Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Polish neighbour

Jump to newest

By *tes2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

I’ve never posted a story on here but this is a tale about something that happened a few weeks ago.

So I live on a quiet estate, not much really happens in all honesty. People keep themselves to themselves, they say hello and we take parcels in for each other but it never really goes past that.

So a couple of weeks ago I was sat at home just watching The Money Heist when my doorbell rang. It was Klaudia, who lives facing me. The weather wasn’t the best so I invited her to stand in. Ever since Klaudia moved in I’ve noticed her, about 5’5”, slim, brunette and a lovely tan. She’s one of the neighbours I love taking parcels in for to get a glimpse of her, she’s stunning.

She was going to Poland and was worried about her car. I have CCTV on my house and she wanted to leave her car outside mine just to make sure it was safe. I’ve got a double drive so of course this was no problem to me. She was so happy that I said yes, but obviously it really was nothing at all to me. Being a friendly neighbour I asked her what she was going to Poland for, see family, holiday, work? As she began telling me, I invited her to come in and have a seat. As she sat there with her cup of tea, telling me about Poland, I was just undressing her in my mind and, to be honest, I still don’t know why she went to Poland. I came back into the room as she finished her drink. She stood up to leave, grateful for my hospitality and then asked again if I was sure I didn’t mind her using my driveway and even offered to pay me. I laughed and reassured her it was absolutely fine. She looked at me in the eyes and said, “You don’t get anything for free in this world.”

She began undoing my belt and jeans and dropped to her knees. I got hard almost immediately and before I knew it, she was teasing my dick with her tongue with my jeans round my ankles. Was this really happening or was this just my vivid, perverse mind? No, it was really happening. I looked down at her, her eyes looking up into mine, she took my entire length in and gagged. I nearly exploded there and then. She slowly too my dick out of her mouth, hands grabbing my arse, spat on my dick and shoved it back down her throat. I was struggling here. Nearly three years of imagining what it would a situation like this would be like and here it is, nearly over in seconds. I had to stop her, as much as I didn’t want to. I grabbed her hair and pulled her off me, she looked up and smirked and pulled herself up. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. Her mouth was so wet, the drool on her chin soaked mine and hands were everywhere.

She pushed me back, grabbed my dick and walked me like a dog on a lead to the sofa where she pushed me down. I took my shirt off as she undressed in front of me down to a red lace g string. She looked unreal, beyond perfect, better than my imagination had ever created. She straddled me on the sofa, pulled her g string to the side and guided my cock into her soaking pussy. She started grinding on me and moaning in my ear before she began riding me harder and harder. This wasn’t going to last much longer and she knew it. Her moans got louder and her pussy got wetter and tighter and my hands on her arse got tighter. I exploded inside her. It felt like my entire insides were going to come out I came that hard. She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

After a few minutes she stood up with cum dripping down her legs and dropped her g string to the floor. She giggled and told me they can be the payment. She got dressed, kissed me again and left.

She’s been back a week and I’ve only seen her once or twice, just a smile and a wave. I can’t wait for her to go back to Poland again. I might even buy her a ticket!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Yes I have a Polish neighbour. She is a stunning. One of these days????

By *tes2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

"Yes I have a Polish neighbour. She is a stunning. One of these days???? "

Keep believing

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Lol had a polish girl come on to me in a second hand furniture shop yesterday, well that might be a slight exaggeration she did say the recliner I was testing out was a bit expensive lol but she was very attractive as most seem to be.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *tes2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

I saw Katrina about an hour ago, she smiled and gave me a cheeky wave. I’ll keep this going in case she comes back for round two. I’m hoping she does, she caught me off guard last time and I feel like we have unfinished business. I need to put a performance in for her

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"I saw Katrina about an hour ago, she smiled and gave me a cheeky wave. I’ll keep this going in case she comes back for round two. I’m hoping she does, she caught me off guard last time and I feel like we have unfinished business. I need to put a performance in for her "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I saw Katrina about an hour ago, she smiled and gave me a cheeky wave. I’ll keep this going in case she comes back for round two. I’m hoping she does, she caught me off guard last time and I feel like we have unfinished business. I need to put a performance in for her "

Hope you get a return visit, maybe invite her over

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Invite her over !

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ickyboy1000Man
over a year ago

notts

load of tripe

By *tes2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

"load of tripe"

It’s genuinely not. I’ve just noticed that I wrote Katrina instead of Klaudia in my other post. But that was just a mistake and it was too late to change it. I’ve still got her knickers as well so I’ll show them to anyone who wants to see

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

"load of tripe

It’s genuinely not. I’ve just noticed that I wrote Katrina instead of Klaudia in my other post. But that was just a mistake and it was too late to change it. I’ve still got her knickers as well so I’ll show them to anyone who wants to see "

Wouldn't mind seeing.

By *ickygnolrufMan
over a year ago

Wexford

Love to see Klaudia knickers

over a year ago

Very horny

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

over a year ago

Get talking to her. You're a good looking guy, she's shown you she's very interested, what's to lose? Get G string no 2.

Lucky bugger!

By *tes2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

"Love to see Klaudia knickers "

over a year ago

Love it

Love to see her g syring to dm me

By *otchocolate1Man
over a year ago

London/South East

"

It’s genuinely not. I’ve just noticed that I wrote Katrina instead of Klaudia in my other post. But that was just a mistake and it was too late to change it. I’ve still got her knickers as well so I’ll show them to anyone who wants to see "

Let’s see the knickers..

By *tes2010 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

"Love it

Love to see her g syring to dm me"

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Put them on n take a picture

By *ionrampant500Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"load of tripe

Yeah let’s have a look at those knickers DM me if you want

over a year ago

Fantastic your a lucky guy

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Love polish girls, a stunning blonde polish woman came to mine to buy something and i couldnt believe how absolutely gorgeous she was! Wearing a lovely tight blue dress, lipstick, she bend over infront of me showing me her cleavage! Seriously think she is the best looking woman i have ever seen, just wish i had an the house to myself so i could invite her in

By *mgdaveMan
over a year ago

paisley

I have a polish neighbour, stunning, gym figure always wears tight leggings blonde, blue eyes late 20s 5,9 and a very nice girl to boot. Her and her hubby are into the gym hes a body builder

Post new Message to Thread