Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Seen by the neighbour dressed

Jump to newest

By *tephbicd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

My garden is quite well covered in one way or another a small risk of being over seen .

Decided one night while dressed in my basque stockings garters Lacey crutchless panties red hair lipstick high red heels to have a walk outside ..always a nice feeling the fresh air against my panties stockings etc .

After that I decided to pop out to a local layby not so far away as I was so turned on .

Coat pair of jogging bottoms on to hide my state of dress & off I drive .

Once there not much going on couple of cars that after 10 mins pulled away .

So sat in the car coat joggers off red hair & makeup done .

5 mins or so a car pulls in then slowly pulls up behind me.

Lights flash a couple of times so out I get in my red hair basque stockings garters Lacey crutchless panties red high heels ...the lights stayed on the car but I thought sod it I would give the occupants a show ! So I bent over the back of my car ass sticking out & gave it a wiggle ..the car do opened then felt some hands on my ass then some kisses on it eventually a nice wet tongue the pair of hands parted my ass the tongue slipped in then began to lick me like I've never been licked before.

After a while I then felt a hot breath on my neck as he kisses made their way up . I could feel his hot hard cock at the entrance to my cdpussy then he slipped in building up from slow full strokes until he was pumping into me like a madman he was now slapping my ass hard calling me a slut bitch whore etc ..then I felt his cock stiffen as he poured his cum into me spurt after spurt I could already feel it dropping out down my legs .. he withdrew car door slamming & he drove off..

I struggled back into the car redressed on my joggers & coat head home .

When I got in I undressed showered then down stairs for a drink ..sitting on the doormat was a folded piece of paper..it read ' that was me tonight at the layby that fucked you ..I saw you in your garden in your lovely basque stockings garters Lacey crutchless panties red lipstick red high heels & red hair ..I was going to knock but you whent out ..thought as I was so horny I'd nip up that layby get my cock sucked but as you know as I pulled in saw your car ..when you got out & bent over your car I knew then I had to fuck you ..

Harrold next door

PS .. be ready tomorrow after 10 as the wife is going to work I want to fuck you again on my bed ..

To be continued..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndyrTV/TS
over a year ago

southport

Great story xx

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Ooooh nice

By *tephbicd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

So next day 10am I waiting hesitantly in my basque stockings garters Lacey crutchless panties red lipstick red high heels red hair & for good measure my jewelled plug in ...I heard him out the back so I opened the back door & stepped out heart racing.

As I come out the door he stood there looking over the short bit of the fence.

Hi he said looking very sexy again ..think you better get round here now don't you seems I know your secret..the front door is unlocked!

I make my way ..I had a quick look see if anyone is around no one so out I go ..the cold air hits my stocking legs & my bare cdpussy from the crutchless panties I have on.

I open his door..come in he says ..

He's Standing there naked his cock all hard about 8inches with a big wet purple head big hairy heavy balls hanging down.

On your knees he's says & let me feel those sexy red lips on my cock.

I did as I was told .

I could smell his cock strong & smelling of pre cum ..I.looked up at him then slowly licked the precum from his cock head locki g his shaft down to his big hairy balls ..he pulled my head up via my chin told me to stick my tongue out ..then he slapped his cock on it a few times then slowly sliding up my tongue all tne way to the back of my throat making me gag .

After 5 mins or so of throat fucking me he said right up the stairs to bed ..as I walked up he was behind me he pushed me forward making me stumble I ended up on all fours ass in the air he grabbed my jewelled plug pulled it out ..then whack whack whack my ass was hit with a wooden thick ruler type thing ..Good bitch he said then he slammed my plug back in saying right bed now so.i can fuck you again!

To be con:

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Harold knows what he wants x

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Can't wait for more xxx

By *tephbicd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Once in the bedroom he stood in front of me then pulled me into him his hard cock pressing against my sissy cock tucked away in my panties..he pulled my face to his and start to snog me his tongue forcing its self in to my mouth..as he kissed me his hand whent to my jewelled plug which he started to play with pulling it out then pushing it back in .

He pushed me onto the bed pushing right back then he mounted my chest sticking his cock on top of my mouth ..he slapped it several times on my lips and face ..then lifting his bum off my chest at the same time forced my mouth open with his hand .. his cock slid in with ease straight to the back of my throat making me gag he built of the pace his big hairy balls slapping my chin his salty precum filling my mouth ..he told me as he was filling my mouth how I was his little slut next door from now and when he required he would take me at will and fill me up with his cum ..his cock swelled up along with his balls his cum flooding into my mouth it was so much I couldn't swallow it all ..he pulled out and told me to clean his cock up . His hardness didn't go down at all he told me now turn over stick that lovely cdpussy in the air so I can fuck it ..and not to worry as he still had plenty more cum to fill it ..

To be con :

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *tephbicd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Whack ..whack ..whack with the big wooden ruler type thing on my now red hot ass ..my jewelled plug was pulled from my now wanting cdpussy ..he spead me with both hands fully pulling my cdpussy open he moan how delightful it was ..then his tongue plunged into to it he reached under and pulled my now hard sissy cock from my panties pulling on it ..his fingers plunged into my cdpussy with his tongue..my cdpussy exploding with cum all over his hand ...he got up told me to turn round and lick my cum from his fingers & hand ..licked sucking all my cum from his fingers and hand ...he then pushed me back grabbed my legs pulled them apart and pulled me to the edge of the bed ..my cdpussy open & wide ..his cock drove into me in out in out he pushed my legs right right back his cock in up.to his lovely big balls then let go of his cum pumping into to me spurt after spurt...

Since then he fucked me whenever his wife was out ..one to he invited 2 of his friends round ..but that's another story x

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

By *enny1000TV/TS
over a year ago

widnes

Can't wait to hear about that episode xxx

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago