Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

a kinky hotel meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I got chatting to someone after browsing various profiles on another site. Reading his profile, looking at photographic evidence on the page I thought "fucking hell .. could this be a match at last on here?".

We moved to chatting on kik. Talk of limits & experiences etc followed.

He liked my profile & pics a lot. I wasn't sure he'd be genuine so I bided my time, testing to see if his patter would descend into asking for lurid descriptions of what I'd do - "and then what.... And then what? And then what?".. that's the telltale sign of a classic timewaster in my experience. No, none of that. Could this be ?

Pretty soon we realised we'd have to explore our kinks in person. Dates were passed back & forth until we both arrived on something that worked for us both. October 14th as it happened.

He booked a hotel room through a day room booking site & we both took time off work.

We already established we both had enough toys of the trade to make our meeting memorable & fun but we wanted to up the ante a bit. He bought a leather mask & a gag with a protruding dildo. I bought some rope, new stockings , a suspender belt and a very short red tartan skirt.

The date was set, we booked time off, the room was booked & new goodies were on their way.

To be continued...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oooh exciting!

over a year ago

Worries set in at their side whether their new goodies would arrive in time but I reassured them we could still have a lot of fun even without them.

At my end, work conspired to interfere with our grand plan. Stressful, but these things can't be helped.

Luck was on my side & I got finished earlier than expected on Wednesday night. I got home, packed a bag with girly clothes, makeup & most of my kinky gear then had a bath to do my final preparations. When I say I'm smooth all over I mean ALL over!

Then I went to bed, hard & horny as hell thinking about all the fun we had in store for the following morning.

I have to admit I wasn't brimming with confidence my kinky acquaintance would show up, so I'd made our meet on a Thursday. The hotel was near York which isn't a kick in the arse from Leeds, and the awesome Quest tgirl Thursday would have made a perfect plan B.

I managed to get only about 3 hours sleep & woke with a raging hardon. No, no time to sort that out I'd better get some breakfast & hit the road.

I got to the hotel just before 7am. The earliest my date could check in was 9am. Yeah I'm nearly always that keen.

I parked up in a quiet part of the carpark & started getting ready. Jeans & undies off, I slipped into my new 6 strap suspender belt & seamed stockings. A sheer thong was next followed by bra & breast forms. Then an animal print dress, sparkly black ankle boots.

Then it was time to do my makeup. I didn't want to overdo it because I knew I'd be walking through hotel reception & didn't want to look too out of place. Then came my hair & jewelry.

By the time I was fully ready it was 8am. I got a message saying he was on his way. Let's really hope so, I thought.

My cock was twitching at the prospect of going to his room & us kissing our hellos. More than just twitching I leaked precum.

By the time I got a notification from Kik that he was in his room ready for me my knickers were very damp.

He sent me the room number & directions from the front door. easy enough, just have to walk right through an almost deserted breakfast area. My heart raced.

I grabbed my bag, got out of my car, locked it & started walking towards the hotel building. My nerves calmed a little but the sight of staff milling around concerned me. Would I be read? Would anyone guess I was making a beeline for a guest's room with a bag full of kink in tow behind me, like some crossdressed working girl? Actually the thought of anyone guessing kind of turned me on too.

I strutted in, past reception & through the breakfast area. "Good morning miss" a man said. I kind of hmmmed back at him & headed for the corridor. "Good morning" a cleaner said to me. Jesus! Is it too much to ask for these people to not be here seeing me?

I reached the room at last & knocked on the door.

over a year ago

The door opened, with him hiding for reasons that soon became apparent.

As promised he was decked out in his leather face mask with eye, nose & mouth holes, latex chaps with front & rear zips. And sheer black tights.

What a kinky sight to behold. He stood in front of me & I said he could touch me. His soft hands caressed my stocking clad legs . I kissed him softly on the mouth, gradually tonguing his mouth ever more. I was already hard as hell in my thong. It flopped out & he stroked it gently. Oohhhhhhh fuuuuuck. This is actually happening.

It was looking like our plan to have me completely ruin him was on after all.

By *idzmaleMan
over a year ago

telford

Loving the story. Very kinky xx

over a year ago

"Loving the story. Very kinky xx"

It's true btw xx

By *idzmaleMan
over a year ago

telford

Can’t wait to read a lot more.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 02:20:45]

By *idzmaleMan
over a year ago

telford

Why you remove the post.

over a year ago

I sat on the edge of the bed & told him to kneel & worship my legs . His hands & soft lips caressed the sheer nylon & I sighed deeply. Holy fuck he's good at this I thought.

He was almost in a rush to get higher up so I turned over & told him to carry on over the seams of my stockings. My cock was still hanging out of my thong & brushed against the silky material of my dress. If I wasn't careful I was gonna be cumming wayyyy too soon

I turned back over & lifted the hem of my dress. He knew that was the signal to do what he said he'd been dreaming of - to take my cock in his mouth.

Oh, the sight of him, the feel of his mouth surrounding my cock was immense. Jesus I've missed this so much I said. That's it slut suck my cock. Take it all in your mouth. Fuuuuuck yeah suck it. I thrust my hips gently at first. Christ, so close so soon again... I gestured him to stop.

We kissed again, I stood & told him to put his hands behind his back.

Grabbing a length of rope I tied his hands tightly. More rope followed across his chest & around his arms. Another rope held his bound hands against his waist.

I pushed him backwards onto the bed then strapped my red ballgag into his open mouth. I kissed him, teasing his lips with my tongue.

It was time for me to get changed...

over a year ago

"Why you remove the post. "
typos lol

By *idzmaleMan
over a year ago

telford

Too busy getting turned on to notice lol ??

over a year ago

I quickly stepped out of the dress & put on a red sheer top & red tartan miniskirt. I took off my boots & stepped into a pair of platform heels with peep toes. I checked myself in the mirror & applied fresh lipstick.

I looked across to the bed where my bound & gagged sub was waiting. I unzipped his latex chaps & his rock hard cock sprung out.

Grabbing more rope I bound his ankles & knees then took pictures of him as he lay there completely helpless. "Struggle for me. See if you can get out of that" I said.

He wriggled & writhed on the bed delightfully. I was in my element!

I smacked his latex clad arse & toyed with his glistening cock. He moaned into the gag as I licked the tip & gently sucked it. I felt him twitch. "No!" I barked & smacked his arse again. "Don't enjoy this too much."

over a year ago

I untied his legs, arms & hands then bound his wrists to his legs just above the knee ensuring I could have access to his arse.

I revealed his butt cheeks by unzipping his latex chaps, buried my face & gave his hole a lick. A lubed finger followed. Gawd he wasn't lying when he told me he was tight. He soon relaxed a bit & I used two fingers next, probing around inside him. He moaned loudly into the ballgag.

Post new Message to Thread