Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Opportune meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently I had cause to go scotland for a family funeral. Wife couldn't go so I was in my own. After the kirk service there was a cremation and at the kirk people were asking for lifts to crew. I ended up with Moira, in her early 50's and also on her own. We chatted about all sorts of crap on way to create and afterwards she asked for lift to wake. Wake was boring event and I ended up chatting to Moira again. Told her I was leaving and heading to my hotel to get changed then go do some touristy things. She mentioned she had nowhere else to be so could she come with me. At the hotel she was going to wait in car whilst I got changed but instead I asked her to come in..I needed a shower so would be longer. In the hotel room I grabbed a towel, headed into the loo, stripped and went into the shower. 2 min passed and into the loo popped a naked Moira ' might as weel hae some fun '. 5ft6", huge motherley boobs, spare tire, and a mohecan shaved fanny. Yes please. We washed each other and she was very particular with my cock, washing it with her mouth. Drippi g wet we dried in haste and made it to the bed where ensued a fantastic 30 ish minutes. I don't cum quick and she rode and rode me. Behind her was a perfect arsehole which got some wet finger treatment but sadly she didn't want the cock in there. When I finally came in her fanny, she complained she had o ly just showered and now I had left her in a mess...I should clean up. 1st time for me but it was amazing licking my own juices and hers mixed. She was soon squirming and shouting fuck. Knackered we dressed, left the hotel and did the tourist sites. I dropped her at the train station...never saw her again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

True or not buddy sounds good so far though

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great fun !