Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Hotwife in the making...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ashley has always been an amazingly sexy woman and my best friend. It was a given that we would be together as a married couple.

I would really enjoy the fact that on a night out in a club, Ashley would get a lot of attention and I would have no issue watching her dance with her friends and sometimes even other guys when I took a break from the dancefloor to enjoy her sexy moves.

There was something about watching another guy chat her up not realising I was watching. It was always a huge turn on for me and I could always see Ashley become embarrassed and shy and then leave the dance floor in the club to come and find me.

I would always be waiting with a big smile and tell her to enjoy herself and go back and dance. At first she would be surprised and tell me that she had to get away from a guy that was getting too close, but I would quickly reassure her that it was ok and just enjoy the dance and not to worry if he put his hands on her bum or even if she could feel him get hard as they danced. It was just a dance after all, I would say adding unless you wanted to have some fun? Ashley would blush and just laugh it off.

Up until then, I had never told Ashley that I had a fantasy of watching her with another guy. I knew in myself that my pleasure came from watching her and pleasuring her. As a couple our sex life was great and I would enjoy watching Ashley lie back as I pleasured her, licking her clit and finger fucking her, making her squirt onto me. It was that view that started me thinking about watching her is the same throws of passion but with another man.

The feelings became stronger every time we had sex. If I was in a 69 with her, I would mention as she sucked me and I licked her, Wouldn’t it be great if another guy was here right now fucking your pussy as I licked you. Ashley would respond by moaning and sucking me harder. I would wonder how she would react if I told her I would love to watch her have some fun with another guy, but waited. Looking for the right moment.

The next time we had sex, I mentioned the same scenario and Ashley responded by sucking me so hard and wanking me so fast, telling me she would love it, having another cock fuck her deep, just the way she likes it, that I came immediately. It was explosive and the cherry on the cake was that Ashley kissed me with her mouth full of cum. I was lost in the moment as she kissed me but I really enjoyed the taste of my cum.

We lay there after and talked about what had just happened. I asked her if she would like to have some fun with another guy. Ashley asked me if I wanted to sleep with other women too and I told her, my only desire was to enjoy watching her with another man, hoping he could make her cum and for her to have an amazing time with him, with my blessing. We spoke for a few hours and I showed her a number of hotwife videos online which explained the scenario clearly. Ashley understood the scenario and we agreed to try it at least once to see if we were both ok with it.

The next morning, Ashley woke up with a smile and asked me if we were going out that night for some fun? I smiled and realised that she was still ok with what we had talked about the night before and said of course. I could feel myself getting hard at the thought already and then took Ashley shopping for a new outfit to wear and some sexy lingerie. I wanted her to look amazing when we went out that night and hopefully get a lot of attention. The shopping trip was a success and Ashley got ready for the night out. She was wearing a figure hugging dress which showed her size 12 body off perfectly. All the curves were in the right places.

Later, we arrived in town and we got out near to a number of clubs and bars. We had a few drinks at a bar first and I could see guys looking Ashley up and down which got me hard again. I was just scanning the room for someone suitable looking for Ashley. I knew that was my role for the night and I was going to try my hardest to find someone for her.

We then moved onto a nightclub which had a good mix of men and women where after a drink, we decided to have a dance. Everyone was close together and we were moving around the dance floor when we got separated from each other for a moment. I lost sight of Ashley and then noticed her with another guy dancing between us.

I looked at him as he hadn’t noticed me and I thought he looked good for her. A Well groomed, smartly dressed black man with a short goatee beard and short hair. He had a good muscular body and I was pleased. I looked at Ashley and gave her the thumbs up. She smiled back at me and she continued to dance with him. I took a seat at a table next to the dance floor to enjoy the show.

I could see Ashley dancing with him and she kept looking over every so often, to make sure I was ok. I would respond with a thumbs up back to her. After a few dances Ashley suddenly made her way over and the guy walked towards the mens room. I asked her how she was and she could only reply, Oh My God. He is so nice. I smiled feeling pleased that she was ok with him.

I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she sheepishly said Yes. I laughed and replied it’s a bit late to be all shy about it. She needs to make it happen. She told me she had to be quick as Elijah had just gone to the toilet. I told her that she needs to tell him after a few songs that she would love to invite him back to the house and have some fun and mention that her husband was here and completely approved of him. It was the only way to make it happen and hopefully he would be game and not be scared off because I wanted to watch. I then reminded her to enjoy herself with him and have a kiss, have a feel of his body and get closer if she can. I was enjoying the show so far….

Ashley agreed and left the table as she saw Elijah returning to the dance floor. Just then, the music changed to a slower style and I watched with my cock getting harder as Erroll moved closer to Ashley. This was what I was waiting to see. I watched them both dance close with a smile on my face. I had to pinch myself that this was happening. My fantasy coming true as long as Elijah was cool with everything.

