Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking a mans wife

Jump to newest

By *isterConfident OP   Man
over a year ago

edgware

I had my first cuckold experience last night with an amazing couple off here.

I fucking loved it. I didn’t realised how much another man enticing me to fuck his wife was such a turn I . I didn’t want the night to end, I wanted to keep fucking her and making her moan while I slid in and out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Fucking and filling another man's wife is my absolute favourite thing to do...

....hearing a wife telling me to cum inside her while her husband watches - or better yet takes photos and/or videos - is the biggest turn-on...

....as is an excited husband encouraging me and urging me to fill her - and I always love watching a hubby eagerly clean my cum from her pussy, or add to it after she and I have finished...

By *imbhoy01Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I had my first cuckold experience last night with an amazing couple off here.

I fucking loved it. I didn’t realised how much another man enticing me to fuck his wife was such a turn I . I didn’t want the night to end, I wanted to keep fucking her and making her moan while I slid in and out. "

if you meet the right couple can be a very sey erotic evening , but at my age ( 65 ) getting less couples looking for my age range lol have fun all

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Never did cock old as such but loved watching her get fucked and shout for more. We both loved it when she would say I can feel his cum shooting up me. Used to make us both cum even harder. Great times.

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

I just love watch her get fucked

By *estiswestMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Love it when she does it, so arousing

By *avid101999Couple
over a year ago

northampton

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Love to see my wife fuck! Her taking another cock is cool beyond belief! I have been lucky to get another’s wife and it was hot!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Love to see my wife fuck! Her taking another cock is cool beyond belief! I have been lucky to get another’s wife and it was hot! "

Exactly how we are. We both love seeing each other with someone else

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I absolutely adore seeing other guys with Sue especially when they have her bareback and she tells me she could feel them shooting inside her! When she then site on my face - pure heaven! Love looking at the vids/pics we took afterwards too!

By *ohnwd444Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Sue has great tits

By *eembuckMan
over a year ago

Emsworth

It’s an amazing pleasure and privilege to be able to take another man’s wife and have him witness and encourage.

I have been lucky to meet a number of couples and look forward to doing so again in the near future I hope..

One of life’s pleasures..

Post new Message to Thread