Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Freshers week dare

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’d only been in the painting and decorating game a few months. Started my own little business as a step toward retirement after 30 years in the military.

Anyway, a few months in and I am sub contracting for a company decorating some student digs. Work is behind and now the students have returned to the house I was working on, a 6 bed Victorian property over 3 floors. I met all the residents, 6 3rd year girls, all very well to do and bloody gorgeous. I started at 9am and most days, and they’d often greet me in clingy nightwear of gym type kit that left to the imagination. They were really friendly and full of banter and I was loving the work there.

About three weeks in and I arrive one day. One of the girls, who up until this point had only been as friendly as the others, opens the door looking like a million dollars. Gorgeous short summer dress and all made up. Wow I said, you look amazing. Why thank you, she giggled a reply. She offered me a cuppa then brought it to the first floor landing where I was starting work. She told me all her friends were out and seemed to make a point of telling me so.

She sat on the stairs up to the top floor, a few steps up above me and just looked stunning. She was 20 years old, called Emily, 5ft 6, very curvy, maybe carrying a stone heavy, but just so sexy and curvy. I said don’t let me distract you from you work, I’ve only got some dull painting to do. She replied in a sultry tone, “I could watch you all day”.

I must admit, I am 51, divorced and a man of the world. But, I felt a definite twitch and suspected I was getting flirted with.

I had to tread carefully, so replied with a bashful, “I should be so lucky”. She let out another laugh and said well, if you think I am pretty then you could be lucky. Baffled I replied, “sorry you’ve lost me, but, as for pretty, I think you’re beautiful”.

No sooner had a finished my sentence and she stood up. She approach a stood right next to where I was kneeling with my paint brush. Her perfume filled my nostrils, she smelt divine. She put out a hand and I knew I was meant to offer mine back. I did so almost involuntarily. As I did she helped me to my feet. She said this may sound, rude or offensive, if it does I am sorry and hope you can forgive me. Intrigued, confused and somewhat turned on I reassured her, saying it’s fine just say what’s on your mind.

She then explained that two days previously they’d had a house party night and one of the games they played included a dare that they’d like to complete. Each of the girls had had to write one and they were placed in the middle. The one that won a certain game pulled an envelope and read the dare that the relevant girl had written.

Somewhat confused I asked her to carry on, but slowly. Well she said, essentially my dare, written for myself, was to try and seduce you before you finish work here. She told me she had a major thing for older men and wanted to see if I would help her fulfil her dare as hers was the one selected. She said she would have to prove it to her housemates, so would need some pics, my underwear and any other proof.

My head was now spinning, but she started to now lead my hand toward her bedroom. We seemed to glide inside before she shut and then locked the door.

My heat was racing, my bulge growing. I have always thought I was a very average looking bloke. Slight paunch, defo not a gym bod, and here I was with an absolute stunner 31 years my junior. She led me to her bed and patted the edge instructing me to sit down. I did as directed. With that she turned her back and stepped away. She slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now before me I stared in disbelief at the most gorgeous thonged arse, an electric blue classy silky thong and definitely a matching bra. She turned around slowly, as she did so she unclipped her dark brown hair, which tumbled down well past her shoulders. Wow!!!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

Great start, horny scenario.

Reply privately

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent carry on

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

over a year ago

She looked me straight in the eyes whilst tilting her head to one side in a shy manner. Her arms had now crossed covering her chest. She asked me if I thought she looked nice. “Nice!” I exclaimed, you look incredible. She smiled and slowed lowered her arms. She had the most amazing tits. They were full and round, her belly flat, but she had big hips and an amazing full figure arse. I was captivated. She asked if I’d like her to lap dance for me. By now I was spell bound, I just nodded.

She reached for her phone and suddenly some music started to ply from a speaker in the room. She had turned away from me again and was now bent over. She shuffled back and her arse was inches away. I let her sway and lower until she was almost on my lap. She looked over her shoulder at me and could see I was in heaven.

She stood up and reached behind herself unclipping her bra. It dropped to the floor and she slowly turned around. She now had a hand covering each boob, but they were way to big for her hands. As she again got closer she slowly lowered her hands. Sweet Jesus, her tits were the stuff of legends, just perfect.

She instructed me to stand and told me to strip to my boxers. In an almost shaky, indecent haste I was dispatching items of clothes like confetti. She giggled at my excited state and now as I stood before her, both of us in just our pants she pressed into me. I could feel her heaving breast against me. I lowered my head towards her face and we kissed. It was sensational, it was passionate and it became somewhat frenzied.

