Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Plumber wife !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am an electrician, but my biggest fancy is been under a sink in a strange house and a lady with a mini skirt cones to use the tape . See right up and goes away and comes back with no knickers on !!! Uses the tap again but this dose oh sorry didn’t realise you were there !! Then sits right down on your face !!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Why would an electrician be under the sink?

By *otwifecouplesw81Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

Earth bonding !!

By *r naughty1Man
over a year ago

Bexley

Sounds like a good scenario to me

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

London

Wouldn't mind having you as my electrician

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

If you can’t decide whether you are a plumber or an electrician then you’re definitely not doing any jobs in my house!

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

"I am an electrician, but my biggest fancy is been under a sink in a strange house and a lady with a mini skirt cones to use the tape . See right up and goes away and comes back with no knickers on !!! Uses the tap again but this dose oh sorry didn’t realise you were there !! Then sits right down on your face !!!! "

You would be pretty hard to miss on the kitchen floor hanging out of the sink

over a year ago

Good one doing the bonding lol hey it’s about Fa wiring up the waste deposal !!! To be honest I used to put the washing machine socket under the sink little tip ??

over a year ago

"I am an electrician, but my biggest fancy is been under a sink in a strange house and a lady with a mini skirt cones to use the tape . See right up and goes away and comes back with no knickers on !!! Uses the tap again but this dose oh sorry didn’t realise you were there !! Then sits right down on your face !!!!

You would be pretty hard to miss on the kitchen floor hanging out of the sink "

I would be in combats x

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Just love watch her with hot work man

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Sparky here to. Would like any scenario like that.

By *he shaggersCouple
over a year ago

vancouver island

[Removed by poster at 06/11/21 17:00:18]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go be a personal trainer it happens a lot in then gym pants I’ve seen them actually flashing there lady bits.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"If you can’t decide whether you are a plumber or an electrician then you’re definitely not doing any jobs in my house! "

That's so funny

I could genuinely do with a good painter/decorator as well as a plumber in the Leeds/Wakefield area.

Also an electrician for a couple of small jobs.

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *wig1963Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had a experience years back girlfriend of a mate I worked with good bit olderhis girlfriend wanted me to plumb in her washing machine went down after work not a big job couple of hours was pushing machine in but had to get on floor to do it looked up she was there looking down at me said didn't know you were so strong got all embarrassed being young finished went into the living room and had cig she said so you want a drink was driving so if I did knew bus for me but had a feeling so went for it she sat on my lap and said go for a shower bye this time shaking had shower came back all nervous had a kiss then the touching cock pussy she was wet as ended up in bed she said she had a prob with sex and just liked sucking and getting licked it was amazing so there you go had a second go couple years later tell you about it later

Post new Message to Thread