Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was about 3 years back, I was in my local pub with a mate, a female friend and her mum came over to talk to us, we was talking about holidays, I showed the female a few photos of a holiday I had, then gave her the phone to look through them, I forgot to delete some of my selfies of me naked and outside, she looked at me and then I new she had seen them, I took the phone off her and said not to say anything,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icurious91999Man
over a year ago

inverness

Did she say anything to you?

over a year ago

As we was still drinking I had to go to the men’s room, as I came out she was watching for me, she said I looked great and what was I naked outside, I said I like to be outside, o she said Iv never done that, ok I said and asked her not to tell anyone, she said she would not, then we walked back in for a few more drinks, she was looking at me most of the night, I could see she was wanting to talk to me but her and her mum left before we did

By *imetomingleMan
over a year ago

Chester

Carry on

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Do t stop now

over a year ago

The next week I was out with my mate, I got a text of the lady( Tracy) asking if I could meet her later on a walk way by the river, I said ok , so about 10pm I left and went to meet her, when I go there she thought I would not go, we started to walk and talk things got round to my photos, we walked for about 1/2 hour, it was a path and we found a bench to sit on and talked, she said what was it like to be naked outside, I told her it was very exciting, she asked if I would get naked now and if it was ok if she just watched, I said ok so off came the cloths, I stood there naked and hard, it’s bigger than it looks she said, and asked if it was ok to kiss it, that was it into her mouth and played with it for a bit, I said we should go to hers so cloths on and then we was on are way

over a year ago

We got to her house and straight upstairs, got undressed and got on with having fun, I’ve was at it till about 6am then she took me home, the next week I was out again and she texted me asking if I would like to go round, when I got there she said that last week was great and that I opened the floodgates, so we got naked and she told me to go with here, as we walk through a door it went outside, she said that she want me to fuck her from behind, and I thing she wanted the neighbours to see, so I just put it in her and fucked her, she was moaning a lot and she was very wet then I could not hold it and it shoot in her

over a year ago

We had a couple of meets after but she got to clingy

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Post new Message to Thread