My cock was absolutely rock hard straining against my boxers. We kissed and kissed, gently nibbling each other’s mouths and tongues entwining and darting into each other’s mouths. Her hands were in the small of my back, a fact I only suddenly realised as she started to tug down my boxers. As they eased down over my bum she broke from our kiss. She took a step back and now looked at what she was doing. She pulled the waistband down and out over my cock, which sprang like a jackinthebox out in front of me. I am only average in length, but pride myself on having a really straight and girthy cock. She looked at my cock and fluttered her eye brows in an approving manner.

With no more words she placed a hand in my chest and pushed me back to the edge of the bed. I sat back where I had been and she sank to her knees in front of me. It was almost surreal as she lowered her face into my groin. I felt her breath across my cock, which twitched before she gripped it with her right hand. She then looked up at me as she simultaneously lowered her mouth over my cock. My god it felt good. I gently reached out and cupped her head. Her hair was thick and silky. As she began to bob her mouth up and down she shuffled her knees back and really stuck her arse in the air. I was then aware of a perfectly placed mirror behind her and I was mesmerised by her incredible thonged arse. I was beyond cloud 9!

Reply privately

By *ustanormalguy82Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wow!

Reply privately

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

1 lucky guy more please.

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice. More please

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Lucky bugger!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *r_selfridge999Man
over a year ago

hednesford

Reply privately

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Reply privately

over a year ago

I seemed in a total daze. Wow this young woman could really suck a cock. I must admit like most men I adore a blow job, but this was next level stuff. She made it really wet with saliva whilst deep throating me, then would slip it from her mouth giving me a sloppy wank whilst licking my balls and groin. It was mind blowing. Within a few minutes I could feel my cum starting to rise. I told her to slow down, I warned her if she carried on I’d explode. But she seemed in a frenzy, she was making really sexy noises and appeared to be loving what she was doing. Another few seconds went by and that was it, “I am going to cum” I squealed. All I heard was mmmmmmm, as she slopped on my cock gulping down my cum. She milked everything my last drop. Even wanking one last stroke to get the last drip, which she licked off my glistening cock.

I collapsed back on the bed. She crawled up to lay beside me. Astonishingly she then apologised!! “Sorry” she said, “But I just love sucking cock and get carried away”. Wow! I told her that it was the best blow job I’d ever had and she kissed me and said aww thank you. I meant every word, this girl was incredible.

After a 30 sec silence I said we didn’t get any pics, but you’re welcome to my pants. We both giggled and then she slowly stood up. She peeled off her thong then leant over me and pressed it gently over my moth and nose. It smelt sweet and musty and was soaked. She said look how wet I get sucking cock. She then told me she had to go for lectures, but I could keep the thong if I promised to come back and fuck her at the weekend when her housemates were away. I couldn’t believe my luck. Of course I exclaimed, can’t wait. One more thing she said, yes I answered. I like filthy messages. Can we exchange numbers and message, she said she loved the thrill of a sexy build up and looked me straight in the eye adding,” The filthier their better, I have no boundaries”!

Fuck me, I was nervous excited and mind blown all in one. I got dressed and slipped her wet pants into my pocket before returning to my painting. Several times that day I sniffed and tasted them and every time it made me hard.

I hadn’t been home long that night when the first WhatsApp message arrived from Emily. “Hey my little silver fox, have you recovered yet? Can’t wait for next time”. I smiled as I replied that I was fully recovered. She asked if I’d liked her thong. I love it I replied. Within no more than half a dozen messages she’d gone on to say that to demonstrate how filthy she was, that she also liked a worn thong. She told me that when doing the house washing she often sniffed the other girls pants and masturbated with them. My god I was so hard reading this. I’ve always had a slight thing for worn underwear, the aroma of a woman. Just love it. I encouraged her saying I found that so horny. She asked if I’d like her to get me some of the other girls pants to sniff and lick as I fucked her. It all seemed surreal.

Reply privately

By * mile from the toonMan
over a year ago

NE5

Very horny story

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

you lucky guy

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *orny guysMan
over a year ago

Galway

One of the best stories I've read yet.. Keep going.. Add some watersports into it please..!!

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Lucky you, imagine having a chance to sniff all those young girls panties and thongs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *p four funMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

really horny story! Can't wait for the next episode.

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please keep this story going. Got me rock hard.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

You horny lot, loving the comments, thank you and as you asked nicely, the next episode….

So over the next few days we engage in a flurry of messages. It was totally distracting me at work, I’ve never felt intoxicated by lust, but, Emily was doing it to me and seemed to love it. The messages were accompanied by pics of her housemates worn knickers. A good mix of thongs and Brazilians, some with obvious wet and stained gussets. Some pics had the pants held to Emily’s face, or even her tongue lapping at them. It was sensational.

Our messages had got to her asking me to treat her like a slut. To dominate her and make her be good girl the next time we met. She kept reiterating her lack of boundaries and telling me her job was to please me.

Saturday came and first thing my phone pinged the WhatsApp notification sound. I hoped it wasn’t a cancellation. That moment of doubt soon passed when I read it. It was from Emily, it said,”Please don’t shower this morning. I want to smell and taste your man musk”! Fuck me, was this girl for real.

I did as instructed and headed over. It was about a 25 min journey and I was hard the entire drive. I knocked on the door and must admit I strangely felt as nervous as I did excited. She opened the door with a huge smile and welcomed me in. No sooner had the door shut and she was on me. Passionately kissing and hands all over me.

She said “I’ve been a naughty girl and I hope you’re going to help me be better. Dominate me, please. Use me, abuse me and leave me in a mess”. In my 30+ years of open minded sex life I’ve never dreamt of meeting someone so sexualised. I paused only for a second but then answered with a shaky’ “ Are you sure”? Am I sure she said, I am begging it from you, abuse me.

With that something switched in my brain, I thought right you little cum hungry whore, if that’s what you want, then that’s what you’ll get. I suddenly and forcefully grabbed her hair. She let out a gasp. I forced her to her knees in the hall. I demanded she unzip my flies and she obeyed. My cock sprang out and she went to sink her mouth over it. I yanked her hair back and stopped her dead in her tracks. “Don’t you dare you little slag, I haven’t told you to yet”, I growled. She looked up at me with her deep brown huge puppy dog eyes. Sorry, she stuttered. You want it I said, then you earn it. Get to your room and get your friends knickers out, I scowled. She hurried to her feet and I followed to her room. Only at this stage did I realise she was dressed in lycra bottoms and a strappy vest top. Fuck me I love a proper rounded thonged arse in lycra and Emily topped the charts.

We enter her room and I was blown away. Not only had she laid a pair of her 5 housemates knickers out, but, above each pair, was a Polaroid pic of the girls who’s pants they were. I want you to visualise as you smell them she said.

My eyes were immediately drawn to a Polaroid of a girl named Tamsin. She was stunning. Dark black of African heritage I am guessing and she looked exquisite. Under her pic was a white thong, I imagined how that would contrast her amazing skin tone and how it would look if she had an arse like Emily.

I pointed at it and said pass me that one and when you’ve done it strip to your knickers. She handed me the thong which was still a little damp in the crotch. Emily said I got that off her floor this morning, think she’d just stepped out of it before she left. Before I even got it close to my nose I could smell her scent. It was strong and womanly. It was wonderful. I told Emily to remove my trousers and pants. She did as instructed. I sat back on the bed and removed my own shirt. I said right get on all fours and face away from me. She immediately manoeuvred as instructed. Now stick your arse in the air and rub your pussy. Her hand went to work immediately. I sat sniffing Tamsins thong whilst looking at Emily’s amazing thonged arse as she rubbed her pussy. Fuck me I felt like a lottery winner. After a minute I told her to pull her thong across and show me her arsehole. She obliged and returned to rubbing. I knelt behind her and just plunged my tongue into her arse. I felt animalistic, I felt depraved and I fucking loved it.

I rimmed her with such vigour that she almost fell forward and had to steady herself. From the noises I think she was loving it. I was tempted to wank as I licked her tight little hole but I knew I wanted this to last. After a minute I stopped and told her to kneel up. She of course obeyed. I don’t know what came over me, and believe me I’ve never done this before, especially without a shower, but what i did next even surprised myself.

