Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

On phone while cheating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I remember years back I was shagging my ex’s mate , when I was late back my ex used to ring to see where I was and I used to answer phone while getting bj off her mate because she insisted. She did the same if I was going down on her or and ring somebody.

Anyone else done this ? Love to try again ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

A girl I met in a club in Ayia Napa did this. On her bed doing doggy and half way through she answers a call from her boyfriend.

My first night there, I made a sharp exit at Luton airport when it turned out she was on my flight back and he was waiting at the airport for her. Big guy too lol

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Yes, it's so tempting for both the one on the phone and the one playing with them. Last time it happened, I was giving oral to a lady when the partner called. She kept the conversation going and I carried on ... her breath was getting faster and then she let out a moan and had to make an excuse about the noise. She was enjoying it though, the idea of doing something naughty with the partner unaware.

By *obby9909Man
over a year ago

Close by

I posted this some time ago, all perfectly true.

I was seeing a married woman for a while, her husband never knew.

I'd arranged to meet her in a hotel, she'd told him she was on a training course. He rang her to see if she was ok. We were in bed, naked and getting passionate. She had a naughty conversation with him, telling him that she was touching herself and wished she was sucking his cock.

All this time my tongue and fingers were working on her soaking wet pussy. He was talking dirty, she told him to wank for her as she was close to cumming. It was sooo horny making her cum as he listened and wanked - not knowing that his naughty wife had another man's tongue and fingers inside her, and that she was sucking and wanking my cock.

She told her hubby to keep wanking, she wanted to hear him cum - he carried on, as she was wanking me, and I had to stifle my own sounds as she made me cum. He came for her, she told him that he was so good that he'd made her cum really hard just by talking to her. They said their goodbyes, she finished the call, gave me one of her oh so sexy smiles, before grabbing me and starting all over again.

By *onkeyman72Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Aafter a night out once, an ex took a call from one of her friends... I was in between her spread legs licking her clit..she actually made a point of telling her friend what I was doing and how horny it felt.

Post new Message to Thread