Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Layla and Toni adventures pt3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The video began to play. It was obviously a homemade film, and a not very attractive girl with stringy black hair was taking off her clothes. The shaky camera zoomed in on her bushy pussy, then back out. A second later she was kneeling in front of the camera man, and taking his pudgy dick out of his pants. Then she was sucking it, and within a few minutes he came on her face and the video ended. Toni began to feel a little hotter between her legs. Behind her, she could hear Cindy moaning as she fucked herself with her toy. As the video concluded, a new screen came up asking for her to select a category and write a description.

"What category do you think that should fit under?" Amanda asked.

Toni clicked the drop-down menu and looked through the categories, many of which she didn't understand. This one seemed to fit under 'oral sex' so she picked that one.

"Good job," Amanda said, "Now how would you describe what you saw?"

Toni thought for a moment, and then typed in, girl giving oral sex.

"Well, it's accurate, but not really what the website viewers are looking for. Try to be a little more...sexy,"

Toni deleted what she'd typed, and entered, black-haired girl gives blowjob.

"It's better," Amanda said, "but try this one,"

She leaned over Toni's shoulder and typed in, ugly slut with small tits sucking tiny dick.

"See, the people that use the site are looking for things that are naughty, so your descriptions need to match up. Make sense?"

"I guess so," Tori said.

"Try another one,"

Toni clicked the next video. A busty redhead lay on a bed in front of a webcam. She slowly rubbed her pussy and clit, and then began to finger herself. The girl made Toni think of Harmony, who she probably wouldn't see again, and Cindy, now screaming with orgasm behind her, and she felt herself getting wet. The video went on for a few minutes as the girl got herself off, and then turned off her webcam. Toni selected "solo girl" as the category, and typed in big-titted redhead plays with her wet pussy.

"Now that's much better, Toni. I think you're going to do fine. Just remember the expectation of the viewers, and you'll be doing great."

"Okay, I think I can handle it," Toni said, and behind her Cindy grunted and climaxed on the bed.

"I'm going to leave you to it, but I'll see you later."

Amanda patted her shoulder and left the room. Toni watched her new roommate writhe around on the bed playing with herself. Cindy pulled the dildo from her sopping young cunt, and began to work it up her ass.

"Mmmm, yeah," she moaned, "put that big dick in my ass! Oh, fuck!

Toni sighed, put her earbuds in and returned to her homework. The next video showed a blonde teenager, much like herself, surrounded by three men. The men had cocks that ranged from average to large. They all stood over her, stroking their dicks near her face. The girl looked very happy, as she wrapped her hands around two of the cocks, and began to suck on the third one. Tori felt herself getting more excited as the action went on. The girl took turns sucking on each cock, but then the men became more aggressive. They began to hold the girl's hair back, slap her face with their dicks, and shove them into her mouth and throat repeatedly.

The girl looked very pleased when they gagged her with their cocks, called her a dirty cocksucker, suckslut, or almost made her puke by holding their meat in her throat. Soon, one of the men lay down, and the girl mounted him, sliding her pussy onto his cock. Another man kept pushing his dick into her mouth, using her hair to guide her head up and down his pole. The third man, the one with the biggest cock, got behind her and started to push his big dick into the girl's asshole.

By now, Toni's hand was in her pants as she watched the video. Her music was playing low in her earbuds, but over it she could hear the groans and filthy talk from the video. In the back of her mind she could hear herself saying, "Toni wants big cock...Fill up my pussy...Fuck my asshole..." and she imagined that she was the girl in the video. She looked like she was having so much fun getting her mouth, ass, and pussy all filled with dicks.

She slowly fingered her pussy as the blonde teen got gangfucked, and then the men started spurting off into her tight little holes. The man in her mouth was first, shooting cum all over her smiling face. The man in her pussy was next, but she couldn't see his cum. She could just see him pumping his dick into her and yelling, "I'm cumming! Oh, shit!". He lay there as the third man continued to pound his dick into the girl's butt, until finally he cried out and pushed his cock in until his balls were up against her ass.

The girl started to cum at the same time, and when the man pulled his cock out of her, a flood of dirty sperm leaked from her asshole. The girl climbed off of the man she'd been riding, and started to suck on the cock that had just been in her ass. It was so filthy, but Tori began to climax. She rode her fingers through it, until a big wet spot formed on the front of her pants. The video ended, and went to the next screen. Toni pulled her hand from her pussy, and began to clean it with her mouth, sucking her own juices.

Category: Gangbang. Description: Blonde teen slut takes three cocks in all holes.

She read the description over, and decided that it was good. The girl was a slut, after all, taking all that cock in every hole, and then sucking her own ass off of one of them. Toni put on the next video. This one was just a skinny brunette whore, bent over and shoving a dildo up her tiny asshole. She watched the whole video, though, and over the course of twelve minutes, the girl put bigger and bigger dildos in her ass, until it was stretched open wide.

While she was watching, she hadn't noticed that Cindy had crawled under the desk, until she felt the girl lapping at her wet crotch through her soaking pants. She looked down and pushed her chair back, her mouth gaping like the whore's ass on the screen. Cindy looked up at her with hurt eyes.

"Cindy? What are you doing?" Toni asked, feeling sorry.

"You smell like honey," Cindy said, "I just wanted to taste it,"

Toni sat back down, saying, "Cindy, I'm not a lesbian. I'm sorry," but her own voice in her subconscious mind was saying, "Toni licks cunt...Tori is a lesbo slut...Tori sucks girl slit...".

"I'm not a lesbian!" Cindy protested, "but that doesn't mean I don't like to lick cunt like a lesbo slut."

Toni heard the same thoughts she'd just had echoed aloud by her new roommate, and carefully looked at the door. It was shut. On her screen, the whore was shoving another big toy up her ass. Toni rolled her chair back to the desk, looking down at Cindy's hungry eyes.

"Okay. You can taste it," she whispered, "but just a lick," and she slid her pants down.

She couldn't believe she was about to let another girl lick her pussy, but the way Cindy's eyes were begging to taste her, she felt bad saying no. The poor girl obviously couldn't control herself. Cindy crawled between her legs, and sat down on her dildo, pushing the toy deep into her asshole.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yay!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was just like the girl on the screen. She leaned into Toni's pussy and moaned against her clit. The sensation was incredible! Tomi tried not to like it, but as she watched the girl on the screen fuck her ass with a huge dildo, she was becoming very aroused. Cindy delicately licked Toni's slit, running her tongue between her pussy lips.

"Mmmm," Cindy purred, "You taste like honey, too," and then she was licking Toni passionately, dipping her tongue into her new roommates hole.

Toni was so disappointed in herself. She shouldn't be enjoying this. Good girls didn't let sluts lick their horny cunts. Only stupid sluts let other sluts lick their cunts like little lesbos. Toni was a good girl, not a lesbo slut! She didn't want this! But the feeling of Cindy's tongue was about to make her cum all over the horny girl's face. When Cindy sucked Toni's clit into her mouth, Toni couldn't hold back. She put her hand on Cindy's head and held her face against her creaming snatch.

"Oh, yeah! Eat that pussy," Toni cried, "lick my cunt, you little lesbo whore!"

Cindy sucked her pussy harder, and made Toni cum again. Soon, she was getting too sensitive. The licking was making her sore, and she had to push Cindy's face away. Cindy looked sad, and Toni didn't want her to be sad, so she leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Cindy flicked her tongue across Toni's lips, and Toni could taste her own cunt again. She decided that she did taste a little bit like honey. As her orgasms started to subside, she pulled her lips away from Cindy's and felt ashamed. She didn't know why she'd said those nasty words. She'd never said anything like that before. She hardly ever cussed, unless it was at Layla.

"Oh, you taste wonderful," Cindy said, "Thank you."

Cindy crawled back to the bed with the dildo lodged in her ass, and a minute later she was asleep. Toni was too embarrassed to move. She'd let another girl lick her, spewed a bunch of filth out of her mouth, and worst of all she'd liked every moment of it. She slowly pulled her pants back up and looked at her screen. The video had ended, how long ago she didn't know. She was supposed to pick a category and write a description. She tried to block out what had just happened, and get focused. Amanda wouldn't be happy with her if she had only made it through three videos.

Category: Solo Girl. Description: Brunette whore stretches her asshole with sex toys.

As Cindy snored softly behind her, Toni started the next video.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Great twist

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Reply privately

over a year ago

CINDY

At the tender age of nighteen, little redheaded Cindy was a cheerleader, and a senior. That was until her parents had found her on the living room couch, sandwiched between two men who were old enough to be her father. When the two ultra-conservative adults walked into the room from a canceled church group outing, to find their daughter happily bouncing up and down on two dicks lodged firmly in her little teenage butt and squishing pussy, to say they were upset would be putting it mildly.

Though their faith would normally dictate that they forgive their little girl, and help her see the light, this was not the first time they'd witnessed her debauchery in action. As Toni learned about her new roommate, she discovered that Cindy's sexual experience was more than extensive. Cindy discovered, just after her eighteenth birthday, that when she lost her virginity the pleasure that a penis could bring her far outweighed the fulfillment she felt from cheerleading, or her educational pursuits.

She'd lost her cherry after her debs, to not one, but two football players. While she'd gained a reputation as the blowjob queen, the first time she felt one of the jocks shove his throbbing prick into her pussy, and the other down her throat at the same time, something in her brain changed. The two boys took her in every hole that night, calling her filthy names, and pounding her full of meat as she came over and over. After that night, she realized that the perverse animal lust that the thoughts of those cocks evoked in her, was so powerful that she couldn't deny it.

Once the story got around, about her Debs night fun, she decided that she was okay with it. People at school called her a dirty slut, a stupid fuckhole, and a whore. Cindy thought they were right, and after the football team gangfucked her after winning their next game, she knew for certain. Over twenty muscled young men used her in every hole, and though she was sore, sticky, and cocksick by the next morning, she knew that she would never stop.

The first time her parents caught her, she was being pounded in her tiny asshole on the back porch of their home. The next time, she was getting violated on her father's weight bench by some stranger she had met while jogging. The third time, her mother walked into the kitchen to find a delivery driver spraying her face with semen. Her parents tried to talk to her, to tell her how sinful her actions were, how damning they would be for her future. Rather than convince her to stop, instead she felt only more horny at how embarrassed they were by her. The repeated string of incidents led them to seek professional help, and it was at this point that their research brought them to the NewYou Clinic for Adolescent Addiction. Dr. Carl's diagnosis of Hypersexual disorder was, understandably, something they didn't want to hear. However, when Cindy tried to pull off her father's pants to blow his cock during their meeting with the doctor, they finally couldn't take anymore. That had been over 3 months ago, and Cindy had made no progress toward recovery.

Toni learned all of this as she lay in bed with her horny, naked, roommate, trying to drift off to sleep. She was having trouble, and so had engaged Cindy in conversation, something that she quickly learned was not Cindy's strong suit. It wasn't that she was stupid, or an airhead. It was that she often became consumed with the feelings flowing from her overactive cunt, and what should have taken a few minutes to relate, instead took a few hours. Cindy would lose track of the conversation and begin to masturbate herself with one of her toys until she came, at which point she became lucid enough to pick up the conversation again.

On at least one of these occasions, Tori became so overwhelmed with the sight her roommates writhing, naked body, humping in pleasure, that she had to cum, too. It was her third experience with another girl fingering her to orgasm, only this time Cindy again used her tongue, and Toni told her she was a stupid little cuntsucker when she came.

They both fell asleep naked, and Toni thought it felt nice to hold onto someone in this place where everything was strange, and all the weird feelings in her body made her feel so good, yet so terrible. She listened to her earbuds as she felt her pussy pressed against Cindy's tiny bottom, and again wondered why she had said those dirty things to Cindy while the girl sucked her horny slit. It wasn't like the Toni she remembered.

Reply privately

By *antasticmrfucsMan
over a year ago

Penzance

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Early in the morning, the two girls awoke. Toni felt strange, not having a schedule of therapy to go to. Amanda, on a brief visit the prior evening, had informed her that Dr. Carl was working on a new program for her, and should have things ready by the next day. Until she heard otherwise, she should keep on with her work. Toni awoke to Cindy's tongue probing her mouth, the little redhead moaning as her hand cupped Toni's perfect tits. Startled, Toni flew from the bed, looking down on her roommate's hurt face.

"I'm sorry," Cindy said, "I thought we were becoming friends. It's hard not having any friends, anymore," she looked like she might cry.

"You just startled me," Toni said, sitting back down on the bed, "I'm sorry. Please don't cry,"

Cindy wiped at her eyes, and manged a smile, "We can still be friends?"

Toni nodded.

"Oh, good!"

The girl sounded genuinely pleased, and threw her arms around Toni happily, rubbing her own big boobs against Toni's. Their nipples rubbing against one another started Toni's pussy throbbing, but something else was eating at her too. Her stomach.

"Cindy," she said, trying to disentangle herself, "What do we do about breakfast around here?"

"Oh," Cindy looked surprised, "There's a cafeteria down the hall. Sometimes I forget to eat breakfast, on account of my slutty pussy," she said, as though it were the most normal thing in the world, "I'll show you!"

"Wait," Toni said, "I want to get cleaned up and put on some clothes first,"

"Clothes? What do you need clothes for?"

"Well, I can't just walk around naked all day, can I?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Wow

Reply privately

By *eysham1979Man
over a year ago

preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ancsUpForFunMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *y AmoreMan
over a year ago

london

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't see why not," Cindy said, as though Toni were being unreasonable.

"Why do you like being naked?" Tori asked.

Cindy shrugged, "It just feels nice. If I wear clothes, I just have to take them off to get at my cunt, so why even bother?"

Toni shook her head. She wanted a shower, but there was no privacy from Cindy. She'd have to let the other girl watch her as she washed herself. She almost wanted to laugh. She'd let Cindy lick her stupid pussy twice already, and slept naked with her all night. There really wasn't any reason to be concerned about a shower at this point. Toni started the shower, and once the water was nice and hot she got in and began to scrub herself clean while Cindy watched with her hand between her legs.

While she was turned away from her roommate, giving Cindy an excellent show of her round teenage ass, she heard the other girl step into the shower with her. She turned around quickly, and saw Cindy picking up the soap, lathering up her big tits.

"Cindy, what are you doing?" Tori hissed.

"What? I'm having a shower, too!"

"But, I'm already in the shower," Toni tried to explain.

"And now we're both in the shower, silly!" Cindy giggled, and gave her a peck on the lips.

It was useless. Toni tried to finish washing, while avoiding contact with Cindy's body, but it was a losing proposition. She eventually gave up, and soon the two girls were washing one another, rubbing their hands all over their bodies, sharing little kisses. Cindy became so horny that she crouched in the shower and ate Toni to a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh, shit! Suck my fuckhole, you bitch," Toni cried, as Cindy tongued her tunnel, "Show me how good you eat cunt! Oh, yeah! Mmmmmm!"

