Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How I met Maria

Jump to newest

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

I was browsing fab and up popped an ad from a woman looking for fun so did my usual sent a wink and forgot all about her ,,, the following day I logged on and low and behold I had a wink back so I sent a message and an hour later I had a reply , this has never happened to me before on here so being suspicious, I thought this has to be a time waster , so I suggested a coffee meeting to which I got a positive answer so the following day off I went for coffee with Maria ,, we met at a petrol station in a village near to where she lived , I went in to the garage supermarket and got 2 coffees and Maria said get into my car and we can go to the beach so we drove 5 mins to this beach at first it looked remote so we parked in the dunes and Maria suggested we sit in the back for comfort so we sat there talking about work family the weather when I noticed a lot of dog walkers but Maria didnt seem to take much notice as she just took her panties off and said do you fancy a feel I wasted no time in feeling her pussy she was very wet 2 fingers slipped in with no trouble and with 2 fingers inside her and my thumb massaging her clit she layed back closed her eyes and said harder and rough baby ,, so I started to ram my fingers into her and squashed her clit with my thumb she was moaning and saying yes yes dont stop ,, but I was thinking what about me ,, my hard cock was hurting restricted in my jeans ,, she then said get your cock out for me baby so as I was undoing my jeans she had her dress of leaving her totally naked ,, she leant over and started to suck my cock and I said what about the dog walkers and she said dont worry we have privacy glass , she produced a condom from thin air slipped it over my cock and straddled me my cock was inside her as she gyrated her hips and then after about 5 minutes she started to pant and breath heavy and bang my legs were soaked she came in big gushes I pumped afew more times until I felt my ball sack tighten and filled the condom this woman was getting laid in her mind no matter what she was so prepared she gave me a towel to dry my legs she got dressed and we finished our coffee and we drove back to the garage to collect my car ,, she gave me her number and said text me during the week next time we will do this at my place ,, that is another chapter but she is a bad girl

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Cool!

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Carry on op

over a year ago

L9ve to hear tbe next chapter

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

over a year ago

Nice to hear a positive story on here, please continue...

over a year ago

Lovely

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely want to hear more

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

So we arranged for me to call to her house it was to be early as she worked shifts and wanted to fuck before work ,, so I arrived and she answer the door in a towel she had just had a shower she led me to the kitchen and put the kettle on ,, all I wanted to do was pull the towel off ,, she made coffee and said I need this before I do anything so I said well you could still drink it naked and with that she whipped the towel off and was standing there naked ,, she said this is abit unfair to which I said well show me the bedroom and we can even things up she led the way to the bedroom and i just had to grab her peachy arse , she stopped looked back over her shoulder and said does it feel nice ,, I just ran my finger down her crack across her brown star and between her pussy lips and then I said this feels good she wasnt wet but moist ,, come on she said and into the bedroom she had a few toys on the little side table she put down the coffee and said ok big boy strip so my clothes left my body in record time she took hold of my cock and said I want this in me again ,, but first i want a massage so I grabbed the oil and started on her feet and legs ,, I told her to lay on her stomach and I worked my way up her legs and to her arse cheeks , and as I parted them she let out a moan of pleasure ,, I put more oil on her arse and worked my finger in to her bum hole she loved it and pushed back on my hand , so I then took a vibrator and pushed it into her arse on full speed it drove her wild it was all the way in and without thinking , I just pulled her hips up and plunged my cock into her pussy , I could feel the vibrator on my cock while I was in her a little shocked she said fuck me hard and you better cum inside me as you didnt cover it ,, (more to follow)

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

More later

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

So after being told to go hard I gave her all I had ,, And as I was ploughing into her she let go with a mighty loud scream and as she did she trembled and came like a waterfall she absolutely soaked me and of course it was seconds after that It was my turn to unleash a torrent of cum in her pussy , we both collapsed panting for air , Maria just laid there with nothing on but a smile even my legs were like jelly ,, so what seemed like ages just laying there recovering when she turned to me and said will you ever take that vibrator out of my arse please and I just burst out laughing ,, Maria got up and came back to the room with two pints of orange juice , thank god I said , oh no she replied you are going to clean up the mess you left in my pussy and she put the drinks down and layed on the bed opened her legs to reveal a very messy pussy and I was straight in licking up the cocktail of bodily fluid we had both left there ,, the she said are you hard yet ,, no was my reply thats your job to get me back up ,, so she told me to lay back and enjoy what was to come ,, she started sucking on my flaccid cock attempting to bring him back to life and whatever she did certainly had the desired effect ,, I think it was when the kinky bitch put her finger in my arse the woke him up ,, I have never had anything in my arse its been totally exit only until now and the sensation was amazing she laugh and said your a dirty boy arent you ,, I just nodded witha big grin on my face and she said where are your boundaries and I said to be honest I dont know why she said I have always wanted to piss on someone are you up for it ,, and I agreed it might be fun if I can return the favour so she grebbed my hand and led me to the wetroom/shower and said sit down there and as I sat with out warning she stood over me pulled her pussy open and pissed all over me splashing my face chest and mainly on my cock , I dont know if I enjoyed it but I didnt dislike it it was slightly acidic in taste ,, after the last drips finished she stayed stood over me and said Well it wont wipe itself so like a dope I went to get some toilet paper and she said oh no use your tongue so , I licked up the little drops around her hairy lips and without thinking went straight onto her clit she loved it said get that towel and dry yourself quickly and grabbed my cock and led me back to the bedroom , now fuck my arse she says to me so I said right we do this my way then ok she said , I took her bath robe belt and tied her hands and told her to get on all fours on the bed and then I pulled the belt so her hands were near her ankles and secured them to her ankles I got the vibrator and put it in her pussy slapped her arse a few times until it was a nice shade of pink lubed her arse and my cock and tease her she was pushing back every time I rubbed my cock over her arsehole, then when she thought I was to far away i just push my cock right in her arse she yelped a little and said now destroy me so I proceeded to fuck her as hard as I could again feeling the vibrator on my cock as I pushed into her, she just ket saying harder you bastard harder , I didnt have any harder and I felt the build up in my sack so i pulled out went around to her face and pushed my cock into her mouth and shot cum down her thoat , this time I took the vibrator out of her and untied the belt again we laid down and recovered and finally got to drink some of the orange juice ,, she said that she had never had a cock in her mouth that had come straight from her arse and found it a big turn on ,, I then said well you need to get on the floor in the shower because I need to piss so it was then my turn to piss on her and without me having to say she sucked my cock of any drips ,, while we was there we showered and washed eachother dried eachother got dressed and I left , ping I got a text ,, that was amazing thanks we need to do it again soon ,, so the next chapter is after wednesday the 3rd next week hope you enjoyed it , I know I did

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Waiting in anticipation

over a year ago