Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's Night Out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(Not real, just a fantasy, One of my top ones and maybe might come true one day )

"Jesus, I'm so excited about this" I say as I type to Andy. "I really hope this works" I finish off.

Andy got in touch with me a couple of weeks ago after seeing my profile on Fab. He lives local to us and was intrigued by what I said.

He's 40, good looking, in good shape and dresses smart. He's got a girlfriend but he plays discreetly away from home time to time.

After reading my profile he got in touch saying he'd love to try and help my fantasy of seeing my wife with another guy come true.

We chatted for a while and I spoke to him how I'd like it to happen if she goes on a night out. I sent a few pics of my wife to him. He instantly liked what he saw and said he was extremely interested now.

He also sent back a few pics of himself including a couple of cock pics. Wow, I'm far from gay but it was very impressive and I couldn't help think of seeing something of that size inside my wife.

It's late summer and a Wednesday evening and I'm sat watching the tv and my wife looks up from her phone after typing.

"Is it OK if I go out with the girls on Saturday night" asks Louise.

"Yeh, of course" I reply. I instantly get excited when my wife says she's going out.

I love to see her get dressed up and go and have a few drinks. I always hope she's going to end up tipsy and do something naughty.

My wife is attractive and she gets pretty flirty after a few drinks. I know she's been chatted up when she's been out with her friends but she's never done anything.

I then realise the last conversation I had with Andy. "Let me know when your wife next goes out and I'll see if I can bump into her and have a chat and flirt and see what happens"

"Where you going" I ask my wife innocently.

"Oh probably just down town for a few drinks. We haven't been out together for a while so it will be good to meet up" Louise relies.

"Yeh, definitely, go out and let your hair down" I say hopingly.

Louise goes upstairs and I get my phone and go straight on to Fab.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *tag4VixenMan
over a year ago

Durham

I have the same fantasy!

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

You can't leave it there hopefully

Reply privately

By *tudJimMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Great start

Reply privately

By *orobigballsMan
over a year ago

boro ish

I’ve always wanted this to happen too, especially when you go in her knickers drawer and the most sexy ones are missing

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I soo wish to arrange for my wife to be hit on flirted with and seduced see how she reacts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi Andy, good news, my wife is going out in the town on Saturday. Maybe a good opportunity to try and have a chat with her" I send the message, not really thinking much.

I've been here before and guys have said they'd love to try and chat up my wife but when it comes to it they always bottle out.

I don't get a reply that night so I go off to bed.

I wake up Thursday morning and my wife is still asleep. I grab my phone and jump onto Fab straight away.

I see there's a couple of messages, one from Andy. I open it immediately. "Hey, yes, fantastic, I'm around Saturday, I'd love to go into town and try and find your wife and chat her up"

My heart skips a beat as I read the message. "Awesome, nice one" I type back. I let him know where she's most likely to be and the names of the pubs and at what time.

"Brilliant mate" he replies "I'm so horny thinking about this and chatting to your wife, I can't wait until Saturday"

That's when I reply ""Jesus, I'm so excited about this. "I really hope this works"

"Me too" Andy continues "I love the look of your wife and would love to get my hands on that body and those boobs!" From the very beginning Andy has said that he loves the look of my wife's boobs.

"But no worries if she doesn't respond" he says. "I won't be pushy. If she just disappears after a chat, that's fine, I won't be a stalker and go after her again"

"ha ha, thanks" I reply.

My wife stirs so I come off Fab and get up and go and make breakfast.

Reply privately

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Great start

Reply privately

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good start

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to next part

Reply privately

By *oggin manMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

A fantasy id love to sèe happen

Reply privately

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

Looking forward to hearing more about what a naughty wife u have

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

All I think about for the next two days is Andy bumping into my wife on Saturday and trying to chat her up. We chat together coming up with what he should say and how to say it.

He knows my wife won't respond to anything pushy. It has to be a drawn out process over the evening, with Andy chatting to her on and off, saying she looks nice, chatting and flirting, that sort of thing. And to keep bumping into her at the different pubs they move around to.

He says that he will be out with a couple of mates. One his mates is single and has a nice apartment in town. We both agree this would make the perfect place to try and get my wife to go to.

He messages me a few times saying how excited he is and then Saturday evening comes around.

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

great story

Reply privately

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *incsfun42Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Wow love this and can totally relate. My biggest fantasy is seeing a guy with my gf

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have the same fantasy. I tell my wife often how I’d love to see another man fuck her but she just thinks I’m a perv for saying it. If only she knew how many guys want to fuck her!!!!

I also love video tributes of her in dressed pics and I’m still awaiting her first video tribute from a bbc.

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for all the comments.

Should be posting the next part this evening.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife is planning to meet her friends around 8:00pm at the first pub. I've told her I will take her down to meet them.

It's 6:30pm, I've just finished giving the kids their tea and tidied up the kitchen.

With that I hear my wife turn on the shower and get in.

I love hearing and seeing my wife getting ready for a night out. I love her smell of the body wash, perfume and her make up.

After about 20 minutes I hear the shower stop. 'She was in there a while" I think to myself. "Hopefully pampering herself a bit" I hope. I keep hoping she's going to dress up smart and look really good so Andy will really like her when he sees her.

I hear my wife go into our bedroom. I decide to make her a gin & tonic to take up for her while she's getting changed. She likes a nice G&T and I make it nice and strong exactly how she likes it.

I walk into the bedroom and she is completely naked with her back to me. She's bent over rubbing in some body lotion on to her legs. She looks at me as I come in. I put the drink on her dressing table.

"Oh, thanks" she says as I put it down. She puts some more lotion into her hands and starts to rub it on her thighs and stomach. She then moves up to her boobs and starts rubbing it in.

"Need a hand on that bit" I smile. "I think I'll be OK" she smiles back. I go to leave and as I do she turns around. As she turns I notice that her pussy is completely bold. She does shave it from time to time but she hasn't for a little while. "Nice" I think to myself as I turn and go out the room.

I go back down and grab a beer out the fridge and sit down in the lounge. I get my phone and jump onto Fab.

"She's upstairs getting ready" I type to Andy.

"She's rubbing in some body lotion and she's shaved her pussy!" Andy's online and he reads the message straight away.

"Wow, awesome, I'm so excited" he types back.

With that I hear a shout from upstairs "Can you give me a hand James" Louise shouts.

"Yeh, on my way" I reply.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dream of every hubby… loving to read this

Keep it going

Reply privately

By *olden BearMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Hot x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot as fuck

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

I go upstairs to our bedroom. I walk in and she's stood there in a black thong.

"Jesus" I say in my head as walk in.

"What's up" I ask.

"Can you put some of this fake tan on my back for me" Louise asks. "Of course, no problem" i reply.

I should have known I was going to have to do this as I always do when she goes out.

I start to rub the fake tan into her back and down her sides and top of her arms. I look on to the bed to see what she's wearing and there's nothing there yet.

"Decided what to wear yet" I ask. "Not yet" she replies.

I finish the back and sides and Louise says "thanks" she can do the rest.

I leave her to it and go back downstairs.

It's nearly 8:00pm and I hear her coming down the stairs.

She comes down stairs and I'm excited to this about what she's going to be dressed in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope she’s wearing something classy but slutty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow getting horny

Reply privately

By *antasticmrfucsMan
over a year ago

Penzance

Reply privately

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan
over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

Reply privately

By *ldbluMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

great story

Reply privately

By *exybecs777TV/TS
over a year ago

Weymouth

Would love my wife to do this.

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Don't stop there, this is so good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ysecret89Woman
over a year ago

Willerby

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Oh my god..... Next chapter please

Reply privately

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fab start

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

go get them

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hear her high heels as she walks across the wooden floor towards the lounge. I look at the door as she walks in. She enters and she's wearing a light animal print dress and black strap heels. Her dress has a nice V neck which shows her cleavage quite a bit. A necklace dangles down to the bottom of the V in her dress. The dress goes to just past her knees to the top of her calf’s. Her hair is pinned up at the sides but she's straighten the rest of it and it hangs down. She's wearing a full face of makeup and nice lipstick.

"Wow, you look amazing" I say to her. "Thanks" she says dismissively. She doesn't take compliments that well as she thinks I'm just saying it because I'm her husband. She also puts herself down a bit and she doesn't realise how attractive she is.

"You look great you'll have all the guys after you tonight" I smile. I jump up and say "hang on, I'll grab a pic"

"We haven't got time for that" she moans, "I'll be quick" I say and I take a quick snap of her.

"We'd better go" I then say. I grab my car keys and head towards the door. As I pass Louise a bit more closely I can see the top of her bra poking through the top of her dress. I recognise it as being one of her best and poshest ones. It's a mixture of black lace and green silk. It's such a sexy bra and I love it when she wears it.

We go outside and go to the car. As she gets in she say "wow, that drink's gone to my head a bit. I feel a bit light headed already" "You lightweight" I joke.

We head down town and I drop her outside the pub where she's going to meet her friends. It's actually more of a wine bar. A nice place with outside seating overlooking the sea.

As she gets out she checks she's got her bag and purse. "You won't need that, the way you look tonight you'll get drinks paid for all night" I joke.

Louise raises her eyes brows and gets out. I look at her as she walks towards the door and I get really excited now.

Reply privately

By *exy_1231983Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

This is an amazing story!!! I’ve thought about this for so long and I thought it was just me with these thoughts!! Great to see i’m not the only one… to be honest this story is making me actually want to set something like this up!

Keep up the good work

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *orkcouple76Couple
over a year ago

Cork

Great story, loving it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story so far, cant wait to see where it goes.

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

The anticipation is electric...

Reply privately

over a year ago

EXCITING ONE

Reply privately

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

Very horny story - the anticipation…!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I race straight home and go onto Fab.

"She's at the pub now, just dropped her off. She's looking good " I attach the picture I took of her just now and send it to Andy.

"Fuck me" he replies "she really does. "I'm on my way now" he says.

My heart skips a million beats and I feel so hot and horny now.

"Message me on KIK from now on, it'll be easier" Andy says.

I go on to KIK and wait.

I grab a beer and start sipping it. My phone pings. "I'm at the bar with my mates now, I can see her" he send with a smiley face.

"Well you know what to do " I send back.

My phone pings again. This time it's a picture from Andy. He's take a picture of my wife from a distance when she's sat at the table with her friends. "She IS looking good" he types.

I reply and then go and grab a beer. I sit down and start to watch some tele. I can't concentrate though and my stomach is in knots. I can't believe it's got this far andI've actually got a decent guy to chat my wife up.

"Will it actually finally happen?" I think to myself over and over again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Super excited to see what happens next

Keep going

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Would love to do this

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't hear anything for a while and I keep picking my phone up and checking it.

"Just sit and relax" I keep saying to myself.

I've had a couple more beers by now and suddenly my phone pings again. I grab it straight away. It's another picture from Andy. "Just to show you how it's going" it says.

The picture is of Andy at the bar talking to my wife while she's getting some drinks.

He must of got his friend to take it and send to me from his phone.

"Brilliant" I think, "first move done" About 10 minutes later another picture comes through of Andy still chatting to my wife. I look at the picture and my wife is leant against the bar facing in to Andy. She's leaning in to him slightly intently listening to what he's saying by the look of it.

"I'd love to know what he's saying to her" I think.

The phone stays quiet for a while and I don't hear anything. I look at my watch and it's 10:30pm.

I wonder if my wife is still at that bar or moved on. I text Andy "How's it going?" but I don't get a reply.

About 10-15 minutes later he replies back "Good mate, had bit of a chat, she's lovely. Not sure I’m going to be able to get her to crack and go home with me but I'm just enjoying talking to her. We've moved on, we're at the cocktail bar now. Louise came here about 20 minutes ago and we're here now. Catch you later"

"Ok, cheers. Try and do the selfie bit soon" I say.

He replies with a thumbs up.

This part of the plan was already prepared. I said to Andy in the week to ask my wife for a selfie with him and her together. When it's taken he'd say to her to send it to your husband and tell him you've pulled as a joke. Then I would send an encouraging response to her to try and get the ball rolling.

I'm pleased they're at the cocktail bar too. My wife likes a few cocktails and the mixture of drinks always makes her pretty tipsy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *urhamgurlWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Omg this is so hot

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Sounding promising

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

More please ASAP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *LittleXtraMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

superb story, can't wait for what happens next...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start to the story ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story and well written

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Reply privately

By *rocky92Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

liking this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Half an hour passes and I don't hear anymore. I start to get a bit restless. It's gone 11:00pm and I start to wonder what's really going on. Mostly I think that time might be running out for this to happen.

Then, after another 10minutes my phone pings again. This time it's a message from Louise. I open it up and it's selfie of her and Andy together both smiling. "Looks liked I've pulled" she says sending a smiley face.

"Brilliant, it worked" I think to myself.

"ha ha, I said you would, you looked awesome tonight" I reply back to Louise. "Have fun and remember, what goes on a girls night out, stays on a girls night out!" adding a winking smiley face.

Louise just replies with a laughing smiley face and an x.

'Wow, that's a good sign" I say to myself. "She's obviously in a good mood and having a nice time"

"Nice one Andy" I text him. "Keep going!"

I see he reads the message but he doesn't reply.

Time goes on some more. It's midnight now and I know the cocktail bar closes at 12:00 am. I realise this is a big point of the evening. Will she leave the cocktail bar and come home or go to the next bar that stays open until 2:00pm.

Ping goes my phone. "Louise has gone down to the next bar. Just going down there now. I REALLY like her" Andy says.

I try and play it cool. "Ok, thanks for letting me know, glad you like her, keep going "

"Fucking awesome" I think to myself. I know when my wife stays out late like this she always ends up getting pretty d*unk and horny.

As it's late I think about going up to bed but I know I won't be able to rest properly or sleep so I stay downstairs watching TV.

I feel so horny and my stomach in knots still. The alcohol and emotions are starting to make me feel pretty tired and I drop off on the sofa.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantasy maybe, but still a very hot scenario

Reply privately

By *idscouple7778Couple
over a year ago

Tamworth

More please

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Fun. Like it

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Reply privately

By *unning foxMan
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *efinitely MaybeCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Great stuff

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

You might have to wait for the morning before you see her this time

Reply privately

By *oggin manMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Brilliant story, so well written. Im hard at the thought, wishing it was my wife

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm woken up by my phone pinging. As I grab my phone I glance at the time on my screen. 01:26 it says.

"Shit, I've slept for a bit" I think.

I look at the message and it's from Louise.

"Hey, still out, having a good time, don't worry, back in a bit"

"Ok, I text back, have fun"

"Back in a bit" i re-read at the end of her message.

"That's bit of a bummer. Wonder what happened to Andy, is he still with her or near her" I think to myself.

I send Andy a KIK message "Hey, how's it going? You still with or near Louise?"

"Yeh mate, in the same bar. Been chatting a bit but not for a while. I'll go and have another chat"

"Ok, nice one" I reply.

Better hurry up I think, the pub closes at 2:00am.

It's nearly 2:00am and my phone pings again.

Another message from Louise. It's another picture of her and Andy. "He's still here!" she jokes. Before I reply she texts again.

"He wants me to go back to his friends place with him" followed by a shock emoji face.

I read the message and the adrenaline runs through my body and my hands shake a little bit.

"Fucking yes" i think.

"I need to reply to this properly though" i say to myself.

"Play it cool" I say.

"ha ha, I bet he does" I type. "Hope you told him you're a married lady!"

"of course I have" she says "but he seems to like that!"

"I'm sure he does!" I respond. I leave it at that, putting the ball in Louise's court and wanting to see what she says next.

"Well, he's waiting for an answer" Louise texts back a few minutes later.

"What?. I need to answer that ?" I type. "I'd have thought he knows the answer without having to wait for one!"

I still purposely haven't answered the question directly.

"Anyway, you know you wouldn't go back with him so it doesn't matter really does it" I carry on.

"What if I did want too though" she says.

And that's what I've been waiting for. A sign that I've hoped for all these years. That Louise would be happy to fuck another guy with my permission...........

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome, this is so good

Reply privately

By *olvesfunguyMan
over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow absolutely loving this story

Reply privately

By *wokawMan
over a year ago

Barrow

Top quality story

Reply privately

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Tell her that it's up to her if she feels safe enough.

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

In need of more ASAP

Reply privately

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *ysecret89Woman
over a year ago

Willerby

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks everyone.

I’m out tonight but next bit up in the morning hopefully

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Wow amazing

Reply privately

By *unning foxMan
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is hot!!!

Reply privately

By *enuineDiscreetCouple
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Wow, well hooked on this.

Reply privately

By *arfield131Man
over a year ago

midlands

So hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *omm000161Man
over a year ago

dublin

Loving this story. X

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great read excited for the wife ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m excited for myself! I hope this gets to a conclusion tonight, just like I need to!

Reply privately

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love it. My cock rock hard

Reply privately

By *lmostDeviantCouple
over a year ago

Tameside

Can’t wait for the next part xx

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"Can’t wait for the next part xx"
you and me both

Reply privately

By *urhamgurlWoman
over a year ago

Durham

This is the hottest story I’ve read in a long while. I would love being the wife in this story

Reply privately

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"This is the hottest story I’ve read in a long while. I would love being the wife in this story "
now this I'd like to see

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic..and well written xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for all the great comments.

I’m glad so many people like it.

Next bit will be up in an hour or two hopefully

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
over a year ago

Narberth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ha ha, I know you wouldn't, you wouldn't have the guts too"

Louise knows of my long term fantasy of wanting to see her fuck another guy as I've told her a few times. She's alway blankly refused or dismissed it but I've always thought there could be something there as she is really flirty after a few drinks.

I tried to use a bit of reverse psychology in the last message too. She's quite a stubborn person. Especially when she's a bit tipsy, if I say that she couldn't do something I'd expect her to react and try and do the opposite.

"Oh wouldn't I" she replies. "Catch you later then x"

Wait, what does that mean. Is she going back to Andy's or is she coming home?

"Ok, you coming home now then?" I ask

Louise doesn't reply.

I KIK Andy. "Hey. So what's happening?" Is Louise with you? You going back to yours?

"Just getting a taxi back to my friends with her now" he replies adding two smily faces.

"No way!, fucking awesome" I reply. "Keep me posted!"

He sends back a thumbs up.

"Oh my god" I think to myself. I can hardly contain my excitement. Is this finally going to happen after all these years of fantasising and wanting this to happen?"

My stomach is in absolute bits now and my cock is rock hard.

I go up to the bedroom and lie down on the bed and have to relieve the pressure in my cock. I think about Louise getting fucking Andy and I literally cum in about 30 seconds.

I laugh to myself how quickly that happened.

Reply privately

By *LittleXtraMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

so hot. Can't wait for the next part.

Reply privately

By *ay and K888Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Brilliant story, loving this

Reply privately

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

Mmm

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

Want this so much

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *unning foxMan
over a year ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoying the story

Reply privately

over a year ago

love to set up my wife

Reply privately

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

I dont know what think, but my cock likes it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well this has me aroused

I wonder how many guys would also love this scenario?????

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Reply privately

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Absolutely loving this scenario

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing, can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *urhamgurlWoman
over a year ago

Durham

I’m loving this. How about a follow up with the exact same story but from your wife’s point of view? Obviously she wouldn’t know it was a set up so she would be slowly realising she was out and some guy was paying her attention. She would be getting naughty thoughts and wondering if she could really do something even though she was married. I think that version of the story would also be super hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Definitely up there with the best story on here... can't wait to read more

Reply privately

By *ysecret89Woman
over a year ago

Willerby

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

Reply privately

By *M1712Man
over a year ago

bude

Love this.

Reply privately

By *onsmuchmoreCouple
over a year ago

West Scotland

"I’m loving this. How about a follow up with the exact same story but from your wife’s point of view? Obviously she wouldn’t know it was a set up so she would be slowly realising she was out and some guy was paying her attention. She would be getting naughty thoughts and wondering if she could really do something even though she was married. I think that version of the story would also be super hot "

We like this wow!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck

Reply privately

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

Polmont

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m loving this. How about a follow up with the exact same story but from your wife’s point of view? Obviously she wouldn’t know it was a set up so she would be slowly realising she was out and some guy was paying her attention. She would be getting naughty thoughts and wondering if she could really do something even though she was married. I think that version of the story would also be super hot "

I like that idea.

I’ll see if I get chance too because I have at least one more different one I’d like to do too.

We’ll see

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's nearly 2:30pm now and I really need to know what's going on.

I'm so turned on about my wife at another place with another guy but also extremely frustrated that I can't see what's happening.

My fantasy has always been about me watching her fuck another guy but I can't. I really don't know how to feel but ultimately I'm so turned on.

The thought of her fucking another guy and not knowing what's happening is driving me crazy.

I text Louise and ask if she's OK. I decide not to text Andy as I don't want to risk Louise seeing messages from me on his phone.

I don’t get any reply and my mind continues to race. I’m led on the bed but can’t relax at all. It’s really late now but there’s no way I’m going to sleep.

Then my phone pings. It’s in my hand so I see the message straight away. I open it up and it’s another selfie. It’s a zoomed in one of Louise and Andy together, both holding up a drink to the camera. It’s posh, slim glasses and looks like Prosecco.

They both have big smiles on their faces

Reply privately

By *orks Randy MANMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm omg I’m so turned on what next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooooooooohhhhhhh that's a great shout

Reply privately

By *N72TV/TS
over a year ago

Cork

Oh this is one very horny story and so well written...love it

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tap on the photo and it opens up on my phone. I see if it zooms out a bit and it does. It zooms out and I am so turned on by what I see. I can see that Louise is sat up in a bed in her bra. The pic stops at her cleavage but I can see her straps of her sexy bra, one of which has slipped off her shoulder.

“Holy fuck” I say out loud.

I start to type back “I didn’t know where you’d gone, I thought you were coming home? And what exactly is happening, are you in your underwear with Andy?” (knowing full well she is)

As soon as I send the message my phone pings with another message. I open up to another pic. This time it’s Andy and Louise kissing. There mouths open and lips locked. Both still holding the glasses and Louise holding her phone up taking the picture with her other hand. It’s a bit more zoomed out and I see Andy’s hand has gone inside Louis’s bra and is on her left breast.

“What’s happening, what you doing?” I say pretending to be concerned but loving the fact that the plan has gone perfectly.

“Well you said I wouldn’t have the balls to go back with Andy but looks like you were wrong!”

“Yey, the reverse psychology worked” I laugh to myself.

“Anyway, you’ve been saying for ages you want to watch me fuck another guy!”

“Yeh, but i’m not there am I? I can’t get to watch?”

“I suppose not!” Louise types back.

“Can you FaceTime me?” I reply but I don’t get an answer

“Hello?” I type again but still no reply.

My heart is pounding hard and fast now and my thoughts are running wild. My cock hard again and feels like it’s going to explode so I take it in my hand and have another wank. This time I stare at the pic of Louise kissing Andy with his hand on her boob. Again it’s not long before I’m cumming hard

Reply privately

By *ssertiveguymidsMan
over a year ago

cannock

Great story.

Been there a few times recieving pics of my wife being naughty

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

mine says nothing knowing it drives me mad

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *arfield131Man
over a year ago

midlands

Love this story!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg what a horny story

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

It just gets better... so we'll written leaving us ganging at crucial moments

Reply privately

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

This would be my dream.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments.

Next part going up in the morning hopefully.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks again for all the wonderful comments.

Next part going up in the morning hopefully. "

such a hot story

Reply privately

By *urhamgurlWoman
over a year ago

Durham

This is such a horny story I love it

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago