Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sending the wife on a badoo date...

Jump to newest

By *lsoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

ilkeston

This was a true event from just a few weeks ago....

Her indoors likes to have a chat and a flirt as we all do. One of these avenues is on the dating sites, badoo,tinder match etc....

We arnt a couple that need to both be there or involved when chat taking place.... in fact , I encourage her to have coffee, and she has done on several occasions, without me being there.... after all, this is a ‘dating website’ meet, not fab.....

She was wondering about how to decline a particular chat that wanted to progress to taking her for a night out.... I said.... well why don’t you just go?

All week, leading upto that night, we would have sex... me telling her they’ll be trouble if he feels her up, and even more trouble, if he doesn’t ??

I’d ask her her intentions... half pushing her to take things further.... whilst being ‘shocked’ saying ‘your actually gonna wank him arnt you?!’

We had obvs talked of an extra pair of hands joining us.... but this was just sex talk.... we hadn’t actually found our boundaries or explored our fantasies...

The night came... and on her return... he was a good date... had made her laugh... bought her wine.... but to my disappointment.... had been a total gent! Not a wandering hand, or a reference to her ample cleavage..... all that had occurred was a lingering peck on the lips in the pub.... and then a nice kiss when he dropped her off......

My head had been doing somersaults..... up and down like a rollercoaster... not knowing what was going off... constantly checking my phone... back n forth between urging the play on and what ifs etc

All week we had great sex reliving alternate endings to her evening.... and then it appeared.... he was asking for another Friday evening date....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *lsoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

ilkeston

Immediately my encouragement turned to her at least feeling his size through his jeans, or a decent heavy petting kiss in the car.... I needed his hands on her bust...

Through the week our sex talk developed to what if I sent her out full of cum.... it was two pronged... I both needed to have ‘ownership confirmed’ for when she was out, and also we found it filthy that she would be wooned whilst cum trickled on to her thigh.

Our chat progressed to endings of the evening, what if he fingered her, un aware it was my cum he was using as lube, what if he licked her pussy... even fucked her!! Of course this was all sex talk.... there was a sensibility that we couldn’t ‘do’ that to him.... or could we? We rationalised it by the time he took her out.... she would be sent out used by me... and prob nothing would come of it... after all, he was a gent on their first night out......

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope he goes further with her this time

By *lsoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

ilkeston

The night came... and off she went, head planted with seeds of what I wanted.. a few double entendres, conversations laced with innuendos, anything that would steer his chat and hints of green lights to make more of her tonight.

I was out doing errands for the eve, family and work, plus I’d also made it clear that the house would be empty should coffees be offered.... as long as I got to hear all the details....

She checked back in late... about 2am... I needed to know what has gone on....

By *ndysmithMan
over a year ago

north cyprus

dont keep us in suspense. ClearLY she fucked him. Had you agreed she could? Did you send her with cum in her (I really hope you did, it is a lovely twist on the boring old theme of her coming home with a cream pie!)

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

By *lsoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

ilkeston

‘He came back for coffee”... she said with a smile...

And?

“And you know what ‘and”!

No no no,, you don’t get away with assumptions... I need to here the words.... did he fuck you?”

“Yes” she said

I pulled her upstairs... I needed to ‘reclaim’ her.... my now hard cock needed to be in her. I needed to slap her face and chastise her for her behaviour...

I slowly fucked her whilst questioning her....

They had kissed on the settee for quite sometime, he had felt her boobs... to the delight of my ears...

She had still not felt his cock at this point.. but they had gone upstairs...

he was attentive with fingers and tongues, spending quite some time on her , with skill.... but when questioned, she still had not felt him or gave him oral which puzzled me....

after a good licking she finally said “oh just fuck me will you”

By *lsoncpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

ilkeston

Now we’re talking I thought... my now hard cock throbbing inside her... I’d fucked her earlier in the night- sent her out... I now know she’s had more cock.... and I now need to make her mine again....

he removed his trousers and entered her... it had now become clear why he hadn’t guided her for oral...... he was on the small side.... she’s not a size queen but certainly likes to feel the weapon of choice... compared to my 8inches.... he was about 4inch.....

I was both relieved and disappointed he had worn a condom.... I can’t imagine he would be along term partner due to it being someone from badoo and as shallow as it sounds - due to his size...

But generally the sex was good, no complaints..... but he was more of an extension to our roleplay than a permanent fixture...

I fucked her, marked her bust with a lovebite ( another of my trademark ownership tags).... and we joined fab straight after to liveout further scenarios... we had ticked the first box of having a guy give her oral with my cum inside her....

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

By *titch69Man