As she knelt before my cock I suddenly turned 180 degrees. I bent forward and reached behind pulling my arse cheeks open. I then reached one hand behind grabbing her hair and said, “Right now your turn bitch, clean my arse”. I then dragged her face between my cheeks. Within a second her tongue was busy flicking around my arse. Lapping and probing and it felt amazing. I went back to inhaling Tamsins incredible scent, I was in heaven. She sounded like someone enjoying their favourite meal. Lots of licking, slurping and approving mmmm sounds. I really pushed back against her face hard and not once did she ever try to pull away. After a few minutes of this I told her to stop and join me on the bed. We both got on the bed and I put Tamsins worn gusset against my mouth. Kiss me, I instructed Emily. She kissed me really passionately and Tamsins knickers were shared between our mouths.

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

you lucky man

Reply privately

By *ingaling328Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Amazing such a naughty girl. loving it

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Very hot indeed,

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Filthy… xx

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *p four funMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Got to love young uninhibited uni students... They are in a league of there own. Primal, dirty and wantant....

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

You tell a great story

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Fuck why can't I find d a dirty bitch like this.

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Lush

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Fantastic story

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
over a year ago

Narberth

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

What a good girl. I can’t wait to hear more!

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic!

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

living this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

So hard reading this

Reply privately

By *lan12Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Reply privately

By *evon-guy61Man
over a year ago

Exmouth

Reply privately

By *ip73Man
over a year ago

Stanwell

Wow this is amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Awesome story

Reply privately

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant wait for more of this

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Awesome story don't keep us waiting too long my cock is aching for more

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

over a year ago

As we kissed and shared Tamsins scent and taste Emily was busy grabbing the other girls worn knickers off the bed. Musky, pungent thongs and Brazilians were dropping on me like confetti.

69 me, I demanded to her. Without thinking she did exactly as instructed. She swung her delicious arse and pussy over my face and sat down hard, my face plunged into her soaking, and I do mean soaking, pussy. As I set about licking and sucking her pussy she was now devouring my rock hard cock. It felt soooo good! As I licked and slurped I’d make my way from her pussy up to her clit, then back down and right round to her arse. She seemed to love it. After a couple of minutes I stood her to get off and stand by the bed. I walked behind her. Get your head down on the bed, I barked. Sniff those fucking pants I told her. With that she kept her legs straight but lowered her upper body to the bed and started grabbing a handful of her housemates worn panties, in which she buried her pretty face. I grabbed her hips and my cock nestled against her tight pussy. With one steady, but forceful stroke I penetrated her for the first time. She was like a tight, silky glove. As I reached balls deep I smacked her arse hard and then reached for a handful of her gorgeous hair. She let out an approving groan as I began to rhythmically fuck her

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

You lucky man ...

Hot story, looking forward to seeing the next part

Reply privately

By *riedandtested690Couple
over a year ago

North Derbyshire

Wow great story cannot wait for more, I'm as wet as Emily

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *_ronaldMan
over a year ago

seaham

Great work

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Wow. More please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Very hot

Reply privately

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot story

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

This one gets me hard every time

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Wow

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *lack_StalionXXXMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent

Reply privately

By *hit1234Man
over a year ago

Basildon

Amazing carry on

Reply privately

By *evon-guy61Man
over a year ago

Exmouth

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Uddingston

Reply privately

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Great

Reply privately

over a year ago

very hot

Reply privately

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

Like a tight silky glove briliant

Reply privately

By *lueeyedvikingMan
over a year ago

Near

Loving this

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"You horny lot, loving the comments, thank you and as you asked nicely, the next episode….

So over the next few days we engage in a flurry of messages. It was totally distracting me at work, I’ve never felt intoxicated by lust, but, Emily was doing it to me and seemed to love it. The messages were accompanied by pics of her housemates worn knickers. A good mix of thongs and Brazilians, some with obvious wet and stained gussets. Some pics had the pants held to Emily’s face, or even her tongue lapping at them. It was sensational.

Our messages had got to her asking me to treat her like a slut. To dominate her and make her be good girl the next time we met. She kept reiterating her lack of boundaries and telling me her job was to please me.

Saturday came and first thing my phone pinged the WhatsApp notification sound. I hoped it wasn’t a cancellation. That moment of doubt soon passed when I read it. It was from Emily, it said,”Please don’t shower this morning. I want to smell and taste your man musk”! Fuck me, was this girl for real.

I did as instructed and headed over. It was about a 25 min journey and I was hard the entire drive. I knocked on the door and must admit I strangely felt as nervous as I did excited. She opened the door with a huge smile and welcomed me in. No sooner had the door shut and she was on me. Passionately kissing and hands all over me.

She said “I’ve been a naughty girl and I hope you’re going to help me be better. Dominate me, please. Use me, abuse me and leave me in a mess”. In my 30+ years of open minded sex life I’ve never dreamt of meeting someone so sexualised. I paused only for a second but then answered with a shaky’ “ Are you sure”? Am I sure she said, I am begging it from you, abuse me.

With that something switched in my brain, I thought right you little cum hungry whore, if that’s what you want, then that’s what you’ll get. I suddenly and forcefully grabbed her hair. She let out a gasp. I forced her to her knees in the hall. I demanded she unzip my flies and she obeyed. My cock sprang out and she went to sink her mouth over it. I yanked her hair back and stopped her dead in her tracks. “Don’t you dare you little slag, I haven’t told you to yet”, I growled. She looked up at me with her deep brown huge puppy dog eyes. Sorry, she stuttered. You want it I said, then you earn it. Get to your room and get your friends knickers out, I scowled. She hurried to her feet and I followed to her room. Only at this stage did I realise she was dressed in lycra bottoms and a strappy vest top. Fuck me I love a proper rounded thonged arse in lycra and Emily topped the charts.

We enter her room and I was blown away. Not only had she laid a pair of her 5 housemates knickers out, but, above each pair, was a Polaroid pic of the girls who’s pants they were. I want you to visualise as you smell them she said.

My eyes were immediately drawn to a Polaroid of a girl named Tamsin. She was stunning. Dark black of African heritage I am guessing and she looked exquisite. Under her pic was a white thong, I imagined how that would contrast her amazing skin tone and how it would look if she had an arse like Emily.

I pointed at it and said pass me that one and when you’ve done it strip to your knickers. She handed me the thong which was still a little damp in the crotch. Emily said I got that off her floor this morning, think she’d just stepped out of it before she left. Before I even got it close to my nose I could smell her scent. It was strong and womanly. It was wonderful. I told Emily to remove my trousers and pants. She did as instructed. I sat back on the bed and removed my own shirt. I said right get on all fours and face away from me. She immediately manoeuvred as instructed. Now stick your arse in the air and rub your pussy. Her hand went to work immediately. I sat sniffing Tamsins thong whilst looking at Emily’s amazing thonged arse as she rubbed her pussy. Fuck me I felt like a lottery winner. After a minute I told her to pull her thong across and show me her arsehole. She obliged and returned to rubbing. I knelt behind her and just plunged my tongue into her arse. I felt animalistic, I felt depraved and I fucking loved it.

I rimmed her with such vigour that she almost fell forward and had to steady herself. From the noises I think she was loving it. I was tempted to wank as I licked her tight little hole but I knew I wanted this to last. After a minute I stopped and told her to kneel up. She of course obeyed. I don’t know what came over me, and believe me I’ve never done this before, especially without a shower, but what i did next even surprised myself.

As she knelt before my cock I suddenly turned 180 degrees. I bent forward and reached behind pulling my arse cheeks open. I then reached one hand behind grabbing her hair and said, “Right now your turn bitch, clean my arse”. I then dragged her face between my cheeks. Within a second her tongue was busy flicking around my arse. Lapping and probing and it felt amazing. I went back to inhaling Tamsins incredible scent, I was in heaven. She sounded like someone enjoying their favourite meal. Lots of licking, slurping and approving mmmm sounds. I really pushed back against her face hard and not once did she ever try to pull away. After a few minutes of this I told her to stop and join me on the bed. We both got on the bed and I put Tamsins worn gusset against my mouth. Kiss me, I instructed Emily. She kissed me really passionately and Tamsins knickers were shared between our mouths. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I started to fuck her I yanked her hair pulling her head back, all she did was shout “yes”, “fuck me, fuck your little whore”. My god she was incredible. Well I did as instructed, I started fucking her hard, really hard, my balls slapping against her.

Occasionally I’d release my grip on her hair, but only to slap her perfect arse. As I fucked her from behind I spat a mouthful of saliva down into her arse. It landed perfectly on her little hole. No sooner had it landed than I placed the thumb of my right hand right against her arse. I noticed her back arch and she stiffened as I eased just the tip of my thumb into her arse.

