Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her Birthday Treat FMM bi male content

Jump to newest

By *ung_london OP   Man
over a year ago

London

The beginning of this is from a previous thread but I thought I'd continue it.

*As told by Ann, a 28 year old work colleague (all characters fictional of course).*

Rich and I have been together since uni and apart from a tricky period when I was working abroad, our relationship has grown stronger and more secure with every new year. We joke about getting married, but in the last six months the jokes have got a bit more serious and both of us are ready to make some big commitments next year.

Our work lives are pretty busy - I’m a lawyer and he’s in a city insurance firm so we have to make sure we make an effort to spend decent time together. We like travelling, walking, country pubs - part of what makes us right for each other is that we like the same things - books, tv series, food...

We have sex less often than when we first met and it tends to be me who makes the initiative recently. Early on we talked a lot about stuff and felt we were less inhibited than a lot of our friend couples, but recently when I’ve tried to bring things up, Rich has been more and more keen to change the subject.

It’s beginning to become a bit frustrating - I’ve got no particular desire to get off with anyone else as Rich is still fit, handsome and the guy I most want to be with. But I was sensing a barrier between us and it didn’t feel healthy to let that carry on if we were about to make a life-long commitment.

When we first got together, I would ask Rich stuff about himself and he was pretty upfront about finding guys as well as girls good looking. It’s one of the things I like about him that he’s relaxed around our gay friends, and doesn’t need to put guys down for not being macho. He plays in a work football team and some of the homophobic banter really gets on his nerves.

One of my theories about him clamming up when we talk about sex is that he’s more inclined to dismiss possible bi-leanings in himself as we prepare to get married. And yet I’ve realised that the idea of seeing him with another guy is something I find really arousing. Just in fantasy of course, but whenever I try and talk about it he rapidly changes the subject.

All of which maybe explains why my birthday meal at our local Italian restaurant got a bit out of hand...

It’s our regular birthday spot - it’s not at all fancy, a family owned place that is in fact run by a Turkish guy, Azad. He’s a guy in his fifties and works all hours, with a friendly staff that changes over the years as young cooks and waiters come and go.

We’d been working late so they let us eat just as the kitchen was closing, and it was pleasantly romantic being the last two in the little corner at the back of the restaurant, getting pleasantly d*unk on a lovely Chianti. As Mirad, the handsome young Bosnian waiter cleared our table, I admit I caught his eye. Dark-haired, deep set eyes and muscular forearms - I’d noticed him the last time we came and had felt a little spur of pleasure when I realised he’d be serving us.

Maybe it was the Chianti, but I said to Rich: ‘Do you think he’s good-looking? The waiter?’ He just smiled, humouring me.

‘I wouldn’t mind if you did. In fact, if you did it would really quite turn me on...’

And - OK this was the Chianti! - to give him an idea I was telling the truth, I took Rich’s hand under the table and slipped it under my dress. He looked round, a bit shocked, but we’d been left alone in the place and no-one could see. I slid Rich’s hand up between my legs so he could feel the hot wet excitement there. Half of him was freaked out by the boldness of it I could tell. But he didn’t pull away - in fact he gently spread his fingers to tease more of the sensation from me. I gave him a big smile.

And maybe that’s where I should have stopped... but then it would never have been quite the birthday treat it turned out to be!

I took Rich’s wrist and pressed his hand firmer on my now well dampened knickers, moving his fingers closer to where I wanted them. He was torn between feeling turned on by the excitement of touching me this way under the restaurant table and anxiety that the waiter would come back and notice.

Which was, I realised, the very risk I wanted us to take. I could see Mirad at the far end of the room and his muscled butt seemed more alluring than I remembered it through the the thin black fabric of his waiter’s trousers. Rich has a sexy arse but it’s more boyish - a cute rounded shape compared to the waiter’s strong hint of muscle power,

I moved Rich’s forefinger just inside me - he knows how to vibrate the tip in a way that’s it some of the intensity of a vigorous tonguing. He also knows how much I love it and he looked at me with a mixture of lust and surprised delight that made me adore him - but also want to push him further.

Rich had his back to the rest of the empty restaurant so he couldn’t see that Mirad had turned to bring us each a small liqueur on the house. As this sexy handsome waiter approached, he couldn’t help but see that his last two customers were getting each other very turned on indeed...

The waiter approached our table not quite believing that he could see this young couple having a cheeky finger party in front of him. I gave a genuine moan of pleasure as I pressed Rich’s fingers onto my wet cunt lips so this handsome guy with glasses in his hands knew exactly what he was watching. There was a gratifying twitch in his crotch area - I loved the idea that a guy was getting hard just looking at me. I wanted Rich to keep rubbing my hot hole while this hot guy stares.

But as soon as Rich realised the waiter was there he pulled his hand away, embarrassed. I tried to hold his hand between my legs but he withdrew, trying to look as if nothing had happened.

That’s the thing about Rich - even when he wants something, he won’t necessarily make the moves that are needed. Well tonight my birthday treat was going to be making some moves on his behalf.

‘Everything was OK?’ checked the waiter, placing our liqueurs in front of us. ‘Compliments of the house.’

‘It’s my birthday’ I said, looking the waiter straight in his deep-set dark brown eyes. I took a sip of liqueur then reached over to take Rich’s hand. He tried to give me his left hand, but I wanted the right one - still moist with my juices.

I licked the sweet strong liqueur taste around my lips, making them glisten. Mirad the waiter wasn’t even pretending not to stare. He was agog. And then I lifted Rich’s pussy soaked finger to his own lips. If he had been a bit more sober or guessed what I was about to do, he might have resisted, but I surprised him, moistening his cute male lips with my own taste from his own fingers. And then - making sure the waiter was watching - I slipped his finger between his own lips, making Rich penetrate himself orally in front of this other man.

But before he could resist or protest I had his hand gripped in mine and I pulled it back under the table. And now with the waiter standing between us, unable to hide how erect this little performance was making him, I took my handsome boyfriend’s hand between my legs again - up my dress, pushing aside my knickers and into the stream of arousal this scene was unleashing from me.

With my other hand I gulped a bit more liqueur.

‘You don’t mind me having a birthday treat?’ I asked the waiter. He looked around to check the whole place was empty apart from us. ‘Nice...’ he murmured - a bit unsure what to do next. So I made the decision for him.

I took Rich’s hand away again. I smelt the cunt juice on his fingers. And I held it up to Mirad the waiter.

‘Darling...’ said Rich - he couldn’t believe I was going this far. But my guess was that he also couldn’t help being as turned on as this waiter whose erection was now a rock-hard feature in his tight black trousers.

‘Come on’, I said, lifting Rich’s musky fingers to an inch from this waiter’s handsome, lightly bearded face. And the guy inhaled the aroma of my aroused pussy from my boyfriend’s hand.

I gave Rich a look. You can stop me whenever you want, but if you’re as turned on as I am, just go with it...

And I pressed my boyfriend’s white, cunt-juiced forefinger into the deep black hair of the waiter’s beard. And then I pressed the tip of the finger against his lips. If he wanted a taste of me, this guy was going to have to take another man’s finger in his mouth. Mirad clenched his lips tighter. Oh no - he wasn’t going to let that happen. I tried once again though, a touch more insistently.

‘No?’ I asked this lean sexy waiter, his breathing intense in this deserted restaurant. ‘You’re sure you don’t want to taste me?’

And then he really did surprise me. This fucking gorgeous bloke with his straining dick and muscles quivering beneath his thin white shirt, he looked my boyfriend straight in the eye and ran his tongue around the tip of Rich’s finger. And then he gripped my hand, which held Rich’s wrist, and - staring straight into Rich’s astonished blue eyes the whole time - took his finger between his lips and deep into his mouth, sucking every last sensation of my juices from it on the way. If I was damp before, I was oozing with shocked excitement now as I watched this strange man take my boyfriend’s finger in his moustached mouth.

I had to decide where I wanted things to go next...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

oh my!!

How gorgeously exciting.

So where did you decide it should go?

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hell of a start

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ung_london OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Mirad had Rich's finger in his mouth, but he was looking straight at me.

