Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Camel toe

Jump to newest

By *ase OP   Man
over a year ago

Gourock

Do you think young girls & ladies know it will be clear to see when they have one showing ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave Smith1982Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Yes definitely. All women look in the mirror before leaving the house.

They will get a thrill out of knowing what guys can see.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you think young girls & ladies know it will be clear to see when they have one showing ?? "

Young girls!!!!

By *ase OP   Man
over a year ago

Gourock

"Do you think young girls & ladies know it will be clear to see when they have one showing ??

Young girls!!!! "

As I 19/20 years old

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"Do you think young girls & ladies know it will be clear to see when they have one showing ?? "

100% they love teasing

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

There was one day next to me in the sauna at the gym on Tuesday. Clear and obvious.

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Leggings seem to be fashionable at the moment and some don't need much imagination to see through.

By *aughtyintownMan
over a year ago

Newport

"There was one day next to me in the sauna at the gym on Tuesday. Clear and obvious."

So I'm sat sweating when the sauna door opens. As this woman walks in oil thinking how obvious this camel toe is. Then she sits in the only space left, which I had made by moving slightly. So now I'm next to her and can't see as clearly, can't just mean forward to see. Then she starts running her hands through her hair which lifts her breasts. Suddenly I notice the guys soon the other side of the sauna have gone silent, guessing they're watching the show as well.

This went on for about 10 minutes before she got up and left, I'm not sure if she knew how much of a tease it was, but it worked for me!

By *tes2010Man
over a year ago

Near you

So, I’m an aesthetics practitioner and I like to keep up to date with all of the latest trends and training.

One of the big ones that has come in is the labia puff. I’ve not done the training for this and I’m not sure I will, but this is basically dermal filler in the labia majora to basically give you a more pronounced camel toe. Google it!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic, love a good sauna tease

By *otcplmidsCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I want that too...you can take fat and inject it into your breast only I want it there rather lol

By *tes2010Man
over a year ago

Near you

"I want that too...you can take fat and inject it into your breast only I want it there rather lol"

Fillers are the less painful option… I don’t do filler breast enlargements either, and I don’t do bum fillers, but I might do these in the near future

By *ir jizalotMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Without a fkn doubt,,, you know when your kecks are up your arse??? Well no difference

Post new Message to Thread