Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

MMF Sleepover

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else experienced this?

With a previous partner we had a few mmf threesomes some the guy ended up staying over , sleeping in the same bed.

Obviously my lass was in the middle

What was extra horny was on a few occasions waking up to find them having sex again.

Either in the middle of the night trying to be quiet not to wake me up or morning sex before he left.

Anyone else done similar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm not yet, sounds horny and deffo on my list!

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Yes, with one couple I knew, stayed over with them a few times, king-size bed, her in the middle, woke many a time with her playing or sucking me

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Nice

over a year ago

Done this a few times, my mate would spend the night after a 3 some then fuck her alone in the mornings

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Has anyone else experienced this?

With a previous partner we had a few mmf threesomes some the guy ended up staying over , sleeping in the same bed.

Obviously my lass was in the middle

What was extra horny was on a few occasions waking up to find them having sex again.

Either in the middle of the night trying to be quiet not to wake me up or morning sex before he left.

Anyone else done similar?"

Yes, my first threesome. we fucked to a standstill and fell asleep, I woke at about 3 o'clock and was gently finger fucking the lady and of course she woke up so we progressed to fucking and she woke her husband by sucking his cock which started off soft but soon hardened. then he woke and we all carried on fucking for another hour. and went back to sleep until the alarm went off and hubby had to get up for work.

Wife sent him off with a blowjob and came back to bed and we fucked a few more times until we showered together and got dressed and I eventually left.

the start of a regular hook up for 6 months or so... great fun.

over a year ago

Would love this to happen xx

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

That kind of all night fun is so fkn hot

By *lyreelMan
over a year ago

King's lynn

Yes, it’s mega, sharing the bed, after fun with us all leaving the marital bed and going to the spare room with the wife to spend time with her alone. Then her going through to see hubby and then coming back to my room in the morning. Sometimes he would go fishing on an evening, he was told that when he came home he was allowed to come in and watch us fucking but then go through to the spare room.

What fun we all had. Brilliant.

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Post new Message to Thread