'We don't want to be disturbed now, do we?' I said, and Mirad didn't need any more prompting to go and secure the door to the restaurant.

'How far do you want to go with this?' asked Rich, looking anxious yet turned on by the way the night was going.

I put my finger to his lips and - as I used to do when our sex games were a bit more playful - hooked it over his lower teeth to pull him downwards until he was off his chair and kneeling on the restaurant floor. I leaned back against the edge of the table in front of him, and pressed his head against my groin.

As Mirad the waiter returned, I whispered to my boyfriend. 'I know what you want. And it's my birthday...'

I looked straight at the waiter as I directed Rich to hitch up my dress and press his face into me. Soon I could feel his tongue edging its way under my knickers in search of its goal. The waiter stroked the bulge in his trousers, now, and ran his tongue around his own lips. He wanted what my boyfriend was getting.

Once I'd shown Mirad a bit of how deft Rich was at pleasuring me with his tongue (he had my pants pushed aside now and his tongue triggering delicious ripples of pleasure), I took my boyfriend's head away so that the horny waiter could take a look at me, legs spread commandingly, pussy exposed.

'You want me?' The waiter nodded - oh yes. He knelt to the floor of the restaurant so he and Rich were both at eye level with my moist, pink lips. The two men stared up at me.

'Him first.' I pulled Rich up so we was standing next to me. The waiter looked up, puzzled.

'If you want me, you have to look after him too.'

Rich looked at me in shock. What was I doing? But I know him well enough - and even if I didn't, the tenting of his suit trousers was some evidence.

I reached down and unzipped Rich's flies. He was trembling a little. As I reached inside I leaned over and kissed him just behind his ear. 'Just say if you want me to stop, baby.' He was silent. Mirad the waiter knelt in front of us.

With a bit of manoeuvring - Rich's erection was already entangled with his boxers under his trousers - I released my boyfriend's hard white cock out of the gap in his flies. Without hurrying, I flipped his tight balls out into the open too, so Mirad could get his eyes on the full package.

I love Rich's cock and balls - they're a good average size and they're perfectly shaped for great fun - his stiff cock curving upwards to give a little extra treat as it goes on, his tight packed balls humming with spunk.

I put my hand onto the waiter's head. He had thick, dark brown hair that felt luxurious in my fingers. He slightly resisted as I drew his face closer to my boyfriend's erect penis.

'It's OK to stop' I said. 'If this isn't what you want'. 'But we come as a pair.'

The waiter put out his tongue. He licked the top of Rich's cock. Rich looked down at him in astonishment. But also with pleasure, as Mirad's mouth opened over the tip of his cock and slipped down his foreskin, massaging the end with his dark moustached lips. Rich gasped with the shock. And Mirad kept on. He took my boyfriend's rock hard cock in his mouth and then, almost pressed against his trousers, the waiter's eyes looked up. He wanted to see me watching him. If I wanted a show of him giving my boyfriend a blowjob as a condition of letting him give me head too - he was doing what I wanted. I smiled.

And as the horny young waiter started to work Rich's cock back and forth between his lips, I could see he was enjoying himself as well.

But I hadn't reckoned on what else would happen before my birthday treat was over...

As I watched the waiter take my boyfriend’s cock in his mouth, I raised one of my legs up to the table. As Mirad knelt on the restaurant floor he could see across up my dress to where my hand was rubbing myself through my soaking knickers.

‘Is he sucking you well?’ I asked. Rich smiled over to me, still a bit in shock about the way this birthday meal had developed.

Staring my boyfriend in the eye, I took the waiter’s hand and ran it up my legs. He deserved a little treat from me, for servicing my boyfriend so well.

Mirad was in a hurry to get his fingers to my damp cunt so I had to control his hand, slowing him down. I made him massage the top of my thighs, right on the inside, up under my skirt. His fingers pressed me, picking up the rhythm with which he was orally massaging Rich’s cock.

I brought Rich’s hand down between my legs too and let both men massage the cleft between my legs as one sucked hungrily on the other. From the look on Rich’s face he wasn’t going to hold out much longer - the waiter clearly gave an effective blowjob and fingering my wet pussy at the same time was bringing him close to the edge. Time to shift things around a little.

‘OK, both of you on your knees now.’ Rich and the waiter complied, as I raised my other foot onto a chair so these two handsome young guys were staring straight between my legs. I pulled my now sodden knickers to one side to give them a clear view of my pussy lips.

‘Closer’. They obediently drew closer so that their heads almost touched as they stared between my legs.

‘Kiss. Then you can lick me.’ The shock on their faces made me smile. Would they be up for that?

Mirad made the first move. He turned his face to my boyfriend and ran his tongue across his cheek towards his lips. Fuck, I hadn’t expected quite how horny this would be. Mirad’s darker skin against Rich’s pale complexion, the waiter’s moustache brushing my boyfriend’s smooth cheek. Rich looked up at me - would this really turn me on? I smiled, full of love for this guy who really wanted to make my birthday special. Rich turned his head and opened his mouth to take the waiter’s tongue.

I reached out and pulled the two heads against my groin. As they kissed, I pressed my cunt against their entwined faces, letting them feel the hot, damp lust they were bringing out in me.

'OK boys, let's make sure this is a real birthday treat...'

I stood up and pushed the few bits and pieces on the restaurant table aside, clearing it for things to develop. The two guys were still kneeling in front of me - their eyes shifting between the pussy they had been taking turns to lick and up at my face to see what was coming.

'Lie on here, Rich?' He looked at me - what was coming now? But so far he had enjoyed each of the challenges the night had brought.

The solid wood restaurant tables were good and sturdy, so it took Rich's weight easily. Once he had himself more or less balanced, I stood behind him and started to to feel his muscled chest, unbuttoning his shirt. Then I gently lowered his head so it hung back over the edge of the table, just as we sometimes did on the bed at home. With his head facing back and up towards me, I let him watch me lift my dress to where my knickers had been pulled aside for the two young guys to tongue me. From that position he had a perfect view of my wet, hungry cunt revealed inches from his face as he lay back on the table. His cock twitched at the sight.

Mirad the waiter was standing now, his eyes too fixed on the sight my raised dress was revealing.

Widening my legs, I felt a delicious rush of pleasure as I lowered my pussy down onto Rich's eager face, and felt the first flicks of his tongue pleasuring me from below. He was amazing. I knew that Rich got additional pleasure from the way I lifted and lowered my body onto his face while he licked me out - the brief moments of near suffocation while he tasted me only enhanced his excitement.

The horny waiter gazed open-mouthed as I raised and lowered my crotch, riding Rich's tongue, my dress pulled up as I worked my hips to my own sexual pleasure. Looking straight into the young waiter's eyes, I unhooked the straps of my bra and dress from one shoulder, lowering my clothes to reveal one breast. My nipple was already hard with desire, and I got a kick from licking my finger to moisten it and running the wet tip across my tit - all the while smiling at the transfixed waiter.

'I want a show', I said, nodding down. Rich's rock-hard cock jutted out on the other side of the table where he lay tonguing me beneath my dress. 'Suck him. Go on.'

Mirad knelt to suck Rich's cock, all the while staring across and up at me as I massaged my tingling breast. As the guy's mouth took Rich's cock, I felt Rich groan with pleasure beneath me, as the sensation of the guy giving him head made him all the more excited as he explored my pussy deep with his tongue...

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

By *ung-RobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

By *rNNurseCouple
over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

So hot

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

This is so so hot

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ung_london OP   Man
over a year ago

London

We were being watched. Neither of the guys could see this. Mirad the waiter was on his knees, giving my boyfriend’s rock hard cock oral, enthusiastically gazing across at me stroking and pinching my tits, my tongue flicking at my upper lip to signal to this hot Bosnian guy how fucking horny this threeway had got me.

Rich my gorgeous boyfriend was even more aware how turned on I was - he had his head between my legs, tongue massaging my cunt lips, dripping now from the oral worship he was giving me. He reached out to press the waiter’s head down on his cock, and his whole body spasmed with the thrill of it - his excitement seeming to shoot straight to the point his tongue hit my clit. I don’t know how long I’d been riding his face in horned up ecstasy before I saw the three of us were not alone.

Across the locked restaurant, in the dim light filtering in from the streetlight outside, a figure watched in stillness. I recognised the restaurant owner - a quiet, unflashy guy who must have been around sixty years old, in a dark suit and open-necked shirt. I’d noticed him earlier in the evening when the place was busy, discreet, polite, attentive to his regulars. He stared across at this mini orgy taking place on his premises.

Mirad the waiter had his head pushed down on my boyfriend’s cock. My boyfriend Rich had his head beneath and between my legs. So it was only the manager and I who could see each other across the other empty tables.

I suppose under normal circumstances I wouldn’t have looked at the manager in the way I did now. He was well-preserved, handsome - the kind of guy whose bone structure retains old style movie hero looks - like something out of a black and white movie. We stared at each other.

Rich and Mirad had quickly done what I wanted - I was used to the way young men horny in my presence would be turned on to do pretty much whatever they thought would please me. But with this older man something different flowed between us - a fierce battle of wills. I could feel an intense rage in him - affront that his territory, his restaurant, was a place for some kind of debauched frenzy like this threesome. But there was something else here - a self-made guy who just have grown up when - the seventies? He was looking at me like a guy who wanted a woman to treat him like a man - like *the* man.

Was he going to kick us out? Call the police? Did he think he had all the power here. I looked straight across and into the older man’s eyes. As I looked at him, I lifted my breasts, luxuriating in the erotic feelings flowing through me as I was physically and visually pleasured by my boyfriend and the waiter. What extra was this man able to offer me?

The restaurant owner gazed at my breasts, the smooth flesh cupped in my hands, offering them to his touch if he had the guts to make the move. He crossed the room, reached round my body and took my breasts confidently yet caressingly in his large hands. He slipped his fingers beneath them, cupping them with a firm touch that was part massage, part lift, feeling the way my body rose and fell with the waves of pleasure that came from the passionate tongue job my boyfriend Rich was giving my hot, wet cunt. Across the table from us, the young waiter gasped as Rich pushed his head down on his cock, while he tried to keep his eyes on my near naked body - now caressed from behind by his boss’s large, hairy hands.

The boss stretched out a thumb to stroke my nipple as he massaged my breast. Fucking hell - it was so sensitive from the physical and visual stimulation that the shock of even a gentle touch sent waves through me. The older man leaned in and kissed my neck - again his touch was decisive yet gentle. The two young men were wilder in their thrusts - Rich’s tongue in my pussy, Mirad throating my boyfriend’s dick in hungry gulps - which was exciting enough. But now this older man was handling my body with a sensuous, experienced confidence. Three men fixated on my pleasure.

I reached behind me as the restaurant owner gently, confidently rotated his thumbs on the tips of my hard, aroused nipples. I felt the material of his suit tenting at the strain of his erection.

The older man, his face behind my ear, his tongue lovingly caressing the side of my neck, let out a moan of pleasure as my fingers brushed his hard cock through his suit trousers. Oh my God. What I could feel was huge. Long, certainly, but what astonished me as I explored his groin with my hand was the thickness... I’ve never thought of myself as particularly bothered by cock size - maybe it was the influence of this particular wild night in the deserted restaurant - but I found myself feeling a kind of uncontrolled almost animal desire. I wanted that man - did I even want the man? - I wanted that cock.

I stepped back from the table. Rich and Mirad looked over at me, unsettled - was it over? Had I had enough? The expression on the young men’s flushed faces, wet with sexual frenzy, was anxious, expectant. I bent down and whispered to my boyfriend. Weirdly, even in this debauched group setting, I felt more passion for Rich than ever. My handsome man who would do anything to make me happy. I kissed him hungrily, tasting my own juices on him and whispered what I wanted to happen next...

A short time later, Rich faced me across the restaurant table. In the events of the evening so far the heavy wooden table had been stripped, and we looked across at each other. He had his shirt off and I felt a surge of desire for my boyfriend’s handsome face and toned, lean body. I’d stripped off my dress too and faced him across the table in just my knickers, pulse starting to race at what we were about to do. I leaned over and kissed him. ‘OK?’ He nodded.

