Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bringing out the best of her

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’d been chatting to Jules and her husband for a little while and we’d really hit it off.

He was the driving force behind their discussions and the instigator of the plan to share her with another guy for the first time.

She’d always picked up the conversation and flirted but until she got to know me they had not quite managed to reach the point of meeting anyone.

So, I was delighted and feeling very privileged when hubby walked her into the pub that night and lead her by the hand across to me sitting on a stool at the bar.

She looked amazing, slim and fit and dressed elegantly but oozing sex. Shirt skirt, heeled boots, tight jumper. Heads turned as she crossed the room.

I stood up and greeted her with a polite kiss on the cheek while complimenting her on her outfit, then shook hubby’s hand.

Taking her hand I guided her up onto the middle of the three stools I had arranged. Her lovely bare legs held my attention as hubby sat on the far side of her.

Moments later, drinks in hand we were chatting and getting to know one another more, it’s always different face to face even after online conversation. I think it’s fair to say the three of us clicked right away.

Presumably the rest of the bar thought nothing of us, just a guy catching up with an old friend but as the chat turned back to out online conversation about cuckolding I noticed the barman listening in. He’d clearly picked up a word or two and sussed something was different

Hubby increasingly slid back from the chat and Jules and I flirted more and more…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ampshire87Man
over a year ago

swingdon

Great start

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Keep going

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aughtyfucker66Man
over a year ago

Risca

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

The conversation picked up where our online chats had been. They had begun with me chatting to hubby who was of course protective of Jules’s safety and wanting to find the right guy to give her an amazing time mentally and physically but once Jules had begun messaging me hubby had backed off and let her explore her lust.

So it was in the bar, she was flirtatious at first, moving on to downright dirty at times. I instantly loved the way she would frankly blurt out a fantasy that excited her then pause as if she had shocked herself by saying it out loud. Hubby just watched and listened with a broad grin.

As we chatted I tested the waters further, touching her hand and seeing her response, then I’d place my hand on her arm and felt a little shiver. I was loving the clear nervousness of this sweet woman who was churning inside with such wild sexual desire.

Occasionally I caught the eye of the barman, he was late thirties and by the way he smiled back at me he had a suspicion at least that we were not a normal group of customers. Whenever our glasses approached empty he came across and chatted while asking if we wanted the same again.

It was getting late and a lot quieter in the bar and both factors emboldened me so I placed my right hand on Jules leg, just above the knee. It was as if I had tapped her kneecap with one of those reflex hammers, her leg jolted for a millisecond then settled and she looked me straight in the eyes.

“Are you ok,” I asked with a smile.

Jules paused and bit her top lip. “Yes, I just wasn’t expecting that right then.”

“Do you want me to move my hand?”

“Erm, no,” her voice trembled.

“Good,” our eyes remained locked and I smirked as I continued, “ well I do.”

I slid my hand up her leg slipping down the inside of her thigh and stopping just at the hem of her dress. She tensed and nipped her thighs together but relaxed and relented as I firmly eased them apart again ever so slightly

over a year ago

As a little aside I thought it might interest folks to know that Jules is reading this story with her hubby as I post it.

Bless her, she’s a little too shy to comment on it

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

over a year ago

I stared into Jules’s eyes, I could see her breathing was faster now, rapid and a little shallower. We both looked at hubby and saw an expression on his face that was somewhere between joy and shock.

Now was time to press the point, so I moved round in front of her positioning myself between her knees which now eased apart compliantly.

I leaned forward over her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

“This can stop now Jules if you wish, or I can deliver on my promises.” As I spoke my hand slid further to the point where I could feel her warmth.

“I want you to do that,” she mumbled.

“Tell hubby,” I corrected her. “ I want you to look straight at hubby and tell him what you want Jules.”

I stood upright and waited, my hand still inches from her pussy.

Just then the barman picked his moment to appear. “Can I get you guys anything”

I ignored him, as did Jules, in fact it was her hubby who spoke next.

“Just a second mate, my wife was about to say something.”

The barman turned to walk away but again hubby spoke.

“It’s ok mate, just wait a second then we’ll order.” And with that the barman paused, a knowing smile on his face.

Jules was looking visibly panicked.

“Well?” I asked.

She glanced at the waiting barman, then at hubby and I. Hubby cocked his head as it to say get on with it.

She but her lip again then looked straight at her hubby.

“Darling, I really want Alex to do all those things he’s said.”

Hubby smiled, glanced at the barman.

“Let’s be clear Jules, you my darling wife want to be fucked and used by this complete stranger in any way he chooses?”

Without speaking she nodded in silent shame…..

By *oggin manMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Brilliant story so far. Very horny

By *oggin manMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Brilliant story so far. Very horny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story but think Jules should add comments from her viewpoint

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"Great story but think Jules should add comments from her viewpoint "
But if she's still too shy. We definitely need the next part at least.

over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

Superbly written.

What a scenario!

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I like this one so far!

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

Great start even the bar man might get lucky

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

More please

over a year ago

I could feel Jules quivering as she nodded, her eyes locked on hubby as she did. I brushed the soft material of her knickers and she jolted and switched her gaze to me instantly. Through her underwear she felt hot and moist.

“Well?” Asked the grinning barman, his head cocked to one side.

Jules turned to him and as I pressed the front of her knickers between her lips she almost snarled at him, “I said yes I do want that.”

Hubby, the barman and I exchanged quick glances, surprised by Jules’s outburst.

“I meant well, can I get you guys drinks now?” He grinned. “Everyone in the pub can see you want to fuck this guy love. Same again?” Now it was his turn to lock eyes on the wanton wife as realisation dawned on her of what she had said. Aver a moment he broke off and went to get our drinks. Hubby and I laughed as Jules screwed her face upon a mixture of confusion and her attempt to control the sensation my finger was causing as it brushed her clitoris.

She was beginning to wriggle on her stool against my hand, When the barman returned and set the drinks down. Hubby dutifully paid and we exchanged a smirking cheers as Jules found she couldn’t help trying to control her stimulation. She had found the way to press herself against my hand so that her clitoris was pressed against my knuckles and was clearly enjoying it whilst trying to remain discreet. We all had looked around the room several times and knew that at least two couples and a mixed group of teens over by the pool table had spotted something unusual going on with us.

The fact that I stood with my body screening Jules’s legs and we were at the end of the bar meant that only one of the couples, a small man and his curvaceous companion, had a definitive view of proceedings. They were staring unsubtlely at us and exchanging comments. He had moved his hand onto her leg and was softly stroking it through her jeans.

“You’re enjoying this clearly,” I said to Jules, not bothering to whisper now. Again her reply was a nod. “ Well be patient. We wouldn’t want to rush things would we.” And with that I slowly withdrew my hand from her skirt. I was amused at the way she seemed to press her groin forward as if pursuing my hand as it left her pussy.

My hand was warm and wet and of course I couldn’t resist smelling my fingers, savouring the musky scent of Jules’s pussy. Behind the bar our new friend raised his eyebrows and smirked as if to ask if she smelt good.

“Now Jules, I want you to go to the toilet and take those knickers off.” She looked both frustrated at the sudden cessation of stimulation and sheepish as she wondered what the night held. “ and when you come back I want you to put them on the bar, here.” I pointed to a spot between her and hubby. It just happened to be in plain sight of the barman and the nearby couple. Jules’s eyes widened as my instruction dawned on her. Did she still cling to the thought that no one had noticed our antics yet? It was a lovely feeling to see the denial in her eyes.

She looked at hubby who looked at me, returning her gaze to where it belonged. This time I harshened my tone.

“We’ll go on then, don’t make me wait,” and I took her wrist and eased her from the stool. She looked around and spotted the sign. As she strode away many eyes followed her. The curvaceous woman leaned in and spoke to her partner then stood up, straightened her top, a tight black jumper straining over large breasts and she too headed off to the ladies…..

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

This is building up nicely.looking forward to see how far they can go before they are asked to leave the bar

By *he Senior ServiceMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent well written and told looking forward to hearing more

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Great story

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

This one is great!

over a year ago

This is a very horny story indeed

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

So hot, I'd love to get a ladies pair of knickers on a meet.

over a year ago

Excellent well told story maybe some ff action in toilet lol

By *P07Man
over a year ago

Sedgley

This is good

over a year ago

By *ionrampant500Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I stared into Jules’s eyes, I could see her breathing was faster now, rapid and a little shallower. We both looked at hubby and saw an expression on his face that was somewhere between joy and shock.

Now was time to press the point, so I moved round in front of her positioning myself between her knees which now eased apart compliantly.

I leaned forward over her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

“This can stop now Jules if you wish, or I can deliver on my promises.” As I spoke my hand slid further to the point where I could feel her warmth.

“I want you to do that,” she mumbled.

“Tell hubby,” I corrected her. “ I want you to look straight at hubby and tell him what you want Jules.”

I stood upright and waited, my hand still inches from her pussy.

Just then the barman picked his moment to appear. “Can I get you guys anything”

I ignored him, as did Jules, in fact it was her hubby who spoke next.

“Just a second mate, my wife was about to say something.”

The barman turned to walk away but again hubby spoke.

“It’s ok mate, just wait a second then we’ll order.” And with that the barman paused, a knowing smile on his face.

Jules was looking visibly panicked.

“Well?” I asked.

She glanced at the waiting barman, then at hubby and I. Hubby cocked his head as it to say get on with it.

She but her lip again then looked straight at her hubby.

“Darling, I really want Alex to do all those things he’s said.”

Hubby smiled, glanced at the barman.

“Let’s be clear Jules, you my darling wife want to be fucked and used by this complete stranger in any way he chooses?”

Without speaking she nodded in silent shame….."

Nice , looking forward to hearing just how needy she will become

over a year ago

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good story

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *lossie 42Couple
over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, more please

over a year ago

While Jules was away hubby and I chatted a little. Small talk really about how excited Jules was. I half expected the barman to come over and comment too but he seemed to be keeping a respectful distance.

Jules was taking longer than expected but eventually we heard female voices and she reappeared from the ladies with the curvaceous lady just behind her. As they approached the woman said something to Jules, just out of earshot and Jules smiled sheepishly as she replied.

Hubby and I exchanged glances of curiosity.

“Made a new friend?” Hubby asked.

A laugh was Jules’s reply at first then she followed up with “yes definitely.”

We were both intrigued but I thought that details could wait.

“You have a task to complete,” I pointed out.

“Erm, about that, I have a bit of a problem. Elaine over there,” she nodded to the curvaceous lady who was grinning back at us,” apparently she’s the landlady here. She said she was enjoying the show earlier but wants in on the fun. She insisted I gave her my knickers and if you want them back she’s happy to chat.”

Again I looked across and this time I saw Elaine laying Jules’s black knickers on the table in full view. As i smiled back she called across to the barman and tapped her watch.

He checked his phone and looked to understand before he set off round the bar announcing “last orders.”

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham