Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A common occurrence

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A common thing I’ve come across with girlfriends, FWB and d*unk conversations with people is roughly 6 out of 10 women have a larger than normal black dildo hidden away. And the girls I’ve had a sexual relationships with have been well up for me getting them one. Is this a coincidence with those I’ve come across or is it common out there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

More common than you think

I dont think the colour is that relevant as it is due to manufacture price but size is important to some people and variett is the spice of life.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The one and only larger than normal dildo I ever bought remains in the toy drawer. Tried to use it a couple of times but nah - think my foof went into shock at seeing it! Incidentally, it was jelly bean pink colour not black.

Think I'll use it as a self defence weapon....

By *urnhambiguyMan
over a year ago

Swindon

My ex got herself a 7" but chunky bright pink dildo and loved how it felt in her. A few days later she wanted more. The only bigger ones she could find were black and boy she got a monster. It was 11" long and had a 7.5" circumference. When it arrived I thought there's no way she could take that, but she lubed it up and took the entire thing so easily. I was amazed but it was so sexy watching her use it or use it on her and seeing her face as she was so full and kept cumming

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve bought a few dildos and vibes for my lady friend the biggest a very girthy 9” and pink but she can only take 7” of it and says she prefers the smaller ones for comfort. Jon have ever really made her cum she prefers a small vib, clit vib or fingers on her G spot they make her squirt. Different women like different things to give them pleasure.

Post new Message to Thread