Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Going round to help a friend

Jump to newest

By *izeguide OP   Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

True story and first time post!

So a friend contacted me online and asked if I could have a look at her pc as she was having issues, I said no worries and she sent me her address. I'd only met her twice before and both times we ended up in my car late at night with her spitting all over my dick. Anyway I turned up had a look at her pc, and told her the monitor was fucked. I said I can sort it but what's in it for me.. she was sat on the sofa so I walked over and pretended to unzip my jeans to gauge her reaction. I couldn't read it at all so just sat down on the sofa. What seemed like forever passed and she said give me a kiss first and I'll suck it, so I grabbed her pulled her on top and gave a long deep passionate kiss. As soon as we had done I said that's enough shoved her off and unzipped my jeans. She wasted no time at all getting to work on my now hard dick. The head was amazing as she lay on her stomach. I reached down in-between her legs and started to rub her pussy through her leggings she was so wet but asked me to stop. She carried on sucking until I stood up laid her on her back and proceeded to throat fuck her. She stopped and asked if I had any condoms to which I replied yeah in the car. I went out to get them trying to hide my hard on from any nosy neighbours and thinking fuck this was unexpected. I walked back in to find her bent over the sofa in nothing but some bright pink french knickers. I put the condom on and pulled them to one side and slowly slid inside her. We fucked for what seemed like hours (probs mins) and the sofa was banging on the wooden floor. I could feel the explosion coming as she backed onto me, I pulled out and covered her arse on my jizz, wow that felt good. She got up went into the kitchen for a smoke as I cleaned myself up grabbed the monitor and said I'd take a look and text her. Who wants part two?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rish_stud94Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Part two please

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago