Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

FFM…..Swimming Invite Prt 2

Jump to newest

By *mandaSC OP   Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

…. a few deep kisses and then we joined her husband in the pool. He had his arm around me enough to feel my nipples we’re really hard. She had bent down and was sucking on my other boob at the same time. My hand had gone back on his g string to feel his cock that’s when I started to feel her hand between my legs. Let’s shower up and use our bed she said I was all in favour of that. I was wet in other places lol.

I showered with her and we carried on with the kissing and the soap and hot water got us both exploring together. I thought her husband would join us but he didn’t appear so we towelled up and entered the bedroom. A quick glance on the bedside table saw a few finger dildos which I like and a sensible lengthened strapon. I had agreed earlier pictures or videos could be taken obviously for there private use.

Sharing some good oral sex between us her husband then came into watch. He started to use a couple of fingers on me and as his wife sat back relaxed he started to muff me out. I managed to shift around so I could suck his thick cock at the same time 69 style. In the background I could see his wife reaching for her strapon……….. last part to follow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urreyloverMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Loving it. My mind is trying to fill the detail. But great to read an encounter from a woman's perspective

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fabulous