Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

addicted why i do it

Jump to newest

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

Having spent a pleasant afternoon With Bob, My ex Merchant navy friend at his bungalow in Huntingdon ,we sat in his cosy lounge chatting on the days events, "That was really lovely Cathy, It is so much more exciting for me when you moan like you do," i straightened my skirt and smiled, "Well Bob, some things arn't planned, they just happen", He sat ipping his glass of wine,"Like i have said before Cathy, I still consider myself as a straight man, its just that it's been a few years since the missus went, and you being a Tranny, well you know it just seemed right," I replied "I know Bob it just happened and it seems so right for me too,"

He sat quiet for a while, "What is it Bob, What is it thats bothering you" Well Cathy, Don't take this the wrong way because i love it, I know you love it when i fuck you, your moaning tells me that, but when i get carried away and thrust my cock in your mouth you never complain, then when i hold your head and keep you there, i look down watching you swallow all my spunk, Well i just can't imagine how you can be enjoying it,"

"Oh Bob, How little you men know, When i was younger i hated giving oral, Yes, i often done it in public toilets, but that was because i knew it was expected,The only way to to get men to like you was to give them what they wanted, I remember reaching into my handbag for my hanky, only to receive a stinging slap, and being told,"Your sort always swallow," Since that day i have always done what was expected, To tell the truth Bob i don't like the taste,, It is thick and salty,. I think most men don't want to see me enjoying it, but i know i am addicted to it, If a man fucked my mouth without filling it with his spunk i would be devastated, I would have failed, For me it is the degradation, It brands me as a whore, I know you won't understand that Bob, but i need it, I have given gentle oral sex to men but it was nothing more than a chore, Just keep losing control Bob, Grab my head and fuck my mouth,, I need it Bob, Shout obscenities at me, Tell me your cumming, tell me to swallow, If you don't Bob then it is just another chore,

I looked over at Bob, The large tent in his trousers was fighting for release, "Get on the floor you fucking cocksucker, Get ready to swallow my load,"

so if anyone reading wants my mouth i am sure Bob would approve .

Cathy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I was

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love to be used like a slut

Post new Message to Thread