Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Vera Playa Surprise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

TRUE storey ....or is it, you decide ...

Recently visited Spain and whilst there I had a day to myself - wife went wine tasting with her male friend - and did a bit of DIY in our apartment ....... but got board so started to see what chat group where active in the region - found there are several around this Naturist Resort of Vera Plays - I kid you not its a different world over there, nobody has any inhibitions and say what they want with no hesitation.

Within 3 or 4 min of me posting this message "horny married man near Vera Playa wants sex, no questions asked" ..Lisa said hello - she was over with family stopping near by and had been for walk down Vera Playa beech and got back to their apartment horny for sex

I said I need to go to a massive DIY shop some 5k from her apartment, she said everyone had gone out on some boat trip and did I want to come and fuck her

Yep I said - arrived about 12.15 pm, she opened the door, kissed me passionately, unzipped my shorts, pulled them off and started to suck me....

Let me add her, we had not exchanged pictures, nor mobile numbers, she just wanted fucking ...simple as that.

She "fecking awesome" slim, cute, totally smooth and rock hard nipples.

We went straight to her bedroom, by which time we had no clothes on, she first laid on her back on the edge of the bed and buried my head into her dripping wet tight pussy - after 5 or so min of that, she got on her knees on the edge of the bed and demanded I rimmed her arse - didn't need a second invite lol - and I then slipped my by now throbbing rock hard cock into her awesome pussy and I just fucked her deep and hard whilst she moaned all sorts of erotic stuff including fill my cunt , so of course I obliged and after circa of just 30 min of meeting her at the door , i filled with my sticky spunk

She dutifully went on her knees and cleaned my cock, helped me get dressed and we said our goodbyes

Believe it if you want........but it is true ....

Look up Vera Playa Naturist Resort Spain

ps; I didn't get around to finishing my DIY lol

xxxxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshman1967 99Man
over a year ago

The Shire

My favourite resort , we stay at the playa vera club Hotel twice a year covid permitting , get up and don't put any clothes on until dinner in the evening, had many a night's fun in the indoor pool after dark

over a year ago

"My favourite resort , we stay at the playa vera club Hotel twice a year covid permitting , get up and don't put any clothes on until dinner in the evening, had many a night's fun in the indoor pool after dark "

I love that part of Spain, but never been to Vera Playa until this trip - we where both close to spending a day there, but all we did was have lunch near by, went to a sex shop, bought new toys for each other and and went home and fucked

over a year ago

A sarcastic thanks for private messages - but feel free to say anything you want in this thread, don't keep your ignorance and snobbery to yourself ...plonkers

Post new Message to Thread