Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Turned on being recognised

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who else gets turned on at the thought of others recognising them? Especially someone who you thought was vanilla lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ampshire87Man
over a year ago

swingdon

Has this happened to you, I keep seeing face in town I cannot place, keep wondering if it was from searching on here

over a year ago

"Has this happened to you, I keep seeing face in town I cannot place, keep wondering if it was from searching on here"

Happened to Tigger once.

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I was in Gran Canaria and saw a couple from fb were in the same hotel. Their pics were amazing and some quite kinky, my partner does not play so no contact was made but it was a bit of a thrill knowing we were laid feet away from each other on the sunbeds and had viewed each others profiles.

By *ocketman20Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Living on a small island there’s a high chance of being recognised when you swap face pictures. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes not so good! Have played with some people I have fancied for years and never thought I’d get an opportunity, but they’ve popped up on here.

By *ewtothis2219Couple
over a year ago

Telford

A lad at work recognised me from my hair and regularly showing in less than a mile. Apparently I look all sweet and innocent at work and he was shocked that I'm a naughty girl. And no nothings happened

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve seen a few ladies from FS locally and not had the courage to say hello... always conscious of my environment and who may be about

over a year ago

"I’ve seen a few ladies from FS locally and not had the courage to say hello... always conscious of my environment and who may be about "

A discrete drop of fab word in conversation may be ok?

By *unTimesHadMan
over a year ago

Romney Marsh

"So who else gets turned on at the thought of others recognising them? Especially someone who you thought was vanilla lol. "

I have recognised a few from fab before. One of which is still on the site...the other I met with a few times after I spotted her in the street whilst shopping. However that was a few years ago and she has now left and moved on

over a year ago

I’ll keep this in mind for next time

over a year ago

I recognised 2 couples that i knew quite well. Was discreet and chatting to them and seeing what they had to show. One asked me to say who I was and the other one liked the fact that I was anonymous but knew lots about them

over a year ago

Big turn on thought of a neighbour or colleague recognising me, or me recognising one of them. Not happened yet AFAIK.

over a year ago

"So who else gets turned on at the thought of others recognising them? Especially someone who you thought was vanilla lol. "

Oh definitely I do

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

I live in a village and I've found a lady in the same street who is gorgeous, and 2 guys 2 minutes walk away. I've seen them all around the village .

By *ohnBishop1964Man
over a year ago

Shotgate

Happened to me as married neighbour who is friends with the wife lol,

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Yes we find it a turn on. A couple who used to live near us had a profile showing face pics. We used to see her in the gym regularly. We never made contact, but enjoyed watching her, knowing her secret.

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

Saw a girl from work on here, got me so horny when I was chatting to her at work. Knowing I’d been playing over her pics and finding out she likes cock and pussy

By *aughtyJonny23Man
over a year ago

Corby/Kettering

I recognised someone in Peterborough once from her profile on Swinging Heaven, she pops up on here from time to time too. Saw another in the small town I now live in, fancied her something rotten but she was with others so couldn't make contact. Met another who used to work at the same place as me....she's no longer on here, I didn't think I was that bad!

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes love it, but also very risky! My hot as fuck sister in law is on here and a would love if we both kept it secret

over a year ago

"Yes love it, but also very risky! My hot as fuck sister in law is on here and a would love if we both kept it secret "

Share her profile plz

over a year ago

Interesting

over a year ago

Interesting I found a neighbour on here had a. Chat I’m sure she knows it me but never

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

I have when having sex in the back seat looked out there was a guy wanking

over a year ago

"Yes we find it a turn on. A couple who used to live near us had a profile showing face pics. We used to see her in the gym regularly. We never made contact, but enjoyed watching her, knowing her secret."

Sort of scenario that really turns us on. Especially if the couple discretely approach us in a vanilla setting initially

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

I met a woman and her partner a few times I see her all the times as she works in the local supermarket.

By *up3r99Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

recognised a woman off here in a local club and spoke to her by the bar saying her pictures don't do her justice . she burst out laughing and said how the fuk did I recognise her as one of her pics only showed her chin mouth and part of her nose . lol . we ended up dating for some months a while after . absolutely stunning looking lady xx but wasn't to be long-term

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Got to know a girl on here, then one day saw her at work as she was cleaning the offices, said she had seen several others she had met also in work. Is a downside and an upside to living on a small island

By *antasticmrfucsMan
over a year ago

Penzance

I'll keep my eye out when I'm in Truro then !

By *Ci LutherMan
over a year ago

Taunton

Only went and recognised my team mates (football) wife and him few years back was quite a shock but after a few messages I’m regularly having fun with them both

over a year ago

"Only went and recognised my team mates (football) wife and him few years back was quite a shock but after a few messages I’m regularly having fun with them both "

That is fantastic.

over a year ago

Regularly saw the woman off a couple on my hotlist in a shop -was going to say something but thought it was out of place -

over a year ago

"Regularly saw the woman off a couple on my hotlist in a shop -was going to say something but thought it was out of place -"

Might have been ok if they looking for a respectful single guy. And if you were very subtle and discrete. When Tigger was single profile, one of my company directors recognised me from fab. Dropped a subtle hint. I picked up on it , checked fab and recognised him and his wife. Very respectful and subtle approach led to many overtime weekends in London pmsl

By *otshot14Woman
over a year ago

nuneaton

That happen not so long ago for me,I just thought do I go up to them and say I know what u like.

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

I would love to know who’s nearby, quite exciting when you check who’s near and see its within a mile. I wouldn’t mind someone saying hi and letting me know so long as I wasn’t working or with my kids. A couple of friends know I’m on here so I’m not desperately trying to keep it a secret but all the same I don’t want everyone to know either

over a year ago

"I would love to know who’s nearby, quite exciting when you check who’s near and see its within a mile. I wouldn’t mind someone saying hi and letting me know so long as I wasn’t working or with my kids. A couple of friends know I’m on here so I’m not desperately trying to keep it a secret but all the same I don’t want everyone to know either "

Exactly. Think a lot get turned on by this idea. But still need to separate from family and vanilla so to speak

By *xford_geekCouple
over a year ago

Cotswolds

Very much turns me on, I love the idea people would actually see me as a hungry slut not a nerdy scientist.

Although I think they should only ever keep any contact via here so I can decide if I want or not.

By *lan1chunkyMan
over a year ago

Prestwich

An ex colleague on here and looks hot as. Unfortunately blocks everyone of my sex so nothing doing there. Crying shame…..

By *ilts photo guyMan
over a year ago

swindon

"Very much turns me on, I love the idea people would actually see me as a hungry slut not a nerdy scientist.

Although I think they should only ever keep any contact via here so I can decide if I want or not."

Nothing wrong with a geeky submissive slut ….

By *yore34Man
over a year ago

Hull

This is very erotic I'd love to find people who I'd know or seen around my area. I might take the plunge and put face pics on see if anyone locally recognises me

over a year ago

I found two couple on here I knew very well. Started to chat to them and on the end said we may know each other. One couple did they wanted me to stay anonymous found it horny that someone knew it all about them. The other couple found it very horny being found out and we had a reveal meeting where they found out it was me lol

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I was on a webcam chat thingy which is 99% guys wanking which i enjoy watching. Chatting to a guy while he wanked, he was typing, he was in a loo cubicle therefore no vocals, I watched him cum and he then told me he knew me and was a work colleague! Wouldn't tell me his name but said he would say hi next time I was in their depot! Not been yet but looking forward to it lol

By *ouplecu2015Couple
over a year ago

Reading

Our bull in hotel make sure that the staff and customer understand what is going happen but hotel far our area

By *xford_geekCouple
over a year ago

Cotswolds

"Our bull in hotel make sure that the staff and customer understand what is going happen but hotel far our area "

I really enjoy that too. The staff know the bull is doing the fucking and husband is paying for the room

over a year ago

I work in the Vaccination programme and one of our nurses recognised me... Nervy at first, now we flirt for England

Post new Message to Thread