Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How to become a cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People have asked me how I got my wife to cuckold me. The answer is I didn't. It was her choice. But here are the the three steps that led to that choice.

1. My wife felt comfortable enough to tell me about he fantasies and experiences.

2. I wrote stories for her which I read to her in bed and which turned her on.

3. Kate felt safe and secure enough to turn our fantasies into reality. For us this meant her retiring and we moved from the small town she had lived in for nearly 30 years to a bigger city where hardly anyone knew us.

Here is her favourite story. It's about a guy in a suit she meets in a hotel. There's an element of truth in this story which I will explain at the end so as not to spoil it.

I notice I wrote this story in 2014 and didn't become a cuckold for another 5 years. Never give up hope.

Enjoy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The Suit

I love a man in smart suit, shirt and tie. Especially when they cover a nice body. Taking those

layers off is like unwrapping a gift. And when the last shred of clothing has gone there is

usually a lovely present for me to enjoy.

It was the dark blue business suit, white shirt and deep yellow and blue tie that drew my eye

as its gym toned occupant moved next to me at the bar of the rather grand hotel that was

hosting the staff night out I was meant to be enjoying.

Despite being nearly midnight the bar was still busy, which I suppose explained why this

stranger’s body seemed to be pressing against mine. Finally, the most frazzled looking of the

three young bar staff came to our end of the bar and looked quizzically at the suit and me.

‘Oh, ladies first,’ insisted the gallant gentleman in a cultured voice.

‘Thank you,’ I replied, giving him eye contact for the first time before I ordered my red wine.

I sensed him staring at me as the barman measured out the Rioja and I felt the urge to fill

the silence.

‘Nice suit’, I blurted. It was the first thing that came to into my head.

‘Nice dress’, he responded with a smile. I was wearing my bright red dress, the one that is

very tight fitting. Too tight maybe and as his eyes absorbed my attire I wondered if he could

see the outline of my suspenders where the material clung to my thigh.

over a year ago

Blue suit’s equally blue eyes held me in a level gaze and gave off an air of confidence that

hinted at arrogance. I found it attractive and intimidating in equal measure. His well groomed

dark brown hair showed a hint of grey, but even so this guy had to be about twenty years

younger than me. Mid-thirties maybe?

‘Night out?’ he inquired economically.

‘Leaving do. One of the admin staff. Jill, the one in the blue skirt over there on the dance

floor.’ I pointed to a whirling blob throwing herself around to Pharrell William’s ‘Happy’ and

showing every indication that she was.

My wine arrived. It was decision time. Throw myself back into the fray and pretend to have a

good time or linger and see if something more exciting and possibly more dangerous

Awaited?

over a year ago

Mr Self-Assured turned from ordering his own drink and caught me on the brink of fleeing.

‘I’m sat over there,’ he said firmly, indicating a table in the corner with a few sheets of official

looking papers and a couple of pens scattered across it. ‘I’m doing my homework. Very

boring. You’d be doing me a big favour if you joined me and told me your life story.’

‘That might be even more boring,’ I giggled, my own confidence way below that of the suave

businessman.

We took our drinks over to the table, which thankfully was just out of sight of the dance floor

where most of my colleagues were throwing some very odd shapes. The papers and pen

were rapidly cleared away as I settled into the spare seat.

It has always struck me as odd how Americans appear insistent on introducing themselves

within seconds of meeting someone. At least that’s how it appears on the kind of TV dramas

and trashy fiction that makes up my fun-filled evenings. We Brit’s aren’t like that and the very

English man sitting next to me never offered his name or asked for mine. It didn’t seem to

matter to either of us. Secretly I named him ‘Giles’ after a very hot contestant on ‘The

Apprentice’ to whom he bore a bit of a resemblance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

The next twenty minutes was an information exchange, although I was the one who revealed

the most. And I don’t mean that my stocking tops were peeking out from under the red dress

or that my pert boobs were on show. No, it was more that ‘Giles’ had a knack of winding me

up like a clock-work mouse and then sitting back while I splurted out the minutiae of my life. I

did learn the reason for his smart attire though. He was staying at the hotel for one night and

had spent the evening wining and dining a very important client. He had paused in the bar

for a nightcap whilst going over some of the paperwork.

There were two things we did not discuss. The first was his wedding ring, which added a hint

of guilt to our tete-a-tete. The other was the lack of any kind of ring on the corresponding

finger of my left hand. That spoke of my availability and hunger for the kind of attention that

pointing out his gold band would surely rob me of.

over a year ago

Our glasses were empty. ‘Giles’ looked at his expensive watch.

‘It’s getting late. I have a train to catch in the morning,’ he told me as he rose from his seat.

A ripple of disappointment ran through my petite body. ‘Giles’ smiled.

‘In my experience it’s the things we don’t do that we regret the most,’ he began. ‘But then

again, life is full of choices. So here’s the deal. I am going over to the bar to buy another

bottle of red with two glasses. Then I’m going to take it up to my room. You are very

welcome to join me. It’s room 214, second floor. Your choice.’

He gathered his papers and pens and headed for the bar. I made for the loo.

‘Choice! Bloody dilemma more like,’ I thought as I adjusted my make-up and appraised my

appearance in the mirror of the Ladies.

I knew I was good for my age. Still slim and despite being in my mid-fifties both my bum and

boobs remained firm and definitely weren’t heading south. Although I have always thought of

my tits as being on the small size so there wasn’t that much for gravity to tug at. One of my

daughter’s bolder male friends had even told me that I was the perfect MILF. At the time I

thought it was throwaway comment. But I later found out that the young man seriously lusted

after me and in a one-off night of passion I took him to my bed and turned his fantasies into

reality. Judging by the copious amounts of spunk he pumped into me that night I was

reassured to know that I still held a lot of sex appeal.

over a year ago

But that was with a much younger guy and I was very much in control. My man in the suit

was older and far more self-assured. I knew I wouldn’t be the one in control. Was that a good

thing?

I made my way back to what remained of my friends and colleagues. Mostly it was the

younger ones still going strong. I sought out Jill, hugged her, promised to keep in touch and

told her I was going home. And I was.

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

That is a unsuspected twist

over a year ago

I made it as far as the hotel foyer when the lift doors opened. A fit young man in a tight white

T shirt walked out and gave me an appraising look and a knowing smile. The sort of smile

that suggested he had just encountered the kind of older woman who was gagging for sex

and for whom he’d be doing a big favour.

I realised he was half right. I was gagging for sex. But it wouldn’t be him doing me the favour.

I quickly got in the lift and pressed the button for the second floor.

Outside room 214 I pulled my tight dress down and tried to make myself look a bit less

wanton before knocking gently on the door.

‘Giles’ opened the door and my heart sank. The smart suit, shirt and tie were all gone. In

their place was a fluffy white hotel robe. It was far too small for ‘Giles’ tall, tanned body. The

sleeves stopped a good six inches above his wrists and he looked more comical than sexy.

‘Like the look?’ he asked as he ushered me in. A bottle of red wine and two poured glasses

were illuminated by the lamp on the chest of drawers.

‘I preferred the suit,’ I said honestly.

‘Ah, I see. Point taken,’ he said as he handed me a glass of wine.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

‘Well the suit has gone away for night but I could easily slip the shirt and tie back on if that

will make you feel any better?’ He nodded towards a chair in the corner where the shirt and

tie were draped neatly.

‘That would be nice,’ I uttered timidly.

‘Giles’ smiled as he stood up and threw off the hotel bath robe without a hint of

self-consciousness. His naked body looked fit and slender but not too well muscled and my

eyes were drawn to his semi-erect penis as he moved to retrieve his shirt and tie. As cocks

go it was right in the Goldilocks zone – not too big and not too small. Just right. I took a big

gulp of wine and at that moment I moved from timid uncertainty to wanton conviction. I was

going to have that cock inside me. I was going to fuck the stranger in the suit.

I knocked back my wine greedily while ‘Giles’ carefully buttoned up his shirt and knotted his

tie like a striptease in reverse.

Taking his own glass my stranger looked directly at me and commanded:

‘Your turn. Take that dress off and let’s see if you’re wearing what I think you are.’

Slowly, taking as much time as I could, I unzipped my red dress and stepped out of it.

‘Wow!’ uttered Giles appraisingly as he took in the sight of my half cup black lacy bra and

matching panties together with the black suspender belt and dark tan stockings. I must admit

I don’t normally wear stockings but when I got dressed that evening I had an urge to put on

something sexy. Does that say something about my hidden desires?

Judging by the full-on erection I was now presented with, the slow, sensuous removal of my

dress had clearly worked its magic on the stranger.

For a heart beat we stood facing each other. Then ‘Giles’ moved towards me and pushed me

back on the bed.

That first fuck was rough, frantic and just what I needed. ‘Giles’ explored my body with his

hands and lips – freeing my boobs so he could suck and bite my nipples, kissing my neck

and mouth passionately as his fingers inched down my knickers and found their way into my

pussy.

By *eskplayMan
over a year ago

Leigh on Sea

Oh my, this is arousing. I can't wait to find out how it progresses and how eventually you were involved.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ohn1953Man
over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

Forcefully the stranger pushed my hands above my head and held me by the wrists. He

pressed my arms there with his left hand, freeing his right to stroke my clit and slide a finger

inside me.

‘Nice and wet,’ murmured the man who had me pinned to his bed. ‘I think you want a good

fucking. Is that what you want?’

I nodded my head.

‘Say it,’ he commanded. ‘Tell me what you want.’

‘I want you to fuck me,’ I replied a little weakly. Then, suddenly feeling bolder, I added:

‘Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Stick your cock right up my wet cunt and shag me.’

‘That’s better. You only had to ask,’ he said smiling.

I felt his right hand pull the crotch of my soaking panties to one side as he lowered himself

between my open legs. Beneath his smart shirt every muscle in his body seemed to tense as

he slowly worked his knob up my pussy. Then, pinning my wrists with both hands again, he

pumped away rhythmically as I took him further inside with every thrust.

The feeling of helplessness just turned me on more and I began to moan. ‘Ooohh, Oohh.’ He

responded by fucking me harder.

‘Mmm. I think you like me fucking you don’t you? This is what you wanted isn’t it?’

‘Yes, yes. I wanted you to fuck me as soon as I saw you,’ I groaned.

Unpinning my wrists, he slipped one hand under my back and roughly groped my boobs with

other. I could feel his teeth on my neck as he forced himself even deeper into my soaking

pussy. Instinctively I pulled him into me, clawing at his damp shirt, my moans becoming

longer and louder as I neared my climax.

‘Don’t stop, don’t stop! Fuck me, fuck me!’ I pleaded. ‘Oh yes, yes!’

Grabbing my pert arse with both hands he strained to screw me even harder while I

stretched my legs wide to take him as far inside me as I could.

I let out one long moan as the lights exploded inside my head and his body began to spasm.

The warm stickiness filled me as he pumped me full of his hot spunk.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

I was awakened by the sound of the shower in the en suite. It took me a few seconds to

realise where I was. I smiled to myself despite the slight hangover. Somehow in the night I

had removed my stockings and underwear and they lay in heap on the floor. Seconds later

my stranger in a suit walked into the bedroom, rubbing himself down with a towel.

‘Morning,’ he greeted me brightly. ‘I’m glad you’re awake. I didn’t want to slip out without

saying goodbye. I’m sorry but I have a train to catch.’

‘When is your train?’ I asked.

He picked up the expensive watch.

‘In about 30 minutes.’

‘Good,’ I said. We’re only five minutes from the station. Plenty of time.’

Scurrying towards him it was my turn to push him onto the bed. Throwing the towel aside I

began to explore his body with my lips and tongue, gradually moving down until I had his

stiffening prick in my hand. As I guided it into my mouth it was his turn to moan and I soon

had him standing to attention.

I could taste the hotel shower gel on his cock as my mouth greedily enveloped his manhood.

It was tempting to take him all the way to climax, but a girl has needs.

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

over a year ago

In one deft movement I slid up his body, straddled him and guided his cock into my pussy. I

would happily have stayed on top of him all morning but time was against us. Besides, it was

my turn to take control.

‘Come on big boy, fuck me,’ I urged. ‘That’s it. Come on. Let’s see if you’ve got anything left

in those big balls of yours.’

I lowered myself onto him and nipped his neck and face with my teeth. Wrapping his arms

around me his thrusts became more furious.

‘That’s it, don’t hold back. Fill my lovely pussy.’

His back arched as he obeyed my orders and emptied himself inside me for a second time.

‘Good boy,’ I cooed. ‘Good boy.’

Half an hour later, having said goodbye to a man whose name I didn’t know and who I would

never see again, I emerged from the lift on the ground floor. The red dress was back in place

but the stockings and sticky panties were in my handbag.

As I made my way towards the entrance I almost ran straight into the fit young man I had

encountered in almost the same soft the previous evening. The white T shirt now replaced

by an equally tight blue one.

‘Sorry,’ he said as he checked his stride to avoid bumping into me. I watched as recognition

crossed his face and he took in the sight of me in the same clothes I had been wearing

about eight hours earlier. A wicked smile filled his face as he put two and two together.

‘Hello again,’ he said cheerily. ‘You look like you need a coffee. Can I get you one?’

This time he was totally right. I did need a coffee.

over a year ago

The smartly dressed stranger may have brought my sex famine to an end with a bang but it

seemed as though my appetite had not been satiated.

‘Could we get room service?’ I said boldly to my young admirer, looking him directly in the

eye.

He was taken aback by my directness.

‘Um, er. Yes. That, er, that would be great.’

Ten minutes later I was lying naked in yet another of the hotel’s beds. All I knew about the

young man who was kissing me passionately was that his name was Jake. As his hands

began to explore me I was pleased I had made use of the shower and free toothpaste in the

stranger’s room before I left it.

My body was clean but my pussy was still wet from the sex I had enjoyed only an hour

earlier. A fact Jake soon discovered as his fingers worked their way between my legs.

‘Can I ask you something?’ murmured Jake between sucking each of my nipples.

‘You can I ask,’ I replied, uncertain as to what was coming next.

There was a pause and I sensed my young man plucking up the courage to say what he

wanted to say.

‘Come on. Spit it out,’ I urged.

He looked up at me from between my boobs, his fingers working their way nicely around my

clit and into my pussy.

‘Did you have sex last night?’

I smiled.

‘Yes, I had sex last night. Why? Is that bad?’

My shameless confession seemed to send a jolt of electricity through his body and the lovely

prick in my hand stiffened even more.

‘No,’ he uttered. ‘It’s not bad at all. To be honest, when I saw you last night I thought you

were very hot and I imagined that somewhere in the hotel some lucky chap was screwing

you.’

‘I’m flattered. Did you think about me and have little play with yourself?’

He laughed with embarrassment.

‘Yes, I did. And when I saw you this morning in the same dress I began to get a hard on.’

Jake began to kiss my tummy as he inched his way down the bed.

‘Tell me what happened. Please.’ There was a note of pleading in his voice which trailed off

as his face finally reached my pussy and he began to work his tongue between my spread

legs.

I gasped with pleasure. Jake was young, probably about 25 but he sure knew how to use his

mouth and tongue on my already wet cunny.

‘Well, I met a stranger in the bar and ended back in his room. He was very sexy. He made

me take my dress off and he pushed me onto the bed. He licked my tits and got his hand

down my knickers.’

I paused, unable to contain my moans of pleasure as Jake’s attention to my clit and gaping

hole became ever more furious and intense.

‘Then, oooh! Then, he pulled my panties to one side and he slid his cock into me. Oooh!

Oooh! He, ah, he held my hands above my head and he fucked me. Hard. Oh God! Oh

God!’

I pulled Jake’s face into me as he frantically licked and sucked on my clit. I gave myself over

to moaning and thrashing around the bed as he worked his magic. I don’t think I’ve ever

wanted a cock inside me more as I began to pull Jake’s face away and draw him up the bed.

‘Did you like him fucking you?’ he said desperately as his head drew closer to mine.

‘Oh yes. I really liked him fucking me. I liked it so much I made him screw me again this

morning.’

over a year ago

This information was too much for Jake.

‘And do you me to fuck you?’ He was almost begging.

‘Yes, darling, I do. Please. Please fuck me. Let me feel your prick inside my cunt!’

My pussy was a soaking wet mess that Jake’s cock slid into with ease. I wrapped my legs

around him as his hungry mouth found mine and I tasted my own juices on his lips.

He broke off the kiss to bury his face in my neck and joined me in moaning.

‘Aaah!’ we screeched in unison.

‘Oh yes, Jake fuck me. I love being fucked.’

Sensing he had reached the point of no return I pulled him close, holding him tenderly as he

emptied himself into me.

We lay together for over 10 minutes. Kissing gently and relaxing in the warm afterglow of

sex.

‘It’s true,’ I said. Men are like bloody buses. Nothing for a year and then two come together,

no pun intended.’

‘Are you seeing the other bloke again?’ asked Jake lazily.

‘No. He’s gone,’ I replied with a hint of sadness.

‘I’m here for another three days,’ Jake declared. ‘Maybe we could meet up for a drink this

evening?’

I was being offered yet more casual sex. A chance to put on my make-up, dress sexily and

go out with the sole intention of being shagged.

‘We’ll see,’ I whispered with a smile and kissed him on the lips.

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

When my wife was divorced and single, before she met me, she went to a staff do and that is what this story is based on. There was a smartly dressed guy in suit and he did buy her a drink before inviting her to his room. She declined in case any of her work colleagues saw what she was doing. When I asked her about her experiences and fantasies she told me the story and said she regretted not accepting his offer. This is her favourite story and still remains a fantasy.

If you've read my Bareback story you will know about Stuart, the guy she is cuckolding me with. For their next meeting Stuart is booking a hotel. We have agreed I won't be involved and they have agreed to send me photos. Fantasy may well become reality. I look forward to hearing all about it from Kate and sharing our story.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Post new Message to Thread