Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An Unusual but fun first meet

Jump to newest

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

Enjoying writing these stories so thank you for all the positive comments

This one is true and happend a few years ago before Covid spoilt all the fun…

I’d been chatting to a lady on another forum for a few weeks - she’d split from her husband and lived with her grown up daughter in the marital home. She had been feeling low and bored and hence had started using the internet sites to pass the time and maybe meet someone.

We’d been chatting for a few weeks, had exchanged numbers and spoken on the phone a few times as well as exchanged pictures- some naughty.

We’d spoken about meeting but never seemed to sort it mainly due to work and distance until finally we agreed a date. We’d teased and played for each other and she was definitely starting to come out of her shell a bit but wasn’t ready for sex.

This was fine as i actually felt good that I’d helped her - I’d been there years ago when my marriage ended and it can be a very lonely place

We’d arranged for me to go to hers so we could meet for real - I even teased her that I’d strip to tight boxers to torment her - she didn’t think I’d have the bottle and dared me too

Game on…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

The evening before our meeting we were chatting on the phone - she’d msg in the morning to ensure her daughter had gone to work and to make sure everything was ok- I’d set off after the rush hour traffic had eased so aimed to be at hers about 10:30. She said she wasn’t nervous and I joked well we’ll see if you feel the same tomorrow

The next morning I was up showered and ready - she messaged me about 8:15 to say everything was fine and her daughter had gone to work- i messaged back at 09:30 to say I was on my way - she replied she still wasn’t nervous- I was but didn’t tell her!

I arrived about 10:30 and messaged her that I was outside- she greeted me at the door smiling - she is about 5ft 3, with brown hair and probably about a size 16 - she does have great boobs - 36d she says but is trying to loose weight and wants them to be smaller - i of course disagreed with that!

She was wearing jeans and a white blouse which did show a little cleavage- something we’d talked about as she knows I love that - I’m a boob man

We kissed on the cheek and she invited me into the lounge while she made a coffee- I bit the bullet and removed my trousers and socks so was left in just a pair of tight white boxers and polo shirt. I walked through to the kitchen and up behind her placed my hand on her shoulder, gave her a kiss on the head and said dare completed- she turned around and laughed saying oh very nice you naughty man

I turned around lifted the back of my shirt up wiggled and walked back into the lounge - she tried to smack me but missed laughing

I sat down as she followed me through a couple of minutes later with the coffees- I was sure she’d undone another button on her blouse as she was showing more cleavage than when I arrived! My heart was definitely beating faster now and my blood definitely draining to lower down!

We sat chatting initially small talk about the journey etc while drinking the coffee before she commented that she didn’t think I’d do it - referring to me stripping- I agreed that I wasn’t sure i would either but then once here thought just do it it’ll break the ice - she laughed well it did that alright - love the white shorts. I pulled my shirt up a little so we could see everything and put my arm up offering her to cuddle up - she did immediately and also placed her hand on my tummy…

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow this is great I'm very envious

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

I’m continued to stroke her arm whilst having a lovely view down her cleavage which of course resulted in my cock hardening- something she picked up on. She looked up at me and smiled saying you ok there - I said yes as she twigged that I was enjoying her view - she laughed again saying looks like I’m winning the teasing game then pushed her head back a little more pushing her chest out further - mmmm you’ve got great boobs I said- I think they are too big she replied - we agreed to disagree on that one!

She then swung her legs around so she was laying on the sofa - let’s get more comfortable she said so i swung mine round - she undid another button on her blouse- her white bra now clearly on show and put her head on my chest - i could now see down her top past her boobs to her bare tummy - omg what a view.

My cock was now rock hard with my tip upto the waist band - she slipped her hand under my shirt raising it up my stomach and gently stroked my tummy just above the top of my boxers. You’ll have me purring in a minute I said - awww are you struggling she replied - no I’m fine I said - are you sure she said her hand moving slightly lower and touching the tip of my cock as she stroked across my tummy- mmmm well maybe I am a little I joked - awww well we can’t have that can we and she went lower this time her hand stroking across the tip of my cock. I moaned gently and placed my hand on one of her boobs. She stopped briefly and said she was fine with me on her boobs but would I mind not going any further. I said no probs - she went onto say she didn’t want to upset me - i said no problem we would stop If she was uncomfortable- she said she wasn’t but just didn’t want me to touch her lower or go any further today

I said no problem - she then continued but if your happy for me to continue and she she moved her hand a little lower this time stroking my cock up and down- I’ll suffer I replied - she gave my balls a little tap - yeh I can see that she laughed - I yelped with the surprise- she apologised oh was that too hard - no not at all you just made me jump - I love it

Oh kinky are you and she gave my balls another tap and then a squeeze - mmmm god I love that I replied- she continued to stroke and squeeze my cock able balls with the occasional tap which was a little firmer each time - it wasn’t long before I was really struggling- a wet precum patch clearly visible through my shorts- she paused for a moment oh look at you - yes I’m getting really close I replied…

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

A great start !

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

It's going well

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Nicely told

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ellsuitedMan
over a year ago

Elstree

Interesting

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *om1962Man
over a year ago

Brighton

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

I’ll let you calm a little she said and moved her hand back onto my stomach - fuck you’ve a nice touch i said - really? She replied - god yes look what you’ve done to me - she laughed - my cocks rock hard and a wet patch around the tip - are you sure it’s not you perving my boobs that’s got you so worked up - we both looked - her blouse undone past her boobs and her fantastic cleavage in white bra on full display- well that view certainly helps - she giggled well it’s been a while since I’ve done anything like this and you do have a very nice cock. She gave me another stroke running her finger nails up and down the length of my shaft.

I moaned god that’s nice - she then tapped my balls and then tapped all the way up my cock including my helmet that was wet and clearly shaped through my boxers - your going to pop me if you carry on I said

Would you like me to she asked - of course I replied if your ok with it - she giggled more - I’ll let you calm down a bit first this is fun.

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

The next hour or so consisted of us chatting with the occasional stroke of my cock and tap or squeeze of my balls - she was clearly keeping me hard without making me cum and was obviously enjoying it. I can’t say I wasn’t of course but I’d been close a few times and was now feeling a little frustrated and on edge wishing she’d just relieve me.

I eventually said something- you must have got me so close several times now - I’m going to explode when I do cum. She giggled more oh really- have I won the teasing game then? Well yes I guess so but I haven’t really teased you as I don’t want to push you. She replied ah ok fair enough- if we meet again and I feel more confident would you like to try again - oh yes definitely I replied and then we’ll see who wins

She laughed and moved to get up - back in a sec I need the loo and I’ll get some tissues…

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Loving how this is building up

By *uvs2snog OP   Man
over a year ago

crawley

She returned and cuddled back up on the sofa but with a surprise- she’d removed her bra and put her blouse back on - her nipples poking out - mmmmm now that is teasing me I said - she giggled and undid a couple of buttons giving me a gorgeous view and said am I? I laughed and slipped my hand down her blouse cupping her boob and then gently tweaking her nipple - she stopped me noooo I won’t be able to cope - you can only look now and she proceeded to caress me again

Fuck I was horny she certainly knew how to tease

I’m not going to last I said I’m ready to explode- she giggled how would you like me to make you cum- anyway you like I replied I’m so horny now you can do anything you like - oh really she said and started tapping my cock and balls up and down

Shall I take these off I asked - oh thought you said I could choose she replied- well yes but - well nothing then let me play a little longer and she tapped me a little firmer making me whince a little - oh you do like me smacking you don’t you - god yes I said

She then slipped her hand inside my boxers grabbing hold of me quite firmly for the first time - it nearly made me cum it was so nice - I took a deep breath trying to hold back

Oh I am being mean aren’t I you’re really struggling aren’t you - yes I am a bit I replied - she pulled my boxers down and I slipped them off - they were quite damp from precum- she said I’ll let you off then as I was tempted to make you cum while wearing them so you’d have to drive home in them - omg I laughed that’s very horny and mean - yes it’s quite a long time for you to have to wear them so I’ll let you off

She started tapping me again up and down my cock and balls getting a little firmer each time - it was so horny and making me whince a little - my cock twitching with each smack - she said she’d never done this before as she smacked my balls a little harder - I loved it and told her so - she cupped my balls and squeezed them - I moaned more loudly and my cock was stood bolt upright twitching - is that to hard she asked - no squeeze harder I replied - she did making me moan more - harder I asked and she did - omg you’re going to make me explode just keep squeezing- she squeezed harder to the point of pain and pleasure and i shot my load - it went up my stomach and onto her blouse making her jump - omg she jumped - she grabbed my cock and wanked me sending another load onto my stomach followed by a third - she kept wanking me until I begged her to stop - she gave a couple more pulls before rubbing my helmet making me beg before stopping and rubbing the cum off her hands onto my chest - wow you did cum a lot she said - omg that was amazing I said

I stayed another hour or so before heading home - we’ve met up a couple of times since and had full sex - the last time we spoke she’d got herself a boyfriend and everything was great

True story

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Fabulous

By *ormladMan