Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A unexpected surprise

Jump to newest

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

It was late on summers afternoon, had just finished my Alevels and enjoying the life of an 18yr old, hanging out with mates going to the pub and having a few wild parties as well as going out on a Saturday night.

I suddenly got a messaged from a distance friend, didn’t see her much but known her for years. Hazel was the same age as me 5ft4 36DD size 12 with very dark brown almost black hair.

The message read I have a problem, I thought this was unusual she didn’t live close and at the time I didn’t have a car so was unsure why she was reaching out to me.

I asked her what’s up. To which she responds that her and her bf had broken up but she was due to go friends wedding but had already informed them she would have a plus one and that they had paid out for that place.

I asked what I could do to help, fully expecting the response to be would you be my plus one, to which she did.

I asked about details and how she was getting there, to which she said she had a car and would be driving, and suggested that I come over in the next couple of days to arrange everything. I booked some train tickets and she said she would pick me up from the station.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

Little did I how that day was going to turn out

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

nice start!

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

When I arrived at her station she was waiting outside in a light flowing summer dress and clearly not wearing a bra.

We got in the car and started to discuss the plans and soon arrived at her house. As soon as we were inside she threw herself at me giving me a deep kiss, she cupped my groin and massaged me till hard though my jeans. She took a step back and pulled off her dress, she was completely naked underneath. She got on her knees and got my cock out and took it into her mouth. Her soft wet lips felt amazing and she soon had me cumming in her mouth.

She gave me another kiss pushing her tongue deep into my mouth I could taste my salty cum this had me raring to go for another round. She took me by the hand and let me upstairs to her room.

And I got led to the bed I could see her draw open full of toys and wondered what she had in mind this those and she laid me on the bed and preceded to sit on my face.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting... please continue

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Great start more soon please

By *ittleJohn52Man
over a year ago

north west

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great start...

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Excellent !!!

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

I held her tight to my face as I preceded to lick at her dripping wet pussy, she let out a moan every time I licked at her clit. She lifted if my face and spun round letting her boobs dangle in my face. As I went to play with them I felt her slide her pussy slowly down onto my cock. She started to bounce and ride me her boobs swayed as she fucked me until we both came. After she slide off me and preceded to use her fingers to pull out my cum and lick it off her fingers before swallowing. She giggled well that’s my lunch sorted. We both got dressed and went downstairs at sat at the dinning room table. Where she informed me of what where how’s for the wedding and that she had a room booked for after. Turns out I passed her test if I was a good for the after wedding entertainment.

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

About the wedding night

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *igBanMan
over a year ago

kidlington

Going great

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Looking forward to the after wedding party.

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

good start keep on with it

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

After our quick chat she suggested we go get something to eat, we get in the car and she pulls up her dress fully showing off her naked bald pussy lips she takes my hand and places it on her. Let’s not end the fun here she says with a wink and gives my crotch a good squeeze feeling my already hard cock. We start to drive off, she decides to take a country road and pulled over into a lay-by, by this point my fingers were soaked in her warm juices, she unzips me and takes out my cock that’s much better she exclaims and takes hold of my cock and starts to jerk me off as she starts driving, we end up at a little park. She gets out of the car and pulls down her dress and leads me by my cock to a big oak tree she pushed me to the ground and straddles me, my cock needed no guiding as it slipped straight into her soaked pussy.

She started to ride me, her skirt hiding any hit of what was happening below, as she did she squeezed and massages her breasts and the bounced up and down in my face , I tried to pull her in close but she wouldn’t let me as she pushed back aching her back. It was at this point a couple walked past and clearly saw us. They gave us a smile and then quickly walked on by, clearly knowing what we were up to. She continued to ride me until she came, letting out a cry of pleasure which I’m sure echoed around the park.

She then lifted herself off me and took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck and jerk me off until I too came. Cumming load after load as she continued to pump me dry. She swallowed the lot licking her lips and catching any drips with her fingers she joked well that’s my lunch sorted.

At this point it was mid afternoon and I needed to head home for friends get together. She drove me back to the station, with my fingers again buried deep insider her pussy while circling her clit.

On the ride home I kept getting looks from the other passengers it was either my big smile, the wet patch on my crotch or the smell of sex. I was never sure and neither did I care.

To be continued…

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

Bump

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

When I got home I have a very cheeky message with a nice picture of her pussy with one of her dildos from the draw with the tag, I need that cock again soon.

It was a month till the wedding and I knew I’d be getting a request before then.

About a week later I receive the message of I need you again. However I was due that weekend to go to a mates party and suggested that she come along.

She agreed and we arranged that she drive to my place and we would walk to the party as we both fancied a drink or two.

When she arrived she was wearing a sexy red dress tights and some very bold red lipstick. I was dressed in shirt and jeans, to much of her disappointment. She ushered me to go get something better on. She followed me to the bedroom where she promptly pulled down my jeans she gave my bugle a squeeze that got me hard almost instantly before I could utter a single word she had it out and around her amazingly red lips. She sucked and jerked me off until I came, she swallowed every drop and stood up and kissed me. She whispered well that’s starters, main course and dinner will come later. I got myself dressed in a smart shirt and black trousers to feel like we matched and headed out the door.

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Sexy

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

over a year ago

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Feel like he's being used and controlled

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *DSMLad99Man
over a year ago

Around

By *eagleMan
over a year ago

Holywood

Is there such a thing as an EXPECTED surprise?

Surely an "unexpected surprise" is an example of TAUTOLOGY??

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Saving for later

By *ampshire87 OP   Man
over a year ago

swingdon

When we arrived at the party it was in full swing, with many of the people already into their third drink of the afternoon, music was pumping out in the living room on my mates random playlist. Now hazel was a complete stranger to everyone here and I introduced her to a few of my friends before we went off to get drink, all my mate were clearly checking her out and commenting and asking about her. This was a thrill seeing my mates all drool over her knowing what we had been up to a few minutes before. When she returned she handed me a beer, she had found herself some red wine and happily joined into conversations, as we had more and more to drink the conversations.

Towards the early hrs of the morning the party had mostly thinned out with a lot of people heading home. By this point we were relaxing on the sofa and managed to find a blanket as she had started to get cold. I had my mate Dave and Chris opposite fully engaged in conversation. When I felt her hand creep over my thigh and up by leg to my groin. If I’m honest I was not expecting this and almost chocked on my drink. She let out a small giggle. I tried to act causal as possible while she unzipped me and pulled my cock out and started jerking me slowly. I was sure everyone in the room now knew what was going on. I tried to act as casual as possible thinking how good was my poker face.

I looked down at her she had the biggest grin on her face she pulled down her dress a bit exposing a very hard nipple. I whispered in her if she wanted to go, she responded not really I like it here.

It was at this point she got up (leaving me covered) and sat between my mates she lent back and pushed her boobs out before placing her hands behind the guys and said to the guys your in no rush for us to leave are you.

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea