Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

20 min

Jump to newest

By *hris J OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

We sit on the couch as our other halves go to buy more wine. Were chat normally as the door closes. The tension is palpable. Weve said wed be good we only have 20 minutes and it's so risky

Our hands touch accidently and immediately our fingers interlock. Sparks between us make the tension worse. You roar through gritted teeth 'argh this is so hard' i turn and face you 'i know its killing me.'

Once our eyes lock were too close. I put my hand on your cheek and lightly kiss your other cheek. 'youre so fucking beautiful. I've never wanted anything like i want you.'

The next kiss hits your lips you kiss back and mumble 'i want you so bad' our mouths press hard now against eachother. Our hands pulling eachother in. We kiss hard and deep moving together. My hand holds the back of your head keeping you close. Never letting you break away. Your hand goes up my tshirt and rests on my chest feeling my heart.

Our kisses get faster more desperate my fingers start to move down your body till i feel the skin on your hip. I squeeze it. You sit up, move and straddle over me having to pull your tight dress up as you. You pause look at me then lower yourself down till you feel my hard cock in my jeans. You let out a sigh and start to grind. My fingers dig into your arse cheeks. My cock feels so hard. Its desperate to be inside you. To feel how good you feel. We kiss again. A little slower this time then you sit up and pull off your dress over your head. I kiss down your chest. Over your cleavage down your bra. I feel your pussy rub against my jeans precum making my cock wet. My hands dig into your arse cheeks hard pulling them apart. You take off your bra and i begin to kiss and suck your erect nipples. You gasp and swear but your breath swallows your words.

Your hand reaches down between us and starts to squeeze my cock hard through my jeans. We both groan at your touch. Hurriedly you begin to pull at my belt were both desperate for me to be inside you. To fill you, to feel you squeezed around me.

As you undo my belt my hand reaches from behind and runs over the your pussy lips pressing hard and running to your clit. Your thong is warm and wet. Fuck. I need you.

Your hand is inside my pants now and the first touch of you skin on my cock almost makes me cum. I gasp out loud. You pull my cock out your hand wet with precum. My cock harder than its ever been. Desperate for you.

I lean forward sitting you up. Then twist and lower you on to the couch stayin between your legs kissing you as we do.

I kiss your lips your neck your collarbone. Down. Over your chest. Sucking you nipple hard but moving on quickly.

Im kneeling on the floor, you on the couch. I kiss down your stomach and start to hook my fingers under your thong. I slow down. Sit up so i can it perfectly. Your thong pulls down off your feet and you open your legs slowly revealing your perfect pussy. It's wet warm and i need to have it.

I start to kiss down your inside thigh. Biting lightly as i go. My mouth gets closer. 3 kisses away. 2 kisses now. 1 kiss. You spread your legs expecting my tongue but it doesn't come. My mouth stays millimetres from your pussy. You can feel my breath on your wet lips. You push your hips out wanting my mouth. Needing it. Slowly the tip of my tongue ever so gently licks over your clit. You twitch and groan. Then it stops. It's starts again lower this time. It moves up you parting your lips. I taste you properly for the first time and i cant get enough. My tongue gets up to your clit. Circles it then back down this time pushing inside you. You grasp and swear and then it moves up again. Then agian and again. I can feel your beat i know what you need. As my tongue moves up this time my mouth closes around your pussy. My tongue flat on your clit my whole mouth round it. I start moving my tongue and mouth moving as one.

You close your eyes and call me baby. I move slow at first but speed up. You get wetter in my mouth you taste amazing. I speed up. You gasp and a hand reaches and grabs my hair. My fingers dig into your hips. I speed up again. This wont take long.

In the distance you feel the orgasm coming. Moving like a wave. Slow sure inevitable. I carry on moving my mouth but slide one finger inside you. Push in deep. Your back arches. The orgasm comes closer.

Oh fuck im cumming dont stop

I don't. i slide a second finger in. You almost sit up.you pull my hair and squeeze your thighs round me. I dont stop till im sure. The orgasm atarts in your stomach like black warmth then moves out over every limb. It painful ecstacy and paradise. You gasp. Breath hard. And fall back. Your pussy tastes so sweet.

My mouth slows to a stop and you lay with your eyes heavy sore and closed i lean up and kids you. You taste yourself and start to kiss me hard.

You feel my hard cock against your pussy lips as slowly push inside you. Were aware of clock. Fuck me quickly you beg.

Hurriedly I push inside you fully. You're so warm tight and wet. Fuck you feel good. You groan as I do.

You want me to cum quick so you switch postions keeping me in you at all times. My knees on the floor your back and elbows on the couch you feet on the floor. You start to grind on me.

The angle is amazing. We can feel all of each other. You move up and down the full length of me. Soaking me. I catch your rhythm and start to thrust.

You tighten your pussy lips and groan louder. Im going to cum quickly. The noise of your swearing and your wet lips send me over the edge.

I tell you I'm cumming. You thrust down so I cant move. I cum deep inside you. Jerking shaking. It's heaven as I explode. Fuckkkk

Were hot and starting to sweat as we kiss savouring the moment. We lock eyes again and know were taking a risk.

Hurriedly you dress pulling you knickers and dress on.

We kiss again standing as we hear their voices on the path.

We smirk as they walk in chatting. The rest of evening carries on and we almost forget till at one point were alone and you whisper to me in the kitchen.

'My panties are soaked with your cum'

It takes all my will power not to fuck you again there and then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread