Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Yesterdays fun

Jump to newest

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

Hello FAB people. The following is a true account of my shenanigans yesterday.

I get up at 645 as always to get everything ready for the working day. At nine everyone is off for the day leaving me in front of my laptop, and phone in hand organising my staff in their various duties. Motivating and arse kicking in equal measure. After my calls I sign into my FAB account and am presented with the hot pics of the day . Some gorgeous ladies there. My attention is broken by a text message. My FWB has sent her usual "good morning" text , only this time its got a picture attached. The photo is her in bed and her gorgeous boobs peeking out above the covers. I text back " room for me?" She responded with " most definitely , but after two"

I reply " Why so late?"

She responded " useless cunt isn't at work til one " .

I reply " I will rearrange my day ,see you just after one X "

Unconsciously I'm stroking my hard on through my trousers. I stop , don't want to spoil my fun later.

As I've said on a few occasions , my FWB is half my age and with a lazy bastard . I'm definitely out of my league with her and I cannot fathom what she sees in me. But I'm definitely a happy camper.

The morning drags on with the usual customer meetings, all on zoom or teams . I much prefer meeting in person. The clock slowly crawls round to 1. I shower and drive to her home. I knock at the door and she opens up. She's hiding behind the door in a micro dress and heels. I'm greeted by a long sloppy kiss. She takes my hand and leads my upstairs. As she walks I slip my hand between her legs and reach the top. No knickers....happy days. She turns and smiling says " Mr impatient, you haven't said the magic words" .

I reply " are they, get on the bed now?"

She says " that will do"

We get to her room she sits me on the bed and stands in front of me and slowly unzips the dress. Her gorgeous boobs spill out. My mouth is on them and sucking quicker than my dog leaps on his breakfast . My hands are massaging her arse and back . She pushes me back and says" pussy needs attention too " she straddles my face and I begin to feast.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Crack on

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

She ground away on my face ,her motions becoming faster and faster until she collapsed off me sweating and panting. I decided to step things up a notch . I took off my belt and with one swift move I rolled her over and tied her arms with it . I rolled her onto her back . She protested but I was having none of it . I reached into my pocket and took out a fabric face mask and used it as a very effective blindfold.

So she lay helpless on her back struggling to free her arms. I stripped off and removed her heels so we were both naked.

I rolled her over again and started to spank her backside. She just laughed and said " that all you got?" " Oh no" I said " just warming up" . I reached over and grabbed her hairbrush. I gave her a few swift smacks . She said " oh god that's so good" I parted her legs. She realised too late what I was doing. I licked my index finger and Started to rub it round her arsehole . She wriggled and said " oh no , not my arse you know what it does to me"

With a slightly wicked laugh I pushed in and past the resistance. She stopped wriggling and started panting . After slowly fingering her for a few minutes she came with a violent shudder and squirted.

She sank back on her stomach and cursed me " you know me too fucking well, now I have to change the sheets"

I got up and laughing said" I'm not done yet, it's gonna get messier than that"

I got up and left her wriggling. I went to freshen up leaving her shouting at me .

When I came back I released the belt from around her arms and took the blindfold off. She laughed and said " ok now it's my turn for fun"

I lay back and she sat on my legs with my cock tantalisingly close to her pussy. She said " how much do you wanna cum?" I responded " what do you think?"

She said " in that case I want you tied."

I thought for a second and figured she'd never tie me properly so I could get free anytime I wanted. So I agreed. She used my belt and tied my wrists to her bed post .

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

She took hold of my cock and proceeded to stroke it slowly. Very quickly I was leaking pre-cum. She moved her attention to my balls and then to my shock she spat on her hand and then moved her attention to my hole. I had no time to object as she slowly stroked around the edge and then pushed slowly in with her index finger. Now to explain....this has never happened in our play before. It's never cropped up as a fantasy on my part . She never dropped my gaze as she slowly moved back and forth. The discomfort passed quickly to be replaced with an urge to cum. But like no orgasm I've ever had.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Post new Message to Thread