Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A short naughty story hope you enjoy

Jump to newest

By *erbie OP   Man
over a year ago

reading

Claire’s misdemeanour

It was a very warm day and the sun would shine from behind the big darkening clouds every now and then.

Claire decided to go for a nice walk in the near by forest. It was so humid she chucked on a thin white summery dress and decided it was a no underwear day.

The forest was beautiful in late summer with lovely long walks. She set off and decided to walk a path she had never walked before. Deeper she went into the forest and after about an hour the skies began to darken. Within moments the rain began to fall light at first but suddenly the clouds burst. In seconds her white summery dress was completely see through. Her nipples hardened as the material hugged her breasts and as she walked the material clued itself to her thighs exposing her her smooth shaven pussy.

In the distance she could see a thin trail of smoke rising up through the trees. She quickly headed towards it. The quicker she walked the more the material rubbed against her pussy. She felt a growing feeling of excitement just at that point she could see a small cottage in the clearing. She cautiously proceeded as quietly as she could and looked through the window to see if any one was there. Plucking up the courage she knocked the door. There was no reply. She knocked again louder this time but still no reply. She grabbed the handle and the door opened her heart was pounding in her chest as her pussy throbbed harder as the material of dress teased her clit.

Claire walked slowly in it was dimly lit most of the light coming from the open fire as the logs burned. She decided to dry her dress as quickly as she could and get out of there. She pulled her thin dress over her head exposing her naked body. She felt very vulnerable but it fuelled her excitement. She hung her dress from the huge wooden mantelpiece so it could dry.

There was a big arm chair to the left of the fire which she sat her naked little bottom down in. She couldn’t believe how excited she was feeling and the strength of the throbbing between her legs. She just couldn’t ignore it any longer spreading her legs wide open she began to run her finger tips gently up the inside of her thighs till she reached her shaven and moistening lips. She quickly got to work on her hardening clit working her fingers up and down and in a circular motion. She started to lose herself in the moment and just as she did the door flew open.

What the hell do you think your doing girl bellowed and angry voice. She snapped her legs shut and jumped up trying to cover herself as she did. Standing in the door way was a huge man. He stood 6’2” or more with a broad manly figure. He had short shaved hair and a short stubbly beard. He wore a white shirt which was also soaking wet and see through. She could see his big strong arms and his hairy chest. The throbbing started once more. Which was heightened by the shot gun under his arm.

Suddenly he spoke again what are you doing in my cottage he said in a very stern voice.

Claire couldn’t look at him and just stared at the floor. Look at me he scolded what are you doing he said. She tried to explain but the words just got all mixed up through her extreme vulnerability and actual excitement that was growing.

Ok if your not gonna explain I will just deal with you myself instead of calling the police. What was he gonna do her mind was a wash. Omg she thought the police she didn’t want that. Suddenly this big angry man was striding towards and as the fire light cast over his face she saw how handsomely rugged he was. What the hell was he going to do. Then he grabbed Claire’s wrist and scolded her you come into my place and make yourself at home and have the cheek to sit in my chair and play with yourself.

So now I’m gonna show you how I deal with naughty girls like you.

With that he sat down in the big arm chair and said now get over my knee as he draped her over his big thick thighs. Omg he’s going to spank me she thought just as she felt the first smack of his hand on her bare bottom. Over and over again his hand came down across her bottom Reddening each cheek more with each smack. She cried out I’m so sorry please as she writhed on his lap. Suddenly her mind was taken off her bottom being smacked as she felt his hardening shaft pressing into her tummy. Her pussy twinged violently with excitement as she let out a loud sigh as the last smack landed across her very red bottom.

Without warning he pushed Claire to the floor and told her kneel in front of him.

He stood up and as she looked up at this tower of a man he undid the braces on his water proof trousers and let them fall to the ground.

Her eyes widened as she saw his nice semi hard shaft hanging in front of her.

With out a word he reached forward and held her head by her hair and taking his now even harder cock guided to her lips forcing into her mouth. Claire opened her mouth willingly and began to suck as she knew this was what was expected of her.

He then held her head with both hands and slowly started to fuck her mouth as he said how dare you come in my house uninvited.

He began to increase his speed as he filled her mouth.

After a few minutes her pulled his shaft from her mouth and bending down he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder and walked out the cottage and round to the back and took her into his log shed.

He lowered her down off his shoulder and as she turned she saw a huge log on some tressels. Suddenly he grabbed her and forced her over the log. He tied each of her wrists to a leg of each tresses and did the same with her ankles which spread her legs wide. He walked in front of her and lifted Claire’s head he bent down and said I’m going to fuck you so hard for braking into my cottage. With that he moved round behind her his shaft fully hard magnificently arching upwards away from his body. He took it in his right hand and guided it to her awaiting smooth open pussy. She gasped as he eased the tip of his shaft into her pushing open her lips and sliding into her wet hole. She was so excited it felt so good the vulnerability and naughtiness she felt from doing what she did and then getting caught.

She felt him thrust his shaft deep into her as she let out a cry of pleasure then pulling out and thrusting back in omg Claire thought this feels so good. He then started to fuck her faster sliding in and out of her wet Pussy his full length with each stroke faster and deeper smacking her bottom occasionally for good measure harder and faster and faster still he stuck to his task well. Fucking Her Pussy the hardest it had ever been fucked she moaned and cried out yes yes yes omg yes. Claire could feel herself wanting to cum as he pounded away at her from behind she couldn’t hold it she had to cum. Harder and faster he stepped up again his shaft vivaciously sliding in and out of her. He could feel her tensing as claire was ready she screamed out loud as he thrust his cock so deep oh fuck she wailed yes yes yes I’m coming fuck me yes. At this point he knew he was ready to cum too. He pulled himself from her and walked back the front of the log. Claire lay limp over it he lifted her head and ordered her to open her mouth then he began to stroke is shaft into her mouth after a couple of minutes he was ready. Take my milk you naughty little bitch. Yes sir she said I’m so sorry then he filled her mouth with his warm milk as she greedily took it all. He un tied her dressed her and sent her on her way. As she walked away she smiled to herself as began to plan her next visit to the cottage and see what trouble she could get into again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Good story

Hope there is more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread