Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time properly dressed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Inspired by another story here, though not as sexy. This is my introduction to dressing.

After exploring from time to time at home with bits and pieces of clothes (and having had clothes found once) I tried to put it out of my head.

One night I was listening to a late night show and they happened to be talking to a TV about a dressing service in Dublin, something I had never heard of. Listening with intent I heard the TV describe what was on offer and noted down the number. A couple of weeks later I finally got the nerve to ring them and arrange a visit.

The day arrived and I was so nervous. This was the first time I would show this side to anyone else. I went in and was welcomed. Part of the discussion before hand was regarding the outfit I wanted to be dressed in and I had gone for waitress (working as a waiter I often admired the female outfits).

So shortly afterwards I was standing in front of a mirror in black blouse and skirt, panties and stockings, heels and white apron, with my face made up and a blonde wig. It felt like heaven and the first time I remember receiving a compliment for how I looked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very pleasing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread