Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Swimming pool.

Jump to newest

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

A months back sitting at home bored I asked S if she would like to go swimming baths. S was like I want to go a place where they have slides and other fun stuff to do. Our local swimming baths are more for keep fit and don’t have slides. So I searched up and found a place that was about hour drive but had most of the slides and other water features. So S grabbed our stuff as I checked car oil water etc. After a good drive we got to the swimming baths it was abit of a queue but managed to get it. We headed to the changing room abs got into one of the rooms. As we was changing I noticed that S was fully naked and the thought of Fuking her in there was always a fantasy so my cock got hard and she sed mmm with a cheek smile and wait till we get out of pool not yet she sed while stroking my cock. She got into her black swimsuit abs just as we both about to leave she sed make sure it was hard as that when we get back. Anyways we put our stuff in lockers and headed to the pool. Once in the pool we noticed it was quiet busy but did not bother us. After a short while I had a little swim away from the wall we was holding on to.( S is not a good swimmer ) as I dived back underwater I seen S pull her swimsuit aside and show her shaven pussy. I could not see clearly but her shaven pussy looked amazing. She seen a slide she wanted to try and sed let’s go. We joined the queue for the slide and waited. As we was going up the stairs for the slide I noticed and heard 2 guts chatting and one was looking and pointing at S arse. They was in they 20s and looked well fit. As we got to the top of the stairs for slide. I whispered to S that the 2 guys behind us was checking her out as we came up She smiled and took a look at them and sed I hope they got a good look I don’t mind with a smile. Neathier do I hun I replied. After going on the slides and messing about pool. We went to the jacuzzi. We sat down and relaxed. There was 2 couples and 1 teenage girl and 2 other blokes. After a short while the 2 blokes went and teenage girl with one of the couples. It filled back up quickly lol. One of the guys that was in the queue from the slide came in but sat on opposite side to us. A older guy came in and sat next to S on other side. I could see him looking at S tits as they shock with the bubbles my cock wsd getting hard but I was trying to act as I did not know he was looking. I sed to S I need to go to have a pee and I will be right back. So I went to the bathroom abs when I got back I noticed that S was chatting to the older guy and the younger guy had moved closer to her. I stood back for a while and watched. I could see the younger getting closer to her. I got in the pool wishing I could her what they was saying. After a few mins I noticed that the younger guy was right next to S. She was chatting to him too. I waited there for about 10 mins and then seen the younger guy leave so I went back into jacuzzi and sat next to her. She sed hun this is Paul. We shook hands and I sat down. I let S chat with him and I just relaxed. After sometime paul went and I sed to S you ok if we get out as we had been there for a few hours by now abs we have long drive home to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgck9Man
over a year ago

rotherham

More please fantastic story

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

hot start !

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

... potential

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

She replied I just want you to stay here for while I will be back. I thought nothing of it and off she went I thought yeh I would get some more time in jacuzzi. Sitting there for atleast 10 mins I got bored and went to look for S. After a look I could see her with the younger guy on other side of pool I tried to keep out of they sight. S got out pool and headed to the showers and toilet area. I thought o she must had gone to the toilets. But could see the guy looking at her as she walked away. I started to dive underwater and thought she will be back. After about 15 mins of diving and swimming around I noticed S coming back towards pool with the guy following her. She seen me straight away and came over in pool. The guy walked off in other direction. She kissed me and please just a few mins more in pool and then we can leave. By this time we had been in there for about 3 hour or more so I was kinda wanted to go. After 20-30 mins we headed to the showers. Finally I thought. Lol. We got to the showers and got 2 showers next to each other. While showering I sed I will go get the shampoo and body wash from locker. I went and got shampoo and body wash and by time I got back I seen the paul was in the shower next to S having a chat. I did not think much of it and gave her the shampoo and body wash but by this time the showers was full near S so I walked to the showers on opposite side and and watched S shower. Paul with his back to me was watching her as she put the shampoo in her hand and start to rub it in her hair. Watching the soap run down her body was a turn on. I could see Paul running his hands up and down his body mostly by his cock. I knew he was getting turned on by S and she knew he liked it. Looking at me and smiling biting her lower lip she also knew it was a turn on for me too. I was trying to not show to much as other people was in the showers too. She turned towards the showers and stared to rub the body wash over her body while chatting with Paul. He was looking down at her body as she rubbed her tits and her pussy with body wash on top of her swimsuit and he was rubbing his cock. S was looking down at his cock. S poured some body wash in his hand and he put it inside his swim shorts. S walked over and handed me the shampoo and body wash and sed wait here. Then I seen her walk out showers and Paul followed. With in seconds I had a millon of things running threw my mind and my cock getting hard. I washed up and went to the lockers. I got our clothes from lockers and started to walk around to see where S was. I noticed Paul walk out one of the changing room and walked away I went to look. S was in there pulling her swimsuit over her shoulders. She sed perfect timing. She locked the door and sed I can’t wait to tell you what happened holding my cock in her hand rubbing it slowly. I sed what please tell me. She got my cock out and sat on her knees and started to suk me. As she got me rock hard and told me to sit down. I sat down and she got on top of me. Moving her swimsuit aside from her pussy and sliding my cock in. It was well wet. I sed is it wet from the pool she replied no I’m going to tell you. As she moved back and forth on my cock she started to tell me.

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Do you remember the young guy from jacuzzi. I replied yes. I sucked his cock in this room right there she whispered in my ear. My cock trobbed inside her. Mmm it was big white cock as she pushed back and forth. I could not believe it as she only just met this guy. Him and Paul fingered me in the jacuzzi when you went bathroom. What they both did? She sed yes. But there was to much people in there for them to carry on. He followed me here from pool. I sat next and sucked it for him as he fingered me. I told him I wanted paul here to for them both to to 3sum me. O my cock was rock hard inside of here. I got her 36b tits out and starred to suk her hard nipples. He told me him and his mate from the stair up to side both wanted to Fuk me here but his gone now. She told me she Suked him till he was about to cum then got on her knees and he shoot his load in her mouth. She sed I swallowed it all. I’m a good girl. She smiled. My cock is throbbing. But I’m not finished yet. What you mean?I asked. Paul fuked me too in here. I stood up and bent her over and slid my throbbing cock in her wet pussy. Gagging to hear more. I leaned over her and sed tell more. She sed i brought him here from the showers. I felt his cock in the jacuzzi but only seen it in showers. When I seen it she sed I wanted in me. We walked in locked the door and I got on my knees he walked over and dropped his swimming shorts pulling his big thick hard cock out and put it in my mouth. I could just about get my mouth around it. I suked and licked it all over. Mmm it trobbed in my as I suked him She sed. My cock inside her was throbbing. I told her tell me more.

He told me to take my swimsuit off and sit back. He opened my legs started to lick my pussy putting his tougue deep inside licking all my juices. Mmm that tastes good. He put 2 fingers in me as he licked over and over at my clit. Then he told me to bend over and part my legs. He slid his big cock in me and started to Fuk me hard but kept it quiet as possible as there was people in rooms next to us.

My cock was could not believe how wet she was getting as she told more. She cum letting her juices all over my cock.

Then he told me to turn around and sit on his cock as he sat down.

My slut wife I told her. She replied I came on his cock twice. I love it when she comes i know she been fuked good. Pounding her pussy by this time what happened then?? I asked

He told me he was getting close to coming. I got off and got on floor on my knees and started to suk his cock. I could taste my juice of his cock he stood up and cum in my mouth and my tits.

I could not hold back any longer I turned her around and shoot my cum on her face and on her lips.

Mmmm 3 different cocks on one day she sed. I need to go shower again now. I told her go but don’t wipe cum off face just go with it on her. She put her swimsuit back on and went. I could not believe how this worked out. After awhile she came back abs I went to shower. Still not be able to get my head round it as I walked past the poolside to wards the shower I could see paul relaxing in jucuzzi. I had a quick shower and went back to room. S was there all dressed and ready to go. I get dressed and still with a semi hard thinking what had happened. Once in the car driving back S told me she wanted paul again soon.

I have his number she sed. I’m going to call him soon.

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

So sexy I wish I had been 'paul' !

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Why??? Lol.

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

I’m going to text him right now typing on her phone. I sed who she sed paul. After about 30 mins her phone rang it was paul. She started to chat to him and telling him how he felt inside her. I thought straight away my wife is a slut. He asked who I was and she sed I was hubby but did not mind. He was more then happy. She put on loud speaker so I could hear him telling her how good it was Fuking her. How she sucked him and he wanted to Fuk her again. My cock was getting hard hearing him. So as we was home S stripped off and sat on sofa. Texting paul by this time. She sent him a picture of her all naked and sed come get me.

The next few days she was calling and texting him. After about a week she sed she was going to meet paul again but he wanted to take her out on a date that evening. I agreed and she got all dressed up black thong and black push up bra and skirt with white shirt. Hope he likes it. Half an hour later paul called and sed his about 15 mins away. I could not believe how excited S was. I could see her tits in her low cut top pushing they way out her bra. I sed to S I definitely want her to dress up again that. She came closer and sed anything for you while rubbing my cock. She could feel I was getting hard. A text from paul came. It was a picture of his cock abs sed you will be having this tonight. S showed me and sed this is why I wang him again. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out

You can have both I laughed. She grabbed it and started to suk it. I will need to do my lipstick but it’s worth suking your cock. Just then paul texted that his outside. S sed his outside but I want you to come before I leave. While suking me she sed how does it feel knowing I’m going on a date and going to get fuked by Paul. I pushed my cock deep in her mouth and replied good. Soon enough I shout my load in mouth and she got up went bathroom and got her lipstick done and headed out.

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

Nice!

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

While sitting at home I could not stop thinking what she was upto. We texted each other to make sure she was ok. I had a shower and put a movie on and waited for her to get back but fell asleep on sofa. Around 2 am I heard the door open it was S. she came in as I sat up and she sat next to me. Had a good night?

O it was amazing his a great guy S replied.

What happened? I was dying to know.

More coming soon.

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Continued….

I was dying to know what happened.I had just woke up but was feeling fresh just because I wanted to know it all. S was really happy I could tell from the smile she had on her face. I know she had really enjoyed her night out. Witch made want to know even more.

What happened??

What happened??

My mind was saying.

She started by they went to a bar in town. We don’t drink so she just drank soft drinks. After chatting with Paul for awhile he asked her if she enjoyed the time at the pool changing rooms? Her reply was one minute. At that time she managed to get her thong off under the table and hand it to him. She sed I told him hope that answers your question. Paul took the thong in hand slipped it straight into his pocket. Still with his hand in his pocket he felt it and whispered mmm it’s wet. Well you wanted me to answer. After about 15 minutes later they went back to the car soon as they got in paul pulled me in closer to him and kissed me. I could feel his hand on my tits squeezing them softly. He started the car drove off. I sat there and started to playing with myself I knew he wanted me she sed. I was just imagining her doing that witch was making my cock. They parked up in a lay-by and Paul learned over and sed need a hand?? S sed I took his hand and put it on my wet pussy and sed yes please. He finger fuked me till I cum on his fingers. He then took his fingers and put them in my mouth. I licked his fingers just before he snogged me as I opened his button and unzipped his jeans and pull his big thick out from his boxers shorts. He sat back in his seat and I learned over taking his cock in my mouth. I suked it slow and licked. He fuked my mouth slowly and sed I was great at sucking cock. After a while he sed stop he got out the car and walked round to my side of the car asked me to come out. She sed he held my arm walked to front of the car and sed bend over. I could not believe it she sed I felt like a slut but my pussy was getting wet just realising what she was doing. I felt him sliding his thick cock into my wet pussy. As he was Fuking me cars were going past and he would Fuk me deeper ever time car light would hit us. He sed I want them to see me Fuking you. I came twice just the thought of all them people seening me getting fuked on bonnet was awesome. He then sed I’m cuming I turned around he put his cock in my mouth and he shoot a big cream load. I swallowed it all. Licking her lips. We got back in the car and headed back.

But.. have you checked the cctv?? She asked.

No why? I replied

Check it. I grabbed the remote and started to check playback. She sed go about 20 mins before I came in. Immediately I was watching and they pull up in the car and could see Paul been a gentleman got out opened her door and let her out. She sed keep watching. He walked her up the drive and at the door they started to kiss. Then i could see Paul was fingering her as they carried on kissing. The neighbours hopefully did not see not that me or S cared much lol. Then I could see S take his hand they walk to alley way next to the house. Gutted We not got Cctv camera there. She I asked him do you want me to suck it again for you. He did not say anything just got his cock out as i lowered my self down to it. After sucking abs getting it hard again. He sed stand please and put me up against the wall. He put spit on his fingers and rubbed my arse and sed I want this now. After a good few try’s he managed to slide it in. I started to moan but tried to be quiet as neighbours might hear. He put his hands in pocket and got my thong out and put it in my mouth and sed it will keep you from moaning to loud. At this point S had her hand on my hard cock rubbing it up and down.

He fuked my arse deep and hard. I could feel his balls against my wet pussy. Till he cum inside me. I took the thong out my mouth and wiped his cock with it. I could see on cctv Paul walking back down the drive to his car. S got up and started to undress.

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

As she took her skirt she bent over and sed his cum is still cumming out. I got up of sofa and moved her over to be on all fours on sofa. I put my cock into arse as it was still wet from Paul’s cum. The thought of pushing Paul’s cum deeper in her with my cock was making me Fuk her even more.

Did he Fuk your arse like this?

Yeh but harder. She replied

I started to pound he arse with her moaning. She sed wait I got more.

More? I asked

Yes S replied while unlocking her phone

She put a video on her and Paul Fuking in lay by.

Still with my cock in S arse sliding in and out slowly. She was watching it and sed this is for you. Not only was watching the video making my cock trob that the idea of Fuking Paul’s cum deeper in her. I could not hold back too long and I shoot my cum deep in her. We both showered up and went to bed. The next morning S show me her stained black thongs with her and Paul’s cum on it. I sed well you did have a good night then? Ooo yes I can’t wait for next time S replied.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this can’t wait to hear back from you all. Thank you all readers. X

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

over a year ago

Fantastic read....

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

What a lucky slut your wife is I bet you can’t wait to get her ready for her next meet with him

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

A good read!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Nice one

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *otttcpl69Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Great story. We are both loving it!

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Brilliant story

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *agic tongue tornadoMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

great can I come swimming with you

By *ooBoo95Man
over a year ago

Leyland

I would love to cream pie her

By *wingersimonMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story, very hot.

over a year ago

Hot story…love the pool fun

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Thank you everyone for the amazing comments.

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Brilliant

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

I got hard in a sauna before years ago

By *arsmike111Man
over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

I do hope there a next meet and you both get to fuck her together.

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Have got more to tell soon. Thanks for the comments

By *irralvoyeur78Man
over a year ago

wirral

Great story

over a year ago

What a great story. It’s even better for me because I know S and have fucked her. She is amazing. Fantastic body best tits I’ve ever cum over as well

J

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

over a year ago

Great story

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Brilliant story, hope you have lots more stories to share

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Thank you all for comments. Hopefully S plays I will let you know.

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

I have been turned on a few times at swimming shower and sauna lol

By *unkerbobMan
over a year ago

belfast

Excellent story such a slut wife

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

So hot and horny story.

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

very good

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Paul is going to take S on a date again. Can’t wait to hear what they get upto lol.

over a year ago

Let's hope your not disappointed

Great story love the Mrs going out on a date

Are you going to drop her

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

I get turned on so easy in the shower and sauna lol

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

She In her bubble bath. Lol.

By *r_selfridge999Man
over a year ago

hednesford

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

My first male encounter was at the swimming years ago in the sauna was completely unexpected always think back

By *utdoor29Man
over a year ago

paisley

I was alot younger and nervous and shy at the time

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Great story.i take it shes asian girl.well writen.more i hope.

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love it . My slut to

By *igjohn891Man
over a year ago

turra

So sexy

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Great story my kind of girl!

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Thank you everyone. We love the comments. Keep them cumming lol.

over a year ago

I'd luv to do this in my pool....

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

By *igBoobs37Woman
over a year ago

newport

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

Headmaster10

By *tardp OP   Man
over a year ago

london /Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 14/03/23 18:36:36]

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Very horny story x ....

over a year ago

This story is incredible. Has me rock hard all day in work.

The distraction of all distractions.

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *eadmaster10Man
51 weeks ago

birmingham

This story has me cumming

By *eadmaster10Man