Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

More than we had bargained for

Jump to newest

By *hoenix Couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stokesley

I used to invite guys over to wank and spunk over the wife's tits. She would lay naked on the bed upstairs, blindfolded, and a guy would arrive, get naked, wank, spunk over her tits and go. Sometimes I would invite the guy to suck her nipples or lick her clit, which would shock her being blindfolded and out of her control. One evening we had a guy over, he was wanking away, he'd had a fondle with her too, doing as I asked him. Then I got a text off a friend to say they were at the front door and wanted drop something off. I quietly beckened to our guest that I'd be 2 mins and to keep going. I was a bit longer than I thought but finally got back upstairs to creep in and find our guest between my wife's legs, his cock deep inside her pussy. I froze in shock, she was moaning softly as he pumped her pussy slowly but firmly. She was still blindfolded. I should have gone mad and stopped him, but I couldn't. I fet so many emotions, jealousy, shock, rage and aroused all at the same time so I just stood and watched. Our guest looked at me to see how I was reacting, but I did nothing. It wasn't long before his body tightened and he groaned loadly as he unloaded inside her. He got off her, her pussy was glistening with his cum, her body looked used. He was soon dressed and left saying thank you, later giving us a glowing verification! My wife was in the shower when I got back upstairs. Later she said she was shocked when I had allowed him to fuck her. I told her that it wasn't part of the original plan, but she isn't convinced.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

As long as you all enjoyed the experience then maybe you should try it more

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Superb ... More please !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have mixed emotions about that one. Yes it was wrong, he went too far and took what he wanted however, you all enjoyed and it does sound very horny.

over a year ago

Stokesley

"I have mixed emotions about that one. Yes it was wrong, he went too far and took what he wanted however, you all enjoyed and it does sound very horny."

We had mixed emotions too. Mrs P said she knew I had left the room and could have stopped play if she wanted to. He didn't dive straight on top of her but worked his way round and she could not help responding to his touch. Full sex is never on offer with others, but we have agreed that if the moment takes us there then maybe.

over a year ago

Going with the flow usually the best way

over a year ago

Lovely when things just happen

Your wife has beautiful breasts and wonderful nipples, wish I could cum all over them

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

What a magnificent woman. I'm not alone in enjoying the thoughts that a respectable 'butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' type, Church going lady (as she may or may not be).... has such a sexy body underneath her clothes... and that she and her hubby have a kinky side. Great fun.

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I have mixed emotions about that one. Yes it was wrong, he went too far and took what he wanted however, you all enjoyed and it does sound very horny.

We had mixed emotions too. Mrs P said she knew I had left the room and could have stopped play if she wanted to. He didn't dive straight on top of her but worked his way round and she could not help responding to his touch. Full sex is never on offer with others, but we have agreed that if the moment takes us there then maybe. "

What a sexy lady too. Some very hot pics there and she obviously enjoys this hot fun with others.

I’m often in the same area as you naughty pair, so may have to send a quick message myself next time I am!

over a year ago

"I have mixed emotions about that one. Yes it was wrong, he went too far and took what he wanted however, you all enjoyed and it does sound very horny.

We had mixed emotions too. Mrs P said she knew I had left the room and could have stopped play if she wanted to. He didn't dive straight on top of her but worked his way round and she could not help responding to his touch. Full sex is never on offer with others, but we have agreed that if the moment takes us there then maybe. "

It's quite a hot scenario

over a year ago

Stokesley

"What a magnificent woman. I'm not alone in enjoying the thoughts that a respectable 'butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' type, Church going lady (as she may or may not be).... has such a sexy body underneath her clothes... and that she and her hubby have a kinky side. Great fun. "

Mrs P is extremely discreet at work and nobody would ever know what is hidden below her clothes. On a weekend or night out she does like show off her cleavage and it does get noticed. I often spot men looking at her breasts, she knows they look too and enjoys the tease I'm sure.

over a year ago

Stokesley

We had mixed emotions too. Mrs P said she knew I had left the room and could have stopped play if she wanted to. He didn't dive straight on top of her but worked his way round and she could not help responding to his touch. Full sex is never on offer with others, but we have agreed that if the moment takes us there then maybe.

What a sexy lady too. Some very hot pics there and she obviously enjoys this hot fun with others.

I’m often in the same area as you naughty pair, so may have to send a quick message myself next time I am! "

Always happy to chat

By *ndysmithMan
over a year ago

north cyprus

shame it was just the one guy there...

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

That pic from August 2016 of her pendous boobs could easily pass for 3D...it's all I can do NOT to lean in and suck her inviting nipples. I can only imagine the repetitive strain injuries she causes among her male colleagues not to mention the females who would love to plunge their faces into every one of her orifices.

"What a magnificent woman. I'm not alone in enjoying the thoughts that a respectable 'butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' type, Church going lady (as she may or may not be).... has such a sexy body underneath her clothes... and that she and her hubby have a kinky side. Great fun.

Mrs P is extremely discreet at work and nobody would ever know what is hidden below her clothes. On a weekend or night out she does like show off her cleavage and it does get noticed. I often spot men looking at her breasts, she knows they look too and enjoys the tease I'm sure. "

Post new Message to Thread