Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lisa and Amy's first time

Jump to newest

By *anna Violane OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

South East

This story took place before the one about her being fucked outdoors by her work colleague while I watched and before the cinema nights.

For those not familiar with these stories here are links to them:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1082227

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1220085

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1137674

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1221524

Lisa and Amy worked together and were good friends at the time. We both knew Amy was Bi but as far as I knew Lisa had never expressed any Bi feelings nor had she been with another girl. Amy however was far more experienced and had many experiences with guys and girls as she was 2 years older than Lisa.

Amy was a very beautiful blue eyed blonde, with a similar figure to Lisa but she was a little taller. This perhaps accentuated her legs which as I have said were amazing.

Unknown to us both at that time Amy had the hots for Lisa and had done for some time.

One Summer weekend Lisa had invited Amy to ours for dinner and as it was a warm day both girls were wearing short floaty summer dresses and heels. Amy had amazing legs and wore high heels as much as my Lisa did.

We all ate out in the garden in the sunshine with the girls chatting and flashing me glimpses of bare legs and strappy heels, something Lisa knew I loved and as Hanna I’ve always loved strappy high heels.

The wine flowed and we all got more and more tipsy together.

As we cleared away the plates later from our kitchen window, I caught sight of Amy locked in a passionate kiss with Lisa. I nearly dropped the plates I was carrying as this took me completely by surprise.

I stood watching as the 2 girls kissed each other so tenderly, Amy’s hand was under Lisa’s little dress as she felt her bare legs gently.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing as they caressed each other and Lisa readily returned Amy’s kisses.

This went on for about 15 minutes or so then they both got up so I quickly carried on with the dishes in case they saw me watching them.

As they both came tipsily into the kitchen Lisa told me her and Amy were going up to our bedroom to try on some summer dresses and would I like to come up in 5 minutes and give them my opinions on how they looked.

I replied that I’d love to and hurriedly cleaned up and finished the dishes.

I left it for nearly 10 minutes then dried my hands and made for the stairs. As I put one foot on the stairs I heard Lisa call down

‘Hey babe, where are you? We need you’

I called back that I was on my way up, as I reached the top I paused and could hear soft giggling from behind our bedroom door. I pushed the door open and the sight that met my eyes was spellbinding!

Both girls were on our bed, naked apart from their high heels and were locked in embrace.

Lisa looked at me and said ‘Go and sit on the chair and watch darling, you are not to leave until we say so’

I did as she told me and sat on the chair in the corner of our bedroom.

For the next hour or so Lisa and Amy did all that 2 sexy girls can do together. Constantly kissing and with tongues.

They went down on each other and I watched in awe as my Lisa buried her face into Amy’s blonde pussy, Amy leaned back, her eyes closed, moaning as Lisa appeared to be really into what she was doing.

They would switch places often and at one point Lisa was on her front, her legs apart and her bum raised as Amy buried her face into Lisa’s shaved pussy and so it went on.

To say watching this was a turn on would be missing the point by a long way. I simply couldn’t look away. It was wonderful and they both kept looking at me smiling sexily but made sure I stayed where I was.

It was clear then this was a tease for me and maybe a test for things to come with Lisa and the nights we shared at that adult cinema.

The 2 girls continued they intimate love making before me, getting ever more intense with Amy every so often slapping Lisa’s bare bum hard before she used her fingers inside to arouse her further.

Both girls by now had wet shiny faces, their lipstick looking smudged and glossy with each other’s juices.

It was Amy who climaxed first, grabbing my Lisa’s head and clamping her legs tightly together round her face as she arched her back and cried out in release. Soon after they switched places again and Amy retuned the favour to Lisa and made her explode over Amy’s face, Lisa jerking violently on the bed.

As both girls came down from their respective orgasms, they kissed each other then went to clean up in the bathroom.

Later on, downstairs after Amy had caught a cab home Lisa told me she had wanted to experiment with a girl for a while and Amy being her good friend seemed the perfect choice. We spoke at length about what they had done, and Lisa said she enjoyed it but not as much as she enjoyed being fucked by a guy.

Not long after this we reached that night of our first try at that adult cinema and the rest as they say is history.

Lisa and Amy remained good friends, but I never had the pleasure of watching them together again.

I recall Amy telling me on the phone one night how much she missed Lisa after she had left me to be with that much older guy Mark the dominant.

I could only echo her words but inside I knew it was the right thing to do in letting him take her from me and that she needed what he could offer her more than she needed me.

A few short weeks later I had dared Lisa to let me take her to that adult cinema and to my complete surprise she said yes!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *liss and ShotmasterCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Nothing better than watching your lady with another especially when it's a friend of that's exactly how my wife lost her"bi"cherry...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell us more please Hana

By *dinDom300Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Another hot chapter in The Blossoming of Lisa ....

By *anna Violane OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

South East

If any guys reading this would like to see a photo of Amy all you need do is drop a comment on the story and PM me your details and I will happily send to you

By *onbullMan
over a year ago

Llandrindod Wells

Great story have read some of the other too very good also

over a year ago

Greatstory want more please

By *en4funoxonMan
over a year ago

Banbury

Great story Hannah would love to see a photo of Amy. kmids53 at yahoo etc

X

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Wow how bloody horny was that two little teases. Oh to have been a fly on the wall. X

By *riendly mikeMan
over a year ago

cork

Fabulous story

Very well written

Well done ??

over a year ago

Great story, made me horny!

over a year ago

Is there a better story teller on Fab? I’m not sure!

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

great story teller and a hot lady

By *iv JonesMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Don't know if its better to have a cold shower or find a quiet room

By *AURA6969TV/TS