Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Being the 'other woman'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is what it is to be the other woman. You exist in a state of aloneness while she has everything. A part of me wants to dissect that. Rip the trueness of it to pieces.

I mean, does she really have everything if he fucked me in the first place? I could regurgitate all our late night chats here, the crassness stroke beauty of what he longs to do to me. But is that a competition I want to win? Is it a competition she would want to win? If she even had the dignity afforded to her of knowing in the first place?

Dignity and respect is what cheating is all about. And neither party is immune. Once you go down that road, you basically chuck your regard for everybody involved out of the window. And that imagery is intentional. Because you probably will be fucking in his or her car, for the few moments they can steal to be with you. You matter so much you are the human equivalent of a Mcdonalds meal, a drive by fucking. And oh trust me...they will tell you it was so, so, good. They really will. They will do their best to make you feel utterly royal.

Know why? They are ensuring their next snack.

And what about the other one in this triune relationship, who is supposedly guilty of utter neglect? That’s what they always tell you. She or he isn’t adventurous enough. Or is not satisfying their needs. There are reasons for every event that occurs. Use your wits. If the story you’re being sold feels wrong, it is.

And that is why I must discard Ryleigh. I cannot keep excusing him. He has told me night after night of my importance to him. Chronicled his lust in stark detail. But of what import is it when he lies beside another each night? He caresses me with one palm and metaphorically slaps me in the face with another. That is what cheating is.

There is another aspect that will not be known to you unless you read these words or have lived it yourself.

The tangle.

He’s making me hate her, yet pity her.

I don’t want it.

I suspect all three of us are above this sort of farce. These selfish theatrics.

So I’m walking away.

I won’t be turned into some kitty Kat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eedy1Man
over a year ago

larne

Why give a feedback for someone that has me outside their age limits

over a year ago

I'm entitled to set age limits on those I'm interested in. And you can refuse to give feedback on my story if you wish. It's your right.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is what it is to be the other woman. You exist in a state of aloneness while she has everything. A part of me wants to dissect that. Rip the trueness of it to pieces.

I mean, does she really have everything if he fucked me in the first place? I could regurgitate all our late night chats here, the crassness stroke beauty of what he longs to do to me. But is that a competition I want to win? Is it a competition she would want to win? If she even had the dignity afforded to her of knowing in the first place?

Dignity and respect is what cheating is all about. And neither party is immune. Once you go down that road, you basically chuck your regard for everybody involved out of the window. And that imagery is intentional. Because you probably will be fucking in his or her car, for the few moments they can steal to be with you. You matter so much you are the human equivalent of a Mcdonalds meal, a drive by fucking. And oh trust me...they will tell you it was so, so, good. They really will. They will do their best to make you feel utterly royal.

Know why? They are ensuring their next snack.

And what about the other one in this triune relationship, who is supposedly guilty of utter neglect? That’s what they always tell you. She or he isn’t adventurous enough. Or is not satisfying their needs. There are reasons for every event that occurs. Use your wits. If the story you’re being sold feels wrong, it is.

And that is why I must discard Ryleigh. I cannot keep excusing him. He has told me night after night of my importance to him. Chronicled his lust in stark detail. But of what import is it when he lies beside another each night? He caresses me with one palm and metaphorically slaps me in the face with another. That is what cheating is.

There is another aspect that will not be known to you unless you read these words or have lived it yourself.

The tangle.

He’s making me hate her, yet pity her.

I don’t want it.

I suspect all three of us are above this sort of farce. These selfish theatrics.

So I’m walking away.

I won’t be turned into some kitty Kat.

"

Wow. Deep and unfortunately so true.

over a year ago

Bathsheeba.

Is that a confession or the start of a story.

Intriguing reading either way.

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

"Why give a feedback for someone that has me outside their age limits"

Why post on this thread at all? What has her age limits got to do with you enjoying/not enjoying her writing?

over a year ago

Thank you for the defense, A shame it was needed x

over a year ago

"Bathsheeba.

Intriguing reading either way."

It's the start of a series of reflections which will comprise a story.

I hope you follow and enjoy!

By *imidlad55Man
over a year ago

Belfast

By *aughtycple50Couple
over a year ago

a place

Excellent writing capturing the emotions of the situation so so well x

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

over a year ago

my dear you are absolutely stunning!!!! Some beautiful pics

over a year ago

"Bathsheeba.

Intriguing reading either way.

It's the start of a series of reflections which will comprise a story.

I hope you follow and enjoy!"

I certainly will.

By *eejay2015Woman
over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

This resonates with me so much as I've experienced both sides myself.

I was cheated on by my ex husband many years ago, became the other woman for a few months to someone I met on holiday a few years later and was cheated on multiple times by my last partner.

This completely destroyed my faith in men & relationships until I met my current fella.

over a year ago

Some rise by sin and others fall by virtue …

I worked with Sarah for a few months in the early nineties, temping for some government dept marking exam papers. Anyway, she was younger by a year but funny and beautiful. I did fancy her but then again I did fancy the majority of women as I had a need for sexual enlightenment … she was taken and that was that

On an excuse for a staff night out we all ended up in the Washington Bar, joyous with youth on our side , music loud, cigarettes and alcohol ! Stephen joined and we were introduced to ‘the fiancé’ - nice friendly fella with a quiet demeanour. The proverbial last orders before being kicked out and I started my goodbyes to all as Damien had promised me a kebab from a popular place near the sandy row. Sarah pipes up that Stephen could give us a ride up if we wait another five mins. The nod of approval followed and right on queue the Four Of Us leave the Wash’

Damien and Stephen deep in chat in front of us whilst Sarah and I a few metres behind chat about the night; as D and S turn the corner to the car I’m immediately pushed to a building wall as Sarah sinks the lips on me, hand grabbed at my crotch, zipper wildly opened and in she goes, pulling boxers to one side and taking hold of cock and balls. I reciprocate the kiss then freak! Pushing her back a little with ‘wtf Sarah! - boyfriend?? Actually fiancé??’- she casually responds ‘I’m marrying Stephen but I’ll be fucking you till then’ hand removed from jeans and she fixes herself with ‘come on they’re waiting’ . It was a letter of seconds but felt much longer.

Car journey was a blur - she sat in the passenger seat squeezing Stephens thigh and telling us how much of a gent he was for giving us a ride to the kebab shop. I played along - as one does. Didn’t utter a word to Damien. Monday came and during an admin rummage at work Sarah appeared and asked for my address. We had fun, we fucked till her wedding day and I asked her not to go through with it as I had fallen for her. We ended, crestfallen. Interesting oh her her special day she wore a thong which had my cum stains on it (this I found out after the wedding as clearly I didn’t go) when I bumped into her a year later out shopping with my then new girlfriend. The girlfriend was at the counter and Sarah came over and she nudged and winked and whispered the story about the stained thong and if I fancied going at it again. This time I said no; she turned and with a hint of wisdom in those naughty eyes said ‘D - I’m not unfaithful I just like sex. Everyone does it…’ and left

Anyway my whole perception changed about the infidelity’s of both sexes from then on

I still reminisce about those times though xx

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan
over a year ago

Outside Telford

This is a really interesting situation and I really struggle to see how anyone can be ‘the other person’.

My neighbour is sleeping with her boss who’s married with two kids…he pops round for nookie a couple of times a week and she’s left with weekends alone while he plays ‘family man’…I don’t understand the situation at all.

What is it that keeps you going? Is it just sex or is there hope he’ll break the family up one day??

By *ark_KnightsMan
over a year ago

london

So wise and so true

It sure does wonders to consider being on the receiving end too like being the woman and not the other woman ….

Such depth and wisdom

By *ish18Man
over a year ago

Armagh

More great writing and look forward to more

By *tmostakiss1Man
over a year ago

DC

I’m in. I want to hear all about this.

By *eejay2015Woman
over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

It's shit being the woman who is cheated on. I've never cheated on anyone and won't knowingly be the other woman again either.

over a year ago

It's not healthy for anyone involved in my opinion. If you feel the need to cheat you need to let the other person exit your life first so you can both retain some dignity. Then go have your fun.

But sometimes it's not that simple I know.

Post new Message to Thread