Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Surprise with Lisbon couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just spent 3 days working in Lisbon and couldn’t catch a flight home until the next day. So I decided to try a local spa, the Uber dropped me off on an industrial estate and I entered the spa. The woman explained that it’s an “adults spa” and showed me around the area couples room, mixed sauna jacuzzi and playrooms. So I got undressed and went into the spa, mainly guys and a few couples. Went into the jacuzzi one couple and two other guys. I kept feeling someone touching and rubbing my foot with theirs but had no idea who or if it was on purpose. Eventually I left the jacuzzi and spent the next hour chilling in the sauna and watching all the single guys parade around after the couples. So the same couple ended up back in the jacuzzi and they always looked away from me. I started to think that I’d head into town to grab a bite to eat. I asked the guy if he spoke English or even Italian he said a little bit. So I asked if he knew any good places to eat. Clearly lost in translation he said there are 4 gay saunas in Lisbon. I asked him another question which he also misunderstood and asked if I liked girls or boys. I said I like girls but I have never tried with a boy, They were about 55 yrs old but tanned and in good shape. Maybe a little belly on his part but she had a great figure and natural. So I don’t know why but I moved my hand in the jacuzzi over to his cock which I then noticed was already being wanked by his wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *amesBond999Man
over a year ago

Sydney

Damn, where is this sauna? I wanna go next week

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

over a year ago

So I’m now wanking this guy and he asks again if I like girls or boys, at this stage I’m open to try. It’s great in the spa hands feeling not knowing who is touching me him or her. So he suggests that we go to a private room, he covers the window to make sure nobody else can see in and locks the door. She starts to suck his cock its a nice size probably 6 inches she mainly concentrated on putting a few inches in. So I start to kiss her can taste cigarettes on her she has a great look in her eye. His cock is level with my mouth so I suck him using my tongue whilst doing so and then go back to kissing her. Changing between doing kissing and sucking. I want to see if I can fit him all in my mouth it’s easy I make sure that my tongue is hard against his shaft as I slide my mouth in and out to his shaft.

over a year ago

I go back to kissing her and taking turns sucking him. She then takes my cock in her mouth. I’m slightly bigger than him. After a while she lies on her back and taste her pussy putting my tongue deep in her then back on the outside a few fingers in finding her g spot and gently rubbing it. I don’t know where my hands are his cock sometimes in her mouth and sometimes I’m playing with it using my hands as I lick her pussy. I come up and kiss her, I taste some pre cum on his cock, I stop for a minute then take it deep back in my throat licking the perfume as I cum out. She’s still on her back I start to kiss her and then move up onto the bed so she can suck my cock. He starts to fuck her hard and fast, maybe he came or he takes a break. I put on a condom and see that she is waiting for me. I lie against her body on top her legs are spread wide and bent onto my back, fucking her sometimes fast sometimes deep she is moaning especially when I push deep and I can translate her husband saying that she likes getting fucked fast by a bull in Portuguese.. this makes me fuck her even faster and harder .. he is wanking his cock hard as he tells her she’s getting a good fucking

By *artin269Man
over a year ago

leeds

nice

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago