Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Willing service

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I pulled up outside her house, and breathed a sigh of relief, I was 10 minutes early. I had been told to arrive exactly on time, neither early or late, otherwise there would be no meet.

I had a bit of time to gather my thoughts and think did I really want to go ahead.

I thought back to a Sunday morning some weeks ago, when having nothing to do, I spent a hour or so perving on fab. I came across some interesting profiles of women, but one in particular caught my eye:

60 year old curvy woman seeks suitable male. She lived about 20 minutes away from me; her profile indicated she was interested in a mature male who was happy to be led. Being intrigued by this I sent a message along the lines of 67 yo male who lived not far away, and was interested in knowing more. Although I didnt say so in the message, I had already had some experience of being dommd by a TV and a man, and my profile indicated I was keen to to meet some one, preferably a woman who would take control.

As is always the way, I sent the message more in hope than expectation, and got on with the rest of my sunday. Monday morning I noticed a response from her. Her name was Jane, and she wanted to know more about my experiences and what I was looking for.

I replied essentially that I was looking to meet with a mature lady, who would domme me, use me and humiliate me. That I was bi, had enjoyed a few meets with a couple of TVs where I was treated and dressed as a sissy sub, and a few meets with gentleman who had restrained and gagged me before whipping and spanking me and then fucking me. And had met a couple who were slightly older then me, he was very domme and she was able to switch.

As her profile didnt say very much, I hoped my subsequent messages wouldn't put her off. And sure enough a message came later in the day indicating that Jane, was to be referred to as Mistress and could she see a face pic. I immediately sent one and got a reply asking for my telephone number and being told to go onto Whats App.

I did and for the past few weeks we have communicated via Whats App, her testing me out, getting me to do things on camera, sending her videos etc. Some of what she had me doing was videoing myself wanking into a condom and then emptying the condom into my mouth, putting clothes pegs on my nipples, my cock and balls; wearing lingerie, using a dildo on myself, wearing panties in the shower, wetting myself and then wiping my wet panties over my face.

I must have passed some test, because she suggested we meet at her house one morning . She gave me specific instructions, what time to turn up, what to wear (a pair of black crutchless panties, black stockings and suspenders; oh and to insert a butt plug 30 minutes before I was due to turn up) but I could turn up with male clothes covering my female lingerie; she would only refer to me as slut or Geraldine, I was always to refer to her a mistress (unless ordered to do otherwise),to do as I was told, never to question her and only to speak when spoken to.

So there I was, all dressed beneath my clothes, I could feel my suspender straps on my upper thighs holding up a pair of black stockings, my cock and balls dangling out of my panties, the back of them holding in my butt plug, which was becoming uncomfortable; I had been in the car for 20 minutes.

I checked my watch, got out the car and walked up the path. I rang the door bell and after a few minutes Mistress opened the door. She wearing a loose fitting sweat shirt and what looked like track suit bottoms and a pair of fluffy slippers. I had been expecting her to be dressed as I had seen her in some pictures we had exchanged she was a a size 16, with curves in the right places, and in the pictures I had seen she was wearing basques, tight camisoles holding up her stockings, thigh length boots etc.

She must have seen my face and said you didnt expect me to open the door to you in my play clothes did you, you stupid slut. Come in take your man clothes off and fold them neatly and put them on the hall table. I did so. She then made me turn round open my legs and bend over, she checked I had the plug in, gave it a not too gentle prod and pulled on my cock and balls. You'll do she said.

She picked up a collar and lead from the table, made me bow as she put it on me and then told me to get on my hands and knees as she led me into the living room.

She sat on a large sofa, and had me kneel by her feet on the floor.

Right slut you can start by massaging my feet as she slip off her slippers. One foot she put to my face, the other she prodded into my groin, pressing against my cock and balls. I proceeded to do as I was told, massaged her feet, and then started to suck her toes. That led to her moaning and also a sharp kick against my balls. I didnt tell you to do that did I. Sorry mistress I said. Now suck my toes....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I continued sucking her toes, and rubbing her feet, she seemed to enjoy it and continued to press a foot against my ever hardening cock, occasionally pressing harder or kicking it if she thought it became too hard.

She pulled her feet away, and told me to crawl over to a chair, and put myself across it and spread my legs. She reached between them with one hand and pulled on my balls and then said she going to spank me, and that after each spank I was to count and say thank you mistress, slut deserved that.

So 10 spanks later, my cheeks were stinging and my balls ached.

She said she would like a cup of tea, the stuff was laid out in the kitchen and would i go and make her some tea and not come back in until she called me in.

I crawled out into the kitchen and busied myself making tea, There was a tray laid out with a tea pot, a milk jug, a sugar bowl and a tea spoon. One china cup and saucer and a large empty glass. I heard mistress calling me back in and I carried the tray in. On entering the room I nearly dropped the tray.

The transformation was amazing, no longer was mistress wearing a trackie, but was dressed in a black leather bustier, that barely contained her breasts, it was trimmed with red. A pair of black seamed stockings and a pair of black lacey panties, which whilst being full cut, did nothing to hide her shaven pussy. In her hand she held a whip. She told me to put the tray down on a side table, and again to bend over the chair. Did I give you permission to walk in,or did you ask? She then proceded to use the whip on my bum and occasionally on my cock and balls. I fortunately remembered just in time to say thank you and to count, this time up to 20. She sat down on the sofa poured herself some tea and told me to bring her boots over which were in the far corner.

I crawled over and then considered how to get them over to her. The boots were red leather with large stiletto heels (6 inches Ild say) I decided to use my mouth to pick up the boots individually by the heel, gripping it with my lips and crawled over to her and left them by her feet.

Good slut Geraldine, now put them on for me and if you do it to my satisfaction, I may give you a treat....

over a year ago

The boots were thigh length and had a lace fastening at the back.

Fortunately in one of my previous meets with a TV I had also been ordered to put on a pair of thigh length boots, so I knew how to do it, to make sure the leather was smooth and how to lace them up.

I proceeded to put them on mistresses legs, and smoothed the leather out with my hands. She had parted her legs to enable me to do this and in doing so I had an amazing view of what lay beneath her knickers and was aware my hands were very close. I felt a sharp tug on my collar as mistress barked dont you dare slut, concentrate on my boots thats out of bounds till I say so. Grateful I only got shouted at and my collar was tugged, I concentrated on finishing off smoothing out her boots and tying the laces.

When I had finished, I leaned back and resumed my position on hands and knees. Mistress stood up, using my back to support her she lifted one leg then the other, to check my work; I knew if I looked up I would see her knicker covered pussy, but kept my head down.

Mistress sat down, told me I was a good slut, and as a reward I was to lick her boots, making sure there was not a speck on them, including the soles and heels.

I eagerly set to work, licking the pristine soles; taking the heels in my mouth as if they were a cock; mistress noticed this and said I was behaving like a cock sucking slut. I slowly licked all my way up her boots, aware I was getting very close to her pussy.

She stretched out her legs to check my work, and said as an extra reward slut you may lick, my pussy through my panties, but nothing else and using only your mouth.

She shuffled forwards and I eagerly pressed my tongue against the fabric of her panties, the smell and the taste was intoxicating and I was aware that there was a dampness between her legs, which I eagerly licked at.

After what seemed a too short a time she yanked me back by my collar, and said I seemed to be enjoying it too much, as she pressed one of her heels into my balls. I moaned, a mixture of pain and pleasure, the harder the pressed the louder my moans became. The next thing I knew, she put her other foot into my chest and pushed me away, I fell onto the floor. Look at you you pathetic slut, you need a lesson.

She stood up, reached to pick up a large rubber sheet, which she lay down on the floor, lie down on it slut.

She came and stood over me squatted down holding the empty glass from the tray, parted her lips and directed a stream of golden piss into it, some of it spilling over onto me. When the glass was full, she stodd up, told me to sit up gave me the glass and told me to drink it and not to spill a drop. I went to hesitate, but her look prevented me from doing so. I slowly downed the golden liquid.

When I had finished it, she pushed my back onto the floor, squatted over my face and lowered herself onto my face. Next thing I knew a drop of piss became a stream and she emptied her bladder through her knickers all over my face; my face, hair, neck and chest were soaking, as I spluttered on her piss. She stood up, took off her knickers, which she threw at me and said now clean up all that mess. I attempted to use the knickers, there was nothing else, but a kick between my legs and her telling me to use my tongue, made it clear how I was to do so. So there I was, licking her piss off the rubber sheet.

I finally finished, thinking what more can she do to me; as I did, the door bell rang.

She told me to pick up the knickers put them in my mouth and to go and answer the door. I looked at her with horror, but she merely said just do it slut.

She watched me to crawl to the front door, and as I was by the front door, she shouted, stand up you fucking slut, how else are you going to open it!!!

So there I , panty soaked knickers in my mouth, hair soaking, smelling of piss, cock and balls hanging out of my panties and wearing stockings.

I opened the door.

Standing on the step, was a woman, similar age to mistress, wearing a blouse that was unbuttoned enough to display and amazong cleavage, a short tight black leather skirt, high heeled stilletos and black stockings

She looked at me, smiled and said, so you're the new slut then; I see you have had a shower, Im mistress Susan and pushed past me to greet mistress.....

By *eadingguyMan
over a year ago

reading

Love it! Looking forward to seeing where this goes

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

So there I am still holding open the door, as mistress Susan rushes down the hall, to greet mistress; I hear some sniggers behind me, I turn round and a group of youths are walking past. I quickly close the door.

I hear mistress bellow, slut, get the fuck here; I crawl to mistress. Stand up she says, hands against the wall and open your legs. I hear her say feel free Susan dear, and next thing I know, a hand is pulling hard on my balls, and another is pinching one of my nipples. I gasp in pain and hear mistress say, did I tell you to close the door.

Im told to get on my knees again as mistress and mistress Susan embrace each other. Mistress Susans hand is soon stroking mistresses pussy, as mistress unfastens mistress Susans blouse and releases her skirt. Mistress Susan steps out of her skirt and I gasp. She is wearing a black balcony bra, and matching black lacey panties with stockings and suspenders, her panties are crotchless and reveal a smooth pussy. Im almost drooling as Mistress Susan continues to finger mistress and mistress's hand slips down to rub her partners pussy.

What the fuck are you looking at you dirty slut I hear mistress say, as she turns to Mistress Susan and says I think we need to give slut a good lesson, do you want to do the honours.

Mistress Susans face turns into a cruek smile, she turns to me and tells me to lie down, she stands over me, I can see up her legs and her pussy; she steps back, puts one leg between mine and presses her sole hard against my cock. She leans forward, her face over mine, and says you are a disgusting slut, how dare you look at my cunt, and how dare you loook at your mistress in the way you have been and proceeds to spit several times into my face. Not satisfied with that, she kneels down at the side of me, grabs both my nipples between her fingers and tugs on them, twistiing and pinching them as she does. Not only does make me gasp in pain, but also makes my cock even harder. Mistress leans over and slaps my cock several times saying we'll tell you when to get hard you dirty slut.

with that mistress turns round and goes to walk up the stairs, grabbing the lead and makiing sure I have no choice but to follow her, crawling up the stairs like a dog. Mistress Susan is behind me, spanking my bum as i crawl up the stairs. You look like a bitch she says, maybe you should have tail like all bitches do....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread