Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Liverpool 10th - 13th blog

Jump to newest

By *olaTvEssex OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

colchester

I got three nights and a whole day Monday to myself in lovely Liverpool. It’s a annual trip and always has fun lined up for me. Don’t disappoint me Liverpool.

The plan is to give you some updates of what I get up too over the next few days! And an idea on what I hope will happen!

So loads of interest mainly from guys and straight guys that don’t read the profile! But also some sexy tgirls and a few amazingly sexy couples. We will see if anything gets arranged.

Hoping to

Have a guy over lay him naked on the bed and just gently wank and suck his cock edging him until he can’t take any more.

Have a sexy tgirl over and have some lesbian fun may be with a lucky guy!

Quite like the idea of a sub guy to use and humiliate! I will top a sub guy.

Sexy bi couple of course they are always the most fun!

Would love a real girl for a girls night in drinks snacks chats etc - a girl can dream!

I will be in Liverpool form about 5pm so stand by for updates!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

colchester

Please feel free to comment it’s always nice to know people are reading the thread.

So just getting ready to leave for Liverpool. This is what’s my play time is looking like although you never can tell if people will turn up!

Sunday evening - sexy tall gent coming to play for a few hours. Going to keep him on the edge of cumming until he can’t hold back!

Monday day - got a gorgeous tgirl coming over to play we will be looking for guys to come and play with us both! Potential for a sexy bi couple joins us but that’s TBC

Monday evening - nothing planned this will depend on how knackered I am lol

Tuesday evening - got a very sub bi guy that wants to serve Mistress Lola! Bring out my Dom side!

I will write updates after each meet with the sexy details!! Hopefully photos on profile too

Lola xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Where about in Liverpool you staying

over a year ago

colchester

Well all tonight’s promises came to nothing all dressed up and nothing

Post new Message to Thread