As I watched, I noticed that Ashley caught Elijah’s eyes as he placed his hands on her bum. She moved her hands over his back and down to his bum and pulled him closer to her so that they were touching. Just then Elijah bent forward a little and kissed Ashley. It was not just a peck on the lips. This was a clear indication from him that he wanted her. His tongue pushing into Ashley’s mouth and she responded with her tongue. It was passionate. It was hot to watch and I was rock hard watching. They both kissed for a few moments and I watched Elijah’s hand caress Ashley’s breast and move down to her thigh length dress, moving from the fabric to her skin. Ashley then whispered for a few moments in Elijah’s ear and they stopped and looked over to me. I smiled and put my hand up to say Hi, before calling them over.

Elijah followed Ashley who was clearly glowing and introduced him to me. He started off by trying to apologise, but I stopped him mid-sentence, telling him it was all my idea and if Ashley was still happy to have some fun, then lets not waste time.

I turned to Ashley who smiled and looked at Elijah, before she placed her hand on his trousers to feel his cock and then asked him, Do you want to come back to ours and have fun with me as my husband watches? Elijah didn’t hesitate and agreed....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oggin manMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Great story. A massive fantasy of mine

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Now this is a story!! Love the Hotwife scenario.

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

Don't stop there, carry on please. X

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

over a year ago

Continued...

We left the club and took an Uber back home. I let Ashley sit in the back with Elijah as I sat in the front. As I spoke to the driver, I looked over my shoulder and could see Elijah moving his hand up Ashley’s thigh before she stopped him and quickly removed her thong, passing it to me in the front. I was so hard I knew I could explode right there and then, but told the driver to put his foot down and get us home quickly. I then watched as Elijah kissed Ashley, and she spread her legs moving his hand onto her thigh.

He then moved his hand slowly up her thigh where she spread her legs more. I could see her pussy glistening. It was so wet that I wanted to taste her too. But Elijah’s hand stopped on her pussy as he teased her clit. Ashley let out a whimper as she tried to not let the driver hear and then as Elijah slid his finger inside her pussy, she rolled her eyes back and enjoyed the ride home.

When we arrived, we got out and I opened the door letting Ashley and Elijah inside. I made some drinks for us all as Ashley said she was going to slip into something more comfortable. I gave Elijah his drink and reassured him that everything was cool and it was initially my idea with Ashley agreeing. This relaxed him as I also told him that I wanted him to really pleasure Ashley, make her cum as many times as he could and also enjoy her for himself too.

Ashley soon appeared at the bottom of the stairs in the lounge and was wearing suspenders and stockings with a lace body and thong. She looked incredible and Elijah could only say WOW! As his jaw dropped open. Ashley then sat us both down as she played some sexy music and gave Elijah a lap dance. She was a great dancer and knew all the moves.

I watched with a big smile on my face as she sat on his lap, gyrating on his cock before turning round and unleashing it from Elijah’s trousers. I couldn’t see at first as Ashley’s sexy body blocked my view but I heard her say Oh My God, its huge before giggling a little. She moved to the side and showed me. Elijah had a huge cock. It looked about 9” and was rock hard and thick. I knew Ashley had hit the jackpot with his cock.

I watched as Ashley stroked his cock and sucked it. I couldn’t resist as she was bent over facing him with her ass in the air towards me, that I went over and licked her pussy. Ashley was soaking wet and really turned on. I was enjoying tasting her juices as I heard her suck Elijah, moaning as she did. After a few moments, I stopped and gave Ashley a cheeky slap on hum bum and told her to have the time of her life...

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Sounds like a fun night for all.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Ashley stood up and turned round and kissed me. She pushed her tongue deep inside my mouth as I sucked it. I could smell sex on her breath but it was the smell of sex from another man. We kissed passionately and I moved back, indicating for her to go upstairs. Ashley then smiled and took Elijah’s hand and led him upstairs. I followed them into the bedroom and sat down, watching Elijah lay Ashley on the bed. He bent down and licked her pussy. Ashley moaned. I could see why too….Elijah also had a big wide tongue and he was good at using it. I took my cock out and slowly wanked it as I enjoyed the show.

Elijah continued and after a few moments I heard Ashley moan. She continued to moan and then gyrate her hips as she pushed her pussy into Elijah’s mouth. A few more moves of his tongue and Ashley came. Her body shook as she did so I could see Elijah had worked wonders with his tongue.

Elijah quickly got up and completely undressed before leaning back down and licking Ashley. This time he put two fingers inside her pussy which made Ashley shout out Oh Yes Fuck Me! So Elijah finger fucked her and before long she came again, but this time it was harder and she squirted over his hand. I could see Elijah loved this as he pulled out his fingers and licked then before continuing on her pussy. A few moments later Ashley came again and took hold of Elijah, saying fuck me now. I want you deep inside of me. I want to feel your cock.

It was so horny watching them both that I nearly came and had to slow down my wanking. I stopped for a few moments and checked if they both wanted a memory of the night. Both agreed to a quick video and a few photos, so I took some of Elijah licking Ashley’s pussy before he moved his cock towards it. She was so wet and ready to take him. I was ready to watch. Ashley lay on her back and spread her legs. Elijah stroked his cock and then put the tip onto her pussy. I could see how big he was. He slowly slid the tip of his cock into Ashley’s wet pussy. She immediately let out a moan in sheer pleasure.

Elijah slowly moved it back and forth, and I could see Ashley’s pussy widening, ready to take more of his long thick cock. After a few movements back and forwards, Elijah slid all 9 inches of his cock into Ashley and she let out a slow moan, completely enjoying the feel. I then took a video of them fucking as he moved his hips slowly fucking Ashley. She was smiling at me, enjoying every moment and whispered Thank You between every moan.

I stopped filming and started to wank my cock again, as I lay on the bed next to Ashley. Watching Elijah fuck her was incredible and being right next to her, hearing every sound of her moaning and the wetness of her pussy with Elijah’s balls slapping on her as he picked up his rhythm was exactly what I wanted to experience.

Ashley was clearly enjoying herself and after a moment she spread her legs wider telling Elijah to go deeper. Hearing that was enough for my cock to leak precum as I wanked. I couldn’t help taste it as I watched Elijah go deep into Ashley. Her legs spread so wide and her moaning with every thrust...

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lucky girl hope you both fill her then cover her

over a year ago

She then told Elijah to fuck her from behind. She told him I want to feel you so deep inside me as my husband licks me. This is his fantasy too so I couldn’t deny him this moment.

Elijah was happy to help and I was surprised but also pleased. I got into a 69 position with Ashley as she took my cock in her mouth. She said she could taste my pre cum and sucked me and wanked my cock. I lay under her, licking her clit, listening to her moan before I looked up and saw Elijah moving into position. His cock over my face. I stopped licking Ashley and told Elijah to fuck Ashley deep. Elijah then slid the tip of his cock in to Ashley’s pussy and I continued licking her clit. With one thrust he was deep inside her and Ashley immediately sucked me harder. Elijah then fucked Ashley and I had a front row seat. I could see every stroke of his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. It looked amazing and I was in heaven, not at being sucked by Ashley, but also at the sight of her taking another cock.

Elijah started to get faster. I could hear him getting close to cumming. Ashley was moaning also, enjoying every moment, she was pushing back onto Elijah’s cock as he thrust it towards her. And just then she came again, squirting over my face and over Elijah’s cock. I lapped it all up. She tasted amazing as always.

That was all in needed to Elijah…..he said out that he was cumming too so Ashley sucked me harder. After a few strokes, Elijah came deep inside Ashley. It was amazing. From my position under Ashley, I could see his huge cock pulsating as he shot his hot load inside her. He kept fucking her pussy after her came before pulling out.

Almost instinctively, I saw some cum oozing out of Ashley’s pussy and licked it. Ashley moaned again as she continued to suck me. I licked Elijah’s cum as it oozed out of Ashley’s pussy. I could smell the sex from her pussy. It was so sexy and I loved it. My wife had fucked another man in front of me and she had really enjoyed herself. And I was now enjoying tasting the sex between them, making me feel part of it all as Ashley sucked me harder.

I was close too and stopped licking her as I had a mouth full of her juices mixed with Elijah’s cum. I then came in her mouth. It was an explosive orgasm. One I had never experienced before but amazing all the same.

Ashley turned to me with her mouth full of my cum and kissed me, passing it all to me. Our tongues tangling with each others and I took my cum too before I swallowed it all and we collapsed on the bed.

Elijah lay there with a smile on his face telling us both he enjoyed the show and we had to be the horniest first timers he had ever met.

After a quick shower with Ashley, Elijah swapped numbers and we arranged to meet again soon before he left.

I then asked if Ashley had enjoyed herself and she beamed with a huge smile telling me we should have done it sooner. She asked if I was ok with it all and I told her it was perfect.

We plan another night out soon.

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Great story

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing with us

By *obmarieCouple
over a year ago

Mid Wales& Border

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Thank you all for the feedback. It was fun writing and even more fun sharing with my wife...She wants more now lol

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Excellent writing. Thank you

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story , thanks for sharing xxx

By *lmostDeviantCouple
over a year ago

Tameside

We’ll be reading this soon

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Great story, well written, do continue please

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Bookmarked

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS
over a year ago

City

over a year ago

Fantastic story. Ashley is really hot and deserves lots of big cock!

Post new Message to Thread