Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Magic touch - a first short story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My first attempt at an erotic short story. Feedback welcome.

It's been inspired by a sexy Fab guy ive had the pleasure of spending time with. I wont say his username, as Id selfishly like to keep him all to myself for now. I dont want him getting too popular

"I knew when I met you, you had a naughty streak. It's all in the eyes. But little did I know how bad, but oh so good you could be.

I keep thinking about the last time we met. You didnt speak, you just kissed me deeply, passionately, letting me know what you wanted and then you led me up the stairs by the hand.

You quickly stripped me naked and lay me down on the bed, whilst you removed only your tshirt and lay beside me. My breasts felt hot against your skin, squashed up against your chest as you kissed me. I remember the way you slid your fingers inside my wet pussy almost straight away and when you rubbed your thumb on my clit, I thought I would burst inside. All I could do was hold onto your body tightly and let the feeling build. And it felt good. Waves of heat flood over me as I cum against your hand. Your fingers never stopping whilst my body shakes and my pussy spasms around you. Your hand is soaking with my juices but you still dont stop.

Then it all gets too much. You feel so good, smell so good, your fingers touch me so good.

I burst inside and fireworks go off in my head. My pussy throbs so much and I cling onto you harder as I cum so hard in your hand. Then suddenly all that stress, all that tension is gone and the tears roll down my face."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

I'm going to love this! More please!

Female half of couple xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You wait a few moments until the tears have stopped. "I want you on all 4's," you growl into my ear. And just like that, I'm flipped over, my knees on the edge of the bed so you stand right up behind me. "Wider!" you bark and I do as I'm told. I know what's coming next.

I love it when your cock first slides in. I'm never ready for it and it always surprises me and I gasp out loud. This time was no different. That slight sting of pleasure pain as it opens me up and stretches my lips apart. A long deep thrust. Then once it's all the way in, you stop and hold it there and I can feel you. Really feel all of you. Just for a minute whilst my pussy feels full and tightens around you. Then you start to fuck me....

By *torm in a G cupWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

[Removed by poster at 03/11/21 08:37:12]

By *torm in a G cupWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"You wait a few moments until the tears have stopped. "I want you on all 4's," you growl into my ear. And just like that, I'm flipped over, my knees on the edge of the bed so you stand right up behind me. "Wider!" you bark and I do as I'm told. I know what's coming next.

I love it when your cock first slides in. I'm never ready for it and it always surprises me and I gasp out loud. This time was no different. That slight sting of pleasure pain as it opens me up and stretches my lips apart. A long deep thrust. Then once it's all the way in, you stop and hold it there and I can feel you. Really feel all of you. Just for a minute whilst my pussy feels full and tightens around you. Then you start to fuck me....

"

Love this. More please

Post new Message to Thread