Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Well hung builder and customer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dave got a call for a quote ie me lol got to the house met a lovely couple agreed on price for the job and start date one man job meant to take one day so went round at 7 husband was just leaving as he's going he said she's fussy and will be in and out (little did I no what would be going in and out lol) started to strip out the bath taps so had to get under the bath next I c the customers wife standing over me well all I could see was her legs she asked would I like a cup of tea I declined as had coffee with me but thanked her as I looked from under the bath I slowly looked up and saw the most beautiful pair of legs I looked further up and saw she had a slimsy houscoat nó thong and nó bra all I could think of was don't get hard don't get hard she asked again would I like tea I politely declined again again all I could think of was don't get hard and off she went i had to go turn the water of as I forgot so went to boiler turned off the valves but all I could think of was those legs and how nice her moist wet pussy was so ended up walking downstairs to be greeted by the customer with all I can say is a picture il never forget her spread on the table playing with all I can say is one of the biggest dildos I've ever seen all of it in and out now at this stage I said fuck it get hard but already was she turned on the table arched the finest ass I've seen in years and said stick that rock hard cock up there I want to feel ur cum dripping from my ass as my husband likes licking my ass hole and everytime he does i want to think of your rock hard cock inside me and ur warm cum dripping from my ass well all I can say is I obliged and have been doin so last 6 months great been a builder working for yourself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Lucky bastard

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Still lucky now I've to do her friends bathroom wondering how that is going to work out

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Wish I could work for a customer like that.

Must be some horny women in need of an electrician.

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *andybigboiMan
over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Wow

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ilva69Man
over a year ago

fakenham

I offer Discounts for fabbers Lol

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Hope there's more jobs to cum !!!

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Still lucky now I've to do her friends bathroom wondering how that is going to work out "

Best to let us all know how that goes

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Post new Message to Thread