Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Story I wrote for a couple

By *lkaline92 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

A while back a couple were advertising to receive fantasies in their inbox based on cuckolding and some degrading. I sent the below to them, which was well received, but sadly didn't transpire to anything more. I thought I'd post it here for your, hopeful, enjoyment. It gets more degrading as it goes and does involve some M/M contact...

This scenario would start in a public setting, such as a bar. As you arrive at the agreed time, with your husband, you spot me already seated at a table. We exchange greetings and you both take seats opposite me. Over drinks we get to know each other and break the ice with some flirting. A few drinks in the flirting is getting more and more heated, at that point I lean in and ask for the evidence that you have compiled with my instructions. You slide your phone over to me and hit play on the video queued up, the video clearly shows you in the dress you are wearing, bending over and your husband slide a plug into your ass before you pull up your sexy underwear ready to leave. I hand your phone back and instruct you to go to the bathroom and remove your underwear. You do as you are told, as you come back I gesture for you to sit next to me, you hand me your underwear, I can feel that its damp with your wetness. I put my arm around you as we continue to talk and drink. Our hands begin to wander over each other as your husband watches powerless as everyone's seen you walk in with him, but now getting felt up by someone else. Your husband finally. willingly, slides the key to his cock cage across the table to me, I take it and secure it away.

We leave the bar, heading to the hotel, your husband following a few steps behind.

We enter the hotel, as soon as the lift doors close I pull you in close, making out with you right in front of your husband, pushing you up against him as we grind together. The doors open and we head to the room. When the door closes I take a seat and instruct your husband to strip off your dress for me, he reveals the rest of your sexy underwear that remains on. I then instruct your husband to strip, he removes his clothes and stands next to you wearing nothing but his cage. I explain the rules to him that, if he follows all instructions properly like a good small dicked cuck he might just get some excitement for himself. He nods his agreement. I then instruct you to remove my clothes, you peel them away until I'm in my boxers, on your knees you slide them down, my cock springs out, 7 inches and thick. You compare cocks for a few moments, holding one in each hand, explaining all the ways the caged cock on one side doesn't satisfy you and all the way you want the other cock to pleasure you.

Having heard enough I push your husband down onto his knees next to you. You stroke my cock before taking it into your mouth as instructed, licking and sucking your way down as deep as you can. All your husband can do is watch as I grab the back of his head and bring him close to watch my cock disappearing into your mouth. My cock now suitably wet I pull out. I pull your husbands mouth open and tilt his head back, I then instruct you to fill his mouth with your saliva so he can taste the cock and cum from your mouth. He swallows and I return my cock to your mouth. I ask him how much he liked the taste, he doesn't give me a direct answer. I pull out of your mouth, order him to stick out his tongue, and proceed to rub my cock up and down on it. I explain that his instruction were clear and disobedience will result in punishment, he nods his understanding. I ask him to open his mouth again, this time I push my cock into his mouth, I pull you in to lick and play with my balls as he sucks and gags. After a few minutes I order you both onto the bed.

I lay you down flat on your back, I lift your legs up to your shoulders before instructing your husband to sit above your head and grab hold of them. With them held in position I head down and begin to tease your wet clit with my tongue, tracing across it, sending shivers across your body. Suitably teased I plunge my tongue in, licking the whole length working you up into a frenzy of moans as you get wetter and wetter. As my tongue continues to work back up on your clit I circle my fingers around your opening, I work my first finger into your pussy, shortly followed by a second. I move then in and out in tandem with my tongue, when I think you are ready I slip the third finger in. Your husband continues to hold your ankles as you moan below him, he can see my tongue working away and how many fingers I have inside you. I apply some lube to my fourth finger and thumb, pulling out slightly to bring all my fingers together I then push forward, all five tucked in and working their way inside. I continue to lick as I stretch you, until my whole fist is inside. I work it forwards and backwards picking up the pace until you are moaning. I keep pace with both my fist and tongue until I feel you clamp down hard as you cum. As you recover I remove my hand. While you catch your breath I retrieve your underwear from earlier, I use it to mop up your cum from my hand and around your pussy. I get your husband onto his knees on the floor. I tie his hands behind his back and his ankles together, then I stuff the soaked underwear into his mouth. I put him onto a chair tied and gagged.

I then get you to bend over towards him, your hands resting on his shoulders, your breasts in his face. I enter you from behind. All he can do is watch your breasts swing and hear you moan in his ear as I thrust in and out. We stay in this position for a while until I pull out and bring him back to his feet. I lay him on his back on the bed, then I instruct you to lay onto of his, your pussy on his mouth, He licks as I enter you again. In this position he cant help but lick both your clit and the whole length of my cock as it goes in and out, he can taste your cum mixed in with my cock. The sensation of your pussy and his tongue push me over the edge as I thrust in and out, I deliver a large load of cum inside you. As I pull out it begins to trickle from you straight onto your husbands mouth. I pull you up to sit right on his mouth, holding his chin down you push as much out as possible onto his tongue, he has no option but to swallow it as it oozes into his mouth. I tell you to lay down on the bed, meanwhile I turn your husbands head to the side and make him lick and suck and cum left on my cock. Then I use my fingers to scoop anything left from you into his mouth.

Seeing that he has done a good job of cleaning up I explain that he will now be rewarded, still being a small dick cuck means that he is denied access to your mouth or pussy, but, I will allow him to pleasure you and himself using your ass. I give you the key to unlock him, it takes moments from it being removed to his cock being hard. I hand him the lube and instruct him to lick your ass before playing with it. He dutifully licks and lubes your ass, sliding a couple of fingers in to help prepare you. I allow him to play with your clit as well to help warm you up. Once you are ready he puts you on your side and works his way in, I sit on the other side and take over playing with your pussy. I use my fingers to continue teasing your clit. When I feel him starting to thrust I slide a finger inside your pussy to work your G spot at the same time. You moan with the dual pleasures from both sides. I allow him to keep going for a few minutes before ordering him to roll onto his back with you on top of him. He does so keeping himself as far into your ass as he can get. I move between your legs and slide my cock into your pussy, completing your DP. My thrusts are strong enough to allow you to move up and down your husband cock as well as feel mine moving in and out. I make sure that you climax to your hearts content, leaving you spent.

Eventually I pull out and tell your husband to as well. For being an obedient cuck he will get to cum today, but it will be in the manner of my choosing. I get him to lay flat on the floor, I then instruct you to grab hold of his ankles and bring his legs over his head so that his cock is aimed at his own face. I explain that small dick cucks should not be allowed to cum over other people without first cumming on themselves. With that I grab his cock and begin to stroke, aiming it directly at his face. I stroke hard and fast, breaking through any resistance he has, until I feel his cock begin to throb and pulsate, as his first stream spurts out I stop stroking, hold aim onto his face, ensuring no further pleasure from the experience. He unloads a full torrent onto his face coating it.

Without allowing him to clean up I would put you both on your knees in front of me faces together. Using your mouth to push me over the edge I'd coat you both with my load allowing it to wash over both your faces and chests.

I'd then explain that it would be rude not to show off your new jewellery, bringing you both to your feet, I would open the hotel room door and instruct you to walk hand in hand down the corridor and back, wearing nothing but my cum.

On your return I would instruct you to lick each others faces and gather a mouthful of cum, his and mine all mixed together, I'd allow you to kiss for the first time that night, swapping our cum back and forth until it was all swallowed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread