Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Preparing my wife for her lovers

Jump to newest

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

It's my wife's date night with her lover and after showering she makes me lick her freshly shaven pussy to an orgasm in preparation for her lovers 9" cock she then makes me watch her getting dressed before driving her to the arranged meeting place I then go home and wait until I get the phone call to pick her up, once we are back home she has me lying naked on our bed and straddles my face making me clean her up.

I find this the ultimate turn on does anyone else enjoy doing this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's my wife's date night with her lover and after showering she makes me lick her freshly shaven pussy to an orgasm in preparation for her lovers 9" cock she then makes me watch her getting dressed before driving her to the arranged meeting place I then go home and wait until I get the phone call to pick her up, once we are back home she has me lying naked on our bed and straddles my face making me clean her up.

I find this the ultimate turn on does anyone else enjoy doing this "

Its such a hope of mine to be in this situation in next 12 months

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Lived this life fir 12 months

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

I've just dropped her off and she looked so hot, can't wait for later

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"I've just dropped her off and she looked so hot, can't wait for later "

Did you help her get ready ?

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

Yes I did she made me lick her pussy and came all over my face and has told me that I can't wash until I've cleaned her up, my cock is so hard

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"Yes I did she made me lick her pussy and came all over my face and has told me that I can't wash until I've cleaned her up, my cock is so hard "

Good. How far away has she gone?

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

It's about 30 minutes from where we live

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

You should get most of the load then

over a year ago

"Lived this life fir 12 months"

Did you really??

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

Yes I did x and I got the phone call at 4 this morning to pick her up

over a year ago

My fantasy is to drop my wife off with a hot bull and for him to send snaps and vids Of him fucking her and then sending her home full.

By *ew_username_timeMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I enjoy watching the preparation that goes into my wife's appearance before she meets a guy and love the reclaim sex when she gets back. It's a slightly different situation to yours.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"My fantasy is to drop my wife off with a hot bull and for him to send snaps and vids Of him fucking her and then sending her home full.

"

One day perhaps it will happen for you?

over a year ago

I hope so

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I found myself in this situation and used to happen as much of a couple of times a week.

Once she was showered and shaved, I would help her dress, attaching her suspender straps and sliding her panties (often crotchless) up, as she tells me that no doubt they will be ripped off by him the moment she gets there, id sometimes get to lick her but often told I had to wait for later.

After a while she stopped wearing knickers to her meets and before long it was me wearing them, she would leave me some of her underwear out and I was to be on my knees wearing it when she came home.

I would get a text when she was on the way back, I would have a cuppa waiting and wait kneeling, I would lick her pussy or ass as directed whilst she drank her tea and told me what she got upto.

Sometimes she had been dominated and spanked and used that she came home marked, clothes ripped and full of cum.

Sometimes id clean her up but not be told what she had been upto until the next day, best one was when she got gangbanged by a guy and 3 of his workmates and id licked their loads out of her and sucked her tits which they had also spunked all over.

Eventually her pussy was taken off limits to me and i became her ass boy both preparing her ass by licking it prior to her going out and licking it clean when she returned.

Even though we arent together now and she has a new fella, I still sometimes get to prepere her or clean her up, im now in lingerie 24/7 and my cock is often caged and is always caged if she tells me shes getting fucked that night.

By *asiskoCouple
over a year ago

EXETER

I will be preparing my wife for her lover on Friday evening.

She has not let me near her sweet Pussy since the last time she was with him on his orders .

over a year ago

"Yes I did x and I got the phone call at 4 this morning to pick her up "

Hope you got pictures and details to share

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

My FB has her husband shave her so she is as smooth as possible before we meet. I always dump a cum load in her just before she goes home.

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Thank you to everyone who has added to this my favorite subject xx. I’m so jealous of all of you

over a year ago

I love eating another man's fresh load mmmhhhh sissy here so hot and especially if get to clean his hot cock also and maybe try prep him up for round 2 while he passionately kisses the other half like true cuckold would do

over a year ago

We play separate now but I always enjoy her coming home just to clean her after she's had cock,

I love it x

over a year ago

I love being the lover in these scenarios

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Just love clean up after she be out getting fucked BB

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

make a mind blowing story from your side her side and her lovers side to, after all does he know he is spunking into a married woman's pussy and that she will be going home soon for her husband to lay there and she lowers her pussy down, and i am assuming just before making contact with her husbands mouth pulls her knickers to one side so as to maximize the amount of her lovers sperm that he will be recovering from her well fucked pussy, it sounds awesome , and i bet she looks a picture going out her glossy lips as she gets out of the car and his cock red with lipstick , so please tell more

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

I might just do that x as when I picked her up she was totally destroyed but said that it was the best night of her life and when we got home it was the best clean up session I've had since we started doing what we do x

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

will make for mind blowing reading, sucking his thick seed from her your mouth full and as your looking up at her pussy his sperm dripping into your mouth, there is only one thing to do and that is to swallow her lovers spunk, how does your wife feel about you enjoying his cum, i know what its like to lick out another guys cum from the wife , i was there when he put it inside her , seeing him cum inside and my wifes face a she did then seeing his cum and locking my lips on her lips and tasting his cum must be so exciting taking your wife to meet a guy and the knot knowing what is going on, and being greeted by there actions later on

By *aleangel OP   Couple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

J loves the fact that I swallow her lovers seed and I love the taste especially this last clean up session as it was multiple doners in coming from both holes xxx

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

for me i like it from the pussy mixture of cunt juice and spunk , and the fact its another guys cum, sounds so good to be able to pick her up the drive home must be interesting , does she tell you that she is spunky down there,, peeling her knickers of and seeing his cum stuck to her gusset, that must be the first lick scooping it of them, then opening her up and seeing her fucked pussy still wet with her own juice and his thick semen in there thick and sticky

over a year ago

I just bring the guy home and fuck on sofa while the hubby listening upstairs get the full load then he goes home. I go upstairs and get hubby to lick me clean. Also have mirrored phone to tv in bedroom and cam me screwing a nice big bull while he watches upstairs on tv.

Post new Message to Thread