Rich turned to face Mirad the waiter, standing behind him. He lifted himself until he was sitting on the table then leaned back into my arms so I could watch what was about to happen on the other side of the table.

As my boyfriend leaned back on the table, he opened his legs to the waiter. The waiter was ready, and at my signal started to insert a lubed-up finger into Rich’s arse. I felt the shock through Rich’s body as the finger penetrated him, and I gently stroked his head in encouragement. This was something we had explored in the privacy of our bedroom - me fingering him and seeing how he responded. But this was something more - this empty restaurant, the man who was virtually a stranger - pushing his finger deeper inside my boyfriend. Rich let out a little gasp, part pleasure part pain.

‘Do you want him to go on, baby?’ I whispered in my boyfriend’s ear, my pussy tingling at the sight of the black-haired waiter fucking him with his finger. ‘Mm’ he nodded, lost in a wave of new sensations...

I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend’s chest as he leant into me on the table. My breasts touched his back as he reclined, his body now arching back and forth as the waiter inserted two lubed-up fingers into his tight arse, penetrating him in a way that sent shudders through his whole, muscular frame. Each time the dark-haired waiter pushed a little deeper, Rich let out a moan, and I quivered every time his body pushed back against my breasts, any touch of his skin against my now intensely sensitized nipples passing the thrill on to me.

I leaned in close to Rich’s ear, looking at the eager expression on the waiter’s face as he jerked his dark, hairy cock with his free hand. “Ask him to fuck you”, I whispered to my boyfriend. “Tell him I want to see his cock inside you.” I turned Rich’s face to mine and kissed him deep and hard. I could taste the mixture of his mouth, my own juices and the waiter’s pre-cum, all smeared across his handsome lips.

And then another blissful feeling, down between my legs. The restaurant owner had squatted behind me - as I spread my legs for him I could feel a rough, moist tongue lapping at the top of my thighs. With a little moan of delight I pushed out my arse to let his face deeper into me, and felt his greedy tongue stretch to try and reach its goal.

“Please, baby. For my birthday.” Rich nodded, dazed by the mental and physical sensations overwhelming him. I caressed his chest as I felt his firm body press up against mine. “You know I want to see.”

Rich murmured, his eyes looking up at the restaurant ceiling. He was in an almost trance-like state of arousal. I licked my hand, sticky threads of saliva lubing it up, and reached down for Rich’s rock hard erection. He flinched at the shock as I gripped it and started to jerk him, as I had done so many times when we were alone. And now here we were in this deserted restaurant with the old owner lapping at the edge of my pussy from the floor beneath me, and the handsome young waiter sliding a condom into his own long, thin dark hairy cock.

“Tell him what you want” I whispered to my boyfriend as I massaged his erection, hard and wet with sweat, pre-cum and my saliva.

“Fuck me,” whispered Rich. Mirad the waiter leaned in - he genuinely had not heard what had been said. Urged on by me, my boyfriend spoke louder, clearer in the otherwise empty room.

“Fuck me. I want your cock. Fuck me hard...”

And as I watched the smiling waiter bring the tip of his slicked-up cock to enter between my boyfriend’s arse cheeks, I leapt with a shock of my own - as the owner’s tongue at last found its way to my cunt and began to pleasure me from beneath...

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Amazing!!!

By *ung_london OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I’d been so focused on what a turn on it was to see Rich taking the waiter’s cock that I’d hardly touched myself. I hadn’t needed to give myself any more stimulation as the dark, handsome waiter followed up his finger fucking with his cock. It wasn’t massive, which was just as well for Rich’s first time, but it was solid as a rock. Mirad the waiter was one of those guys who got a kind of electric charge from sex it seemed - his eyes had a kind of dreaminess to them as he felt the bliss of my boyfriend’s tight arse receiving his thrusts.

I bent low over Rich, spread on the restaurant table as the young waiter fucked him. His eyes were wide in a mixture of physical intensity and amazement at how the evening had developed. ‘You like it?’ he asked me. ‘Does it turn you on babe? Aah...’ he gasped as Mirad pushed harder inside him.

My gorgeous boyfriend had never looked so sexy to me as he did, lying there looking up at me. I stroked his forehead as I leaned over him.

‘You’re beautiful. I love seeing you take his cock for me. You’re so fucking lovely’ I ran my tongue around his lips, feeling the intensity of his breathing as he took the stranger’s fucking. His eyes looked at me pleadingly and I moved up to place my breasts in front of his face.

Rich opened his mouth wide and pushed out his tongue to stroke the side of my nipple the way he knows I like it. I shivered with the new joy of my boyfriend’s mouth on me and lowered my tit down so that he could take the flesh on his lips, his hot wet tongue caressing me, making me hard with desire.

And as Rich suckled on one breast, Mirad the waiter leaned across to take the other in his mouth. He had been gazing at my tits hungrily all the time he had been fucking Rich, and he wanted to feast on my curves himself now.

I bent lower over the restaurant table as it began to judder with Mirad’s thrusts. Taking my breast in his mouth had sent him even more wild and he was pounding Rich intensely now - while my boyfriend took the fucking with his own mouth on my other breast. I could feel the intensity of the fuck through both men’s bodies as they licked and sucked at my boobs, sending waves of ecstasy across my body.

And all the while the old restaurant owner had been kneeling behind me, lapping at my wet cunt. But there was a pause - and as I bent over the two younger men fucking, working my tits in glorious excitement with their greedy mouths, I felt a new sensation between my legs. The old restaurant owner had his cock out and I could tell he wanted to fuck me.

I reached my hand back behind to feel and got another shock! The older guy’s cock was a massive girthy slab of meat squeezed into a condom. But I was so wet and so turned on I wasn't stopping now. I took the thick firm dick and pulled it towards me, guiding it to my dripping lips, bracing myself for the moment this pulsing fat cock touched my cunt and filled me up.

As I felt the restaurant owner’s fat cock push inside me, I pushed my hips away from the table where the waiter was fucking my boyfriend. I could feel from the way his hands were stroking my body that this older guy was ready to worship me as I moved back and forth on his dick. I had seen the hungry look in his eyes as he watched me earlier - this wasn’t some young guy who wanted to shoot and go. He was savouring every moment.

And when he felt me take control of the thrusting motion of our bodies, he had the experience to let me guide the fucking. There’s nothing wrong with a big cock, but I’m not that interested in one hammering away at me. I want to savour the experience too.

I pressed my cunt back slightly on the older guy’s erection and felt his fingers tense around my arse. Then I moved my body back towards the table, well before I had the full length inside me. I wasn’t rushing that - I was enjoying the fat girth of it stretching my wet lips and massaging the sides of my hot passage. As I pulled back I gripped the guy’s cock with my pussy muscles, and enjoyed his gasp of surprised delight. I was going to have fun with this old guy’s dick and he knew it. I reached down for his hands, thick fingered and rugged. I lifted them to cup my breasts while I pushed back again, enjoying a little more if the shaft of his cock.

The older guy knew to caress my tits lovingly as I rode his cock. Rich looked up at me wide- eyed from where he lay back on the table, realising we were now both being fucked. I blew him a kiss as Mirad the waiter slammed his cock into my gorgeous boyfriend - the sight was so hot combined with the attention I was getting from the owner.

And though the owner had picked up that I like my fucking sensuous, Mirad was getting all the more forceful with Rich, pounding him and pressing his hand against his chest, forcing him across the table until his face was inches from my crutch.

‘Lick her’ panted the waiter. ‘Show me how you lick her’. He wanted my boyfriend to give him even more of a show while he screwed the arse off him. And that was fine with me - I love the way Rich makes love to me with his mouth.

Although this time, as I moved my cunt over my boyfriend’s open mouth, ready for his lips and tongue, I knew he would not only be giving me oral. He would be pressing his face up against the massive cock of the older man as it moved back and forth, dripping with my juices, the older man’s balls slapping at my boyfriend’s face. As I felt the first touch of his tongue tease my cunt lips beside the fat cock, I thought I would scream with the intensity of the new sensation...

By *obby302Man
over a year ago

reading

This is so so hot !!!!

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago