Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The model railway

Jump to newest

By *0s andy OP   Man
over a year ago

Burford

I've long wondered if there are other railway fans who might be up for some fun.

A few weeks ago I responded to a Facebook ad for some model trucks and agreed a price with a guy who lived about 20 miles from me. We agreed I'd pop in around 11am as he said he was expecting a friend to come over later.

On the day, I set the SatNav and in half an hour arrived at his - he'd said to park in the drive.

It was raining hard and I got soaked, even walking from the car but Bob invited me in and I offered to take off my shoes, which I did. Bob joked 'You can take off whatever you like Andy and we both sort of laughed at that. I began to feel this might lead to something...

Bob was in his early 70s, a little stocky but quite a handsome guy.

He had got the trucks out, I examined them and, as they were just as described. I paid him in cash. Bob then asked me if I was in a hurry and I replied that I was pretty free for the rest of the day. He said he had some other stuff for sale if I was interested and I was welcome to have a look at it. He apologised that it was upstairs in his spare bedroom.

As we walked upstairs together he joked that he didn't normally invite handsome young men to his bedroom and I responded with something cheesy like 'I bet you say that to all the boys!'

When we got to the room it had a big model railway set out and Bob asked me if I'd like a go - or something like that. I sat in an office chair and Bob switched on the railway and told me which loco I'd be operating and how the system worked. Standing behind me, as he explained things he leant over me very closely and then left his hand on my shoulder. I said nothing so his hand remained and he began to squeeze my shoulder a bit. I said 'That's nice' and he carried on.

'You like that?' 'Yes' I replied - it's been a long week'. 'No problem he replied, I'm known for my massages.'

Let me know if you'd like more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Definitely more !!!

By *otinstockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

northwest

Full steam ahead!

By *ndy79randyMan
over a year ago

Washington

By *0s andy OP   Man
over a year ago

Burford

I said oh I'd love that and he said that's fine but you'll have to take your shirt off.

No problem - I'm not the skinniest of guys though. He said that was no problem and anyway he thought I looked 'just fine'

So I took my shirt off and he then said 'Your trousers are still wet from the rain - taken them off and I'll dry them over the radiator. Then lie down on your tummy on the bed.'

I did so but still wasn't sure if this was just him being friendly or whether there might be more.

I soon found out as I lay down on the bed while he left the room. When he cam back on, he was naked.

#Hopen it's OK - he said, just that I like to use little oil and don't want it to stain. You want to remove your pants?

I slid them down and he started to massage me - fist my neck and then my back. It was so horny and he then used a little oil having previously said I could use the shower afterwards, for which I thanked him.

More?

By *otinstockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

northwest

By *0s andy OP   Man
over a year ago

Burford

I was getting quite turned on but luckily he couldn't see as I was lying on my back.

Then he moved round and massaged my legs, and I was so turned on when he massaged my thighs, but then disappointed as he stopped. Then he asked me to lie across the double bed and, standing at my head end he reached down and started to massage first my back and then my bum cheeks.

More ata later date! x

By *exlingtonMan
over a year ago

derby

Why does that never happen to me ?

By *imoney500Man
over a year ago

cannock

Mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *0s andy OP   Man
over a year ago

Burford

As he reached down to massage my lower back, his cock was getting ever closer to my face. Eventually I just had to do something and so, head up, made a move and took his lovely warm cock into my mouth.

From the groans, he rather liked it.

We then spent most of the next hour in bed pleasuring each other - 69ing and more. He was a lovely man, very sensual and gentle and I've promised to go back and see him again.

Should I?

By *etra GTV/TS
over a year ago

Gainsborough

I have a hornby Dublo 3 rail layout if anyone wants a look xx

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

When you booked in again then