Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Shy Whore

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can not pretend I'm not aroused. I mean who wouldn't be? From the moment she walked in here, every inch of her screamed pure feminine sexuality, from the unaffected sway of her hips to her half lidded stare. Her lips are plump and full - left all natural, without gloss or garish lipstick. Her cheekbones are precisely angled giving her an elfin look that does something inexplicable to me. Her body is the stuff of dreams. Long slender legs running up to a behind like the most tender of peaches. Her waist nips in to give her the perfect hourglass figure and above her breasts sit like two milky white doves. Her crowning glory is her hair. It is the deepest most vibrant red, wild and thick it tumbles across her shoulders in corkscrew curls that are surely too perfect to be natural.

I want her. Badly. There is no doubt about that. And so does every other man in this room. The difference is I never go with prostitutes. So I am rooted to the chair in the corner of the room, relegated to merely watching the proceedings.

By now she is completely naked, undressed by Liam my best friend and stag. Since it is his party, he is the first to touch her which he does with glee and a surprising amount of gentility.

'It's Ciara isn't it?' he says trailing a hand along her inner thigh.

She nods and raises her blue eyes to his, as a shudder runs through her. I'm thinking she seems awfully reserved for a whore but as this thought enters my head she slowly lies back on the bed and spreads her legs in silent invite to us all. Murmurs of approval and low whistles echo around the room as we all take in her glistening labia with its tantalising clit buried within its moistened folds. Her skin is the colour of pale pink sea shells. Below her slightly gaping vagina her back entrance throbs beneath the intensity of our gaze. Liam is upon her now, a breast in each hand and his clothes removed.

He lowers himself onto her feeling her heat. She licks her lips and caresses his taut biceps and shoulders. Since there is still a little room lower down, Tom moves forward and does obeisance between her thighs. I can see his cock twitch forward as he breathes in the musk of her before giving her pussy a long deliberate lick. This elicits a moan and she writhes on the bed prompting Cal and Phil to approach her face with their dicks in their hands. They kneel beside her and she accepts them into her mouth alternately, apparently quite gladly because she closes her eyes and lets out a blissful sigh between sucks.

Liam leaves off massaging and suckling her breasts and informs Tom he wants to take his place. As Tom moves to make way for Liam, I note his slickened skin around his mouth. He licks it as if savouring every drop. I bet it tastes good. From where I'm sitting I get a brief glimpse of her now wide open ready cunt. Obviously Tom has been mining it's depths for as much of her juice as he can get with his mischievous tongue. She squirms at the loss of contact but not for long. Liam steps up between her legs and notches just his tip straight into her beautiful void. It does not satisfy her though. She moans and asks for more. No, she begs him for more. He laughs a little and slowly pushes his way in a fraction at a time. By the time his enormous balls are resting on her skin she hits the crest of her wave. Her whole body goes tense like a wire and she goes off like a rocket moaning and crying out, her head thrown back. When she comes down he starts to move with purposeful thrusts.

'Oh, fuck!' he exclaims through gritted teeth.

She whimpers and sucks in Cals cock right down to the root where he unloads explosively in her throat making her swallow it all. Liam is not far away now either, I can tell. His muscles are tense and every part of him is drenched in sweat. He grips her thighs as he slams into her ferociously. Leaning forward he grabs a handful of her hair and pulls bending himself over her like a bow. He looks down at their place of joining, her lips sheathing him in heaven and he spasms inside her groaning in desperation as she milks his cum from him with pull after pull of her velvety insides.

He withdraws after a minute and everyone including me homes in to take a look. His semen is thick and creamy and we can only see a small amount at the entrance. Phil slips in a finger and scoops a little out spreading it over her lower lips. I think she likes this because she smiles and hangs her head with a sigh.

'You like that baby?' He asks. 'Give a little push so we can see some more of your and Liam's handiwork.'

She complies and a small river starts to gush from her hole. Everyone, including me cheers. I lean forward and with my finger push it back in.

'You worked hard for that Ciara,' I tell her.

She smiles and asks me when I'm going to join in.

'I'm happy to watch.'

Unphased she lies back and lets Phil mount her. The two of them groan and curse as he pounds her clasping pussy. His balls tighten and he thrusts himself to the hilt pumping a gushing torrent of scalding hot creamy sperm into her waiting cavern. She accepts it willingly and then welcomes another load from Tom. By the time he's finished Liam, Cal and Phil are ready to take her again and they all do causing slurping sex noises due to the sheer volume of jizz she contains. By the end of the night she is embedded in the mattress from the pounding she has taken. Everyone except me has come inside her at least three times. A steady river of come flows from her well used vagina, pooling on the sheets at the base of her bum. She sits up, legs still spread and asks one of the guys to take a picture of it on her phone.

Cal obliges taking one from the foot of the bed and one close up for greater detail.

'Well if you guys have finished, I'm just going to use the bathroom here to clean up,' she says with an almost shy smile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aulsmith7Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Love it

By *ommy joeMan
over a year ago

Omagh

Wowww... I like, I like a lot....more plzzzz

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot. I'd love to be on cleaning duties at that meet.

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

Hehe 'scalding hot creamy sperm'

By *azylivingMan
over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

By *howantsit80Man
over a year ago

somewhere near by

Very good enjoyed that a lot

By *ish18Man
over a year ago

Armagh

Great writing and you have the gift for it. Longer stories be even better. Thanks for putting it up

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Fabulous

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for the feed back you sexy beasts xx