Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Risqué office wear.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The dress code had relaxed long before I started but it wasn't in me to dress in jeans and a jumper for work.

As I'd gone thru my wardrobe my outfits were becoming more risqué.

Just knowing I looked and smelled good was enough for my confidence to hit the roof.

Today I walked in brazen with a bodycon dress and knee length boots. Every curve in my body pulled tight. My peach shaped arse all perky as my dress fit like it was a perfect sculpture, my ample bosom carried up n tight by a marks n Spencer hot pink bra.

I knew the looks I got, I didn't care. My dress pulled just above my knees. My tits bouncing brilliantly as I smiled wearing hooker red lipstick and my hair tied up in bun. I smiled as I passed your desk

I secretly laughed with a glimmer in my eye as subtle hints had been made previously about how tight my dresses were getting so I pulled the lower length of my dress down to show effort on my part.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agical HandsTV/TS
over a year ago

wellingborough

Good start

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 19:49:56]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I started unloading the boring work bags I carried with me and went to make my coffee. I didn't know but you were following my arse as I walked away gazing, thinking it looked as biteable as a peach and it sent sensations of lingering wetness down your chin.

I stood waiting for the kettle to boil as you bounded over cup in hand. Coffee is it you said, How'd you take it? I said oh come on. We've better things to talk of than coffee. You blushed and I remarked your time was lovely and it currently matched your cheeks, all pink. Must be the temperature. It's sure getting hot in here. Your cheeks were flaming as you stumbled to grab a spoon.

Oh God. You were flushed. It aroused me. I loved the control I had taken and walked slowly away, slight smirk on my lips, a little hot myself. "

Oh my...

over a year ago

started unloading the boring work bags I carried with me and went to make my coffee. I didn't know but you were following my arse as I walked away gazing, thinking it looked as biteable as a peach and it sent sensations of lingering wetness down your chin.

I stood waiting for the kettle to boil as you bounded over cup in hand. Coffee is it you said, How'd you take it? I said oh come on. We've better things to talk of than coffee. You blushed and I remarked your tie was lovely and it currently matched your cheeks, all pink. Must be the temperature. It's sure getting hot in here. Your cheeks were flaming as you stumbled to grab a spoon.

Oh God. You were flushed. It aroused me. I loved the control I had taken and walked slowly away, slight smirk on my lips, a little hot myself.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

I sat down at my desk and watched you walk past me. I slowly turned my chair and spread my legs slightly wide and saw you glance at me. You caught sight of the pink panties I was wearing and blushed some more. You looked me in the eyes as you strolled past and I bit my lip as I closed my legs back together and returned to my desk.

I was an haunting image burning in your head as you tried to go about the dull spreadsheets and calendar tasks and you could feel yourself going slightly hard. Not quite semi but if these thoughts didn't leave soon you would be facing some sort of discussion with a higher up.

God. That pink Swatch of fabric was in your head and only seven feet away from your hands. Your hands are sweaty. You need water but you daren't leave your chair.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Hot, hot, hot ,

Xx

Post new Message to Thread