Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The boss’ wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I was at school, college then uni I worked in a small family run business. My boss was a real nice guy loved his football and his drink too. His wife worked only a few days in the shop, she was 5ft 3 really Mummsie and she came from a very wealthy family, she was so posh and I often felt I was on a diff planet when they talked about things.

Over the years over working there I grew in to a young man, my boss would tease me about my sexual exploits. After work on a Saturday we would go across to the pub for a drink then I’d head home, my boss was always one for staying for a few more.

This one Saturday his wife had been in and they had another argument upstairs, she came down stormed off out and he carried on with his day. After work we went over for a drink, I had api t the left to go home. After showering changing and having something to eat I went back to the pub to meet my mates. After I arrived the barman joked that my boss was still here and propping up the bar, went over to see if he was ok, he was d*unk, I left him alone and back to my mates.

20 mins later the barman shouted me over saying his wife was on the phone, I took the calls he asked if he was there and he as he d*unk, yes I replied, she then asked me if I would bring him home. I agreed and got him in his van and drove him home.

Arriving at his house, his wife came out to the van, she was dressed n heels nylons and a figure hugging black thigh length dress she looked fantastic. As she walked towards me I said “ wow you look great” she smiled “ oh thank you, glad someone appreciates my outfit, come on let’s get him in”

We both managed to get him in the house and upstairs in to the spare room, she made it clear he would not be in her bed that night.

I let her to sort him out and made my way downstairs, when she came down she was crying.. I asked what was wrong she began to tell me about being out on her girls night out and having a call from the babysitter to come home as her hubby wasn’t back, arriving home she rang the pub finding he was still there and no she is home dressed up and her night spoilt, she was really upset. I gave her a hug to console her, she looked up at me to say thank you, then our eyes met she leaned forward and we kissed……..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

Sounds like the start of an interesting night!

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

over a year ago

We missed and our hands grabbed each other’s body… she then pulled my hand and took me through to the kitchen… we continued to kiss as I lifted her up in to the worktop, her dress raised up to reveal her stocking tops… I grabbed her thighs parting them and kissed her neck and slowly moved my way down her body.. kissing her inner thighs then licking her legs and her toes visible through her scrappy open toe heels. At this point I could see her black panties clearly.. I worked my way back up pulling her closer then kissing her pussy through her panties, she began to moan and held my head in place between her thighs… I pulled her panties to one side and began licking her clit.. she moaned even more… I wanted to lay her down but there was no room… I asked her if we could move to the floor… she grabbed me jumped down and took me through a door and in to the conservatory, a big L-shaped sofa she lay down spread her legs and I continued to eat her pussy, this time I pulled off her panties and grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands as my tongue worked it’s magic on her pussy… she moaned louder grabbing a pillow to put over her own face. She jerked her body as I felt her pussy gush with cum, fuck I want you inside me she said.

With that my pants were off and she took off her dress stood in her heels and stockings bra off her tits looked fabulous and her body was delicious. I kissed her stomach then her tits gently biting them she pushed me back and straddled me, lowering herself on my dick.. she sat with my dick inside her gently rocking back and too then leaned forward kissing me deep and sensual, our tongues wrestling then she lifted herself up and began to fuck me slow and deep, with each motion we kissed more and more…,

By *asonmason51Man
over a year ago

sunderland

Excellent , more tho plz

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Fantastic start....

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

As I lay on the sofa with her riding my dick my hands grabbed at her waist then her fabulous tits, I could the reflection of her ass bouncing up and down in the window as she fucked me, as she tried to mumble her moans as they got louder and louder. I sat up we kissed then I stood up with her tiny 5ft 3” frame n my arms and her legs wrapped around me pushing her against the wall, we were kissing more n more passionately. She then said “Craig I want you to fuck me hard”.

I lay her on the sofa kneeling down pushing myself deep inside her and holding her ankles, legs in the air and preceded to fuck her hard deep and fast… fuck she was moaning even louder the pillow was back over her face.., I continued to fuck her hard n deep… she arched her back up then down her legs gripping me tight… her body was tense then her hands gripped at my thighs, then she let out a long mumbled cry her body seem to rest as I continued to fuck her.., I looked down and her pussy was dripping with cum. I was just 18 and had never before seen a lady cum and orgasm like she had… she relaxed her legs sat up and pushed me back her pussy was dripping she lay me down and began sucking my dick… her tongue rolled over the top of my dick as her hand cupped my balls and her other thumb was gently probing my ass… fuck I was in heaven and soon had my load spilling in to her mouth.

She sat up swallowing it then leaned forward to suck again then slowly moved up my body to lay on top of me kissing me.

As we lay together kissing, she told me she hadn’t cum like that in years and she thanked me for it.., we dressed and made our way back in to the kitchen. She fixed her dress but gave me her panties to take away.

At the door she kissed me and told me it would be our secret… I agreed.

So see you in work next week she said and with that I walked away smiling.

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Very hot

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

over a year ago

Glad you all like

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sounds like she will be wanting you again

over a year ago

Oh she did

over a year ago

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Fabulous

over a year ago

Great story, hope they're is more, lucky lad !

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol