Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pussy wide open

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, I have a fantasy that I go to a swingers club and take the large,

long gyno speculum with me. When at the club, I slide it in, and I have every willing person around me have a proper look at my insides while my gapping pussy is wide open. You will see the orgasms happen in real time. The gentlemen can cum on my tits please, and the ladies can stroke my clit while the speculum is inserted, at the same time they can also play with their clits. Then I remove the speculum and my man takes my tight asshole while everyone is watching.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmm nice x

By *ilva69Man
over a year ago

fakenham

"So, I have a fantasy that I go to a swingers club and take the large,

long gyno speculum with me. When at the club, I slide it in, and I have every willing person around me have a proper look at my insides while my gapping pussy is wide open. You will see the orgasms happen in real time. The gentlemen can cum on my tits please, and the ladies can stroke my clit while the speculum is inserted, at the same time they can also play with their clits. Then I remove the speculum and my man takes my tight asshole while everyone is watching. "

Sounds like fun but there’s the temptation to drip some excess into the speculum rather than on your breasts

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Love to see you use the speculum up your ass after

Post new Message to Thread