I stopped fucking her, in fact everything paused. I took a second to look as this stunningly beautiful young woman bent before me, she was now lapping at a gusset of her friends worn thong. Look at me, I said. With that she half turned her head and looked back over her right shoulder. I said, do you like that thumb in your tight little arse. She just nodded. I was still stood motionless. Push back on it then you dirty bitch, I told her. In a gentle voice she said”what”? I said’ “Push your arse back on my thumb you filthy whore”. With that she started pushing her bum gently back as I held by thumb firmly in the opening of her arse. Millimetre by millimetre it slowly edged into her. Her eyes closed as it did so and she resumed licking and sniffing the worn pants. As it reached as far as it could go I started to fuck her again. Now as I did I could feel my thumb in her tight arse. In alternate strokes as I fucked her soaking pussy I moved my thumb in and out of her arse. She was making really sexy and appreciative groans.

Suddenly as I fucked her her knees buckled and I saw her hands clawing at the duvet. She screamed “oh god yes” and then her pussy clenched on my cock as she came hard. I slowed to a gentle fuck and let her maximise the pleasure of her orgasm. I was sure the arse play tipped her over the edge. After a few seconds I withdrew my cock, which glistened with her juices. I also eased my thumb from her perfect arse.

She collapsed forward on the bed muttering “Wow”. As she did so I instructed her to turn over. She rolled onto her back, I pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor so my cock was perfectly positioned by her pussy. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and opened her knees so I could see as I sunk my cock into her again. As I did she made more approving noises. Again I started to fuck her, now transfixed on her magnificent tits and her exquisite face. “Play with your tits”, I told her. She didn’t hesitate, but immediately started cupping her huge tits, then tweaking her nipples as she stared at me. Next both her hands lifted her left breast and she lifted her head off the bed and fed herself her nipple. She did so without breaking eye contact.

This took me to new levels of ecstasy and I knew I was getting close. Suddenly, almost impulsively and without thinking the thumb I’d been fucking her arse with I placed by her mouth. She could smell her sweet arse on it. She released her breast and now grabbed my wrist. Still staring at me she opened her mouth and started sucking the thumb like a cock. This got harder, quicker as she slurped on it like a real dick, making sexy noises as she did so. I kept saying yes, yes, yes. As I got to the point of no return I withdrew and quickly straddled her chest. Open your mouth, I shouted as I wanked my now twitching cock. In an instant spunk flew jetted out with more force and volume than it had in 20 years. It hit her face, her hair, the bed, her tits it was going everywhere as I wanked she was doing her utmost to catch what she could in her pretty mouth. When I stopped shooting I leant forward and stuffed my cock in her mouth and she drained the last drops from me. I then collapsed next to her on the bed, her spunky sticky tits against my chest. We kissed gently, then just cuddled for a minute before she said, “Thank you, I loved that, next time I want you to fuck my arse, do anything you want to me”.

We spent some time in her bed before she suggested we both shower, which we did together. It was amazingly erotic as we washed each other and caressed and stroked. I was hard as hell again, but we refrained from round 2, just, at this point. Back in her room she asked if I’d spend the day and night with her, she asked if we could go out. Of course I said, hardly believing my luck.

She rubbed body lotion over herself and I just sat on the bed marvelling at her beauty as she dressed. Lovely red thong and sexy red bra, then light summer dress that was knee high and had a plunging neckline, she looked beautiful. After I dressed, we headed out, as we got to the street I was really surprised when she took my hand, I’d thought I was just a freshers dare, a secret for behind closed doors, but here she was seemingly comfortable hold my hand in the street.

As we walked along she leant into me and said, “I will be your whore for the next 24 hours, I want you to do things to me I’ve never dreamt of doing, use me and make it filthy”. She then kissed my cheek. As we walked my cock was now rock hard again. Fuck me I felt like an 18 year old, not a 51 year old divorcée!

My mind raced as I wandered what the next 24 hours had in store…….

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Lucky man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *nicorn tamer 69Man
over a year ago

taunton

Absolutely brilliant so horny

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Wow please continue

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant I can't wait to find out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Lucky man

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

So we arrive at the first bar, it was a classy wine bar and we take a side booth. I order a chilled bottle of white wine and we sit opposite each other, chatting like we’ve always know each other. Initially the conversation was tame, about her studies and family and my career and divorce.

It didn’t take long and we were on about glass 2 or 3 when things started to get spicy. She asked me my deepest darkest fantasies. I must admit I’d never really thought about this, I’d certainly never considered sharing such thoughts. Emily started prompting me. Was it a threesome, was it dominance, submission, was it more depraved.

She was great at this questioning, obtaining details from me I’d not really thought before. Yes I was dominant, yes I’d like more than 2 involved, I even confessed wanking with a recent girlfriends 18 year old daughters worn knickers when I stayed at their house. She asked about my views on pain, on water sports, on just about everything. As I confessed my deepest secrets she sat biting her bottom lip seductively. One hand rubbing the stem of her wine glass, I realised the other was between her legs.

“Are you rubbing yourself”; I enquired. “I can’t help it she said, you make me horny, my clit is tingling”. Good girl was my reply. Now I said, tell me yours. As another bottle of wine arrived she sat and for an hour or more sat telling me things I couldn’t believe from a 20 year old woman. How she’d lost her virginity to her step brother. How she loved really hard core porn. She had a huge black dildo that she liked wanking and sucking. How she’d had two girlie encounters, one with a woman she worked for during her A levels, who was 40 and she was 17. The other her housemate Tamsin. This piqued my interest. Tell me more I demanded. Hang on she said, I need a wee first. With that the shuffled out the booth. As she slowly walked passed me she rubbed her fingers across my mouth. They smelt of her sweet pussy. I suddenly grabbed her wrist forcefully, I stared in her eyes and licked and sucked her fingers. She again bit her bottom lip. I then let go of her wrist and off she skipped to the toilet, giggling as she went.

A few minutes went buy and then she returned and sat next to me. She brazenly then just out stretched her right arm and dropped her red thong onto the table and smiled. As much as I wanted to grab them, I just sat back on my seat and looked at her. I left the thong in the middle of the table, I wanted to see what she did. She just mirrored my actions and lent back on her chair. She picked her glass up and licked the rim before taking a sip. When she put her glass down she said, “I want you to dominate me, make me do things that you’ve never thought of before, hurt me”. I was aroused, a little shocked and a little nervous. How far should I take this, how far could I take this?….

I then called the waitress over, she was about 30, Indian looking and very shapely. As I asked for the menu she looked at the table and saw Emily’s thong. Unperturbed, she just said of course and smiled. She looked at Emily and Emily gave her a sexy smile. She returned within a minute with two menus, she passed me mine and as she handed emily hers, emily slowly and seductively stroked the waitresses hand. They held eye contact as this happened. Wow, she was putting on a flirty little show for me.

She asked me if I fancied the waitress. I said she’s attractive. Emily told me she had the real hots for dark skinned people, men and women. I again notice she was touching herself. We had a light meal and a fairly normal 45 mins. At the end of the meal the waitress came back. When she cleared the plates I paid the bill, leaving a good tip. As she stood at our table emily handed her the worn thong and said, “Here, this is for you, I hope to come back for it next week and would like you to be wearing it when I do”. The waitress smiled. She lifted the thong to her face, she sniffed it deeply and said, “Hmm, delicious”. With that she turned and walked away. Wow!

I should warn you, the next part of this story is not for the faint hearted….. reader discretion is advised……

As we walked to another bar we passed a narrow alley, she suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me down it. We ended against a wall behind an wheelie bun, not at all romantic but she was frenzied. She immediately bent forward and took my dick out. She began slurping on it like her life depended on. I need to taste your spunk she said. Fuck it felt so good. As I held her hair I started to fuck her face, I held her tight and made her repeatedly gag on my cock. As I did so I called her a whore. Suddenly I was aware of movement to my left further up the alley. A homeless man stood staring at us. It was dusk time, a warm evening and he was getting a real show. He edged a little closer and I felt very uneasy, but for some reason all I did was put my finger to my lips and made a sshhh gesture to ensure he stayed silent. As I face fucked Emily I reached over her back and started hoisting her summer dress. Soon I could see her arse, which I knew meant our observer could see her arse and pussy.

He continued to edge closer and closer. He was totally disheveled, about 60, wearing a dirty jumper, jogging bottoms and boots. He had an unkept grey beard and matted hair. He seemed to become more confident with every step forward. He was now within touching distance. I could smell him, general unclean, musky, urine, sweat etc. Emily suddenly stopped, she took her mouth off my cock and looked over her shoulder. She looked right at him, she never said a word. She just went straight back to sucking my cock.

Our guest now had a very obvious bulge in his bottoms, which he then took out with his dirty gnarled hands. His cock was huge, a good 9 inches and more girth than I had. He just stood silent and started to wank. I could smell his musk even stronger, as his joggers slipped down his piss stained pants were clear to see. He carried on wanking with his right hand and now outstretched his left hand towards Emily’s arse. His hands were huge. He stroked her buttocks and again she didn’t flinch, she knew it was him. She looked up at me and just winked.

He now stroked down and his hand disappeared from my view. She suddenly gasped and lurched forward, so I guessed a finger or fingers had entered her. He was now pushing his arm back and forward and this changed her action on my cock to in line with his thrusting fingers. He then pulled his hand down and I could see 2 glistening fingers. He knelt behind her and now buried his bearded face in her arse and down into her pussy. He was like a hungry dog, devouring her pussy, still wanking the entire time. I could see his eyes were closed, then he opened them to look at me. I didn’t really know what to do, so I just smiled.

He stood up and said wow, she looks like she’s good at that. I said, mate she’s the best ever. Again he just said wow as he continued wanking his huge dick. I have no idea why, but thinking of all our conversations about boundaries and using her I guess I thought, fuck it, let’s just see.

So I grabbed her hair hard. She yelped as I dragged her off my cock. Look at me whore I said. She did as told. I looked at him, I said smack her arse. He said what, I said don’t question me, just do it, he nodded and smacked her arse cheek with an open left hand. She wobbled forwards. I was still gripping her hair. Harder, I demanded from him. He did it again, harder you cunt, I barked at him. The third hit made a really crisp noise and immediately left a red hand print. She shrieked an ouch. I yanked her hair again and said shut up bitch. Sorry sir, she muttered. I then told him to stand next to me. He was there in a blink. Fuck, he really did stink. However, despite that I now pulled her head towards his cock. It was the first time she’d seen it. “Fuck” I heard her say, “it’s huge”. As I pulled her closer I saw her physically retch as she fully took in his scent. He muttered an apology. I told him to shut up.

Do it, I said as I pulled her hair again. I can’t she said. I said, “fucking do as you are told”! With that she reached both hands forward, she grasped his weighty cock with one hand beneath the other and still there were inches of his cock hanging free. She started to wank him, his loose foreskin going back and forward. She then spat on his cock and wanked faster. I said suck it bitch. She then unbelievably opened her mouth and inched this monster into her mouth. Gagging with every cm. I now left the wall and went behind her, I spat on her arse, I grabbed her hips and positioned my cock by her arse. I then didn’t waste a second and slowly eased my cock into her tight little arse. She let out a muffled groan, but our homeless friend was now with the script. He grabbed her hair really forcefully and yanked her back on his huge cock. She again gagged, but she obeyed and went back to slobbering on his magnificent cock. I was now gently but steadily fucking her arse. She was groaning as she slurped, even louder when I reached under her and started rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

She again moved her mouth from him, she said fuck yes, this is amazing, it’s insane. Good girl, I said. She then went to the guys cheesy balls and sucked and licked them as he wanked by her pretty face. He started bucking his hips as if losing control, she sensed this and tried to get her mouth back over his huge end. Just as she did he started unloading hot cum over her face and into her mouth. Mmmmm she said as she gobbled down what she could. I rubbed her clit faster and faster and she then came hard, her arse gripping my cock as her knees buckled. Our friend stayed watching making no effort to move or pull up his clothing. I know pulled my cock out and told her to kneel. She did and opened her mouth. I could see his cum still in her mouth and over her face. I grabbed her head and she came forward, licking and sucking her arse juices off my cock, which frankly looked quite pathetic alongside our guests. I told her I was about to cum. Then, as if this encounter had not been shocking or bizarre enough, he knelt alongside side her and opened his mouth. He knelt stroking his half flaccid cock and it was clear her wanted my cum too.

My head was spinning and then they both leant forward, a mouth either side of my shaft, I felt a mans beard on my cock, but I was so far gone I didn’t care. I just started to cum. There was a bucket load, between them they took turns gulping and slurping. As I finished I then watched them kiss. It was utterly surreal.

As we all regained composure she stood up and made her dress look right. I put my cock away and our guest pulled up his boxers and joggers. He said thank you. And Emily kissed him full on the mouth. He then just shuffled off back toward some boxes at the end of the alleyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *tu griffMan
over a year ago

bridgend

Excellent story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Ummmm

Reply privately

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Jeez this one is hot!

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *enusandmarsCouple
over a year ago

Buryish

Disappointed in the lack of painter n decorator references, thought you might have at least emulsioned her face

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately