Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Making of a TV

Jump to newest

By *racie1970 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Hull

First time BJ. never thought it would happen to me but it did. I'd often hung around gents toilets reading the stories on the cubicle walls, fantasizing and wanking.

Then it happened, stood at the urinal and a guy walks in. I pretend to be pissing but we stand there to long not moving. I try to look over to him out of the corner of my eye. I can't see, I turn slightly. He catches me and turns to face me. His cock in his hand, the purple bell end throbbing. I'm frozen. He indicates for me to touch it. I reach out, it feels hot. I can smell a musty smell of cock, it's leaking. Then I don't know what happens but it's in my mouth. I'm on my knees in front of the urinal this guys cock in my mouth. His hands are on the back of my head, he's thrusting. Then he's cuming, I can taste the spunk. feel it warm in my mouth, tickling my throat. I can't move, he's holding my head and shaking. I gag a little and spunk runs out of my mouth. Then he's finished. He pulls his cock out of my mouth wipes it, zips up his pants and leaves. I stand up, my legs are shaking. I head to a cubicle and sit down. My heart is beating so fast, it takes me 15 minutes to calm down before I can leave. My first taste of cock just left me wanting more!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

LOl often the way it starts we men are dirty sods.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread