Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The suprise encounter

Jump to newest

By *ay and K888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm a sales executive for a large pharmaceutical company. I'm away from home for large parts of the year, sometimes a week at a time. I spend a lot of time both abroad in Europe and the U.S.

My wife and I enjoy a good lifetyle and she understands my importance to the company and the time I'm away from home.

My company afford me 1st class travel and high end hotels whilst I'm away.

I happily married but won't lie I'm no angel and from time to time I've had the odd dalliance with someone I've met or even been tempted to pay the odd hooker.

I was in London meeting with some prospective clients doing a presentation which went very well. Serious money was agreed and everyone left feeling very happy, especially me who had again came through with a multi unit contract.

I was staying overnight in the hotel and after a hot shower I went down to the hotel bar and enjoyed a few drinks to unwind. I have an eye for a pretty girl and I noticed a very tall slim raven haired beauty sitting at a table on her own. She was scrolling a tablet and I caught her attention with a warm smile and she smiled back.

After another drink I moved over to her and asked if I could buy her a drink. If I've learned anything in my business it's charm and we were soon making small talk.

Kara, it seemed was on business too. She was tall, slim, dark brown eyes with just a hint of Asian ancestrey, sharp nose and lovely pert breasts.She wore a silk black dress that stopped just above her knees of these extremely long legs and I found myself wondering if I might have a chance to wrap them around my neck later. We talked and one drink led to another and she warmed to my flirting and were soon in deep conversation with tactile touching leading to out and out pressing in against each other.

I suggested we might want to retire to my room.

Kara left to go to powder her nose and my cock was getting harder and harder thinking this could be a steamy encounter.

I won't lie I was getting pretty fired up and when she returned I was blown out the water when she told me she was a hooker and it was £200 for an hour of her time. Wow!

£200 was small beer to me and I knew right there and then I was having sex with this beauty.

We walked to the lift which was empty on the ride up to my floor and I snatched a long kiss of her and ran my hand up her thigh. Wow again! She was wearing hold ups. My cock was getting seriously hard.

When we reached my floor I led the way and opened the door to my bedroom; we snogged hard and I rammed my tongue deep in to her mouth to give her a litte taste of my tounge skills which would be deep in her very soon.

We completed the transaction, I pulled a number of notes from my wallet and stuffed them in to her bag.

I asked her to help herself to a drink from the fridge bar and I went to piss.

When I returned I kissed her hard and felt up her nice little pert tits.

I asked her to undress slowly and provocatively for me as I sat in a chair.

She was a beauty. She slowly undid her dress and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it just a few feet away from me with just her black lace panties on, lace push out bra and those wonderful black grip top stockingings.

I came to her and walked behind her caressing her shoulders and then lightly kissed her neck. My hand enveloped her nice cups and she sighed and I nibbled on her neck.

I came around to her front and she immeadiatey reached for my cock, unzipping me so she could feel my hardness. I kissed her agian and resisted; I wanted this to last.

I went back to my chair and sat down.

" take your bra off"

Kara deftly unhooked the bra and stood there with these wonderful little pert breasts with nice hard nipples just dying to be sucked.

" You are beautiful" I said again.

" Turn around"

She turned around as she was ordered and I appraised that wonderful slim body with so long legs.

" take the panties off"

Kara again seductively peeled the lace panties down her legs as my cock got to straining point.

She has the most wonderful bum and long legs.

"Turn around"

Kara turned around and I was left breathless. The gorgeous long legs sheathed in these black grip top stockingings were a sight. And just above them was a huge seven inch cock!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like you going to be a lucky man cannot beat a sexy chick with a dick xxx

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

You must have some serious game, seducing a hooker for £200.

By *ay and K888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Depends if you think your a player, wear a cheap suit with a white silk tie and operate in Sainsbury or your a real player wear a a selection of Armani suits and operate in Harrods

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Going to go out on a limb. Kara is his wife.. role play time!!!

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

in for a penny in for a pound in your case £200 +7"!!!!

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lol got ya

Post new Message to Thread