Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

On the hunt for kickers

Jump to newest

By *ornycouplepz OP   Couple
over a year ago

here and there

So a few months ago the Mr had gone to work and turned out that a pair of my knickers had got suck to the velcro on his work trousers, and him being his usual jokey self text me and told me and said he would enjoy them later ,witch got me feeling excited .I hadn't ever thought about him used my knickers to wank with would be a turn on but turns out is very much is .so that eveing I told him to do me a video of him coming over them ,witch he did and was massive turn on .fast forward to now and its very much a big turn on for me now receiving videos of him using my knickers .out of the blue the other night he said what if it was another womans knickers he was using and as before it got me rather excited ,so I am now on the hunt for a willing sexy female who is willing to help us out and see if him doing it is as hot as the thought of it x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornycouplepz OP   Couple
over a year ago

here and there

Feel free to pm us if you don't want to post here x

By *ICK47Man
over a year ago

banbury

"So a few months ago the Mr had gone to work and turned out that a pair of my knickers had got suck to the velcro on his work trousers, and him being his usual jokey self text me and told me and said he would enjoy them later ,witch got me feeling excited .I hadn't ever thought about him used my knickers to wank with would be a turn on but turns out is very much is .so that eveing I told him to do me a video of him coming over them ,witch he did and was massive turn on .fast forward to now and its very much a big turn on for me now receiving videos of him using my knickers .out of the blue the other night he said what if it was another womans knickers he was using and as before it got me rather excited ,so I am now on the hunt for a willing sexy female who is willing to help us out and see if him doing it is as hot as the thought of it x "
I'll swap you a load of mine for some of yours for hubby to video himself coming in them and I'd do the same with yours. Banbury horny guy.x

By *ionrampant500Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

More fun to let someone else’s hubby cum in your knickers ?

Post new Message to Thread