She held the back of Cindy's head and rode her face until she came, filling Cindy's mouth up with her fuck honey. When Cindy looked up at her, face shining with Tori's cum, Tori felt like she got what she deserved. Cindy was a stupid slut. A stupid little lesbo slut, and stupid sluts are only good for one thing. She suddenly realized what she'd been thinking, and now she felt mean and ashamed. Cindy was a troubled girl. She couldn't help herself! She looked so happy, licking Tori's juices off her face.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Troubled, Toni got out of the shower and began to dry herself off. Cindy wasn't far behind. Toni went to the set of drawers, expecting to find more pairs of blue scrubs to put on, but the drawers were empty.

"Cindy? Where are the changes of clothes?" She asked.

"Well, I never wear any, so I don't think they bothered to give me any," she said, drying her hair.

Toni sighed, and retrieved her pair from the day before. They smelled of sweat and girl cream, the crotch was stained where her pussy had leaked all over it. Toni pulled them on anyway. Soon after, Cindy showed Toni where the cafeteria was in this wing of the facility.

This wing's cafeteria was just like the other one, but there were far fewer girls here. No one even batted an eye at Cindy's nudity, but they did glance at Toni. Some of them looked on with curiosity, others with unconcealed lust. At least one other girl was naked, too. In all, only five girls were seated in the cafeteria.

Toni loaded up a plate and grabbed a protein shake, then made her way with Cindy to one of the open tables. As they ate, Cindy pointed out the other girls, and told Toni what she knew about them.

"That's Beth," she pointed to a thick, but attractive blonde girl, "She got caught blowing her brother, and her parents put her here," next was a girl with black hair, streaked with green, "and that's Liz. She drank a lot and did tons of drugs. Over there," she pointed out the naked brunette, "that's Karen. She's a filthy fuckslut like me," Cindy said proudly, "I think she's got me beat in how many dicks have been in her, but I beat her on the most in one day."

"How come no one sits with each other? Shouldn't we all be, I don't know, friends or something?" Toni wondered.

"I don't think so," Cindy tried to explain, "See, the girls over here, we get put here because we're not really great at social interaction. Like Liz, she liked to fight. Me, well, most people just think I'm weird, and since I can't keep my clothes on, they don't let me in the other wing. Same thing with Karen. Beth, you just can't talk to. She doesn't really talk to anyone. You, I don't know what your deal is. You don't seem scary, or weird, but I like the way your pussy tastes!"

Toni thought she'd shrivel up from embarrassment, and hoped no one had heard what Cindy said.

"So, none of the other girls are roommates?" Toni asked.

"Oh, no. Like Amanda said, there's not a lot of rooms around here, and I guess the docs want so see what happens when you put two horny girls in the same room together," she laughed at that, and Toni blushed. She knew what happened.

They finished their breakfast with little conversation, and then Cindy showed her around their wing. It was pretty much identical to the other wing, with the same amenities. It just had far fewer patients. Toni felt like she should do some of her work, so Cindy took her back to their room. The little redhead was feeling horny, anyway, and she hadn't gotten off since last night, so she was eager to get back in the room and plug her pussy with something.

While Cindy fucked herself silly, Toni booted up her computer, and returned to the website to watch and label videos. The one she started with today opened with a hard-bodied young girl, who couldn't have been much older than herself. Her blonde hair was tied up in pigtails, and she was already naked. A mountain of a man with rippling muscles and a cock that must have been about ten inches long, approached the girl as the sat on a bed. He stood her up, turned her around, and handcuffed her hands behind her back. The girl looked happy.

The man lifted her and put her on her stomach on the bed, and grasped her pigtails in his hands. He guided his cock to her mouth, told her to open, and then plunged his tool into her with no mercy. Using her pigtails, he plugged her throat repeatedly, roughly, and with no regard for her whatsoever. The girl gagged and sputtered as the man fucked her mouth, until finally he pulled out and flipped her onto her back. He leaned over her body, spread her legs, and began to eat her pussy. When the girl began to moan with pleasure, he shoved his big dick back into her mouth and, again, began to pound it in and out with a relentless power. The girl coughed, cho*ed, and beat at his legs with her fists, but the man just continued to pump her mouth and eat her pussy.

Toni watched the whole scene with mixed feelings of arousal and horror. While the girl might have started off enjoying the rough treatment, she was obviously in over her head. The man finally pulled his dick from her throat, and a huge flood of spit poured down over the girl's face. She gasped for air while the man slapped her face with his big appendage, telling her she was a worthless little whore.

He then picked her up and turned her upside down so that her legs were in the air, his face between her legs, and her dripping face at cock level. She obediently sucked his big cock while he ate her for another minute, and then he tossed her on the bed, back onto her stomach.

She lay quivering on the bed as the man climbed on top of her, spread her legs, and then mounted her. He aimed his big prick at her tiny little asshole, and used the spit on his cock to push it in. The girl cried and screamed as his huge tool thrust inside of her. The camera man moved around to capture her face, showing a flood of tears flowing down her spit-soaked face. The man pumped his dick in and out of her ass with powerful thrusts, filling up the crying girl with more meat than she could handle. He used her asshole to jerk himself off, but the girl came anyway, setting off the man's own orgasm.

He roared and blew his load into her ass, and even though she cried, she came with him. The camera zoomed in on her stretched out hole. Toni couldn't believe how something so huge had gone into the tiny girl's ass. The dildo she'd used on herself had been nowhere near as large. She wondered what it would feel like to take that big cock in her own ass. Would she cry like the dumb slut on the screen, or would she be able to take it because she liked big cocks?

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, wow, he really gave it to her ass, didn't he?" Cindy said over her shoulder.

Toni jumped. She hadn't realized Cindy had been watching. The video ended, and she was asked to pick a category and description. She wasn't quite sure on this one. Was it anal? Was it oral?

"Try rough for the category," Cindy suggested, and Toni did.

"How would you describe that?" Toni asked. Maybe Cindy would be helpful after all. Toni didn't know if she could think up lots of dirty things, like Cindy did.

"How about, tiny, dumb cumdumpster cries as she's reamed by huge prick?"

Toni entered that in. She felt like Cindy's suggestion was great.

"Would you like to help," she asked her roommate.

"Okay!" Cindy said cheerfully, and pulled up another chair.

They continued watching the porn videos together, getting through three more before there was a knock at the door, and Dr. Carl came in.

"Good morning, ladies," he said with a big smile, and took a seat on the bed.

Cindy, squealed with glee and crawled across the floor to rest on her knees in front of the doctor. Carl rested his hand on her head gently.

"Hello, Cindy. How do you like having a new roommate?" He asked

"Oh, it's really great, Dr. Carl. Thank you, so much! She's been real nice to me, and she even let me taste her pussy. She tastes like honey,"

"Hmm, is that so?"

Cindy nodded, and then looked up at him pleadingly, asking, "Dr. Carl, can I please have some cum? Please? I've been really good, and I haven't had any for days. I think it's been days."

"You're always good, Cindy. We never have any problems with you. Go ahead."

Toni wasn't quite sure she'd heard right, until Cindy eagerly put her hand on his zipper and lowered it. Next she pulled at his pants, which he helped her get down. The horny redhead pulled Carl's penis free, and held it in her hand. Toni could see her body shaking with anticipation. His cock was fairly average in size. Cindy looked up at him for permission, and when he nodded his head, she engulfed his cock in her mouth and began happily sucking away.

"Toni," he said, as though nothing strange was going on, "I'd like to thank you for the work you've been doing the last day. I've gotten a communication from the website you've been helping with, and they're really pleased with your imaginative descriptions. I can't tell you how important it is for us to get funding for the work we do here,"

"Um, you're welcome," Toni said.

Cindy bobbed her little head up and down his cock. Toni thought that if she had to label this as a video, it would be silly suckslut blows her doctor. Carl seemed to notice Toni's distress.

"Cindy has a serious addiction to sex," Carl said, "and also craves semen. While we usually try not to encourage an addiction, Cindy's condition is so advanced that to deny her any kind of outlet might be detrimental to her well being. We allow her to indulge in the occasional act of sexual gratification, in order to keep her calm," he spoke as though Cindy were not even there, sucking on his penis, "The best we can do, until we understand it better, is to provide her a safe outlet for her urges. This way she isn't doing any harm to herself, or to others around her,"

He gently encouraged Cindy's sucking with a hand on the back of her head. Cindy made little happy noises as she hungrily slobbered on his rod, massaged his balls, and tried to get at his cum.

"Now, your condition is not quite this far along, and we think we have some ideas that will help. Amanda will be by later to talk with you, but I wanted to personally check up on you, first. Is there anything I can do to make your transition more comfortable?"

Cindy popped his cock out of her mouth, and turned to Toni, asking, "Wanna try some?"

Toni's mouth watered at the sight of the doctor's glistening cock in her roommate's hand. She actually did want to try some. She wanted it very much. The sight of the hard flesh throbbing only a few feet away was making her very anxious. She wanted to feel something in her mouth. She wanted to taste the cum that she knew would spurt from its head. She almost moved, almost joined Cindy on her knees, but there was still some part of her that rebelled against the idea. Good girls didn't suck cocks. Tori shook her head, and watched Cindy go back to work.

She tried to think about what Carl had asked, then remembered, "Could I get a change of clothes?"

Carl's hips jerked, and Tori knew that he was cumming in Cindy's mouth. Cindy mewled like a kitten, sucking his cream down, milking his cock for all it was worth.

"Mmm, yes, of, of course, Toni. I'll have Amanda bring some around for you," he said.

It was clear that Cindy didn't want to let his softening cock from her mouth, but there was no more cum for her to swallow. She looked sad.

"Dr. Carl," she said softly, "Maybe you could feed me more later? I'd really like some more."

"We'll have to see, Cindy. You were very good, though, so perhaps I can work something out for you."

Carl pulled his pants back up.

"Is there anything else I can do, Toni?"

"I, um, I don't think so. I just want to change my clothes."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I like Cindy

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Weird but good

Reply privately

over a year ago

The doctor nodded and showed himself out. Toni noticed that there was a wet spot on the front of her pants. Her pussy had been dripping as she watched the videos with Cindy, and had acted up even more as she watched her roommate suck on the doctor's cock. Cindy crawled up on the bed and began to lick her lips and fingers, trying to get any drops she might have missed.

"There's never enough," she said, "Never enough cum."

Toni didn't know why she was doing it, but she was standing up and pushing her pants off. She was walking up to her roommate with her bare, dripping pussy exposed. She was standing in front of Cindy as she lay on the bed, and then she was climbing on top of her, straddling the redhead's face, pushing her cunt against Cindy's mouth. Cindy might have been saying something, but Toni only heard muffled noises as she pressed her dripping hole to Cindy's mouth.

The girl's tongue began to lap away at her, suck at her clit, push into her fuckhole. Toni rode her face, sliding her slit along Cindy's tongue, making sure it hit both her asshole and her pussy. She could feel a repressed orgasm building up as she used Cindy's face to get herself off.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "eat it you little dyke! Suck that pussy! Mmmm, fuck! Make me cum, slut. Make me cum!"

Cindy moaned into Toni's pussy as she fucked herself against Cindy's face. Within moments she was shaking and cumming, spilling her fuck honey on the little redhead's tongue. Cindy slurped away at her cunt until Toni was finished. She fell back on the bed with relief, and sighed loudly. Cindy cuddled up next to her, her face a mess of girl cream. She kissed Toni pleasantly, and shared the honey taste with her. Though her mind told her it was wrong, Toni made it shut up because it felt nice to lick her own cunt cream from Cindy's lips.

When it was all gone, Cindy gave Toni a big hug and told her she loved her. Toni wanted to cry. No one had said that to her since John and Mel brought her to this place, and it felt great to be close to someone. The two fucked out girls fell asleep in each others arms.

When Amanda came around a little while later, the girls were awake. Tori had put her dirty clothes back on, and Cindy was in the middle of showing her roommate her toys. The sex toys were laid out on the bed in a row. Cindy showed Toni her dildos, one small, one about average, and one very large and pink. It was the toy she had been playing with the first day Toni met her.

Cindy also had two butt plugs, one big and black, the other smaller with a little horse tail. She liked the one with the tail, she explained, because the hair hung down and tickled her pussy. The last one was a strap-on, which she said that she never really used because she didn't have anyone to fuck with it.

Toni caught the hint in her voice, and shivered. She didn't know if she wanted Cindy to fuck her with a strap-on. She'd never been fucked, after all, except for the one time she'd put Mel's toys in her pussy. It felt strange to even contemplate the thought. Two weeks ago, she'd have said it was disgusting. Now, though, she felt her pussy gushing at the thought of the little redhead pounding the fake cock into her body, making her squirm around and cum like the stupid sluts on the videos.

The two girls looked at Amanda guiltily, as though they'd been caught with their hands in a cookie jar. Amanda glanced at the toys, but didn't seem to care. She seemed glad to see the two of them getting along. Cindy scooped up her toys and put them away in a drawer as Amanda sat in the computer chair. She held a bundle of clothes out for Tori.

"Your clean clothes," she explained, "I'm sorry I forgot to get them to you earlier,"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

More please

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

I think I need a job in that clinic!!

Reply privately

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Mmmmm

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

[Removed by poster at 04/11/21 15:42:45]

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Toni took the clothes thankfully, and without a thought, started to strip out of her old ones. Amanda watched, and Toni was almost sure she saw a hint of desire in the older woman's big green eyes, but she couldn't be sure. She got dressed in the new clothes, and felt much better.

"Toni, Dr. Carl has asked me to help with the first step in your treatments, so I'll need you to come with me, please. Don't worry. It's nothing to be afraid of," Amanda said.

"Okay," Toni said submissively.

"Have fun, Toni!" Cindy called happily, as Amanda led her out the door.

When they were out of the room and walking down the hallway, Amanda said, "Once we're through with this, we're going to meet Dr. Carl, and you'll be allowed to call home for a few minutes,"

"Really?" Toni's spirits instantly lifted.

"Yes, dear," Amanda laughed, "It won't be a long call, but Dr. Carl will need to explain the new diagnosis. Won't that make them feel better?"

"Well, yeah, of course!" Toni stood up straighter.

She'd have to tell them that she was basically a virgin sex addict. She didn't know how they'd take it. She knew John and Mel liked sex. It hadn't ever been a secret at home. They were, actually, very sexually active. Maybe that was where she got her condition from. Still, she felt sad to have to tell them.

Amanda led her down the hall, opened a door with her keycard, and they went inside. The room looked like Dr. Shells exam room, only there was no Dr. Shell, or Ron. She didn't know whether she felt relieved, or disappointed. The last time she'd seen Dr. Shell, she'd cum in front of her while she took Toni's temperature, and Ron had secretly cum in her mouth under the table. She recalled the taste of his sperm with a strange fondness. She'd liked it, and she'd been very tempted to help Cindy suck off Dr. Carl this morning just so she could taste it again.

Amanda told Toni to remove her pants, and Toni obeyed. She wondered when she'd stopped feeling shy about exposing herself in front of other people. She'd changed in plenty of locker rooms, so she was used to other girls seeing her in some form of undress, but she'd always been a little wary of it before. Now, it didn't seem so bad. It was a little embarrassing, but it also made her feel excited.

Amanda went to the table and picked up some weird looking apparatus. It looked like some kind of strange rubber strap. She'd never seen anything like it. The thing was black, looked thin, and had some kind of straps and loops. Amanda brought it over to Toni, and knelt in front of her.

"Lift up your leg, please," she said.

Toni did, and Amanda slid one of the loops over her foot, then the other one over her opposite foot. She pulled the weird thing up Toni's legs, until she felt it nestled against her pussy. Amanda then took the straps, and secured them behind Toni's back. She felt the back of the device cup her ass cheeks, and when Amanda secured it in place, the straps in back pulled her sculpted butt cheeks apart, totally exposing her asshole. She heard the device lock into place, and she looked at Amanda.

"What is this?" Toni asked, starting to panic.

The rubbery material pressed between her legs and against her pussy. She could feel her exposed anus open to the world.

Amanda was smiling, "It's a custom-fitted chastity belt!" She explained happily.

"A what?"

"A chastity belt. The doctors are concerned about your constant masturbation, and in order to curb those urges, they felt that the first step in your treatment should be to modify that behavior, so that it doesn't progress further. This belt is designed from a very tough, but flexible material. It's molded to your figure, and should keep you from rubbing your hot little cunnie too much,"

Toni was in shock. She didn't know what to say. How was she supposed to use the bathroom?

"Don't worry, dear. It's for your own good," Amanda went on, "Now, there's a slit in the material just wide enough to let you safely use the bathroom, but not big enough to let you get your little fingers into your pussy. Of course, you'll need to clean yourself up, so whenever you need to do that, you'll have to page me so that I can unlock your belt for you,"

"But, but,"

"You'll still be able to wipe your bottom, of course," Amanda continued, ignoring Toni's growing concern, "but if you need to...relieve yourself in other ways, you'll just have to ask permission, alright?"

This isn't fair," Toni cried, "Cindy doesn't have to wear one of these!"

"Yes, well, Cindy has her own therapies arranged, just as you have yours. If you want to get an early release, you'll need to follow through with the agreement you signed with Dr. Carl,"

That got Toni to quiet down, and she realized she was behaving like a child. Amanda was right. She was supposed to be getting better. She had a condition, and they were going to help her. Surely they knew what was best. As embarrassing as it was, she was just going to have to do it. Though she was resigning herself to it, her acceptance didn't do anything to help the ache in her pussy. She'd been aroused since Cindy started showing her the sex toys, and with this thing on, she wouldn't be able to get herself off, or use Cindy's face to do it either. The thought scared her more than it should have.

"Now, walk around a bit and tell me how it feels," Amanda instructed.

Tori walked around the room. The material flexed well with her movements. It didn't chafe, didn't feel uncomfortable, really, just different. Having her ass totally open was a little disconcerting, as well.

"Feel okay?"

"Yes, I guess so,"

"Great. Now, you can put your pants back on,"

Toni pulled her pants back up over the chastity belt. At least she could hide it under her clothes.

"Alright, now, let's go make that phone call!"

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her spirits lifted again as Amanda showed her out of the exam room, and back down the winding halls to Dr. Carl's office in the other wing. Carl was going over some papers behind his desk, but beamed when they entered the office.

"Toni, how does the new treatment device feel?" he asked.

Toni shrugged, "It's weird. How long do I have to wear this?"

Carl seemed to consider that a moment, "That will entirely depend on you. If you can keep your hands from playing with yourself, then we'll know we've made a step in the right direction. However, if we still see signs that you're trying to masturbate frequently, we'll need to keep it on. I guess the answer is, as long as it takes,"

Toni felt panicked. What if she never got better? What if she was like Cindy, and she kept getting worse and worse until there was no hope? Would she have to keep this thing on for the rest of her life, always asking someone to help her pee, or allow her to cum? On top of that, she had been in a constant state of arousal since Cindy showed her the toys, and it was getting to the point that she needed to cum or she might go crazy.

"There, now, Toni," Amanda said comfortingly, "I'm sure you'll be able to help yourself, right? You don't want to always be playing with your pussy, do you? You need to be able to control it"

"No," she cho*ed out.

"But a girl has needs, and I'll bet someone with your condition is probably getting a little hot and bothered right about now, aren't you?"

Toni looked up into her eyes, and couldn't deny it. She nodded slightly.

"Would you like to cum? Would that make you feel a little better?"

She knew it would. Her pussy was burning up inside, and she could feel her juices running out between the little slit in her belt.

"Why don't you ask Dr. Carl if he thinks it's okay,"

Toni looked at the doctor, but she couldn't make the words come out.

"What is it that you want, Toni?" Dr. Carl asked.

"I...Dr. Carl...May I...I'd like to please...."

"Yes?"

"May I please...cum?" she managed.

"I suppose that would be alright, Toni," He said, "But we can't have you masturbating yourself. That would defeat the whole purpose of the treatment. Perhaps Amanda would be willing to help you, if you asked her?"

Toni turned back to Amanda with pleading eyes. Could she ask another girl to get her off? This wasn't like with Cindy. Amanda was part of the staff. She wasn't a hypersexual, like her roommate. She didn't want to do this, like Cindy did.

"Amanda, would you please help...help me...cum?"

Amanda patted her hair, "Yes, I will, honey. Just pull off your pants, okay?"

Toni looked at Dr. Carl. Did he mean for her to do it right here in his office? She flashed back to watching Cindy suck his cock just this morning.

"Go on, dear," Amanda urged, "It's alright. We're all professionals here. You want to cum, don't you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incredible story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Such an incredibly horny story, please keep it coming OP....

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Toni did want to cum. She wanted to very badly. It had been hours since her last orgasm, and she was having trouble thinking about anything else. She pulled her pants off, and Amanda undid her belt, pulling it down over her legs. The freedom felt wonderful. Her pussy was so wet as Amanda sat her down on the couch and spread her legs. Dr. Carl looked away and focused on his papers.

Amanda dipped her fingers into Toni's young snatch, and the hot teen moaned loudly at her touch. It felt nice to have someone else touch her pussy. Amanda was very soft and gentle as she rubbed Toni's clit, smeared her fuck cream around her cunt, and used her other hand to finger her hole. Toni became lost in the sensations, never noticing Dr. Carl pick up the phone.

She didn't hear him dial, but she did snap back rudely to reality when she heard him say, "Yes, Mr. Hamlet?"

Toni sat up at her the mention of John, but Amanda pushed her back and then Toni felt the coordinator's tongue slash against her slit. It felt so good that she almost came, but knew that when she did the belt would go back on, and she wanted it to last. Dr. Carl was talking to John.

"Yes, sir. Dr. Carl at the NewYou Clinic...Fine, fine, thank you so much for asking...No, everything is just fine, and Toni is doing wonderfully. She's here in the office, in fact, and I have some news to share with you, if you'd like to put your wife on speaker, as well...Yes, I'll wait..."

A few moments passed, as Dr. Carl watched Amanda suck at Toni's pussy. Toni's hands were wrapped in Amanda's hair, and she was chanting under her breath, "Yes! Yes! Yes! So good...mmmm...lick my cunt..."

Dr. Carl resumed speaking as Toni fought to divide her attention between the phone call and the building orgasm in her pussy, "Yes, hello. Good afternoon to you both...Yes Mrs. Hamlet, Toni is just fine. She's right here, and I'll put her on shortly. I wanted to reach out to you both with a piece of good news first...Yes, I'm sure it is...After careful evaluation, it is the opinion of my staff, and myself, that your lovely daughter is not suffering from a drug addiction...Yes, I know that should put your mind at ease..."

Toni was on the verge, and she couldn't hold it back. She humped against Amanda's face and began to cum, spilling her fuck honey all over the coordinator's face. Amanda eagerly lapped it up as Carl continued talking, as though nothing was amiss.

"We believe that Toni's recent experimentation is actually due to a repressed condition that has only begun to manifest in the last few weeks. It's a rare condition known as Adolescent Hypersexual Disorder...Yes, I'm not surprised you've never heard of it. It's not something we see often, but the early signs are there. We've asked Toni to participate in a new study here at the clinic, to which she has agreed. The good news is that we'll be able to petition the court for her release much sooner than expected..."

Toni began to come down from her sexual high as Amanda stood up, leaned over, and pushed her tongue into the teenager's mouth. Toni happily sucked at the honey taste of her own pussy, and then licked Amanda's fingers clean.

"We're looking at a release within the next two weeks, however it will be conditional. Toni will need to come in for therapy once a week...Yes, we're very excited, too! When she's released, her care coordinator, Amanda, will meet with you to discuss the conditions, and the arrangements that she'll need at home...Of course you can talk to her. Just a moment..."

Toni stood up on wobbly legs and accepted the phone that Dr. Carl was holding out for her.

"John? Mel?" she said.

"Baby, it's good to hear your voice," Mel said on the other end.

"It's good to hear you, too," Toni said, and it was.

"How are they treating you honey?" John asked.

"Everyone has been really nice," Toni said, "It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I just miss you guys,"

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

John and Mel told her all about the last week, what they had been doing, how work was, about Layla's modeling job, but leftout the fact that they'd fucked her silly over the weekend. She was happy to hear that Layla was also keeping tabs on her boyfriend, Tim, and that she was really worried about her, too. Toni felt so lucky that Layla was looking out for her, when she knew she couldn't. She felt like a bitch for being so rude to her friend before she'd gotten put in this place.

All too soon, Dr. Carl was asking her to wrap up the call. Toni told her parents that she loved them, and that she couldn't wait to come home. Then she was handing the phone back to the doctor. Amanda was pulling the belt back up her legs. Toni hadn't even noticed that she'd talked the whole time with her lower body completely exposed. Amanda locked her pussy back up, and escorted her out of the office while Dr. Carl continued to chat with John and Mel about Toni's treatment.

"You'll need to continue working," Amanda was saying, as they approached Toni's room, "as much as you can over the next couple of weeks,"

"Okay."

Amanda opened the door, and let Toni inside. Cindy lay on the bed shoving the big dildo up her ass, and a smaller one in her pussy. Toni couldn't help but feel a little jealous. The whole room smelled of teen pussy.

"Remember, if you need help just page me," Amanda said, and then she was gone.

Cindy came with toys lodged deeply in both her tight young holes, and then realized that Toni was back. She grinned tiredly at her roommate, and pulled the toys from herself, then began to clean them with her mouth. Toni already felt the growing heat in her cunt watching Cindy's lewd display, but there was nothing she could do about it. She found her hand straying toward her pussy, but then she felt the belt, and stopped.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" Cindy asked happily, "You can shove your cunt against my face, if you want."

"I can't Cindy," Toni said sadly. She did want to shove her cunt against Cindy's face.

"Sure you can," Cindy reassured her, "I said it was okay. I like how you taste, and when you call me a stupid dyke. It's really hot,"

"No, I can't," Toni said, and slid her pants off, revealing the belt.

"Oh," Cindy said, "They locked up your pussy? That's awful! How are you supposed to cum?"

Tori shrugged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

THE PROMISE

Layla sang along to the radio as she cruised into her neighborhood, her spirits high. Her introduction to her new modeling job had gone splendidly, but her first shoot wouldn't be until later in the week. She felt wet between the legs, remembering the way the photographer had fucked her with his eyes the entire time. He'd been really cute, in a rebellious artist sort of way, with lanky black hair, piercing eyes, and a really fit body. Stephanie had decided immediately that she would fuck him, as long as it didn't screw up her gig.

The afternoon was waning as she pulled into her driveway, happy to be home. She was hoping that her daddy wouldn't be too busy to shove his big dick into her and cure her horny itch. The soreness in her body had begun to fade by that morning, but she'd taken it easy the day after losing her virginity to John's over-sized prick.

She had, however, invited Tom around and blown his small penis, just to make sure he stayed in line. She'd also been eager to tell Mick about what had happened, and that her pussy was now open for him. Mick had been so patient, after all, through her numerous blowjobs and relentless teasing. He deserved to be next in line to fuck her, and she felt a thrill at the thought of having her brother's big cock stretch her out, too. She knew Mick would be rougher, more dominant, and she liked that contrast to her John's careful lovemaking.

She came in the house, tits bouncing around in her half top, and checked the garage. Both John and Mels cars were gone. No John dick to fuck herself on, but there were other options in this house. She went to the door to Mick's cave, and heard some loud pounding bass from down inside. Smiling, she opened the door, and slipped inside, making her way quietly down the steps.

Mick lay on his bed in a pair of shorts, his attention in some game magazine. He was absorbed, and had no idea he was no longer alone.

Layla crouched low and sneaked over to the bed. The head of Mick's flaccid cock poked out the bottom of his shorts. She felt her mouth water as she quietly leaned over his lap and slipped her lips over his cockhead. Mick groaned and dropped his magazine. She slid her lips further onto his cock, pushing his shorts up and smiling up at him with her mouth full of his growing dick.

"Layla..." he breathed, and then groaned as she purred happily around his meat.

She continued sucking at his dick, forcing more of it into her mouth. His hands came down to wrap in her blonde hair, and he began to use it to fuck her mouth. She let him use her for a few moments, getting his dick nice and slippery. Fuck, her pussy was so wet. She pulled her mouth off his dick and stroked it.

"Did you miss me?" she asked huskily.

"Oh, yeah," he said, "My nuts are about to burst,"

"Mmm, well that's not healthy. A good friend should make sure her nasty friends big balls are getting drained, don't you think?"

"Of course," Mick agreed.

"I heard a little rumor," Layla said, fisting his cockhead, "I heard that you got to go balls deep in Mel's pussy,"

Mick's dick jumped at the memory of Mels cunt wrapped around his cock, and he said, "It was amazing,"

"Mmmm, I know. She's got such a hot little cunt! I have a surprise for you, though,"

"What's that?"

"Do you know what I did this weekend?"

"I'm sure you're going to tell me,"

She squealed like a little girl with a secret, and told him, "I got my virgin pussy stretched open by John's big dick,"

She wrapped her lips around his cock again and sucked as Mick processed this new information.

"Oh, shit," he moaned, "You did it? You got him to fuck you?"

"Mmmhmmm,"

"Was it what you'd hoped?"

"Mmmmhmmm!"

"So that means..."

She pulled his dick out and smiled up at him, smacking his throbbing meat against her face.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bet Cindy knows

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That means," she said teasingly, "that you, my filthy, perverted friend, should certainly not try to stick his thick cock into me. That would be soooo wrong. Good girls, like me, don't let their hung friends shove their big pricks into their pussies. It's disgusting!"

Mick pushed her head back onto his cock and began to pump his hips, forcing his cock in and out of her throat.

"It's too bad I'm such a fucking pervert," Mick said between groans, "If I were a good friend, I wouldn't even think of getting my big dick into you. But I'm a terrible friend, and I want to make you a total whore for my cock,"

"Uh, Uh!"

"Oh, yeah," he said, "I think I'm gonna push my fat prick up your little hole and make you cum on it,"

"You can't do that to your friend," she said, stroking his meat, "Only some fucking sicko would want to do that. You really think I'm just going to let you force that thing up my pussy, and that I'm going to like it?"

"I don't care if you like it," Mick played along, "I'm going to do it, anyway. I'm going to fuck your little cunt, just like I do your mouth,"

Layla dropped his hard dick and stood up, turning as if to leave. Mick was up in a shot. He knew this game. He grabbed Layla's arm and pulled her body against him. She beat at him with her fist, but he twisted her hands behind her back and held her wrists together, while he pushed his lips against hers. Layla struggled, but Mick forced his tongue into her mouth, while his free hand went under her skirt and groped her perfect ass. She loved this.

She bucked her hips against him and tried to wiggle free, but he turned her around and bent her over his bed, still holding her hands behind her back. He reached under her skirt and yanked her panties down to her knees.

"Let go of me you sick fucker!" She yelled.

"Shut up, slut. You're gonna take my dick up your snatch, and you're gonna ride it like you fucking like it!"

"I'll bet you feel big now, don't you! Do you feel like a fucking man? Does it get you off to fuck my little teen cunt?"

He pushed her skirt up her back and saw her gorgeous, shaved, wet pussy just inches from his cock. He'd been dreaming of the day that he could fuck Layla for so long. He never imagined it would happen. Now, just two days after fucking Mel, he was about to penetrate Layla, too. He knew he was the luckiest man in the world.

Layla was still fighting against him, so he took hold of both her arms and pulled them back, using them to lever her until she was helplessly bent over with her ass sticking up in the air. Her face pushed into the bed, Mick lined up his big dick with her slit and slowly rubbed the head in her flowing fuck cream. Layla panted and moaned. His dick was so close, so hot.

Reply privately

By *igbaz24Man
over a year ago

Banbury

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Yum

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Open up for Mick," he said, and pushed his big head past her pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck!" Layla cried.

His cockhead split her pussy open, slipping inside her. She stopped struggling. It felt too good. Mick pushed again. She was so tight! Layla tried to breath evenly, but mick slowly put more inches of his dick into her. She felt her little pussy forced open, struggling to accept his girth. The initial pain was intense, but Mick paused with half his cock in her and let her get used to it. He wasn't quite the size of John, but he was no slouch.

"Holy...shit..." Mick groaned.

Her newly-fucked pussy was incredible. He was only the second cock to ever get inside her, and he could tell. Layla's whole body quivered, her legs spread wider, and she began to push back into him, trying to get more of his dick into her. Mick pulled a few inches out, and then pushed back in. Layla was so hot that she came on his dick right then. Mick let her arms go and took hold of her round little ass, spreading it open while he fed more cockmeat into her.

Layla babbled unintelligibly as 8 inches of Mick's fat prick sunk into her body, setting off another orgasm. The feeling was so much better, now that she'd been fucked. She didn't know if it was the way that he'd taken her, or just the fact that she'd had time to recover from John's fuck, but this time was fabulous! She urged Mick to get all the way in, feeling her pussy trying to milk his big shaft.

"Oh, Mick," she moaned, "Does my cunt feel good...Ooooh! Is that getting your dick off?

She pressed her ass back until she felt him all the way inside her, and they both stopped. Mick was sweating, holding his dick firm inside her vice of a pussy. Her muscles sucked at him hungrily, trying to draw his load out. Layla panted, filled up so full that her head was buzzing. It was impossible for something to feel this good. Then Mick began to pull his length out of her, and push it back in, picking up speed, and she knew she was wrong. This feeling was even better.

He started to pound his thick dick in and out like a machine, until his hips were slapping against her ass and making her cheeks jiggle with every thrust. Layla lost her mind in an endless string of orgasms. Her legs would hardly hold her up she was shaking so badly. She felt Mick spit on her exposed asshole, and then his thumb was slipping inside as he fucked her. She'd never felt anything in both holes at once, and the painful pleasure of it was too much.

Her legs gave out, and she collapsed on Mick's bed. He came down with her, pushed her up higher on the bed until her feet hung off the side, and then continued to ravish her clutching teenage fuckhole with his thumb up her ass. Layla was babbling incoherently, but he didn't even care. Her hot little cunt was the only thing in his world, and her clamping muscles were about to bring him off. With a final push he buried his big cock into her slutty cunt and doubled over on top of her. His finger popped out of her ass and they came together. Layla humped against him as his cum burst inside of her, her body pinned beneath him while she screamed out her lust.

She had no idea how long she lay there with Mick on top of her. Her pussy sucked and quivered at his invading shaft as it began to shrink, until finally he pulled it from her body. Mick flipped his friend over. She was so beautiful. Her hair was a sweaty mess, and a silly grin was plastered on her face. Her skirt was bunched up around her tiny waist, and her half top was skewed crazily so that one of her tits had come out. She didn't even move when he brought his slimy cock up to her mouth and pushed it between her lips.

She didn't even try to suck it. She simply lay there like a limp doll and let him clean his dick off with her mouth. Layla could taste all the sex on his cock, but she was too fucked to even try to participate. Mick groped her free tit with his big hand while he crammed his wet cock into her throat.

"Yeah, you dirty slut. Clean up that dick for me," he said under his breath, "Is this what you wanted?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

By *orsetMale34Man
over a year ago

Weymouth

This story keeps getting better with every instalment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her body was tingling all over as she let Mick fuck her face. Finally it seemed he was satisfied, because he pulled his wet dick out, leaving a trail of saliva and cum hanging from the side of her mouth. She couldn't even move her hand to wipe it away. Or, maybe she didn't want to. What she did want to do was sleep, and before she could even try to stand and go to her room, she was snoozing on Mick's bed.

The sight before him was far too awesome for Mick to want to do anything about. She was so hot, and she looked like such a slut laying there with her legs spread open on his bed. He'd cum, possibly, even harder than when he'd had with Mel, and that was saying something. Mel was an incredible woman, and her body was fantastic. Layla, though, was the picture of an ideal young fucktoy. Her body was so hard, and so perfect that Mick's dick started to stiffen up again.

Layla was out cold, completely oblivious. He shook her gently, hoping she'd wake up for a second round. Hay work away she said. He adjusted her so that her ass sat at the edge of his bed, and pulled her top down around her waist so that her tits stood proudly before him. She was so delicious! Mick got back between her legs, put them on his shoulders, and began to work his cock back inside her tiny young cunt again. Layla just moaned quietly, but didn't move.

Mick smiled and pushed his dick further into her again, watching how her tits bounced around as she took his dick. Her pussy was so juicy and wet, her fuck honey dripping down her ass, onto his bed, onto the carpet. She was so fucked, though, that she still lay through it. There was something so perverse in the fact that he was balls deep in her.

Her cunt was now so slick that it was easily taking his whole length, encasing his cock like a glove. As he worked her little pussy over, he was struck by an even more perverse thought. He pulled his dick from her, and rubbed it against her asshole. His dad might have been the first to get into her pussy, but he could claim her backdoor right now. The idea had his cock jerking with anticipation. He lined it up and began to push, opening her virgin asshole up.

Layla just moaned. Her ass was so slick from her cunt cream that he had little trouble pushing his cockhead inside. It was so tight, but he didn't let it stop him. Brows knitted with concentration, he pushed harder this time, and felt her asshole open up for him. His big head slipped past her sphincter, and Layla let out a groan.

Her ass was amazing! He'd thought that pussy was tight, but her asshole was squeezing his dick so tightly that he thought it might cut off the circulation. He eased the head in a little further, and then worked it back and forth, lubing up her channel with her own juices. Layla groaned again as he put another inch up her backside, and then he had to stop or he'd cum right then.

He grabbed her tits in his hands, took a deep breath, and pushed again, fitting another couple of inches into her virgin butt. Layla's eyes fluttered open, and she looked confused. It took a second to remember where she was. There was a fullness in her lower body, and thought it didn't really hurt, it felt strange. She focused her eyes on Mike, his sweating face, his silly smile, and she realized that her legs were over his shoulders. Then she remembered. She felt his cock move in and out of her, but this feeling was different. Her head cleared and she realized that her Mick's cock was up her ass.

Mick grinned down at her as the realization hit her, and then he was fucking his big dick in and out of her butt. She shook and tossed her head from side to side as she felt his big meat slide up inside her. It was a wholly different feeling from getting her pussy reamed. It didn't feel bad. Just different. Then Mick's finger began to work at her clit as he fucked her and she decided that she liked how full she felt.

"Mick..." she said.

"Shut up and take it, Layla," he said, "I'm gonna make you my little butt slut. How would you like that?"

"Oh, it's...it's..." She couldn't get the words out.

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Such a great story

Reply privately

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

I love it

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Amazing....so horny!! xxxx

Reply privately

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

Reply privately

over a year ago

So horny....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Absolutely stunning read

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

It’s what??????

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

What is it lol

Reply privately

By *orkKnightMan
over a year ago

hornsea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's right. My little butt slut. I'm gonna teach you how to take it all. John might have gotten your pussy, but this ass will always belong to me first, won't it?"

"Oh, fuck...Uuungh!"

"What did you say one time," Mick said, filling her up with another inch, "I wanted to make you my three hole slut? Well, look at you now! Where's my cock, Layla?"

"Mick..."

"Tell me where it is, slut,"

"It's...in...my...my...ass! Oooh!"

Mick had 6 inches of his bloated prick in her rectum, and she didn't think she could take anymore than that. She felt so full, and her asshole was squeezed so tight around his shaft. It felt like his dick was buried in her soul, it was stretching her out so much. Mick fought against her ass's natural reaction to expel his dick, and continued to push and pull his cock out of her gorgeous ass. Layla's legs were locked around his neck, and she was on the cusp of another orgasm from his manipulation of her clit.

"Go on, Layla" he said, "Go ahead and cum with my cock in your ass. I know you want to,"

She did want to, and this was so dirty that she knew she couldn't hold back if she'd desired. Layla felt his dick throb deep in her asshole, and she knew he was cumming in her. He cumming up her ass, right after he'd cum up her pussy. She'd given him two of her holes and he'd taken the third like he was entitled to it. The thought made her cum with him, and she could feel his second load trying to find its way out of her ass, but his cock had her plugged so tightly that there was no escape.

She'd always known she was horny, and that she was slutty, but now she was really a three hole slut for Mike. He'd taken her ass, and that seemed to break something in her, some final barrier. She was a slut. She was a nasty teenage slut, and she'd just came with Mick's dick lodged tightly up her ass. It was so filthy, and yet so perfect. She knew that she'd never deny this to him again, and she couldn't understand why she'd ever denied him at all. His dick felt at home inside her, and she was truly his butt slut.

"Oh, fuck! Take that cum up your ass," Mick shouted, his dick pumping into her, "Holy shit! You're my fucking little ass whore, Layla!"

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm, yeah! I am! Fuck it, Mick. Cum up my ass!"

She didn't even realize what she was saying. She was just spouting filth while Mick emptied his big nuts into her for a second time. When, at last, he'd spurted one final jet of cum into her, he lowered her numb legs to the floor. His cock began to slide out of her, and then popped free, leaving an empty feeling behind that made her a little sad. She'd gotten used to being stuffed full of his fuckmeat. The orgasms this time had been different, though. They were wonderful, but not the intense explosions in her head that made her see stars. These were more like constant butterflies in her stomach that caused an all-over body buzz.

She was still trying to catch her breath when Mick pulled her off the bed roughly onto her knees and slapped his wet cock against her face. She knew what was coming, and she didn't have the energy to try to stop him. She wondered, as he pushed his dick into her mouth, if she even wanted to. This seemed right.

He'd claimed her asshole, and now it was her job to clean him up after the wonderful feelings he'd given her. Mick used her mouth harshly, gagging her with his dirty cock, telling her she was a whore. He was right, and she liked it. By the time his dick softened, she had tears rolling down her cheeks from his abuse of her mouth. Her makeup ran down her face like smeared paint. She looked like a total mess, and she felt like one, too.

Mick pulled his dick out of her mouth and lifted her tired body in his arms. Layla felt like she was floating. Her naked friend carried her upstairs to her room and lay her on her bed. She giggled a little, thinking that she'd probably left a trail of cum all the way upstairs, as she could still feel it dripping from her ass and pussy. Mick disappeared, came back a moment later with a warm washcloth and a glass of water. She accepted the glass with shaky hands and gulped it greedily, while he gently cleaned her up. She didn't know when he finished because she was asleep, well and truly fucked this time.

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

So good!

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

PROPER SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR

Toni awoke with Cindy's leg wrapped around her. Her pants were so wet that, for a moment, she thought that she'd peed herself in the night. Then she felt the throbbing in her pussy and realized that she'd been dripping fuck honey all night. Cindy's pussy, pressed up against Toni's leg, had also been drooling cream on her. She had an incredible urge to pee, though, and pushed Cindy's leg off of her gently before crawling out of bed. Cindy mumbled something in her sleep while Toni pulled her pants down and got on their shared toilet.

She knew that she wouldn't be able to clean herself up, though, and as embarrassing as it was she had to page Amanda. Trying to relieve herself with the belt on felt weird, too. She could feel the stream squishing against her pussy through the little slit. She finished, but she wasn't sure exactly what to do,or how long Amanda would be. She didn't have to wait long, fortunately. Amanda knocked softly on the door, and then let herself in.

"Good morning, Toni," the coordinator said cheerfully, "it looks like you need some help,"

"Yes, please," Toni said, her face red.

"Stand up,"

Toni stood and Amanda unlocked her belt, placing it in the open shower and running some water. Toni was allowed to clean up her pussy, but when she wiped at it with the paper, it was hard to ignore the consuming need to cum. She was desperately horny, and she hadn't cum since yesterday in Dr. Carl's office. Cindy was now awake, and while Amanda took a seat in the computer chair, Toni let the little redhead have the toilet.

"Why don't you get cleaned up, Toni, and wash your belt off while you're at it," Amanda said, looking down at her phone.

While it was still a little strange to strip off her clothes in front of other people, it was quickly becoming normal. Toni noticed that she didn't really feel as embarrassed anymore, and what little shame she did feel was overcome by the horniness in her dripping cunt. She wondered if Amanda would notice if she played with her pussy in the shower, and then figured she would.

If she ever hoped to get rid of her belt, she had to show Amanda that she could keep from masturbating, but she wanted to cum so badly. She would have to ask Amanda if it was okay. Toni washed herself and her belt quickly under the hot water, joined a short time later by Cindy. Amanda watched the two teens wash each other with a little smile. It really seemed as though Toni was accepting all her behavioral modifications rather nicely. She doubted that she'd have been swapping tongues with another girl two weeks ago, and certainly not doing it naked in the same shower.

Cindy's hand was working at Toni's pussy, and she was so horny that she didn't even care that Amanda was right there. She just needed to get off. Cindy kissed her while she played with her cunt, and Toni found herself pinching the other girls nipples. Cindy's hand felt so good.

"Now, Toni," Amanda said, breaking the spell, "it looks like you were about to cum there, and you know that you're supposed to ask if that's okay,"

Toni bowed her head. She'd forgotten because her cunt was so hot.

"Amanda," she squeaked, "I really need to cum. Could I please?"

"That's good, Toni. Yes, I suppose that will be alright, but maybe we should try a different kind of stimulation? Whether it's you, or Cindy playing with your cunt, it's still masturbation, and that's what the doctors are trying to help you with," she looked thoughtful for a moment, "I know. Maybe we should encourage you to try something more traditional. We want you to have a healthy and natural sex life, after all. Cindy, could you please get your toys out?"

"Oh, I'd love to!" Cindy said and bounded from the shower, still wet.

Toni shut the water off and got out, drying herself while Cindy opened her drawer and pulled her toys out, cheerily dropping them on the bed. Amanda came over and looked them over, and then picked up the strap-on

"This will do nicely," She said, stroking the fake penis with her well-manicured hand.

"What do you mean," Toni asked, suddenly afraid of the implications.

"Well, it's very simple. If we want to encourage more appropriate sexual behavior, then we can use this device to serve two purposes. You do want to cum, don't you, Toni?"

She did. Very badly. The heat in her pussy was almost unbearable, and it was a battle of wills to keep her hand away from her cunt. She nodded her head.

"Have you ever used a sex toy to get yourself off?" Amanda asked.

Toni blushed and said she had, once.

Well this is no different," she handed the strap-on to Cindy, who looked like she'd just gotten a new pony for her birthday.

"I can put it on?" Cindy said with childlike glee.

"Yes, dear. Your roommate is very sexually frustrated, and I know you would love to help her, wouldn't you, Cindy?"

"Oh, yes! Toni's so nice, and so pretty, and I love to watch her cum. She looks so delicious when she cums!"

Toni listened to them talk as though she weren't there, her mind trying to grapple with the fact that she was about to let Cindy push a fake cock up her pussy. Amanda said this was no different from playing with Mels's toy, but it sure felt different. She'd never had sex, and the fake penis now hanging between Cindy's legs looked so real. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. Maybe this would feel good.

"Toni, do you want Cindy to make you cum with her penis?" Amanda asked.

"I...I don't know," Tori admitted, waffling.

Amanda came and stood behind her as Toni gazed at the toy between Cindy's legs. Cindy looked so happy. Toni felt Amanda reach around and cup her breast, her other hand drifting down to cup her soaking pussy.

"Have you ever had sex, Toni," Amanda said softly in her ear. Her breath was hot and lusty.

"No," Toni replied.

Amanda's hands felt good on her body. She remembered the way Amanda had made her cum yesterday, and how wonderful it had felt. It seemed as though her orgasms were growing more intense all the time, more pleasurable. She wondered if that was part of her condition. Amanda was rubbing her clit, and Tori realized she was leaning back against the older woman, Amanda's big tits pressing into her back. If only Amanda would keep playing with her clit, she could cum without letting Cindy put a fake penis inside her. Although I liked the thought of the big penis.

"It feels very good," Amanda said, "It's so nice to feel a big cock sliding inside your pussy when you're so horny. You like big cocks, don't you, Toni?"

A little voice in her head said that she did. It was her voice telling her that she loved to be fucked. She loved big cocks. She was a slut. She needed to cum.

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

yummmy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes," Toni hissed, her eyes glazing over as Amanda manipulated her cunt, squeezed her teenage tits and licked at her ear.

"It will feel so good to let Cindy push that cock into you. I'll bet you'll cum really good, and you'll probably never want to take it out,"

"I...I....oh god..."Toni said.

Amanda was slowly pushing her toward the bed, and then she was laying Toni down, and then she was kissing Toni on the lips while she played with her clit. It felt so nice to have Amanda kiss her, just like yesterday when she'd sucked her fuck cream off the coordinator's tongue. Amanda spread Toni's legs further, smeared her juices around her eager cunt.

Cindy stepped closer, her own pussy just as excited. The strap-on's little arm rubbed up against her clit, and she knew that as she fucked her roommate's tiny teen pussy, she would make herself cum, too. Cindy loved to cum, and she loved to make Toni cum. Toni's face was so lovely when it was cumming. Amanda's tongue was deep in Toni's mouth now, and Cindy could hear her roommate moaning softly as the coordinator fingered her little fuckbox.

Cindy stepped between Toni's spread legs and positioned her cock at Tori's virgin hole. She was so happy that she got to use the strap-on, at last. She rubbed the fake cock along Toni's slit, and Toni jumped with surprise, but settled down as Amanda rubbed her cunt gently. The fake penis was getting nice and slippery with Toni's fuck honey, so Cindy put the head against her hole. Amanda broke away from Toni's mouth and nibbled at her ear. Toni looked at Cindy with uncertainty, but she was so horny that it was hard to care. She needed to cum.

"Watch it go in your pussy, Toni," Amanda whispered in your ear, "It's going to fill you up so nicely. That hard cock's going to get deep in your little cunt and make you cum so good,"

Cindy pushed the cockhead into Toni, and watched her roommate's pussy lips part, welcoming the penis inside. Toni gasped as she was penetrated for the first time. The penis wasn't very big, about average size, she thought, but it felt different from the dildo she'd used on herself. She could feel the fake veins and ridges along the shaft as the head pushed inside her, and then the first few inches.

"Oh, that's so good, Toni. Let the cock fill you up, honey," Amanda said, while playing with her nipple.

"Oh, fuck," Toni exclaimed.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

The cock was 3 inches into her pussy now, and starting to stretch her open so wonderfully. Amanda was right. This was better. This was good. This would make her cum! Cindy pushed the penis further into her, 4 inches, then 5, and Toni felt her cunt muscles sucking at it, trying to pull it deeper. She was humping herself against the penis now, eager to get it all inside of her. Cindy watched her roommate's beautiful face all screwed up with intense concentration. She looked so hot!

"Mmmm, it's almost all in there," Amanda said, "doesn't that feel nice, Toni?"

"Yes," Toni panted, pushing her pelvis against the penis.

Cindy pushed again and the last 2 inches went into Toni's pussy. Toni groaned as the whole toy filled her up, and then Cindy was pulling it back out, pushing it back in. Toni couldn't watch anymore. This was good! She lay her head back and let Cindy fuck her with the fake cock. Amanda was sucking on her nipple, playing with her clit. She was so hot, and the penis felt so good. She was going to cum, and soon!

The strap-on's arm rubbed against Cindy's clit over and over again as she fucked Toni, bringing her closer to a fantastic orgasm. She watched Toni thrash around on the bed, watched the penis get swallowed up by her hungry cunt, and watched Amanda attacking Tonis tits with her mouth. It was all so naughty, and Cindy loved being naughty. Both girls were moaning together now, and when Toni started to cum on the fake penis, it set Cindy off, too. She lunged forward, burying the whole toy inside Tori, and collapsed against her roommate.

"Oh, fuck," Toni yelled, "It's so good!"

Amanda sat back and let the girls come down from their high. Too soon, in Toni's opinion, Cindy was pulling the penis out of her. Amanda gestured to Cindy, and the little redhead got up on the bed and positioned the penis at Toni's open mouth. She pushed it in a little bit, and saw Toni's eyes open wide.

"You need to clean your girl juice off Cindy's toy for her, Toni," Amanda said.

"Mmmph!"

Cindy gently fucked the toy into Toni's mouth, and watched her roommate suck her pussy off of it. When she was satisfied, Amanda nodded and Cindy pulled the penis away. Toni felt a little sad. She had just gotten into sucking it, and it felt nice to have something in her mouth. Amanda got off the bed, and a moment later Tori felt the straps sliding up her legs. Amanda was pulling her to her feet. The belt was settling into place, the lock clicking, her ass spread open.

On the heels of her most amazing orgasm ever, Toni was suddenly back in her belt and denied any further pleasure. Amanda left without a word, and Toni collapsed back on the bed. She hadn't cum enough! She wanted Cindy to put the penis back in her and make her cum again. It wasn't fair! Cindy was all smiles, though, and very happy that she'd gotten to use the strap-on.

"Oh, Toni," Cindy said, hugging her and mashing her big tits in Toni's face, "Don't cry. I know you don't want your pussy all locked up, but I'll bet I can still get you to cum some more!"

"Really?" Toni asked, fighting back a sniffle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Truly truly amazing....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe. We can try some stuff after breakfast if you want."

"Okay,"

Toni didn't know what was going on anymore. Two weeks ago she'd have never let another girl near her pussy, but now she was regularly letting girls play with her, stick fake cocks up her, thinking of her pussy all the time. She was a terrible person, letting her stupid cunt control her. She was a stupid slut, and she'd just proven it by cumming on a fake penis. Even now, with Cindy's big tits in her face, she was getting horny again, and trying to think of other ways to cum, desperate to feel it again.

After eating a small breakfast like a robot, Toni came back to her room with Cindy. Her pussy was already aching as she thought about how incredible the fake penis had felt pushing its way into her. If that was sex, then she certainly wanted to do it again! But, her body and her mind seemed to be at odds with each other. The things she did, and the way she felt made her ashamed. However, while it was happening, she never wanted it to end, and couldn't wait for the next time she got to cum.

Dr. Carl was waiting for them when they entered the room. Cindy squealed and ran over to kneel in front of him. Toni knew what was coming next, and it made her pussy hotter. Dr. Carl nodded to Cindy, and the little redhead happily began to undo his pants,bringing them down and freeing his erection. Toni tried to get a good look at it before Cindy put it in her mouth. She thought it looked very much like the strap-on penis.

"Toni, we're going to try something new today. It's a form of aversion therapy," he said, while Cindy sucked his cock, "I'll go over the details with you once we leave here. How are you doing with your masturbation?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to do anything with my pus...with this belt on," she said, her face reddening.

"Toni, you should try this," Cindy said, popping the doctor's cock from her mouth, "have you ever sucked cock before?"

"No,"

"Cindy may have a point, Toni," Carl agreed, "since we're trying to divert your sexual energy into more natural practices, and away from constant masturbation, this could be a good step,"

Toni took a step closer. She watched Cindy's head bob up and down the doctor's shaft, and she looked very happy. In the back of her mind, her voice was saying, "Toni sucks cock...Toni loves cum...". She found herself getting to her knees next to Cindy, watching her roommate drool all over Carl's dick. Cindy pulled it from her mouth, and pointed it at Toni. She got a good look at it for the first time, and it did look a lot like the fake penis she'd just had in her pussy.

She looked up at Carl, uncertain, and then at Cindy who smiled at her. The little redhead stroked the wet shaft in front of Tori's face. The head was purple and swollen. It looked like her boyfriend's penis, the two times she had jerked him off, only a little bigger. Toni stuck out her tongue and licked it.

"Isn't it yummy?" Cindy asked.

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Still a couple of holes to play with...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Toni didn't reply, but carefully put the head between her lips, thinking about how Ron had put his penis between her lips and then cum in her mouth. This was just the same, and she had liked the taste of it then. It felt right to have something in her mouth. Cindy took her hand away and let Toni slip her mouth over more of Carls cock. Toni looked up at the doctor, and his smile confirmed that she was doing it right.

"Just suck on the head a little bit," Cindy instructed, "and then slide your mouth down it,"

Toni did, and felt her pussy dripping. The cock tasted a little salty, but felt good sliding over her tongue. She took a little more, and Cindy clapped her hands happily when the doctor's penis went all the way in her mouth. Toni's lips came down to rest against his shaved scrotum, his cock all the way in her mouth and poking at the back of her throat. She tried her best to mimic what she'd watched Cindy do, and what she'd seen in the videos she'd been labeling.

Carl groaned softly as Toni began to bob her head up and down on his cock. She pulled off of it, and a string of spit stretched from his head to her lips. She turned to Cindy, and the redhead kissed her, and then took the cockhead into her mouth for a moment, then gave it back to Toni. They passed his throbbing hardon back and forth between them, sharing sloppy wet kisses in-between.

Cindy tugged at Toni's shirt until she pulled it over her head. She tossed it aside, and went back to sharing the cock. Carl groaned happily as he watched Toni's little blonde head suck away at his cock. She was starting to enjoy it. Cindy began to use Toni's hair to guide her movements, holding her down on his cock with the fleshy pole buried in her throat until she started to gag.

"Suck it, Toni," Cindy was saying, "you look so good with that dick in your mouth. You want to be a good little cocksucker, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm,"

Cindy pulled Toni's head back and went down on the cock herself, gagging herself on it. Carl couldn't hold off much longer. The sight of the two teenagers working over his cock was too good. Cindy could feel his dick throbbing and ready to burst. Carl held her head on his cock and blew his load right into her throat.

Cindy let it pool in her mouth until the doctor let her up, and then she quickly shoved her tongue into Toni's mouth and let the sperm pass between them. Toni thought it was filthy what Cindy had done, but she eagerly sucked the cum off Cindy's tongue anyway because it made her feel hot between her legs. The two girls swallowed the big load, and then looked expectantly at the doctor, as though waiting for more.

"Well girls," he said, pulling up his pants, "I'd say that was progress. Now, Toni if you'll get dressed, we have some work to do,"

"Dr. Carl," Toni said quietly.

"Yes dear?"

"I...I really need to, um, need to cum again,"

"I suppose we could work on that in a bit, but first we have treatment, don't we?"

"But...I..."

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Mmmm so hot

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you're very cooperative with the treatments, perhaps you'll get to make your naughty pussy cum after, alright?" He said.

"Okay," Toni agreed, eager for a release.

She was so focused on her pussy, that she'd hardly begun to notice the subtle changes in the way the staff were speaking to her. She just needed to cum, and her pussy was taking up all her attention lately. She followed Dr. Carl out of the room, and he led her through the hallways to a another room.

Inside, there was a chair that looked like the sort she'd sat in on trips to the gynecologist. The chair looked comfortable, with a high back and stirrups for her legs. Dr. Carl asked her to strip, and she did so without question. He unlocked her belt and slid it down her legs. The cool air in the room made her nipples harden, and it felt good on her overheated cunt.

Carl had her sit in the chair and put her legs in the stirrups, buckled them in place. She was totally exposed in the chair, her dripping pussy on full display. Next, he pulled some kind of device on a movable arm from beneath the chair, and placed it against her pussy. The device consisted of a slick black pad that rested against her wet lips. The doctor then swung a monitor around from the back of the chair.

"Don't be frightened, dear," Carl said, "we're going to work on some aversion therapy. I'm going to run a series of pornographic videos for you. If you get excited that's alright, but the point of the exercise is to deter you from playing with your cunt. If the machine detects your hand getting near your pussy, it will administer a light shock to let you know that it's not acceptable to get yourself off,"

"Shock?" Toni asked, suddenly afraid.

"It's nothing to worry about, dear. It's more like a pinch on the arm, nothing that will cause you any pain,"

"Alright," she said.

"Let's begin. I'll start the videos, and be back soon."

Toni nodded. Carlson pushed some buttons on a computer and then left the room. The videos started rolling, and Toni's eyes became glued to the monitor. The first video showed a happy teenager, blonde, big tits, and she was on her knees letting a tall man fuck her face forcefully. He pulled the girl's mouth onto his throbbing prick, and held her there as she gagged and cho*ed. The little pad against Toni's pussy began to vibrate gently, sending little waves of pleasure into her needy cunt.

She was so horny, and fighting against the need to play with herself, but the desire to cum was so powerful that her hand strayed downward. The blonde girl coughed and sputtered as the man let her up to breathe, but then he shoved his cock back in her mouth, held her head, and fucked it viol*ntly as she cried and cho*ed on his invading dick.

The little pad was making her feel wonderful, and if she could just touch her clit she knew that she would cum. Her finger slid to her pussy, reached her engorged clit, but the pad immediately stopped vibrating and she felt a little pulse of electricity flow through her pussy instead. She gasped in surprise. It hadn't really hurt, and the doctor was right. It was like someone had pinched her pussy. She drew her hand back and promised herself not to do it again.

The man on the video was now spraying the blonde slut's face with cum, and the pad began to vibrate pleasantly again. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to get her off, only to keep her aroused and wanting to orgasm. The next video started, and a skinny girl with mousy brown hair was getting her asshole reamed hard by a tall man with a big penis. She groaned as the penis filled her up, pushing into her ass until his balls slapped against her pussy. The pad hummed away, teasing Toni's pussy.

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then, a second cock came into the picture, and also poked at the girl's already full asshole. She began to struggle, but the man held her hips tightly, pulled his cock out a bit. The second dick began to press against her ass, and the girl was squirming. The second dick forced its way in alongside the first, and the girl began to cry. Toni gripped the chair tightly, determined not to touch herself. The girl's asshole was stretching beyond comprehension, and Toni was sure they were going to tear her in half. She'd given up trying to fight, and squealed with pain as the two dicks stuffed themselves into her butt.

Toni watched as the tiny girl came with two cocks up her ass. She couldn't believe anyone could cum from pain like that, but she was watching it happen. The men were laughing at her and calling her a little ass whore, and then they roared with more laughter as the girl pissed herself with their dicks up her butt. They pulled their dicks from her abused asshole, and made her suck on them until they came in her mouth, slapping her and calling her a stupid fuckhole the whole time.

The pad buzzed away at Toni's cunt as the video ended, and she felt proud of herself for not touching her cunt. The next video came on, and a man and middle-aged woman were kissing lovingly. The pad stopped buzzing. Toni looked at it in confusion, but then turned back to the video. The couple were very gentle, kissing, touching, and then making love in a very caring way. Toni was frustrated. She rubbed her pussy against the pad, hoping it would turn back on and stimulate her cunt, but it stayed silent.

She found herself getting angry with the people on the screen. The man didn't make the woman cho*e on his dick. He never put it in her ass. He didn't call her filthy names. If the other two videos were any indication, the pad would stimulate her if the people on the screen were doing normal sexual things, like calling the girls sluts, cunts, whores, bitches, and shoving dicks into them until they came. If the sex wasn't normal, like the two people making love gently, then there would be no pleasure.

The video ended, and a new one began. Again, a loving couple held hands. The man seemed respectful and kind. He kissed the woman's neck, slowly removed her clothes, and ate her pussy until she came. The video ended, and the pad stayed quiet the whole time. Toni couldn't understand why the man hadn't stuck his dick into her. He never even got off, and the woman was so selfish that she didn't even try to make him cum.

Toni was becoming agitated as the next video began. A redhead, maybe a little older than herself, was on her knees with several black mens' cocks around her face. The men began to slap her with their dicks, and the pad started vibrating again. Tori was so happy to have the pleasure return that she put her hand to her clit without thinking, only to get a shock that reminded her not to get herself off. She let the pad buzz away against her pussy as the black men used the redheads mouth to get their dicks off. Her face was soon a mess of cum, as two of the men had sprayed her with their semen.

There were three men left, and soon they'd maneuvered the girl until her mouth, ass, and pussy were all filled with cocks. The black men pounded her holes until, one by one, they came inside her. The horny slut came repeatedly throughout the fucking, and Toni felt jealous. That stupid slut could get dicks to make her cum whenever she wanted. She didn't have to wear a chastity belt, and she never played with herself.

The scene ended, and the next one showed another happy couple gently making love. The pad stopped. Toni humped against it, but got no response. She rubbed her pussy along it carefully. Maybe, if she could do it long enough, she could cum against the pad. It seemed to know what she was trying, though, and the more she rubbed her cunt against it, the pad shocked her.

Toni sighed heavily, wishing the loving couple would get off the screen so the pad would vibrate again. Finally, the video ended, and Toni was relieved when a beautiful college girl getting her asshole vio*ated came up on the screen. The pad went back to work, keeping her cunt stimulated.

Toni lost all sense of time. She only knew that she'd been exposed to several videos, and by the time the monitor went dead, she had been shocked numerous times. During the last several videos, she'd been able to keep her hand off her cunt, but her pussy was so excited that she felt like she was going to burst.

She sat alone in the chair for a few minutes, but no one came. If she hurried, maybe she could get her pussy off before the doctor came back. But, maybe the pad would still be active and ready to shock her cunt if she touched it. She almost did it anyway, but she couldn't. Getting herself off was bad. She needed to ask for permission to cum. Another few minutes ticked by, while Toni's cunt drooled on the chair with need.

Finally, Dr. Carl came into the room with a big smile. He could see that Toni was clearly very agitated. She practically bounced up and down in the chair. Her pussy was red and swollen with the need to cum. He came and pushed the monitor away, put the pad back under the chair. Toni's eyes were glazed over, and she'd drooled on her tits, she was so on edge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then, a second cock came into the picture, and also poked at the girl's already full asshole. She began to struggle, but the man held her hips tightly, pulled his cock out a bit. The second dick began to press against her ass, and the girl was squirming. The second dick forced its way in alongside the first, and the girl began to cry. Toni gripped the chair tightly, determined not to touch herself. The girl's asshole was stretching beyond comprehension, and Toni was sure they were going to tear her in half. She'd given up trying to fight, and squealed with pain as the two dicks stuffed themselves into her butt.

Toni watched as the tiny girl came with two cocks up her ass. She couldn't believe anyone could cum from pain like that, but she was watching it happen. The men were laughing at her and calling her a little ass whore, and then they roared with more laughter as the girl pissed herself with their dicks up her butt. They pulled their dicks from her abused asshole, and made her suck on them until they came in her mouth, slapping her and calling her a stupid fuckhole the whole time.

The pad buzzed away at Toni's cunt as the video ended, and she felt proud of herself for not touching her cunt. The next video came on, and a man and middle-aged woman were kissing lovingly. The pad stopped buzzing. Toni looked at it in confusion, but then turned back to the video. The couple were very gentle, kissing, touching, and then making love in a very caring way. Toni was frustrated. She rubbed her pussy against the pad, hoping it would turn back on and stimulate her cunt, but it stayed silent.

She found herself getting angry with the people on the screen. The man didn't make the woman cho*e on his dick. He never put it in her ass. He didn't call her filthy names. If the other two videos were any indication, the pad would stimulate her if the people on the screen were doing normal sexual things, like calling the girls sluts, cunts, whores, bitches, and shoving dicks into them until they came. If the sex wasn't normal, like the two people making love gently, then there would be no pleasure.

The video ended, and a new one began. Again, a loving couple held hands. The man seemed respectful and kind. He kissed the woman's neck, slowly removed her clothes, and ate her pussy until she came. The video ended, and the pad stayed quiet the whole time. Toni couldn't understand why the man hadn't stuck his dick into her. He never even got off, and the woman was so selfish that she didn't even try to make him cum.

Toni was becoming agitated as the next video began. A redhead, maybe a little older than herself, was on her knees with several black mens' cocks around her face. The men began to slap her with their dicks, and the pad started vibrating again. Tori was so happy to have the pleasure return that she put her hand to her clit without thinking, only to get a shock that reminded her not to get herself off. She let the pad buzz away against her pussy as the black men used the redheads mouth to get their dicks off. Her face was soon a mess of cum, as two of the men had sprayed her with their semen.

There were three men left, and soon they'd maneuvered the girl until her mouth, ass, and pussy were all filled with cocks. The black men pounded her holes until, one by one, they came inside her. The horny slut came repeatedly throughout the fucking, and Toni felt jealous. That stupid slut could get dicks to make her cum whenever she wanted. She didn't have to wear a chastity belt, and she never played with herself.

The scene ended, and the next one showed another happy couple gently making love. The pad stopped. Toni humped against it, but got no response. She rubbed her pussy along it carefully. Maybe, if she could do it long enough, she could cum against the pad. It seemed to know what she was trying, though, and the more she rubbed her cunt against it, the pad shocked her.

Toni sighed heavily, wishing the loving couple would get off the screen so the pad would vibrate again. Finally, the video ended, and Toni was relieved when a beautiful college girl getting her asshole vio*ated came up on the screen. The pad went back to work, keeping her cunt stimulated.

Toni lost all sense of time. She only knew that she'd been exposed to several videos, and by the time the monitor went dead, she had been shocked numerous times. During the last several videos, she'd been able to keep her hand off her cunt, but her pussy was so excited that she felt like she was going to burst.

She sat alone in the chair for a few minutes, but no one came. If she hurried, maybe she could get her pussy off before the doctor came back. But, maybe the pad would still be active and ready to shock her cunt if she touched it. She almost did it anyway, but she couldn't. Getting herself off was bad. She needed to ask for permission to cum. Another few minutes ticked by, while Toni's cunt drooled on the chair with need.

Finally, Dr. Carl came into the room with a big smile. He could see that Toni was clearly very agitated. She practically bounced up and down in the chair. Her pussy was red and swollen with the need to cum. He came and pushed the monitor away, put the pad back under the chair. Toni's eyes were glazed over, and she'd drooled on her tits, she was so on edge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/21 19:49:40]

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dr. Carl," she said, desperation clear in her voice, "I need to cum. Please, can I cum now?"

"Well, Toni," he said with a hint of disappointment in his voice, "I'm not sure. According to the results I have, you tried to get your cunt off 24 times. It's very clear that we'll need to go through the exercise again later. Perhaps several times,"

Toni's eyes filled with tears. He had to let her cum. He had to!

"Please! It hurts, Dr. Carl. I need to cum, so bad! I'll...I'll let you put your, your cock in me. Just please let me cum," She begged, humping the air.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Toni," Carl said".

"But, please, I have to cum! I'm a stupid slut, and my cunt needs to cum! Please put your dick in me and make me cum!"

Carl seemed to consider it for a moment, and then said, "Well, I can see that you're clearly distraught. I suppose, as long as it's what you really want, I could help you cum with my penis. Is that what you want, Toni?"

She was beyond any kind of rational thought, and the only thing she wanted was to cum like the other stupid sluts on the videos, and they all came so hard when they had a cock in them. She knew how wonderful it would feel, just like when the fake penis made her cum earlier. She needed it.

"Yes, please! Please fuck my naughty pussy and make me cum," she pleaded.

Carl undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. His cock sprang out, hard and ready. Toni pushed her pelvis to the end of the chair, her pussy soaked and eager. Carlson lined his dick up with her teenage hole and silently applauded his good work. The tip of his penis split her young lips open, and he pushed into Toni's virgin cunt. The excited girl came instantly as his meat slid into her, every inch bumping against her clit as he sunk his cock into her body.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, "Oh my God, yes! Fuck me, please! Make me cum!"

With a smile, Dr. Carl did just that.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

PROGRESS UPDATE

Layla lifted her cummy pussy off of Mr. Harris's spent cock, and flopped down on his bed with a contented sigh. Her teacher stroked the gorgeous teenager's tits with a silly grin plastered on his face. It wasn't the first time he'd fucked a student, but Layla was easily the hottest of his conquests. Of course, she didn't think of herself as a conquest, and that was fine with him. To her it was just repaying a favor, and she'd made it clear that if he wanted to keep getting his dick into her that he should make himself available for future favors, if necessary.

"You're such a bad teacher," she said, stroking his slimy dick, "I can't believe you made one of your top students ride your dick like that,"

This was the part of Layla that he was really addicted to. She had the filthiest mouth he'd ever had the pleasure of sticking his dick into.

"Nothing wrong with a little extra credit," he said, tweaking her nipple.

"You're right, but maybe you should ease up on the curriculum. You ride your students pretty hard,"

He laughed and stood up, pushing his dick into her mouth. Layl cleaned him off happily, and then lay back on the bed.

"So, I heard something less pleasant recently," She said, as Harris cleaned her spit off his dick with a towel.

"What's that?"

"Mel and John got a call from the clinic. Apparently, Toni's up for an early release, I was hoping to have more fun 8n my own for another while"

"I heard that from Pete," Harris confirmed.

"That wasn't supposed to be the deal," Stephanie complained, "She was supposed to be gone for three months,"

The way I hear it from the clinic they have to continue to roll out new sluts from that place pretty consistently."

"I guess so," she agreed, though.

"The way Toni responded to the treatments was really what pushed the time line up, though. Apparently, she took to them so quickly that it was a surprise for everyone,"

He walked over to the TV and pulled a DVD from a drawer.

"I think I have something that will make you feel better," he said with a grin.

He put the DVD in the player and turned on the TV.

"Pete sent me over some of the video they have of Toni, and I'm not ashamed to tell you that I've jerked my dick to this a lot recently. Their cameras capture just about everything,. All done with Tonis permission of course".

The DVD began to play, and Layla broke into a happy smile as a wide view of an exam room came up on the screen. The woman had Tori lay on her stomach, and the table scrunched up in the middle. Her bitch sister's ass went up in the air, and then the woman pulled down Tori's pants. Stephanie saw her lubing up Tori's asshole, and then pushing a dildo into it. Stephanie squealed with delight. She couldn't believe it! Tori was taking a sex toy up her ass?

"Rebecca, that's the dark-haired woman there, told Toni she was going to take her temperature with a rectal thermometer," Harris said, laughing as he laid back on the bed.

Layla was transfixed. Rebecca held the toy in Toni's ass for a few minutes, and Layla watched her squirming around in discomfort. She knew from recent experience that having something up your ass could be a little uncomfortable, but it was so wonderful that it was happening to Toni. Then, Layla covered her mouth in disbelief. Toni began pissing herself, spraying urine from her snatch like a fountain. Rebecca leaped out of the way, and Layla began to cackle like mad. Mr. Harris laughed along with her as they watched Toni piss and cum at the same time.

The video played on, and Layla watched as Toni took two dildos in her at the same time and came from it. Toni laying on her bed fingering her cunt. Toni getting kissed and felt up by some big-titted girl in the gym. Toni getting moved to a new room with some small naked redhead. Toni watching porn on a computer while the redhead licked her slit, and then Toni riding the redhead's face on the bed they had to share.

Layla could hardly contain herself when the video showed the redhead wearing a strap-on, fucking her sister while another woman made out with her. It was like a beautiful dream. When she thought it couldn't get any better, the video showed Toni in a weird chair with her legs spread, and a man in a lab coat pushing his dick into her. Layla wanted to cry with joy as her sister yelled for the man to fuck her slutty little cunt, to make her cum, telling him she was a stupid cunt. The final scene on the DVD had Toni bent over her bed, and the little redheaded girl was making Toni take the strap-on up her ass.

The video ended, and Stephanie didn't know what to say. She felt like she could cry from sheer joy. A week and a half. That was all it took for the clinic turn Toni from an uptight, little bitch, into a crying, oversexed kitten that begged her doctor to let her cum on his cock. Toni was coming home.

THE NEW TONI

Fucking, sucking, and cumming. Nearing the end of her third week at the NewYou Clinic, this was ToNi's new world. She'd since ceased to really think about it, and none of it seemed wrong. She was just a stupid slut, and stupid sluts liked to get fucked and cummed in. The only thing she could never really reconcile, though, was how she felt after she came. Once the feelings in her pussy had been quelled, she always felt ashamed.

She could remember, only a few weeks ago, that she'd been a state champion track runner. She'd been one of the most popular girls in school. She'd been on the path to success, and no one could stop her. She'd been a good girl, maybe a little prudish, but that was okay.

The doctors told her that she had Adolescent Hypersexual Disorder.

The staff at NewYou was desperately trying to help her deal with it, but Toni had pretty much given up hope. Her cunt was in control, and when it was telling her to do things she had to listen. When she listened to her cunt, she felt good and she got to cum a lot. When she tried to be the old Toni, the good Toni, she felt miserable and ashamed. The therapists she talked with tried to help her reconcile the two sides of herself, but there just wasn't much they could do with so little understanding about her condition.

Now, her typical day was to wake up next to Cindy, her busty roommate, and usually eat Cindy's pussy until she came all over her face. She rarely bothered to put clothes on. If she did, she'd just get them wet with her overactive cunt. Tori would need to page Amanda to unlock her belt so that she could use the bathroom and clean herself, then the two girls would shower together. Often they'd make out and touch one another while Amanda watched. Sometimes, Amanda would let Cindy make Toni cum with the fake penis, which was always wonderful. Other times, Amanda wouldn't let her cum because Dr. Carl wanted her to go to aversion therapy, and there just wasn't enough time.

About every other day, she would share Dr. Carl's cock with Cindy until he came in their mouths, and Toni found herself looking forward to slurping down his loads of sperm. She'd spent the other days strapped in to the chair for aversion therapy, being fed a constant stream of pornographic videos while she tried not to masturbate. Her second time in the chair, after Dr. Carl had fucked her for the first time, she hadn't been very successful. She'd tried to touch her pussy seventeen times, remembering how his cock had felt while it pulsed and throbbed in her slutty cunt.

That was the first day Dr. Carl had spanked her pussy. He'd told her that he was going to spank her cunt for every time she tried to touch herself, and he did. He'd done it in Toni's room, while Cindy watched and got to play with herself. Dr. Carl had put her over his knee on the bed, and then slapped her excited cunt with his hand. After the seventeenth spanking on her cunt, he'd let Cindy make out with her while he fingered her to an orgasm for taking her punishment like a good slut.

If she could keep herself from touching her cunt less than ten times while she was in the chair, Dr. Carl would make her cum with his cock before putting her belt back on. If she couldn't do it, he'd make Cindy watch as he spanked her pussy again. Once, she'd cum from him spanking, and she'd done it without permission. He hadn't been happy, and he'd locked her up in her belt without letting her cum really good. She'd spent the whole night wanting to cum so badly that she hadn't slept at all. She'd tried repeatedly that night to get her hands into her belt and get her pussy off, but it was impossible.

In the morning, Dr. Carl knew she'd been bad and tried to masturbate. To show her how bad she'd been, he fucked Cindy's ass and pussy, quite literally, in front of her and she got to watch Cindy cum several times. In fact, he'd fucked her roommate right on top of her, and made Toni hold Cindy's pussy open so that she could watch his cock hammer in and out of the little redhead's cunt.

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

need to know more about toni and layla when they get home. How is the family doing?

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Is that clinic owned by DomCo? (see OP's other stories)

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

After he came in her, Toni was allowed to lick his cum from Cindy's pussy. Dr. Carl was so happy with her, that he let Cindy fuck her with the strap-on as a reward while he cleaned his cummy dick off in her mouth. This was Toni's new normal, and as shameful as she felt each time she did one of these nasty things, the humiliation of debasing herself seemed to fuel her horniness, making it a long, devilish cycle of constant debauchery.

Now, her release from the clinic was fast-approaching, and Toni was both excited and nervous. She didn't know why she felt afraid, exactly. She knew that she would be going home, which was great. She couldn't wait to have her own room back, her own bed, be allowed to go and do whatever she pleased. She could drive her car, hang out with her friends, spend the rest of the summer in the pool, or see her boyfriend. All of those things, though, seemed like something the old Toni would do, things the old Tori would enjoy.

The friends she had liked the old Toni, the good Toni, not the stupid slut with her pussy locked up because she couldn't stop playing with it. How was she going to swim at the pool with a chastity belt on? How was she going to make jokes with her friends, when all she could think about was her hot cunt? Would her family even be able to look at her, knowing that she was a slut?

All of these things made her unsure of what her future would be like. Then there was Cindy. The last two weeks spent with the little redhead had brought them close. Closer than any friend she'd had before. Cindy was the only one that really understood what she was going through, because she was like Toni. Cindy often held her at night and told her that she loved her, and that she was the best friend she'd ever had.

She thought about Cindy all alone at the Clinic after she was gone. Would the clinic give her a new roommate? She'd hardly seen Cindy say a word to the other girls in this wing with them. Cindy was so kind, but so sad and alone. Toni wished she could take her home with her. Maybe she could ask her John and Mel if they could take her in, after they'd adjusted to the way she'd changed. If they could adjust.

Right now, Toni had her tongue up Cindy's asshole, and her roommate was telling her what a good little pussy girl she was, how good she ate her slit, and encouraged her to push her tongue further up her ass. Of course, Toni could do nothing about the burning heat in her own pussy because of the belt. She knew, though, that when she finished off Cindy, the busty redhead would probably fuck her asshole with the strap-on, and Toni had realized a few days ago that she could cum with something up her ass. It wasn't as nice as cumming from her pussy, but if she worked at it she could definitely get off from anal.

Toni was rubbing Cindy's clit, trying to make her roommate cum, when Amanda walked into the room. The two girls were so absorbed in their fuck play, that neither of them even noticed the coordinator's presence. Cindy's legs clamped tightly about Toni's head and she came all over her face as Amanda watched. She slowly released Toni from her scissor grip, and that was when Toni noticed Amanda waiting. Toni blushed, her face wet with cunt slime, but Amanda didn't seem to care. She was probably used to stupid sluts doing stupid slutty things.

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

More please

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have your release papers for you to sign, Toni," Amanda said, setting a few sheets of paper on the desk.

Cindy looked at the papers, and then looked at Amanda, and then looked at Toni. She began to sob, the delight of her recent orgasm dashed as she tried to come to grips with the fact that Toni was going to leave. Toni held her tightly and let Cindy cry, stroking her red hair and hushing her like a baby. Toni looked to Amanda for help, but the coordinator only looked sad and shrugged.

"It's alright, Cindy," Toni said, "I'll be coming back every week, and I promise I'll come and see you,"

"Do you really?" Cindy asked, her eyes red, her nose sniffling.

"I promise. We can play with your toys, and suck your cunt, just like we do now,"

Cindy held onto her tightly.

"But I love you, Toni," She said, "I don't want you to go away! You're my only friend!"

Tobi kissed the small girl on the lips over and over, trying to make her calm down. Cindy looked so heartbroken. Amanda, in an uncharacteristic display of pity, came and hugged both of the girls.

"Cindy, I'll make sure that Tori gets a chance to come and see you when she's here each week. I promise I'll make sure they let her, alright?"

Cindy nodded her head, but she didn't seem appeased.

"I'm sorry, Toni, but I need you to sign the papers," Amanda said.

Toni went to the desk as Cindy clung to Amanda's waist. She took the pen, signed the papers next to the X, and set the pen back down. Amanda took the papers and left the room. Toni lie on the bed with Cindy and held her as the lonely girl cried and cried. Toni tried to be strong, but she cried, too. She felt so sorry that Cindy would be here alone. She was such a good person. She was a total slut, and wanted to fuck everything, but she was a good person.

"Cindy," Toni said softly, once her roommate's tears had ebbed to a bitter sob, "I'm not making any promises, and I can't really say, but when I go home I want to ask Mel and John if you can come and stay with us. Would you like that?"

"You would really do that," Cindy asked, "really you'd ask them? Oh, Toni! That would be so wonderful! My parents don't let me come home. They said I'm a dumb slut, and that I'm not really their daughter. Do you think they would like me?"

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Interesting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You're a sweetheart, Cindy. You're a slut, yes, but you're a good person, and I'll see what I can do,"

"Oh, Toni. I love you! I know you can't make them like me, but I really appreciate that you'd ask them. I don't know what to say. You're the best friend ever!"

She shoved her tongue in Toni's mouth, and thanked her the only way she knew how.

COMING HOME

It was Friday, and at noon and Toni would be picked up. She'd woken up and cried into Cindy's pussy as she licked her to an orgasm, and then together they'd packed Toni's meager belongings into her bag. Toni put on the clothes she'd arrived in three weeks ago, but it felt like they belonged to someone else. On her phone call the previous evening, talking with john while Dr. Carl pushed his dick into her, Toni had explained that she had a friend she'd like them to meet.

After hanging up the phone, Dr. Carl had blown a big load into her cunt, and Toni had cum wonderfully all over his throbbing cock. While she cleaned off his prick with her tongue, Toni asked him what it would take to have Cindy released from the Clinic. Dr. Carl explained that Cindy's parents had signed her in, but that she was an adult and had the legal right to check herself out any time she wanted.

Given her condition, though, Cindy would never be able to properly care for herself in the outside world. She would never be able to hold a job, go back to school, or do much of anything as a productive member of society. It was in her own interest to remain in the care of the clinic, unless Cindy could somehow show that she was in good hands with someone to care for her. Toni then divulged her wish that Cindy could come and live with her family. They were wealthy, and they were stable, and they might be able to care for Cindy.

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Another interesting twist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dr. Carl seemed to give it deep thought as he wiped his dick on Toni's tongue. Finally, he agreed to the idea. If Toni could convince her family to take Cindy's care seriously, and if Cindy agreed to come to the clinic with Toni for her weekly evaluations, then there was really nothing that the clinic could do to stop Cindy from leaving. In fact, a family environment might be just what she needed, he reckoned. What he didn't tell her, was that he was counting on Cindy and Toni's emotional attachment to keep them both coming back to the clinic. It was part of why he'd put them together in the first place, as they'd shown a very compatible emotional profile.

Now, it was only a few minutes until noon, and Toni held Cindy's hand tightly. Cindy had put on a pair of the blue scrubs, the first clothing she'd worn since arriving at the clinic. She wanted to make a good impression, she'd said. Dr. Carl and Amanda escorted the two girls to a private waiting room, where they waited for Toni's family.

They didn't wait long. John and Mel burst into the room with Layla and Mick behind them. Toni felt the shame of the last few weeks fall away as Mel ran to her and threw her arms around her with joy. John, likewise, scooped both women into his big arms. Mel was planting kisses all over Toni's face, John was laughing like an idiot. Toni began to cry. It seemed like years since she'd seen her family.

Reluctantly, her parents let her go, and Mick and Layla moved in and hugged her, too. Her siblings weren't crying, as her parents were, but they looked happy to see her nonetheless. They stood grinning at one another, unsure of what to say. Toni, though, stepped aside and motioned for Cindy to step forward. The little redhead shyly came to stand by Toni.

"Mel, John, this is my friend, Cindy. The one I told you about,"

"Hello, Cindy," Mel said, and gave the girl a hug.

To the side, Mick felt his breath catch in his throat. The little redhead couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds, and half of that was her tits. It wasn't just her incredible body, though, which the blue scrubs couldn't hide, she was beautiful. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Cindy looked at him, too, and blushed. She was afraid to open her mouth for fear she'd say something slutty.

Toni asked if Mick, Layla and Cindy could wait outside for a moment. Cindy quietly followed Layla and Mick out of the room. Once they were gone, Toni began to tell them about Cindy's story, her condition, and how close they'd become. She left out all the parts about sucking cock together, eating pussy, and Cindy fucking her asshole with a strap-on, but she pleaded with them to consider having Cindy come to stay with them.

"This is really important to you, isn't it?" John asked.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I can feel an orgy coming on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes, John," Toni agreed, "this place is not somewhere to spend your whole life. The staff is nice, and all, but can you imagine your family throwing you away because you can't control what your body is doing to you?"

John and Mel shared a strange look, but Toni was so desperate to plead Cindy's case, that she didn't think about what that look meant.

"Well," Mel said, "We do have the spare room. She seemed like a nice girl,"

"I won't lie to you, Mel" Toni said, "She's a slut. She's an unashamed, and wildly horny slut,"

Did her Mel just smile at that comment?

"What do you think, John? Can our family take on one more wildly horny slut?"

John chuckled, "I think it might be able to," he said, "But it's probably a decision that the whole family has to make."

Mel went to the door and opened it, beckoning the others inside. Toni couldn't be sure, because Mel's body had been blocking the doorway, but she could almost swear that Cindy had been kissing Mick and grabbing Layla's tits. The three of them came in, and John asked Mick and Layla their opinion. Mick was quick to agree, too quick perhaps. Her family grinned at his swift acceptance, and looked at Layla.

"Oh, you know me. Wherever there's trouble, saving the day, all that shit," she said.

"Well, Cindy," Mel said, "It looks like you're coming with us."

Cindy burst into tears and threw her arms around Toni, shoving her tongue into her roommate's mouth, much to the surprise of the entire family. Cindy then went around and kissed each of them the same way. Toni thought it was a little strange that none of her family hardly flinched at swapping spit with the little redhead, but she had to admit the sight made her horny. Cindy seemed to be having trouble extricating her tongue from Mick's mouth, and they all stood by, somewhat uncomfortably, as the two of them made out and touched one another. Cindy humped her pussy against Mick's leg.

"Um, well," John finally said, "I suppose we should get going,"

Cindy broke away from Mick, leaving his face flushed and a bulge in his pants.

"Oh, can I please get my things?" she asked shyly.

Thankfully, no one was looking at Toni as she turned a deep shade of red.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *enuinebiMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

Brilliant writing and very horny

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

John and Mel met with Dr. Carl and Amanda in a private consultation, while the four teens hurried themselves out of the clinic. Toni and Cindy stopped outside the big glass doors and looked at one another. Toni hadn't been outside, or seen the summer sun for three weeks. For Cindy, it had been even longer. Toni held the little redhead's hand. She looked terrified. The only thing she'd known for months had been the tiny rooms in the clinic, the endless masturbation, therapy sessions, the same recycled menu of cafeteria food and thick protein shakes.

Toni had to remember that Cindy had, not long ago, been just like her. She was a successful cheerleader, a popular girl at school. She'd had friends, a home, a life. Now she was just a fuck machine, always focused on her next orgasm, ready to screw anything and anyone at the drop of a pair of pants. The taste of her strawberry pussy lingered in Toni's mouth from that morning, and the feelings in her own cunt told her that she needed to cum, but she was still locked in her belt.

Her belt! The clinic hadn't taken it off! In all the hustle to get out, she'd forgotten all about it. It had become so natural to her over the last two weeks. How was she supposed to get it off? It dawned on her, then, that she would be coming back here regularly over the next few months. They probably intended for her to wear it for the time being.

Cindy saw the look on Toni's face change from glee to horror, and she asked, "Toni, what's wrong?"

"The belt," she said under her breath, "they didn't take it off,"

"Of course, not, silly," Cindy said, "Don't you remember? Amanda said they were giving keys to Mel and John,"

"No, I don't remember,"

"Oh, well you had the strap-on up your ass at the time, so you probably didn't hear,"

Toni blushed again, hoping Mick and Layla hadn't heard. Her siblings were already down the steps, though, and heading to Layla's little convertible.

"Hey, are you two coming?" Layla yelled to them.

Cindy let her hand go and bounced down the steps like a child. The sun was so bright, the day so warm. She remembered a lifetime ago, when she'd loved the summer. She could tan, she could swim, she could stay up all night with her friends. They'd probably forgotten about her by now, though. No one ever wrote, or came to visit. They probably thought she'd gone into a crazy house. She glanced back at Toni, and was glad that she had one friend. And now, maybe, she was going to have a real family. She hoped her stupid pussy didn't screw it up. She really didn't want to spend the rest of her life at the clinic.

Layla got behind the wheel and lowered the top on the car. Mick told Toni she could have shotgun, and got in the back, where Cindy had already plopped her tiny ass down with a huge smile.

"I used to have a convertible!" She said, "My parents took it away when they caught me getting fucked on the hood,"

Layla and Mick laughed. Cindy might just fit right in, after all. Toni, though, felt her pussy getting all juicy at the thought of Cindy spread out on the hood of a car getting a dick pushed inside her. She squirmed uncomfortably in the passenger seat as Layla cranked the engine.

"Hey, stud!" Cindy said to Mick, and gave him a big kiss with a lot of tongue.

"Hph,"

"I think you made a new friend, Mick," Layla jabbed, tearing down the drive toward the gate.

Cindy came up for air saying, "I'm sorry," then to Mick, "You're really cute. And I can't help myself. Did they tell you I have overactive cunt syndrome?"

She began to rub the sizable bulge in Mick's pants.

"Cindy," Layla said, "I think you came to the right place,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Toni asked.

Layla put her designer shades on, and just flashed Toni a stupid grin. Toni didn't care what she meant right now. She was just glad to be out. The whipping wind through her hair was giving her a sense of clarity she hadn't felt in weeks. If her cunt would just calm down, she might be able to really think straight about what she was going to do from here. Unfortunately, it wouldn't calm down. It didn't help that Cindy was pulling her Mick's dick out of his pants and lowering her head to his lap.

"She's very friendly," Layla said to her sister.

"Um, yeah. She is," Toni agreed.

"You okay back there, ?" Layla called.

He gave her a thumbs up as Cindy put her lips over his big dickhead. Toni could see it all happening in the mirror. She'd never thought of Mick as anything but a friend. Well more of a brother. Now, though, she saw the size of his cock as her friend lovingly massaged it with her mouth, and she felt a little jealous. She tried to look away, but she couldn't. Cindy looked so hot, and that cock, that gorgeous piece of fuckmeat was incredible. Toni felt sick. She couldn't believe she was admiring his fuckstick.

"It's a nice cock, isn't it?" Layla said to no one in particular.

"Layla!" Toni cried, "That's practly our brother!"

"Hey, a nice cock is a nice cock," she shrugged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Toni tried to shut out the sound of Mick's moans, the wet slurping, Cindy's purring, and the smack of her lips as Layla barreled home. It just wasn't possible. The redheaded sex kitten hadn't seen but one cock for months, and nothing like Mick's. It was like Christmas for the sex-crazed teen. The way his big shaft filled her mouth was amazing. Even when Stephanie had to stop at traffic lights, and people looked over at them with shocked faces, Cindy didn't care.

Layla felt a thrill over it. Every time someone did a double take, confirmed that their eyes did indeed see a tiny redhead slobbering on a pornstar-sized cock next to them, Layla giggled. Toni felt so embarrassed, and yet so horny. She couldn't be upset with Cindy, though. She knew how the girl was, and she'd signed up to deal with it for the rest of her life. This was the new normal.

Mick groaned in the back seat as he blew his load into Cindy's talented mouth. She eagerly guzzled it, and then came up gasping for breath. Collecting the few drops that had squeezed through her lips, she licked her fingers clean.

"Oh, wow! Thanks, so much!" she said, "I was starving!"

She giggled and gave Mick a peck on the cheek.

"Uh, yeah," Mick said, "Any time. That was amazing!"

For just a second Toni could swear she saw a look of jealousy cross Layla's face, but it was gone the next second. She must have imagined it. Cindy was tucking Mick's big cock back into his pants. They were almost home. Toni wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling. Would it still feel like home?

Layla pulled into the drive and parked the car. The four of them got out, Mick taking the two girl's bags for them. Layla led them to the door and let everyone inside. Toni paused in the entryway, taking stock. Cindy began to flit around the house, making excited little noises as she explored her new home. She dragged Mick along with her by the hand.

"You okay?" Layls asked.

"Yeah," She said distantly, "It just feels...different."

Layla hugged her tightly, and then kissed her softly on the lips.

"It is different," she said, "everything is going to be different. It's going to be better," she said huskily, and kissed her again.

Toni froze. She remembered the last time Layla had kissed her in her room, and then fingered her pussy. It seemed like years ago. She'd been shocked, and disgusted then, more at herself than Layla. Now, though, it felt good. It felt really good. She hardly gave a thought to opening her mouth, letting Layla stick her tongue into it. She felt up Layla's big tits, kissed her like a little lesbian whore, moaned into her mouth. Layla broke away and grinned at her.

"Welcome home," she said, and walked away.

Toni stood like a statue, her pussy aching. Her breathing was ragged and her head spun. Had she really just made out with Layla? She knew that she was a stupid slut, now, but Layla getting her hot? It was wrong! She picked up her bag from where Mick had dropped it near the door. She couldn't hear Mick and Cindy anymore, and wondered where they'd gotten off to, but she also wanted to go to her room. She needed new clothes. She needed a shower. She needed a nap. Most of all, she needed to cum, and felt frustrated that the clinic kept a hold on her, even here.

She sighed and stalked up the stairs, paused outside her door. She felt like an intruder. Like she was about to walk into some stranger's room without knocking. She was being ridiculous. This was her room. This was her home. She was still Toni, and this was where she belonged! She opened the door and stepped inside.

Nothing had changed. Everything was still where she'd left it. Years of trophies lined the shelves, her bed was neatly made. She dropped her bag on the floor and flopped down on the bed. It smelled of home, and of love. Not like the constant disinfectant cleanliness of the clinic. She put her head on her pillow, and something inside her broke. She began to cry.

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *moothdick68Man
over a year ago

Worcester

Reply privately

over a year ago

TOGETHER AT LAST

"This is going to be awkward," Mel said to her husband as they drove home.

"I think, my love, that that is an understatement,"

"I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the idea of keeping Toni locked in chastity. Especially when the rest of her family is fucking their brains out,"

"I do tend to agree," John said, "but it's not like she has to stay locked in that thing all the time. They said that it's only part of the treatment process, to help with the chronic masturbation. According to them, she was already showing improvement,"

"True, it's just...I don't know how to tell her what's been going on, and I certainly don't want it to stop or seem like we're hiding something from her,"

"Oh, I know what you mean. I want to stop nailing layla's little pussy just as much as you want to give up your stud Mick's big boner," he laughed, "but what will we do if Toni can't accept it?"

"Sometimes," Mel said wistfully, "I wish I didn't think with my pussy so much,"

"Ha! Try having a dick between your legs,"

"Oh, I've had a dick between my legs. I find it rather enjoyable,"

They broke into laughter together, but their nerves quickly killed it as they got closer and closer to home.

"How do you feel about...you know...what they said about Toni finding her release at home? How she'll find it somewhere, no matter what, and it might be somewhere dangerous?" Mel asked.

"You mean, could I see myself making Toni cum, fucking her like we do Layla?"

"I might not have used those exact words, but yes,"

"I don't know. Toni's just never been the rascal that Layla is, and I guess I've always looked at her differently,"

"Me too,"

"You know I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe, though, and if that means we have to help her deal with this condition, then that's what we'll do, right?"

Mel took his hand, saying, "You're right. We'll do whatever it takes for her,"

"And, the other thing?" John said.

"The other redheaded thing, you mean?"

John nodded.

"Well, she certainly seems friendly, and Dr. Carl spoke very highly of her. We'll just have to see how it goes, but I guess we're committed. It's not as though we can just return her if she's not working out.

I think you might have to start sharing Mick's cock with another vixen," John said, grinning, "Did you see the way those two looked at each other when we met her? That wasn't lust in their eyes. Well, maybe a little. I think that was love at first sight,"

"Hmmm, You'd know a little something about love at first sight, wouldn't you?" Mel teased.

He squeezed her hand, "Yes. Yes, I would,"

John pulled the car into the driveway. The house hadn't burned down. The windows were unbroken. Nobody was dead in the yard. These were all good signs in his book. The couple left the car and found themselves pausing outside the front door. They looked at one another and laughed, knowing they'd both paused for the same reason. They wanted to make sure no one was screaming at each other.

Reply privately

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Layla had dinner going when they came inside. The mingled smells of a full meal wafted throughout the house. Ever since John and Mel had fucked her the first time, it seemed like Layla had been more involved in their family than ever before. She'd never been distant exactly, but she was always on the outskirts. They knew she felt overshadowed by Toni's constant success, always coming in second in the races. With Toni away from home these last weeks, though, it was like she'd tried to step up and prove something to them. While it was a nice change, they both knew that Layla had never needed to prove anything. They loved her just as much as Toni, and as much as Mick.

"Hey there, later gators," Layla said, popping her head out of the kitchen, "stuff's in the oven. You've got an hour!"

She strolled out of the kitchen and gave them both a kiss on the lips, squeezing her John's crotch teasingly.

"Toni's been in her room since we got home. Mick disappeared into his cave with the hottie you adopted, and is probably fucking her brains out as we speak," Layla said.

"Thanks, honey," Mel said, and held out her hand.

Layla reached out, curious, and felt Mel drop a key into her hand.

"What's this?"

Well," Mel said, looking uncomfortable, "Part of your Toni's treatment for her AHSD is to help her deal with her need to masturbate, so for the time being they're using a deterrent treatment," Mel tried to explain.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"They locked her in a chastity belt," John said.

"They did what?" Layla feigned ignorance, looked dumbfounded.

"It's to help her," Mel parroted the doctors, "but it means we're going to have to step up and help, too. If she needs to use the bathroom, take showers, or...well...if she needs to cum. We're going to have to help her, alright?"

Layla found it difficult to suppress her joy at Toni's predicament, but put on her mask and said, "That's awful! So, like, by helping her I guess you mean taking this thing off when she needs to do one of the aforementioned activities?"

"That's about the size of it," John said, "just try to be...nice about it, will you?"

"Oh, the picture of sweetness and joy, I am!"

"And also the devil in disguise," Mel said with a laugh.

"Mel, I'm hurt! I, of all people, know what it's like to fight your urges, and my dearest Toni shall have the utmost compassion and understanding during this traumatic time,"

"Remind me why you chose track instead of drama?" John said, rolling his eyes.

"Too much stuff to memorize," Layla shrugged, and gave them her best dumb blonde look."

"Layla look," Mel said, "This transition is going to be difficult enough for Toni, and for all of us. Things have changed a lot in the last few weeks, and now we have two girls with a hypersexual disorder, living in a house of full time horndogs. It's not exactly the ideal place to help them stop thinking about sex, is it?"

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess. Maybe you should think about it like this, though. What better place is there than this? Do you want them out in the world where any dick off the street can take advantage of their condition? Or, would you rather provide a safe environment, where like-minded people engage in similar activities in a loving and enjoyable way? Seems like a no-brainer to me,"

"I knew there was a reason I liked you," John said, giving Mel a jab with his elbow.

"We're going to have to tell Toni what's been going on," Mel said, still not quite satisfied.

"Of course we are," Stephanie agreed, "You two can handle that fuckaroo, and I'll finish dinner!"

"What about Cindy?" Mel added.

"You mean," Layls grinned, "how is our newest sister going to handle the fact that her adopted family is banging each other?"

"You and John have a way with putting a blunt face on things, don't you?" Mel said.

"Like I said, I knew I like her," John winked.

"If the ride home was any indication of Cindy's mindset when it comes to sexual freedom and experimentation," layla said, "I don't think we have anything to worry about,"

"How so?" Mel said.

Layla mimed a blowjob and laughed.

"Oh...Oh!" Mel gasped.

"Sounds like she's going to fit in alright," John said.

Mel poked her finger into his chest, "You just want another slutty little teenage hole to put your dick in! You can't fool me!"

John put his hands up defensively, "Whoa, whoa! I never said anything about putting my dick into anyone. I've already got two hungry mouths to feed. Do you think I could handle another one?"

They looked at him as if he were stupid.

"Okay, so I could probably handle another one, but I'm considering it off limits until otherwise notified, okay?"

"Good enough," Mel said, "Now let's go see Toni."

Layla walked into the living room and they heard the TV come on. Resigning themselves, they plodded up the stairs to have one of the most uncomfortable conversations anyone could ever have. They paused outside Toni's door and knocked softly.

"Come in," Toni called, her voice sounded strained.

She was clutching a pillow to her chest, her eyes red from crying. Mel's heart sank and she threw her arms around her while John put his hand awkwardly on her shoulder.

"Oh baby," Mel said, starting to cry herself, "Everything's alright now. We're right here,"

Toni clutched at her tightly. She hadn't felt like this in years, so desperate for someone's comfort.

"Mel" she said quietly, "I'm sorry!"

"Hush now," Mel said, "There's nothing to be sorry for,"

"But I screwed up my life! I'm a stupid slut, and I screwed up my life!"

"Oh, honey. You're not a stupid slut. And you didn't screw up your life. We all make mistakes. I mean, just look at Mick," she joked.

Toni cracked a little smile. She was so glad to be home. Mel stroked her hair.

"Baby, I know it's hard right now, but we're going to make sure everything is alright. We love you so much! We all do. We're going to take care of you, and your friend,"

"Oh, God! I forgot about Cindy. I didn't even show her her room or anything!" Toni wailed.

"Don't worry," John said, "Mick's taking care of her, I think."

Toni laughed, wiping at her eyes, "I'll bet it's more like she's taking care of him,"

"Does that bother you?" Mel asked, trying to feel her out. The most difficult conversation was still to come.

"No," Toni said, "I know what she's like. She's like me. She can't help herself,"

Reply privately

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

Reply privately

By *ood at oralMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Reply privately